Three in Penang

Story Info
Anglo Moroccan couple persuade Spanish beauty to join them.
2.3k words
4.17
22.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers

I was laying on a sun bed by the pool at our beachside hotel in Penang. My name is Richard and my wife, Fatiha is there beside me. I am thirty years old, about five feet eight inches tall, weighing around 140 pounds and blessed with a huge penis. Fatiha is twenty-eight years old, Moroccan with light chocolate coloured skin and large firm breasts.

After an hour or so, I decided to go for a swim. I stood, removed my shorts to reveal my tight speedos. My cock was clearly outlined for all to see as I strolled around the pool before jumping into the cool water. I swam around for some minutes then I noticed a young girl chatting with Fatiha. I had a rear view and saw she was quite thin with nice rounded buttocks. Her black hair was tied back.

I climbed out of the pool and walked back to my sun bed. I grabbed a towel to dry myself when I heard Fatiha speak to me.

"Richard, this Ana."

"Hi, Ana," I replied reaching out to shake her hand. She was about twenty with a nice taut, flat stomach and her boobs seemed a little too large for her thin body. She was wearing a skimpy red bikini and the top strained to contain her breasts.

"Hi, Richard," she said smiling then blushed as her eyes moved to view my crotch. I lay down on the sun bed and listened to the girls chatting. Every now and again, Ana would look at my crotch. She was Spanish and on holiday with her parents. I noticed that her eyes also feasted on Fatiha's ample bosom. Suddenly, Ana looked at her watch

"I must go, I have a beauty appointment in five minutes. Hope to see you guys later!" she added.

After lunch, I decided to go back to our room and left Fatiha alone by the pool. I took off my clothes and lay on the bed drifting off into a deep sleep. I was awakened some time later by a hand on my erect cock. I opened my eyes to see Fatiha laying beside me, smiling.

"Richard, you're very hard. Were you dreaming of Ana?"

I just smiled as Fatiha leaned in and our lips met in a long lingering kiss with our tongues dancing together. I felt her hand stroking my erect penis while my hand found a large boob and gently massaged it. She slid down the bed and I felt her tongue lick the head of my cock. Her tongue ran along my pee hole while her hand gently squeezed my ball sac.

Fatiha moved on top of me with her pussy near to my face and her mouth close to my cock. She ran her tongue along the sensitive under side of my penis before taking the mushroom head into her mouth. I could feel her tongue run around the foreskin as I gripped her taut butt and moved her pussy to my mouth.

My tongue licked the sensitive area between her pussy and asshole before l licked up her slit. She was already wet and her clit had emerged from its hood as my tongue reached it. Fatiha had most of my cock in her mouth while my tongue twisted into her pussy. She sucked hard on my throbbing rod while her fingers stroked my balls and my tongue lapped at her hard nub.

I could feel my orgasm building as she sucked me while I gently sucked on her engorged bud. I was rewarded with her juices flowing on to my tongue as my spunk erupted into her mouth. She swallowed every drop then moved to allow us to kiss.

"Thank you, Richard!" she exclaimed as her breathing started to settle down.

"No, thank you, Fatiha, " I said. "What a fantastic blow job!" I added.

As we lay there relaxing, she told me that she'd had a long conversation with Ana and explained that we were swingers. Ana seemed interested in playing with us but needed time to think. She'd never had a threesome nor had any experience with another woman. Ana's parents were going out for the evening and Fatiha asked her to join us for a drink in the bar at seven o'clock.

Fatiha and I arrived at the bar just before seven. I was dressed in casual shirt, trousers and sneakers while Fatiha was wearing a tight white top, red shorts and trainers. She looked really sexy.

A few minutes later, Ana walked in and smiled as she made her way across the bar to join us. She looked stunning in a tight white top and skimpy white mini skirt. Her black hair was hanging loose on her shoulders and heeled pumps completed her outfit. I couldn't keep my eyes off her as the waiter took our drink orders. We chatted for a while then Fatiha said, "We're going out for a meal, do you want to join us?"

"Yes, please," Ana said, then added, "Maybe we can get to know each other better later!"

We walked to a small local restaurant about ten minutes away. We had a great meal and just enough alcohol. Ana told us a little about herself and she had a boyfriend. He'd taken her virginity about three months ago and their love making had improved as they got to know each other better. She was excited about joining us. I paid the bill and we walked back to the hotel.

I opened the door to our room then stepped aside to allow Ana and Fatiha to enter. It was a large room with a king size bed and two easy chairs. I could see that Ana was nervous so I excused myself and went into the bathroom. When I returned, the girls were kissing and I could see Fatiha's hands resting on Ana's taut bum. I moved closer then stood behind Fatiha so that Ana could see me. I rubbed my hands on Fatiha's rounded buttocks and nibbled on her neck as Ana watched, her eyes wide open.

"Richard, take your clothes off," Fatiha said. "I'm sure Ana would like to see your big cock!"

I stood back so both girls could watch as I unbuttoned my shirt and let it fall to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and unbuckled my belt then unzipped my trousers and slid them down. I stepped out of them and stroked my semi erect penis.

"Ohhhh, it's huge!" said Ana excitedly. "Can I touch it?"

Before I could reply, Fatiha said, "You can do whatever you want with it, Ana."

Ana stepped close and gently touched my cock causing it to grow larger; it was now fully erect. Fatiha moved behind Ana then spoke.

"It's time to see you, Ana."

Ana raised her arms to allow Fatiha to remove her top and expose her silky white bra. Next, Fatiha unzipped the mini skirt and let it fall to the floor. I felt my cock harden even more as I saw Ana was wearing a little white thong. I could feel her fingers wrapped around my penis and gently stroking it while Fatiha unclasped her bra then slid the straps off her shoulders, letting it fall and revealing her large firm breasts. Her small dark brown nipples were already hard as I moved my hands to massage her tits.

I saw Fatiha reach a hand around Ana's stomach and slide into her thong. She eased the thong down and Ana stepped out of it. Ana adjusted her position so her legs were a little wider apart and I looked down to see her neatly trimmed pubes above very thick pussy lips. I saw Fatiha's hand move over her pussy before she used her finger and thumb to tease her clitoris out. Fatiha nibbled on Ana's neck as she slipped a finger into her wet and open cunt.

My fingers and thumbs tweaked Ana's erect nipples while I felt her continue to stroke my hard member. Her other hand gently squeezed my balls and her breath came in short bursts as Fatiha fingered her hot wet pussy. Ana screamed as her orgasm hit her and she wanked me harder. I leaned in and kissed Ana as her legs buckled beneath her.

Fatiha moved around so Ana could see her and I positioned myself behind the young Spanish beauty. My hard cock rubbed against the cheeks of her taut ass while Fatiha took off her top and loosened her bra to reveal her large chocolate coloured breasts with dark brown nipples. She took off her shorts and her fingers moved to her own pussy with just a thin landing strip of hair above it.

She took Ana by the hand and led her to the bed. She laid her on the mattress with her legs dangling over the edge then Fatiha lay beside her and her mouth found one of the small hard nipples. I moved between Ana's legs and lifted them over my shoulders. I kissed her inner thighs then my tongue trailed up her wet slit and my mouth settled on her clit. It only took a gentle suck and a teasing with my tongue before Ana came again coating my tongue with her womanly juices.

I looked up and saw Fatiha was sucking one of Ana's nipples while her hand massaged the large firm tit. Ana's eyes were closed and she was panting.

My hand reached over and grabbed one of Fatiha's legs. She slid down the bed to move alongside our young Spanish friend and let her legs dangle over the edge. I moved between Fatiha's legs and lifted them over my shoulders. My tongue trailled gently along her inner thigh then I lifted her higher to lick that sensitive area between her rear hole and cunt.

Fatiha moaned as my tongue licked up her hot wet slit before gently touching her engorged clitoris. I felt a hand reach around and start to stroke my erect member. I realised Ana had gotten off the bed and sat behind me. She gently wanked me as my tongue darted in and out of my wife's red hot cunt. I used my thumb to stimulate her clit whilst my tongue continued to fuck her pussy. Ana's stroking felt wonderful as I felt Fatiha's body shake as her orgasm hit her. Her juices flowed onto my tongue and I loved the taste of her.

I kissed her inner thighs then trailed my tongue up over her cunt licking her landing strip of public hair until I reached her bellybutton. I could still feel Ana's hand wrapped around my huge cock as she gently wanked me. As my tongue trailed further up Fatiha's body, Ana stood so she could keep stroking my cock. I stood and turned to face Ana then our lips met for a passionate kiss. I leaned and nibbled her earlobe.

"Can I fuck you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yessss,Richard!" she exclaimed. "Be gentle please, it's very big."

"I'll help you," said Fatiha. She was now standing behind Ana.

Ana moved and lay on the bed. Fatiha knelt in front of me and I felt her tongue lick around my foreskin. She gently took my balls in her hand while she took the head of my huge cock into her mouth. She slowly lowered her head to take me deeper and coat it with her saliva then she released it.

We moved onto the bed on either side of Ana and I reached for one of her large boobs tweaking her nipple between my finger and thumb. Fatiha did the same to her other boob and I could hear Ana's breathing was heavy. As Fatiha leaned in and took a nipple in her mouth, I trailed my finger down her body to her hot wet cunt. Her large pussy lips seemed even bigger and she was dripping her juices onto the bed.

I moved on top of her and positioned my cock at the entrance to her love tunnel. I felt Fatiha's fingers around my cock and she teased Ana by rubbing my penis up and down her open slit. I waited until Fatiha held me at the entrance then started to push my cock into Ana's cunt. Slowly, my huge rod slid into her as she raised her body to take it.

As we settled into a slow rhythm, I could feel Fatiha's hand between us and looked to see her massaging Ana's clit. The young Spanish beauty was panting as her body rose to meet my deep thrusts while Fatiha teased her engorged bud. Ana screamed as her orgasm hit her and the feel of her juices flowing over my cock was enough to send me over the edge.

I rolled off Ana and she lay there exhausted. Her pussy was wide open and bright red. Fatiha moved in and kissed her cunt. Her tongue lapped at the young girl's pussy as she cleaned my spunk from it. My cock started to harden as I watched this wonderful sight.

I moved behind Fatiha and held my now fully hard cock against her hot wet pussy. I rubbed it up and down her open slit before sliding it into her willing cunt. I started to fuck her while she continued to tongue Ana's pussy. My hand reached round to find her clit as I pounded in and out of her pussy. I heard Ana scream as she had another orgasm then I felt Fatiha's body tense as her own orgasm built. I felt her womanly juices coat my cock as I fucked her.

Fatiha moved forward as my cock came out of her and turned to push me onto the mattress. She mounted me and took control of the fuck. My hands reached up to massage her tits as she eased herself up and down on my cock. In a few minutes, I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Fuck me, Fatiha!" I shouted.

Just then, Ana moved and sat on my face. My tongue lapped at her juicy cunt as my spunk erupted into Fatiha.

We collapsed on the bed to recover. Just as my breathing returned to normal, I felt two hands reach for my flaccid penis.

tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers