Three Generations of Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marco...Polo! Marco...Polo. Oh, I beg your pardon. Was that your tit? Sorry, I had my eyes closed. Marco...Polo! Darn, again, my apologies. You'd think I had a sixth tit sense in the way that I seem to touch your tits with every reach of my hand."

Yet, from where I was hiding behind the partially opened blind while leering and jerking off to the sight of so many tits, I had the best view in the house.

I mean, if I was out there, I'd have to sit at a distance and from across the pool to have not as good of a view, as I have now. Moreover, my obvious lustful and drool filled stares would surely be detected, if not suspected. Certainly, in the way that I was staring at their tits, I'd look so much like a terrorist than I would a perverted and horny boyfriend. Besides, I'd have to get dressed and I couldn't stroke myself, if I was out there staring at their tits.

"What is Paul doing," I imagined Laura's mother asking her daughter.

"Oh, don't look at him. He's sick," I imagined my girlfriend saying to her mother.

"He's doing something with his hand. He's fixing something broken I think with all that quick hand movement," said Grandma Patricia.

"Oh, for God's sakes, mother, he's masturbating over seeing my daughters' tits. Paul! Knock it off, you're embarrassing me," I imagined my girlfriend yelling over at me.

"I'm almost done, Honey," I imagined missing a few strokes to wave back at her while assuring her that it will only be another few moments before I'll be cumming from staring at Ellen's and Christine's tits.

Ridiculous I know, but this is the stuff that goes through guys' minds. My view was much better from where I was, than if I had been standing out back. From where I was, supposedly napping in my room, I could masturbate while rewarding my eyes with glorious tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, tits, and tits.

Eight sets of tits and sixteen nipples, I was a spectator in my personal topless tit contest. Feeling so much like the judge in a tit show, it was fun comparing the tits of eight women. Certainly, Cynthia had the best tits, but they were man made. Christine was next with Ellen third. Believe it or not, I rated Laura's tits better than Ellen's girlfriends, Linda and Kathy's tits and way better than the wives of her brothers, Susan and Maryanne. Even though all their tits sagged a little less than Laura's, as they were all younger than she was, their tits were not as shapely as Laura's tits. Laura, in my unbiased opinion, has great tits, especially when factoring in that she's 48-years-old. After seeing so many tits up close and personal, I'm beginning to be quite the tit connoisseur, if I say so myself.

This was the first time I had met Susan and Maryanne and to examine their naked tits after seeing them dressed in their bikinis was amazing. Only, I couldn't believe my eyes when Grandma Patty removed her top, too. Oh, my God. This was surreal. I couldn't imagine this. I couldn't have this sexual dream in a million years.

Standing there pulling my pecker, I couldn't believe that I was seeing the tits of Laura's mother, the grandmother of Ellen and Christine. For an old broad, Grandma Patty had a rack. Yeah, sure, they sagged a bit more than anyone else's tits, but I'd suck those big, brown nipples any day of the week. I imagined her sitting on my cock, bobbing up and down, while watching her big, saggy boobs bounce before reaching up and taking control of them with my hands.

One not insensitive to family traditions and reunions, this was truly a historical site and one that I had to capture on film. There by the crystal blue, chlorinated water of the pool was three generations of tits. Nine women, eighteen tits, and eighteen nipples, I was so glad I agreed to accompany my girlfriend on this family outing. As much as I'm enjoying this reunion, now, I shall look forward to the next year's reunion hoping even more female family members will attend. This, without doubt, was the best day of my life, even better than that day at the mall when that woman caught her dress in the escalator and was practically stripped naked.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to get a closer look. I had to go outside and see these glorious tits up close. Perhaps, I could pretend to chat with my girlfriend while ogling everyone's tits. Yeah, I could get close, real close, then. Maybe, I'd try the condor trick and get them all to look up at the sky searching for the imagined big bird, while I ogled and snapped some quick candid photos of their tits. Maybe I could pretend that a celebrity just went by the house. "Oh, look, isn't that Brad Pitt?" I grabbed my camera and headed down to the pool. Only, when I got there, everyone was dressed in shorts and tops.

What the Hell? When did they all get dressed? They were all just topless. I don't understand. How could they get dressed so quickly? I don't get it.

"Paul," said Laura in her cool, detached voice and talking to me in the same exasperated voice she uses when talking to a difficult child. She was poised by the pool looking as if she was about to take a drag of a cigarette positioned in a long cigarette holder before speaking and using the same voice that she uses whenever I say or do something really stupid.

Suddenly, I felt foolish. I felt she was going to say something to embarrass me in front of everyone. She's bitchy like that, at times. I don't understand why she gets like that and why she hurts my feelings like that in public. Sometimes, it makes her feel smarter or better than me to embarrass me in front of her friends. Now, I felt that she was about to embarrass me in front of her family by calling me on something that I obvious said or did without realizing.

For some reason, everyone was staring at me and Ellen and Christine were even laughing at me. Grandma Patricia was clutching her chest. Russell and Anthony pulled Linda and Kathy away. Laura's brothers and their wives walked to the opposite end of the pool getting as far away from me as they could. Cynthia and Laura's ex-husband acted as if I didn't exist.

"Yes," I said looking from Ellen and Christine to Linda and Kathy to Susan and Maryanne to Grandma Patty and Cynthia. They were all dressed, but how did they get dressed so quickly. My mind had been focused on tits and more tits, but they were all dressed. There weren't any tits to see.

"This isn't that kind of a party."

"What do you mean, this isn't that kind of party," I said with a snide laugh ready to challenge whatever she was about to say to me to make me feel bad about myself and to make me feel like the dumb guy that I really am. I wasn't about to put up with her belittling me and making me feel bad about myself or making me feel dumb. I was ready for her this time. I'm tired of her sometimes nasty attitude. This time, I'd say something back to her to belittle her. Yeah, I'd show her how it feels being belittled and being made to feel stupid. This time, I'm putting my foot down. This time I'm taking my stand.

"Where are your clothes?"

She caught me by surprise with her comment.

"What? My clothes? What do you mean where are my clothes," I said putting my hand to my hip and feeling skin.

She stared down at my cock waving in the breeze. It was then that I realized I felt a draft. I looked down and not only was I naked but also I had a huge erection, no doubt, received from my dream of dreaming of everyone's tits.

"You're naked...and aroused."

No shit! I was naked. I couldn't believe I was naked. How did I get naked? The last thing I remember is standing at the window masturbating while looking out at everyone's tits. Actually, I remember now. I went in my room to take a nap?

I was so embarrassed, mortified actually, until I looked over and saw Grandma Patty giving me a wink and a smile while passing her tongue over her lips. No matter how embarrassed I was or pretended to be, I knew that my embarrassment wouldn't stop me from jerking off over this for years to cum, I mean, for years to come.

"So?"

I said, as if I knew I was naked. I figured that would put her on her heels. Only, she threw me out, as soon as we arrived home in New York from California. Nonetheless, I still masturbate to that dream. It was so real and Grandma Patty called me for a date Saturday night.