Three in Two on One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rlyan
Rlyan
27 Followers

Megan feels Rand's hands encircle her slender waist as they both watch Tegan through the door. "Do you like to watch women going to the bathroom Rand?" Megan asks in a soft sexy voice. Rand mumbles out a reply and then snuggles up close to Megan, pulling her down for a comfortable night's sleep.

Rand awakens in the early morning to find Megan snuggled close with her tits against his back and one hand holding his piss stiff cock. He carefully disengages and quietly goes to the bathroom to pee and reduce the pressure on his bladder.

Trouble is when you are sporting a piss-fat you can't readily pee unless you stand on your head or wait for the offending member to deflate. But every time Rand thinks of the two sexy babes in the bedroom next door he gets harder, not softer.

After what seems like an eternity of counting sheep and running through cocktail mixes with his eyes closed his cock is finally limp enough for him to bend it down and relieve himself. As he starts to piss a soft hand joins his and a voice whispers in his ear "here let me point it for you".

Startled Rand looks around to see that while concentrating on getting his cock limp Megan had joined him in the bathroom.

"Just as well I came and took control," Megan says in a sultry voice as she re-directs his stream back into the centre of the bowl. She steps close behind to breathe on his shoulder as her free hand wanders over his hairy chest.

As he finishes Megan tries to milk the last drops out and then shakes his cock for him. "Mmm its getting hard again, and you did such a good job of making it limp too" laughs Megan as she leads Rand back into the bedroom by the stalk.

"Now it's time for me to give you your 'tip' for our drinks last night. Tegan has already played with you, now it's my turn," Megan continues as she plays with his equipment. "Just lie down there and let me do the work" she advises as Rand tries to reach for her.

Pleased to do as instructed, Rand closes his eyes in sexual bliss as Megan drags her nails up his thighs and circles his manhood. Megan bends forward and starts to lick his balls while holding his cock in one hand. She then traces a line up the soft seam of his cock and peels back the foreskin to get access to the sensitive part below.

Rand groans loudly as Megan passes her tongue over his head and places a wet sloppy kiss on the tip. His hips rise up as he tries to push into her mouth but Megan has moved on and is once again licking one side of his shaft as her fingers massage the other. Taking his long erect member in both hands Megan alternately squeezes each hand working the pre-cum up and out his pee-hole, where she greedily laps it up.

Rand lifts his head up and looks down at Megan while she works on his tool and once again groans loudly as he moves his hips around seeking a hole to push his cock into. But Megan has him well in hand and keeps her mouth away from his thrusting cock while saying "not yet my sweet, not yet!"

Rand sighs in blissful frustration and closing his eyes again to dream, drops his head back onto the pillow.

The bed rocks as Megan moves around, first cupping his chest in her hands and then kissing his nipples as they harden. After playfully biting each nipple, in turn, Megan rakes her nails down his chest and twines her fingers through his pubic hair. Rand has his eyes closed and is dreaming lustful thoughts when he feels a soft touch on his chin and smells his favourite aroma.

Opening his eyes, he finds himself staring at a small nicely trimmed blonde patch of hair as a warm moist peach is dragged over his chin and up to his nose. Rand reaches out with his hands to clasp the hips above his face and guide the enticing lips back to his own. With slow sensuous motions, the pussy is rubbed enticingly over his face, giving him both the taste and smell of the hot wet cunt juice from within.

As he probes the outer edges of the pussy with his tongue he feels the sensation of another very wet pussy slowly engulfing his cock and realises that while Megan is now sitting on his cock it is Tegan that is sitting on his face. Tegan reaches in with her fingers and pulls her pussy lips wide apart as she rubs her crotch into his face while his tongue licks at anything that comes near.

Meanwhile, Megan is squeezing his cock with her pussy as she slides slowly up and down the shaft, pulsing her muscles and driving Rand crazy while her hands are firmly massaging his chest. Rand starts to follow her up and down movements with his hips, driving his cock hard into her tight but slippery tunnel while his mouth has found Tegan's clit and he flicks it with his tongue.

As Tegan's clit swells with his ministrations he holds her hips tight and draws her cunt down onto his mouth where he starts to suck and lap at the free-flowing love juice. Rand is now rapidly approaching an orgasm as he sucks and fucks the two gorgeous girls simultaneously. The Tempo of Megan's fucking has increased and she is flopping around wildly on his cock as he thrust upward on her down strokes banging their pelvic bones together.

Tegan has slid two fingers down to her pussy lips and is softly pushing on the outside even as Rand's tongue is driving her wild on the inside. Rand sucks hard on the clit and hears Tegan cry out in joy and a warm gush of girl cum washes over his face as Tegan creams him.

Megan also starts to climax and lets out her own cry of passion as she feels Rand's cock start to pump his load into her cunt. With one more downward push, she explodes her orgasm over Rand's cock as it continues to spurt hot cum into her. Holding Tegan hard against his face he can still feel the contractions in her pussy as she finishes her orgasm and trembles all over as Megan does the same thing.

Tegan then raises herself off Rand's face and the bed then turns around to kiss him deeply on the mouth savouring her own taste and licking his face clean of her cum. Rand's legs and hips momentarily shake uncontrollably as Megan uses her pussy muscles to force him out of her as she slides up off of him while Tegan is still French kissing him.

Megan also then turns and licks both her and Rand's combined love juices from his still semi-rigid dick. Tegan finishes her kiss and looking down at Megan licking the last vestiges of cum from his balls says "We were taught to always clean up after we had finished playing. Though I am not sure this is exactly what they meant".

"Let's all go and have a shower together" adds Megan as she comes up smiling "then we can explore further..."

Rlyan
Rlyan
27 Followers
12