Three Horny Girls Get It Ch. 02

Story Info
Dani, Isabella and Natasha get hornier than ever.
3.3k words
3.79
16k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani left the shop drinking the from the can she'd just bought with a straw. There was a group of young men standing next to a car, they noticed her, not just because she's a sexy little redhead in a very, very short blue skirt, but also because of her pouty way of sucking on that straw. It was't exactly there fault she was remembering the feeling of sucking on a mans cock. She couldn't stop thinking about it. Not just the blowjob, but whole erotic meeting she'd experienced a a few days ago.

She was always distracted by these thoughts, it gave her an insatiable feeling between her legs, a feeling she found hard not physically express. Alone this meant closing her eyes and bringing herself to the best orgasm she could without a dick, or a skilled tongue. But when around other people it was her legs, rubbing them together just slightly. Around some people this might not be noticed, but to a bunch of horny guys around a car, this meant one of them was turning her on.

She hadn't even noticed them really, but they were too arrogant to realise that. One of them approached her. A fairly large young man with hair he must spend way too much time on. "Hi," he said to her, she didn't even hear him. He stepped in front of her, "hello!"

She noticed him this time. "Can I help you?"

"I bet you can", he said back with a cocky smile, "you're Dani right?"

She looked up at him, not really interested. "Yeah. Look I don't mean to be rude but I'm waiting for someone", she lied.

"Hey that's okay, I'm just waiting too", he said while Dani tried to move away. "I've seen you around, do you party much?

"What? Eh, no not really", she answered.

"Well if you want to start I'm going to this party tonight, it should be cool. I think you and me could have a good time together".

"No I don't think so", she tried to bat him off.

"Why not? I know you're looking for good time, trust me, I know what you want".

"No thanks. I don't think you know what I like".

"Trust me babe I've given plenty of girls what they need, you'll be impressed by what I've got".

Just then a car parked aross the street, and who exited but the same guy who had given her so much pleasure in that kitchen and on that couch. He entered a shop across the street.

"Look I've got a boyfriend, he's just across the street, he'll be over here in a second".

He looked across the street and saw him, he recognised him. "That guy! No way you'd rather be with him than a stud like me. Trust me, just a few minutes with my cock and you'll forget about him".

Dani was shocked that he would just say something like that, but then decided to brag. "Look, I'm sure some girls like you're style, but I'm not into boys".

"Boys? You think thats what a man looks like", he said as Dani's perfect man walked across the street, he noticed Dani, she signalled him to come over, while the cocky boy turned away. He walked over, but stood a short distance away.

Dani rushed to him, "Finally. I've been waiting for you", she said to him as he saw this other guy staring over at them angrily.

"Uh, good", he said confused. "Whats goin' on?"

"Nothing here, I thought we could go to my house, it's empty today", she said to him, pulling him across the street to his car, the other guys face was stunned as he watched, his friends laughed hysterically.

In the car he drove to Dani's house, he knew who her naighbours were, so he didn't need directions. She was much hotter today than he rememberred, mostly because she was wearing a tiny blue skirt, she kept rubbing her legs together gently, she was more moist than ever now. "What was that all about?", he asked, not really caring, as long as he got to fuck her.

"Oh that boy was annoying me, thank god you turned up, a quick getaway", she answered, though that wasn't really what she was thanking god for at the moment. "My house is empty today, so we can make the most of it", she said anticipating, "if you want."

Just her saying this made his dick just a bit harder than it already was without bursting out of his jeans, it was unmissable to her, she was always staring at his crotch. She slowly moved her hand onto his leg, slowly still she moved it onto his sensitive bulge. As he convulsed at the feeling she closed her eyes, she was dripping through her panties now, it was hard to contain. "Your house better be empty", he said.

When they got to her house they saw the last thing they wanted to see, her parents car sitting in the driveway. "Oh fuck no!", she moaned seeing the car. The dissapointment on both their faces was crushing. "They never come home for hours usually".

He sat there with the car still running, she started rubbing at his bulge more aggressively, "Unless you're gonna suck me off in the car you better stop that now", he said as his hard on became painful stuck inside his jeans.

Her face lit up, "That's it!, she claimed excitedly.

"You wanna fuck in the car?", he asked surprised.

"No that's not it, park at the neighbours", she told him, he wasn't about to ask questions.

He parked and they both got out of the car, she took his hand and rushed him into her garden. It was blocked off to the street with a big fence and gate, they were standing between the two houses, no one could really see in. "Let's do it right her", she said as she kissed him passionately, trying to undo his jeans quickly.

"Here?", he asked more confused than ever.

"Yeah, no one'll see", she continued to undo his jeans, she pulled them down hard, then pressed them down with her foot. She took his now shuddering hard cock out of his boxers, just enough to rub her favourite new thing in the world up and down, he was surprised he wasn't blowing his load already. He joined in by putting his hand up her tiny skirt from behind, under her wet panties, and played with her dripping wet pussy.

She couldn't take it anymore, she pulled her own panties down, they dropped to her feet, she turned around holding his cock, she slid it into her pussy.

He took charge now, holding her by the waist, pounding her desperately, moving her back and forth with him.

She was more turned on now than she would be if they'd made it into the house. The danger of being outside, in the sun, her panties round her ankles, a yound stud fucking her from behind. What if one of her parents came outside and saw it? This alone made her horny as hell. And now she was cumming like a pornstar, no sound came out, it was too much.

Now she coming down from her pleasure, she straightened up, she still penetrated her softer now, he knew where she was. She leaned back, recovering softly. She moved off his cock, held it in her hand gently, it was his turn to cum now. After a moment in a daze, looking at his cock, she got on her bare knees.

She gave him a blowjob much wetter that before, any inhibitions she may have had the first time were gone, she took his whole cock hungrily, but slowly. She let him enjoy her mouth and tongue. Then she felt it shudder heavily, she saw him lean back in anticipation. In that moment she took him into her mouth as a whole. And he came like a rocket, load after load, and she took it willingly, rubbing his cock, she wanted all of it, though some still spilled out of her mouth.

When he was done he looked down at her, she had her mouth open it was filled. She took some off her chin and sucked it off, then she gulped. She opened her mouth again. Empty. He would have came on her face, and she would have taken it, but then she would have had to walk into her house, face covered in cum.

--------------------------------

Isabel sat at her window watching, she was waiting for a car, his car, to take her to the party. She was unusualy excited this night. She didn't normally get excited about parties, and about dates either. Even at her horniest she just wanted to get it over with, but this guy was different. Very different. He made her cum.

She wasn't dressed up glamorously, that wasn't her style. She was simply dressed in a blue shirt and black skirt. It was hot if only because just one look at her told you all you needed to know, she just wanted to get fucked.

When he arrived outside, she topped up her lipstick, she knew what she'd be using them for tonight. Her plan wasn't just sex though, she also wanted to show him off, to brag to all the other girls at the party. One in particular. She had no idea that Natasha had taken his cock as well, so she wanted to flaunt. She went to the car.

"Hi, excited about the party?", she asked, she didn't care.

"Uh, I don't know, I'm not sure why you asked me to go".

"You don't?", she was surprised, "I just want to make some girls jealous".

"Jealous? I really don't think they'll get jealous over me".

"They will when I tell them what you did to me. And maybe what you'll do to me next".

His dick got harder, as much as he didn't want to go to this party, he would fuck her as much as possible. "What if they don't get jealous", he asked.

"They will when I tell them what you're packing", she said with a smile.

"I doubt they'll believe you".

"Well then we might just have to show them", she said, her eyes wandering down to his ever-hardening cock. He could tell she was just teasing, but everything she said made his cock fill with blood.

When they got to the house of the party she stopped them just before entering, and without warning she handled his stiff dick through his jeans, making sure his display was at full potential, she then went behind him and adjusted his jeans around his ass, she wasn't taking any chances. He stood speechless. They entered.

After being introduced to several girls around the place Isabella left him alone so she could brag more privately to the same girls. He watched as she giggled with these girls and they looked him up and down, it wasn't a fun experience, but he was so hard it was painful. Then a stunning blonde approached him.

"Hi, Isabella told me a lot about you, do you live around here", she asked.

"Sort of", he answered, he had no idea how to talk to someone like this.

"She said your a pretty wild guy, do you normally get up to so much?"

"Only recently".

"Oh", she said, he wasn't giving anything anyway, "so are you two serious".

"Uh, I don't know".

"Okay", she takes a piece of paper out of her bag, "well when you decide," she slips it deep into his pocket, noticing the clear bulge, it distracts her for a secong, "give me a call".

She walks away looking back at him, he notices how tiny her skirt is. Then Isabella appears.

"She's not here yet", she complains.

"Who?"

"Someone I really wanted to show you off too", she said, her eyes wandering down to to his bulge. "Maybe we could kill some time upstairs".

The boredome of standing around coupled with his raging hardon made him nearly reach breaking point as he instantly grabbed her arm and rushed upstairs.

In the room he had already taken off her skirt and pulled down her thong, he ate her pussy from behind aggressively as she moaned uncontrollably, he wanted her to feel as horny as he did. She undid her shirt while standing there, her braless breasts were exposed. She thought she was horny before. She turned him around and stood him up, got on her knees and hungrily sucked his dick while staring up at him.

He looked down on her sexy body, she was trying much harder this time, just trying to keep up with him. He took hold of his cock and shook it in her mouth, then took it out and slapped it against her face, then back in her mouth. She couldn't believe he was even better this time.

She stood up and took him by his dick to a desk in the room, she sat on it with her legs open, and pulled him in close, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me", she said out of pure passion. So he nailed her on the desk. She was finally getting what she needed, it would have been too much for her if she didn't like such a hard fuck. He really pounded her.

He took her off the desk and bent her over it, he gave it to her doggystyle so hard it turned her pink pussy red. And that was all she could take as she came and came. She screamed loud, some people could probably hear her over the music. He kept pounding after she came, he needed it too much to stop. She didn't mind, his cock was now her favourite thing in the world.

He finally felt like giving her his load so he took her off the desk and position her on her knees in front of him, before he knew it she was tugging on his cock, "you wanna' cum on my face baby?", she asked. That was the plan.

As he tugged his dick and licked the tip he closed his eyes and leaned back in pleasure as his load blew into her face. His monster load covered her face and dripped down her chin, some of it shot past her and onto the floor.

"Oh my god that was fucking amazing", she said as she picked some cum off her chin and tasted it, "even better than the first time".

She stood up and staggered towards a chair and dropped onto it. She was exausted. Or better yet, fucked. "You can go downstairs if you want, I have to recover".

He went downstairs only to leave straight away. He'd got what he wanted and didn't feel like wasting more time at the party. But as soon as he got down the stairs he saw the most stunning site. Natasha in a tight pink outfit.

-------------------------------------------------

It didn't matter that he'd jucked fucked Isabella, just the sight of Natasha was enough to refuel him. They gravitated towards each other quickly. They were in each others arms straight away, feeling each others bodies, the heat between them was intense.

"What are you doin' here?", she asked him, she didn't care, now she just wanted to get out of there.

"Uh...a friend brought me here", he answered easily enough, "it's been really boring".

"It looks it. Maybe we can go somewhere more interesting", Natasha said as they rubbed against each in the hallway, trying to hide it from others, she squeezed his ass, she couldn't resist".

"Can you think of a place".

"There's somewhere I'd love to go", she said she reached down the front of his pants, she wasn't trying to hide it. Some girls saw and quickly left the hallway.

As she slowly rubbed his growing hard dick he moved forward, pushing Natasha towards the door. As they reached it she took her hand out and opened the door, he led her to his car quickly. Quicker than he could move he started the car as Natasha got in and gave him the dirtiest look she had ever had. As the car entered the road she firmly put her hand onto his thigh and moved it onto his bulge, rubbing away.

"You can't do that when I'm drive".

"Just be careful so you can get fucked", she said as she leaned into him and kissed and licked all around his neck and face. She took his cock out of his shorts and soaked it with her mouth, she masterbated him, moviing her mouth back and forth from his cock to his head. He wasn't going to let himself cum now.

She gave him directions to the house she was staying in, she was always in control, even when handling a hard cock.

They rushed into the house, his cock was bursting out of his pants, she led him to her room. They got to the couch in her room she pulled her tight pink skirt down instantly, revealing her panty-free pussy and ass, she made sure to pull the top down to let out her beautiful large breats, she knew they were her best asset.

Before she knew it he had her on her knees on the white couch, he held her from behind and fingered her, he wanted her to feel just as he did, she moaned in pleasure. She leaned back and held his head. He worked her pussy like a jackhammer, stuck his fingers in deep, just the way she like it.

She turned around and pushed him onto the couch, he quickly removed his throbbing cock from his pants and she soaked it again, just to remind him how hot she was. She squeezed his cock with her breasts, shaking them into it, just so he'd fuck her hard. They kissed passionately, his cock still between her breasts, he rached down and slapped her ass.

She stood up and removed the pink top, threw it aside. He stripped quickly. She took him by his shoulders and pushed him on the bed, she got on top and put her wet pussy into his face. He ate her pussy and held her ass, she moaned louder than before, licking her lips for the taste of his cock, she was cumming already.

He moved her body onto his shuddering dick, she sit on his dick and sqeezed her breasts together licking her nipples, while he penetrated her from underneath. She couldn't concentrate anymore with the feeling of his cock inside her. Her body shook as he humped her.

She leaned into him, her large breasts in his face, he took her nipples into his mouth. She moved and kissed him again, then bit his bottom lip. As soon as he calmed down she started to ride him, one foot on the ground for control as she moved her pussy around his dick. He joined in and moved her body in her rythm.

They stood up together and while standing straight up and back to back, they fucked on their feet. They were both lost in they pleasure. He pushed her forward to a chair, his dick still inside her. She pu one knee on the chair and bent over, allowing him to fuck away hard.

He stood there penetrating her sweet pussy, looking down at her ass. He got an urge hadn't felt much before, he leaned into her, her eyes were closed, he whispered in a hard voice.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass babe?"

She leaned her head back and opened her eyes, after another loud moan she replied in an orgasmic voice, "please".

So he did.