Three Generations Ch. 02

Story Info
Satish has sex with two more older ladies when Kala is away.
4.7k words
4.52
35.8k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day, being a weekend, Satish was at home and he had Anita and Shashi for company. Her mother had left for a nearby town on some work and was accompanied by Savita and Shilpa.

Satish had got up around 8 am and had a leisurely breakfast that had been prepared by the two ladies. He took a shower and was sitting in his room reading a book. Anita knocked at the door and came in. She saw Satish reading his book and asked him what he was reading. Satish was reading a murder mystery by an English author. Anita told him she had read the book and discussed the literary style of the author. Both, it turned out, were fond of murder mysteries.

After a while, Anita told him that she had seen him coming out of her mother's room at around midnight. Satish turned a deep red on being caught. Anita asked him what he was doing there at that late hour. He mumbled something vaguely. However, Anita told him that she also heard some sounds that indicated that her mother and Satish were having sex. Satish could not deny this.

Anita told him that she was aghast at the thought at first but reconciled herself to the thought, as her mother had been deprived of sex for years and having a young man like Satish would have been tempting. She asked Satish how he felt about having sex with a 60+ lady. Satish told her hesitatingly that Kala was quite active in bed and a lot of fun. Anita told him that after last night she was unable to think of anything else.

Anita told him she wanted a piece of what her mother was getting. She slowly stripped, removing her gown and the her bra and panties. Satish found that she had big breasts , though not as humungous as those of Kala. She went and sat on Satish's bed and asked him to get 'comfortable'. Satish wasted no time. He removed his clothes and lay next to her. Anita kissed him and soon both were passionately kissing each other. Anita turned out to be a very good kisser and Satish felt his prick getting erect. Soon he started kissing her neck and her breasts, sucking her nipples and the underside of her breasts.

He left a trail of kisses down her body sucking her navel and then the portion just above her pubes. He went straight for her pussy, sucking and licking her clit and followed up by licking her vagina. Anita was overtaken by ecstasy. Her hips were bucking and she could stand it no longer. She spread her thighs wide and asked Satish to fuck her. Satish's prick had become rock hard by now and he inserted it into her vagina. Since it was sopping wet, he found the passage easy. Soon Anita was bucking her hips and could not help yelling in pleasure. She tightened her vaginal muscles and tightened her grip on Satish's prick. Satish continued moving in her and periodically kissed her and sucked her nipples. Finally Anita came several times and stopped moving. Satish too came in her. Anita used the bathroom and Satish followed. Both rested for a while.

They lay down next to each other. Anita told him that she had not had sex for a long time, and this was the story of all the ladies in the house! She kissed him and Satish kissed her back. His hands went to her breast and he held it in his hand. Soon his mouth followed and he sucked on her nipples. His fingers went to her cunt and he found and played with her clit. It was not long before Satish used his tongue on her and soon she came and got ready for one more round of fucking.

Satish mounted her and soon both were vigorously fucking. Anita was very passionate and shouted her ecstasy. When they both had come, she lay next to him and hugged him. Satish kissed her on her neck and her lips. Anita told him she had to go back to her room but promised to return to him.

Shashi, meanwhile was tidying up the hall and could not help hearing the activity in Satish's room. When she had gone to the kitchen for a while, she heard footsteps and surmised that someone had left Satish's room. As there was only one other person apart from Satish and her, she knew that the noises emanating from his room could have been created only by Anita and him.

Shashi had been deprived of affection, as her husband had left her for another woman when she was merely 30. She was from a lower middle class family and her marriage of 7 years had not resulted in any progeny. Her husband was the sole bread winner but was under pressure to leave her from his mother, who was always critical of Shashi for not being able to bear children. Finally, tiring of the jibes, her husband reluctantly told her to go to her parents' home. Shashi's parents died shortly afterwards and she was at a loss to fend for herself. Luckily, a neighbor learnt that Kala was looking for a maid cum helper and asked her to meet her. Kala liked the pleasant and well behaved lady who met her. Shashi was hired by Kala and stayed with her ever since. The ladies of the bungalow dd not have any male company other than Gaurav who would come once in a while to their little town. Since Gaurav was family, he was friendly, but aloof with Shilpa and her.

Shashi was therefore without sex for quite a few years. However, Kala called her one day to her room in the night. Shashi was afraid that Kala would chastise her for some wrongdoing but Kala had other plans. Kala had also lost her husband quite a few years ago and was deprived of sex. What her children did not know was that Kala was bisexual, although she preferred men to women.

Kala greeted Shashi warmly and told her that she was pleased with her work and behaviour. She asked her to sit down and chatted with her for quite some time about her life. After a while, Kala asked her to massage her back as she was having some soreness in that area. She removed her gown and her underclothes as well. She lay down on the cot and asked Shashi to apply some lotion to her hands and rub her back. Shashi felt a little shy but Kala told her not to hesitate. Kala was tall and her breasts as well as her ass were big. Although this was fairly obvious about Kala when she was clothed, they looked even bigger when she was nude. Shashi had once been seduced by an older lady when she was younger. Nonetheless seeing Kala quite literally in the flesh brought back some pleasant memories of that tryst. Shashi went about rubbing Kala's back starting with her shoulders and moving downwards. After she had done her back right upto her waist, Kala asked her to move lower and rub her butt. This Shashi did with a little reservation. Shashi's massage made Kala feel very relaxed and the slightest bit horny. Like Shashi, Kala had also had some sexual experiences with women at various times in her life. Kala was actually quite voracious sexually and her husband's death did not create more than a small pause in her quest for satisfaction.

Now Kala spread her legs and Shashi had a view of her pussy. She asked Shashi to massage her thighs and her legs from knees upward. Shashi continued her ministrations and applied some pressure on the back of Kala's thighs. After sometime Kala turned on to her back and asked Shashi to massage the front side of her body. Shashi observed that Kala's nipples on top of her massive breasts had become hard. Shashi massaged her shoulders and then Kala asked her to massage her breasts as well. Once again, Kala asked her not to be shy. Shashi had by now got more than a little aroused handling those huge globes of Kala. She kneaded Kala's breasts and obeyed when Kala asked her to rub her nipples as well. Kala asked her to rub her tummy and to go lower and massage her pussy.

By now both women were aroused and Kala's pussy was quite wet. So also Shashi's, but since she was clothed, it was not so obvious. Kala with her life experience sensed Shashi's arousal and pulled her to herself and kissed her hard on her lips. Shashi responded and soon Kala got up from the bed and removed Shashi's gown. She held her in a tight embrace and the women were liplocked together. Kala played with Shashi's breasts and tweaked her nipples gently. Shashi started sighing in arousal and Kala moved her hands lower down, settling on Shashi's hairy pussy. Here she played with Shashi's pussy and tickled her clit. Kala pushed Shashi on to her bed and moved next to her. Both women were on a sexual high and Kala kissed Shashi all over her face before moving to her breasts. She licked the undersides of her tits and then put her mouth on one nipple allowing her tongue to roll over it. She sucked on the nipple gently at first and then a little harder. All this time her tongue was playing with it. After a little while she transferred her attention to the other breast and repeated the treatment. Shashi's nipples became rock hard and Kala had by now let her hand travel lower down her body, even as her tongue continued to do its magic on Shashi's breast.

Kala stroked her way to Shashi's navel and kept rubbing her body in circular motion. Soon her hand travelled to Shashi's pussy and stroked that area as well. Only after some time did she use her fingers to play with and then insert them. Shashi had by then orgasmed once. Kala went down kissing Shashi's navel and her abdomen. She transferred her attention to Shashi's thighs and finally gently licked her pussy. Shashi was moaning in ecstasy by now. Kala ran her tongue over her clit and licked it. She used a little suction with her lips and used her tongue to lick Shashi's clit. Shashi was now thrashing about unable to bear the myriad sensations that engulfed her lower body and somehow seemed to be all over her self. She felt goosebumps on the one hand and orgasm after orgasm coming in waves. She was completely immersed in ecstasy and begged Kala to stop when the sensations became too much for her to handle.

Kala let go and lay next to Shashi, who got up languidly, and looked at her mistress's body. She was unable to react having been satisfied like she had never been. Still, seeing the Amazonian body of Kala with its huge breasts and buttocks, as well as a very attractive face with sensuous lips, large eyes, slightly broad but attractive nose and the rest of it made her feel horny again. Shashi caressed Kala's breasts and started sucking on her nipples. She started moving her hands all over Kala's body, to her arms, her shoulders, her navel and finally on her thighs. After a while she rested her fingers on Kala's pussy and rubbed her clit gently. Kala started jumping and thrashing about.

Shashi let her mouth follow her fingers and went down on Kala, first licking the underside of her breasts and then her navel and finally licking her pussy lips. Last of all she placed her tongue on her clit and licked it with the tip. Kala was over the moon raising her hips and holding Shashi's head down while making hissing sounds with her mouth. Shashi continued her ministrations and Kala climaxed thrice. She asked Shashi to stop and pulled her up. She kissed her gently and told her to go and return the next night. In order to ensure that no one discovered their secret rendezvous, she asked Shashi to bring a glass of milk with her.

Both ladies were together almost every night since then. This was noticed by Shilpa who asked Shashi why she spent so much time with the mistress. Shashi told her she was massaging her back as she had some pain often. Shilpa probed a little and asked Shashi why her hair and clothes were askew when she returned. Shashi was perplexed about how to reply to Shilpa. But Shilpa had already gauged what Shashi was upto.

Shilpa had been seduced by a much older lady in her middle class home. She was around 25 and had been married for around a year. This was a time when her husband had left for an assignment in another city and she was all alone at home. This lady was her maid who was around 50 at that time. Her name was Ashabai but was normally called Asha. She used to sweep and swab the house as well as wash clothes and do the washing up. Despite her age, Asha was quite attractive as she was voluptuous and also had a pleasant face with large eyes and pouty lips.

Shilpa was normally up early by force of habit. She would make tea for herself and also cook breakfast. Often she would give the maid some breakfast as the quantity she made was enough for two people. Ashabai would sit and chat with her while sipping tea after breakfast. She would share tidbits about what was happening in the neighborhood and about life in general. Ashabai told her that she was from a community of barbers and she gave massages to ladies in the neighborhood.

Ashabai was swarthy complexioned and did not look her age. She had a firm body as she was a hard working lady and did work in several homes. Shilpa noticed that her breasts were quite large and so were her hips. However, her stomach was quite firm, yet feminine as it was softly rounded.

Ashabai continued to do her work normally and Shilpa settled into her lonely life. One day Ashabai saw that Shilpa seemed to be struggling while walking. She offered to massage her feet. Shilpa told her that the pain was not in her feet but just above her knees. Ashabai told her to lie down and raised Shipa's nightgown to get at the seat of the pain. She massaged her calves and then massaged upwards till she reached her knees and just above. She kneaded the flesh with expert hands and Shilpa found her pain disappearing. Ashabai told Shilpa that she would give her a full body massage later in the day as there were some areas that cause tension in the body and mind.

In the afternoon, Ashabai returned and made Shilpa lie down on her bed. She took some coconut oil in a small cup and placed it on the small table next to the bed. She asked Shilpa to remove her gown and underclothes to prevent them from becoming dirty. When she saw some hesitation on the part of Shilpa, she said it was okay as she asked this of all to whom she gave an oil massage.

Shilpa obeyed and removed her clothes and lay nude on her bed. Ashabai had put an old sheet on top of the bed. She told Shilpa that she would also remove her clothes to prevent them from staining. She started with Shilpa's lower back and worked her way upwards kneading and pressing the skin with her fists. The coconut oil and Ashabai's hands had a soothing effect on Shilpa. She felt relaxed and quite involuntarily she felt her nipples getting stiff and the slight beginning of moisture between her legs. Ashabai, who was also nude, bent down while massaging her and Shilpa felt Ashabai's large breasts touching her back. Ashabai now shifted her attention to Shilpa's neck and massaged it gently. She also massaged her shoulders and her scalp.

Ashabai started doing the lower part of Shilpa's body starting with her feet and working upward. As she did her thighs and hips, Shilpa felt hornier by the minute. Ashabai kneaded her as. ss and Shilpa's horniness became more intense. Ashabai asked Shilpa to rest on her back and started kneading her shoulders and slowly massaged the portion between her shoulders and her breasts. She then let her hands hold Shilpa's breasts and gently knead them. By now Shilpa was rubbing her thighs together unable to bear the sensations. Ashabai seemed unaffected and continued her massage now concentrating on Shilpa's navel and then going lower to her vaginal area. However, she avoided the vagina itself and rubbed her thighs and around the groin area. Finally she came to Shilpa's vagina and rubbed it gently before she zeroed in on her clit and used her thumb to manipulate it. Shilpa now was virtually jumping in sheer pleasure. Ashabai inserted two fingers into Shilpa's cunt and moved them in and out. Shilpa orgasmed several times and Ashabai finally removed her fingers from her opening.

Ashabai was not done yet. She climbed on top of Shilpa and rubbed her breasts against Shilpa's. She moved her body up and down on Shilpa's creating new sensations in Shilpa. When she kissed Shilpa on her lips, the other woman responded by inserting her tongue in Ashabai's mouth. Meanwhile Asha had started rubbing her pussy against Shilpa's and Shilpa responded by raising her hips. Both ladies were sweating but were caught up in the act and soon came together.

Asha lay next to Shilpa and both ladies embraced each other. They were kissing each other for a long time. Asha got up after a while and started sucking on Shilpa's nipples. She then kissed her way down to Shilpa's navel and finally kissed her labia before sucking and licking her clitoris. Shilpa had never had such intense orgasms with her husband. She was sated beyond anything she had experienced. She finally asked Asha to stop.

Both women lay supine for a while. Shilpa wanted to repay Asha for the pleasure she had received. She kissed her intensely for a few minutes and then started going down, sucking Asha's succulent boobs and her nipples. Going down further she kissed Asha's navel and finally went to her hair covered pussy. Shilpa opened her vaginal lips with her fingers and exposed the clit. She applied her tongue to the tip of Asha's clit and licked it gently. She applied some suction with her mouth and licked her clit once again. Asha bucked her hips and kept asking for more. Soon she came at least thrice and told Shilpa to stop.

Both ladies clasped each other in a passionate embrace and kissed. They let go only after a while. Asha reluctantly let go of Shilpa as she had to go to another house for work.

The next day Asha came a little earlier than usual. She looked well scrubbed and had worn some talcum powder. Shilpa was very happy at her coming so quickly. Asha finished her work quickly and went to Shilpa's room. She saw Shilpa lying nude on her bed. Asha stripped quickly and lay next to her. Both kissed passionately. Shilpa paid homage to Asha's breasts and sucked for a while on her nipples. She went down on her and finally came to her pussy, which she licked and sucked. Asha soon orgasmed and asked Shilpa to stop.

After this, Asha and Shilpa continued having sex on a daily basis except when Shilpa had periods. After Shilpa's husband returned, they had sex when he was away for work. Shilpa would have sex with her husband at night and during the day with Asha. This continued till Asha migrated to another town.

Shashi coming to her room looking dishevelled and spent made Shilpa long for some sex. Her husband had abandoned her a decade earlier and she had been starved of sex. Shashi knew that she could not refuse but was already tired after a torrid session with Kala. She asked Shilpa to wait till the next afternoon, when everyone would be having a siesta. Shilpa agreed.

The next afternoon, when the lunch service was over and Shilpa and Shashi had their lunch, they both retired to their room. Shilpa was all primed up and told Shashi to come to her. She kissed Shashi on her nape and followed up with little kisses on her face. Finally she applied her lips to Shashi's and licked her upper lip. All this was having its effect on Shashi. Soon both were wrestling tongues and getting more and more passionate. Shilpa started removing Shashi's top and caressed her breasts. Soon her lips followed her hands and she licked and sucked Shashi's nipples. Both ladies stripped and were lying naked next to each other. Shashi kissed Shilpa with passion and went down to her huge breasts. She kissed them and sucked on her nipples. Slowly she made her way down to her navel and finally sucked on her pussy. She licked her clit and Shilpa could stand it no more.

Now it was Shashi's turn and soon Shilpa sucked on her nipples followed by her navel and then her pussy. Shilpa sucked on her clit and licked it as well. The sensations were too much for Shashi. Both women were satisfied and lay panting. They hugged each other and slept happily till it was time to make tea.

The next few months followed a pattern. Shashi spent nights with Kala and in the afternoons was with Shilpa. Shashi had a surfeit of sex and was quite frazzled when she was due to meet Kala one night. She asked Shilpa to go there with a glass of milk and explain to Kala that she was not well.

12