Three in One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmm, I have to go with on them."

Two pair of eyes shot towards my face.

"Why?" they demanded.

"Fricking Roberto wants his bitch-to-be as his 'bodyguard.' Calm down Tommy. You need to calm down! They still don't know yet so you are still safe. But if you don't calm down you both will be in jeopardy." I pleaded.

"Fuck calm down. That little pussy boy shouldn't treat you like he does. If he knew who it was that he was trying to fuck he would think twice," Davis snapped out.

"If he knew who it was that he wanted to fuck, he would shove his dick up me all the faster and you BOTH know that."

"Yeah, but if he knew what you truly were I think that he would be afraid," Tommy said out loud.

"Shhhhh," Davis and I exclaimed simultaneously. Davis clamped his hand over Tommy's mouth while I went to the door to listen for anyone that might have heard what was just said.

"I'm sorry. But, it's the truth."

"No, as of eight years ago that started becoming a 'lie.' If what I am becomes known we are all in danger. You two will be killed, instantly. As an added bonus, I would get thrown in a freaking zoo. The worst part, though, is the fact that I would first get experimented on. So, it is a LIE!" I panted as I reached the end, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have snapped like that."

"No, it's okay," Davis placed a soothing hand on my back. "You have to bear so much at such a young age. It's not fair."

A buzzing started.

"I guess it's time for me to go. Don't forget to eat and drink your 'vitamins.'" Two pairs of arms folded around me as I was kissed on both cheeks.

"Never forget that we love you Sydney," was then whispered as I walked out the door into the bigger part of the dungeon.

I laughed as I saw Taío and Jírka carrying down the food for the prisoners.

Neither of them had ever been down in the dungeon before. Neither one had killed any humans for fun, so there had never been any reason for them to be sent into it.

The looks on their faces was priceless. I broke out in a peal of giggles that brought all of the attention in the room towards me.

"Where do you want me to put this stuff," Jírka asked as he held up a container of two hundred bags of animal blood.

I turned toward Conor, "Do you think that you could get them all lined up so we can pass it to them?"

"Yeah, sure, no problem boss," Conor said with a grin.

"What about this stuff?" Taío asked holding up the giant box of raw beef.

"Muqali, can you get the werewolves to line up too?"

"Of course," he answered with a smile

True to their words both men got the vampires and werewolves lined up in neat single file lines.

I was then forced to raise my eyebrows and smile at what occurred when Conor and Muqali made it to Jírka and Taío.

When Jírka handed Conor his two bags of animal blood Conor's fangs elongated. When Jírka saw this his entire body shivered and I saw a blush creep over his cheeks.

'Interesting, I wonder where that will go.' I thought to myself.

Jírka had two inches on Conor at 6'4" to Conor's 6'2" but it seemed like Jírka was more of a bottom than Conor. The word 'cute' crossed my mind when I thought of those two together.

I was distracted from that train of thought by Muqali getting to the front of the line of werewolves.

Taío's reaction to Muqali was much the same as Jírka's reaction to Conor. The blush that crept across his pale face was adorable and obviously had an effect on Muqali.

A predatory gleam came to Muqali's eyes as a low growl worked its way from deep within him. I was pretty sure Taío's legs weren't going to hold him much longer.

Muqali was about five inches shorter than Taío but he was heavier do to his muscle mass.

'This is going to be fun.'

I drew the two couples out of their trances, "Okay, Taío, Jírka, I think that you guys can go on back up. I will be up there in a little bit."

Both men reluctantly gathered up their mess and went back up the stairs.

"FUCK!! He was hot," both Muqali and Conor said at the same time the door to the dungeon closed.

"Why are there vampires and werewolves here that aren't in this dungeon or on a leash?" some of the men inquired.

"They were forcibly turned. I realize that some of you may have been too, however, they want revenge. So they have joined up with 'Let All Be Seen' to get that revenge."

"Who do they have for a leader? It must be someone pretty strong to deal with vampires and werewolves," someone asked.

The dungeon door opened and Jírka and Taío came down once again.

"Hey, Commander, one of the old geezers from the agency wants to see you."

"Okay." I left the dungeon with a smile on my face because most of the people in the dungeon had their mouths hanging open.

My smile faded as I saw who the 'old geezer' was. It was Roberto's father. He was like an old, wrinkly version of Roberto.

Yuck!

"I'm sure that Roberto has told you already, but you will be his personal bodyguard/attendant for the entirety of the peace talks."

"Yeah, I know. He told me."

"Okay then, now that we have that all settled."

Crap.

"I need you to do something else for me."

SHIT!

"What do you need me to do?" I tried to keep my voice steady.

"I need you to find a private residence, preferably in the middle/ north part of the country. We will have packs and clans from all over the world coming to the talks and I don't think that L.A. would be a good place for that. Understood?"

My brain went to work immediately. "Yes, sir. Oh, and about that matter with the prisoners."

~~~

Later on after the conversation with Roberto's father I went back to my room and downed a can of Mountain Dew. I then opened another one and set to work on making some phone calls.

Before I knew it, it was 8:00 p.m.

'Shit, have to go to the freaking club I guess.'

As part of my work as the leader of Special Division I have to collect intel on what the worst vampires and werewolves have been doing in L.A.

To collect the intel I have had to get in underground to be able to hear about their activities. My cover is that of a dancer in a club called 'Crème Filled.'

It was actually set up by 'Let All Be Seen.' They wanted a place that would allow them to monitor the movements of some of the most dangerous vampires and werewolves.

I arrived at the club at 9:30. When I got into the dressing room I wanted to turn around and walk back out.

Hanging from the costume rack was a belly dancer outfit. It looked almost exactly like a regular Turkish woman's costume except that there was no top. It was extremely sexy.

It was the deepest shade imaginable of blue. There were silver and black chains on it. The bracelets were also silver and black with sapphire stones in them.

Among the numerous chains on the outfit was one long chain that branched out into two to be attached to my sapphire nipple piercings and another chain that was shorter to be attached to an ornate belly button piercing.

'This is going to be SO much fun.' I thought sarcastically to myself. I started stripping off my clothes to be able to put on the outfit.

I smiled once I started hearing the music. It was Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie.'

As soon as I started walking out on stage a huge cheer went up through the crowd of men. Yes, 'Crème Filled' is a gay club. The fact that most women couldn't take what most immortals could dish out made gay clubs VERY popular with them.

I was swaying my hips, rocking my body to the beat, and constantly teasing the crowd when I saw something at the bar counter.

A thin, somewhat short, blond boy with pretty ice blue eyes was being hit on by a tall, broad, handsome looking man with glowing green eyes.

'Shit,' the man that was now taking the boy out of the club was one of the most dangerous werewolves on the West Coast.

They were gone before I could signal anybody to stop them.

The song eventually ended even though my mind had left it with the blond boy.

I called up Taío and Jírka and told them to meet me at Dunbar Hotel in South Central Los Angeles at 1:00 a.m. with the rest of the men in Special Division.

I told the men to wait for my signal. I went forward towards the door that was being guarded by two hulking werewolves.

"Um, could you please tell him that I am here? I'm from Crème Filled. He asked me to come here after I got off work.

"Hmm, okay, you seem like the boss' type. We'll tell him you are here," one of them said while flashing a filthy smile.

"Yeah, we'll tell him, AFTER we have our way with you."

They both lunged at me at the same time. One grabbed my right arm and the other took my left arm.

"I just hope that we leave a piece for the boss. You are one hot piece of ass."

They started pulling at my t-shirt and finally it gave up and ripped right down the center.

"No, no please don't do this. Please I'm begging you!" I screamed out. I knew my men had caught the signal and had moved into the building.

The two men that had my arms started fondling my chest. One rubbed my nipples while the other started to snake his hand lower.

I figured that now was as good a time as ever to make my move. I pulled my right arm out of the grasp of the one who was touching my nipples.

The other one was momentarily stunned so I pulled my arm out of his grasp. I then reach down and pulled out my short lead coated steel knives that I had strapped to my thighs.

One of the men started to transform in to a wolf. The other lunged at me while his partner's body was still morphing.

I jumped over the first lunge and landed on the wolf's back. The werewolf that was still in human form barred his teeth and attacked again.

I leaped over him at the last second and avoided being bitten. I can't say the same for the wolf. He was now missing a large piece of his side and was bleeding profusely.

I felt my eyes start to glaze over as I watched to ruby red liquid drip from his side and onto the ground.

'Snap out of it. You have a job to do." I reprimanded myself.

I moved toward the uninjured man twisting my body in a seductive manner.

I came to a halt by his side. "Would you mind keeping me company tonight? I'm so cold and need somewhere to stay." I had started grinding on him while asking.

I blocked the messages that the wolf was trying to send him telepathically. Packs were able to communicate with their minds, one of their greatest gifts.

I almost laughed at the questions that the wolf was sending to his partner. He was wondering why I wasn't dead yet.

If the wolf knew what I was doing to his partner, he may have had more sympathy. He may also have known not to do what he did next, and that was to attack.

The wolf came at me with his teeth barred and jumped at my neck. He was not expecting his partner to grab onto his neck and twist.

The wolf fell to the ground with a surprised look on its face. The one that had protected me then took out a knife and cut his partner's head off.

Once that task was finished, he came back over to me knelt down and bowed his head. When he looked back up it was easy to see that his eyes were an odd mix of emerald green and brown.

"Thank you for doing that for me. Now please remove yourself."

With that I tucked my knives back into their holders on my thighs and started walking into the building.

Behind me the scent of blood doubled and caressed me before I entered the building.

Inside was a war zone. Bodies were strewn about everywhere. Blood and scratches covered the walls and floors.

I made my way deeper into the building and towards the top floor.

As I got closer to the top the sounds of fighting grew louder and louder until I stepped into a giant open ballroom.

The second that I walked into the room the opposing side hesitated for but a moment and looked at me. That moment was all that my men needed.

I started to walk through the room with enemy werewolves falling all around me. By the time I had reached the other side of the room all of my men were right behind me.

I threw open the doors. The leader was sitting on a big maroon bed just watching us.

"Where is that boy that you took for that club?"

He smirked and stood up, "What boy? The only boy that I can see right now is you. And I do believe that I would like a taste of you sweet ass."

Once he stood up I saw the semi-dry streaks of blood that ran down his chest.

He had bitten that boy.

I signaled my men. They all jumped at him from different sides, biting, scratching, and clawing.

He may have been one of the strongest werewolves in L.A. however; he was no match for men fueled by my rage.

I just hoped that that boy was okay.

"Where are we going again?" Taío asked as we left for the airport at 5:00 a.m. three days later.

I was about to answer when I heard some moaning in a nearby ally. I made the driver stop the car and ran towards the sound. As I got closer I heard some low growling too.

"Shit, Jírka, get some serum. Taío, come and help me out over here for a minute." I shouted

Taío came up beside me as I ran into the ally. A dark figure with glowing green eyes lunged at Taío. I moved forward at just the right moment and hit a point at the base of its neck. While the werewolf was still stunned I hit another point on its spine and it turned back into a human.

SHIT! It was the blond boy from the club three days ago.

"Taío, put him in bonds and then bring him into the back of the limo. After that, inject him with the tranquilizer but do NOT leave him alone."

As Taío was walking away I moved toward the human form that was crumpled into a small pile and moaning in pain. I said soothing things and then asked the human if I could turn them over to see the extent of the damage.

It was bad.

Her shoulder had been bitten as well as her sides. She probably wouldn't survive the change.

Jírka ran up to me and handed me the serum. I tilted the human's head up and put the needle into her carotid artery. That sounds like the wrong place to give a person a shot, however, in order to stop the werewolf genes from reproducing they had to be stopped from getting to the brain.

The woman's breathing eventually slowed down, her pulse got back to a regular pace, and the bleeding stopped. We dropped her off in front of the hospital that was on the way to the airport.

I had managed to create a serum that could stop humans from turning into werewolves or vampires if administered in enough time. Usually that was before their first change or before the wounds from their first attack closed up.

"As I said before, we are going to Duluth," I said for what felt like the fifteenth time.

Jírka and Taío exchanged looks before Jírka asked, "Okay, and where exactly is Duluth."

"It is in the state that is the northern-most state of the continental United States."

"Alaska!"

"No, Barry, you idiot," Larry shouted, "Sydney said 'the continental United States.' That means it has to be connected to the main part. That means that it's Maine!"

Everyone started nodding their heads in agreement.

I started laughing, "No, actually Minnesota is the northern-most point of the continental United States. If you look at a map you will see that the little 'chimney' on Minnesota almost touches the 45th longitudinal line. Maine is actually really far away from that line. Duluth is in Minnesota. Any more questions?"

This time is was Taío that that asked the question, "What part of Minnesota is Duluth in? Oh, and is it cold there?"

"Duluth is pretty much at the point of Lake Superior and it is October, so yes, it is probably going to be cold. I wouldn't be surprised if it started snowing."

"Crap. I hate the cold."

"There is a reason I lived in California."

I broke out in a fit of giggles at hearing their comments. I quickly sobered myself up though.

'I haven't been back there in 9 years,' I thought quietly to myself.

~~~

Special Division was going to leave from Los Angeles International Airport at 1:00 p.m. and fly to the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. We were then going to drive the two and a half hours to Duluth in a tour bus. The main section of 'Let All Be Seen' would be flying straight to Duluth in four days when the rest of the humans would be arriving.

However, the majority of the vampires and werewolves that would be attending the peace talk would be arriving two days before the humans.

It worked out perfectly for both sides because the vampires and werewolves liked the idea of getting to know their surroundings. On the other hand, the humans liked the idea of keeping the immortals waiting.

We arrived in Minneapolis without incident and got on the bus for the drive up to Duluth.

Barry asked, "So I have always wanted to know why Minneapolis and St. Paul are called the 'Twin Cities'?"

"It's because they used to be two clearly separate towns but over time they grew so much that it is almost impossible to tell where one of them ends and the other starts."

"How do you know that, Sydney?" Larry asked.

"I grew up here in Minnesota."

Taío jumped into the conversation, "You don't have their funny accent."

"You do realize that most Minnesotans don't feel that they have an accent. Although they do think that it is hilarious when someone from the South or from New Jersey goes up to them and tells them that they have an accent."

We all started laughing and I dozed off eventually.

I woke up to men gasping.

"Oh my gosh. That is so gorgeous."

"You are not kidding man."

"Holy shit. It looks like millions of little fireflies!"

I turned to look out the window at the nighttime view from the road on the cliff above Duluth. The city had hundreds of lights on and the lake was reflecting them, adding even more light to the city.

We kept driving, much to the confusion of the other guys on the bus.

"We aren't going to stay in the city. There is a private residence about fifty miles north from here that we will be staying at."

Fifty minutes later we arrived at the solid steel gate in front of a long winding driveway. The gates opened 'by themselves,' and we drove on in.

I saw Barry and Larry looking around for whoever opened the gates.

I stated laughing, "There is a pressure sensor in front of the gate. This signaled a guard to open up the REMOTE CONTROLED gate."

"Oh, by the look of the gates I guess that I was just expecting someone to be opening them," Barry said. I heard Larry snickering right before a SMACK! sounded through the bus.

As we kept driving a medieval looking castle stood before the bus. It was massive.

I suddenly had a vision of a little boy, around nine years old, with multi colored hair running around playing with his siblings and two other little boys. The other boys appeared to be about 12 year old. One had blond hair while the other had black hair. I shook my head to clear the vision.

We drove up to the front door and I led the men to where they would be staying. I made sure that they were settled in before I went to check out other parts of the castle.

I ran my fingers over the walls as I walked them. Feeling the cool stone pass beneath my fingertips. Stone that hadn't housed anyone in nine years.

All of a sudden my hand was touching bloody stone. Screams, howls, and hisses were sounding in the distance.

Tears started streaming down my face as I saw a small girl, not more than six years old killed by a large black werewolf with blood red eyes.

I was drawn out of my 'daymare' by the sound of footsteps drawing closer. I wiped off my face and turned around to see Taío coming towards me.

"The tranquilizers have worn off. What do you want done with that blond boy now?"

"I will come and speak with him."

We walked to the lead coated steel cage that resembled an old fashioned lion's cage at a zoo.