Three In A Tub

Story Info
Late night fun in a Tahoe Hot Tub.
1.6k words
3.92
60.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 15 years ago, some friends and I went to Tahoe and stayed in a couple of cabins a few acres apart. After some of us went gambling on the Nevada side, we gathered in one of the cabins for a little party. I had known these friends for about six years, although we had only seen each other off and on. Every time we got together it was as if no time had passed.

After a number of us turned in, some from too much drinking, about eight of us were still up when someone said, "Let's fire up the hot tub." Most of us did not know that one of the cabins had a hot tub. After about an hour, most of us disrobed grabbed towels and hopped in the tub.

It was strange, because I had known these people for a while, was interested in being more involved with a couple of the women, but never did anything about it. Men always think of ways to get women naked, and now here were five other women, naked in the same tub with me, along with myself and two other guys. It seemed anticlimactic.

We just enjoyed the outdoors, the warmth, and the conversation. A few of my friends, like the others, had a little too much to drink and one by one turned in. Couples turned in at the same time.

After a while, there were only three of us there. I noticed we were only ones who had not gambled nor drank that night. Being teetotalers turned out to have more benefits than imagined. We had room to stretch out. We continued talking, and taking turns massaging each other's feet while we talked. It felt good, and it was at all sexual. But it was sensual. It felt good to touch each other, only if the feet.

There was no sexual talk, just normal conversation, and how good it felt to be outdoors in the tub, being massaged and massaging. The two women then sat one behind the other and one massaged the others back and neck. We traded off a few neck rubs, rotating around. This time I had a few sexual fantasies going, but I kept it to myself as it seemed pretty clear they did not want to mix sex with sensuous massaging.

But with each rotation, the women got closer to me. One sat on my lap, facing away, spread her legs and locked them behind my calves to hold tight so I could massage her deeper. My dick was rubbing against her ass and I tried to keep from getting an erection. I could not hold it in. The massaging and her rocking back and forth made me more erect. I worked my way down her shoulders and arms and she leaned her back against my chest and rested her head backwards on my shoulder. I massaged her arms and hands as she leaned against me. The other woman watched for a while and started massaging the other woman's feet. It was very pleasurable for the massage recipient, and we seemed to be enjoying ourselves too.

We then switched and the other woman sat on my lap, but she did not lock her legs behind mine (I guess she did not notice our legs underwater). But we did the same with the other woman, me massaging her shoulders, back, arms and hands while the other woman massaged her feet. We were prunes by this time and it must have been 2am. She floated and gently bounced around on my lap, in the rhythm of the massage, as my erection rubbed against her ass and hips. She had to feel my excitement, but I did not want to ruin the sensuous massaging.

After I massaged them both, they both joked about me being left out and I too took a turn in front of one of the girls. I did not sit on her lap because I was too tall, but I crouched and floated in front of her, on one foot at a time as I switched raising my feet for the other woman to massage. I could feel the woman behind me brushing her breasts against my back. She had large soft breasts. As I was feeling her breasts gently caress my back, I looked at the other woman who was massaging my feet. I enjoyed the visual of her small breasts with nicely perked nipples that pointed a bit out, with the curves enhanced but the three-quarter moonlight.

The woman behind me scooted closer to me and started massaging, and rubbing my low back, my hips, my legs, chest, neck all while she was behind me, but she pressed her whole body against me and wrapped her legs around my waist from the back, and locking them in the front of me, like a reverse missionary position. The woman in front scooted in and floated around me. I felt like I was being pinned so I would not jump the small breasted woman in front of me and begin licking her nipples. I began caressing the legs that had me locked.

In a short time we were all hugging each other, from the front, the back the side, sandwiching in each other. I loved feeling the breasts, almost bobbing in the water, rubbing up against me, and our legs crossing and uncrossing each other, feeling their muffs against my legs and hips. The woman were not touching each other too much (they weren't bisexual I think), but they did touch incidentally, as if a continuation of the massage. I was the beneficiary of most of their bodies, although I cupped their breasts as I felt their nipples harden, and I squeezed and pinched their erect nipples.

We began kissing each others mouths, necks, shoulders, faces. I was trading off between the two. And things got hotter; they did not brush their muffs against my leg but pressed and rubbed them. They grabbed and stroked my fully erect penis, with one of the girls occasional dipping her head underwater for a mouthful of me. They also rubbed their breasts against me, and I took turns licking, tonguing, and squeezing the four breasts made available to me, as I also squeezed their asses. I enjoyed the differences between the two women's breasts and asses, and telling from their moans, they enjoyed me. I too took a few dives under water and had a hard time choosing who and where to kiss.

I maneuvered around and lifted the one with small breasts up out of the water and began kissing her pussy as she stood in front of me. She leaned back, supported by the other woman by resting her head on her shoulders while I lifted her legs on my shoulders. What a beautiful muff. She was partially held up by us, and partially floating, as I gently kissed her pussy. She moved softly as I kissed and licked her barely touching her pussy lips, adding a little more tongue, then more slipping deeper in her slit. She moaned and rocked while the waves she created lapped up my chin and cheeks. I occasionally got a mouthful of water as she arched and straightened.

Our other friend supported her upper body, and caressed her arms and neck, occasionally kissing her neck. I reached up to caress her small breasts but was having trouble controlling the pressure of my mouth and tongue on her pussy, so I pulled back. The other woman took my place and squeezing her small breasts and pinching nipples, I guess the way she liked to be pinched. She responded favorably. Again, these were not bisexual woman, just in the sensuousness of the moment.

With my tongue against and insider her she rocked, arched, and writhed as her pussy became softer and wetter. I could tell the difference between her moisture and the water in the tub. And she was soaking wet with her own juices as she writhed more. She began rocking in the water harder, creating more waves, pressing the back of her thighs down on my shoulders, lifter herself up out of the water and back down, until with a quiver and a heave and arching her back, and forcing her legs almost straight up in the air, I grabbed her ass and held her pussy to my face as she came with a moan, her nipples pinched, creating waves that washed over the side of the tub. It seemed like the other woman held her tight to keep from flying out of the tub. She continued to writhe and moan and circling her hips as I stuck my tongue way inside of her. She eased her way back into the water and hugged me legs spread across my lap.

I had to do everything in my power not to stick my throbbing dick in her. She whispered she had no birth control but wished I could fill her up. I reached down with my hand and eased two fingers into her soft wetness. She moaned and bobbed up and down some more. The other woman sat behind her sandwiching her. She rolled her hips back and forth and with a gasp and a squeeze came again, not as forceful as the last time, but just as pleasurable. She hugged me as she panted in my ear trying to control her breathing.

After what seemed like fifteen minutes we just held each other, the three of us, while our breathing became normal. She then slid off my lap, pulled herself off my fingers, and smiled and said, "OK, it's someone else's turn". (That's it for now).