Three is an (Enjoyable) Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack smiled. Anna knew the answer. Anna reached over and untied one of Daisy's arms. Anna resumed her position just above Daisy's face.

Daisy instantly drew her hand down to her wet pussy and and stroked her clit hard and very fast.

"Ohhh goddd!" Daisy moaned.

Jack watched as his cum was spread over her clit and around her pussy.

"Place you cock near her pussy Jack, go on." Anna instructed. "Let's help her out."

Jack placed his cock, still quite hard. Right near the opening of Daisy's pussy. Anna had leant right over for a closer look. It meant that Daisy could see Anna's wide open pussy now.

Jack slowly stroked the cum-covered head of his cock against Daisy's pussy lips. She continued to rub her clit and involuntarily moved her hips to the head of his cock. He felt the opening of her pussy and placed his cock head so the tip was almost inside.

"Oh my god! I'm so close...I'm going to cum. Fuck...oh fuck...oh FUUUUCK! NNNNNNGGGGG!" Daisy bucked her hips to meet the attention from her fingers and let the intense - much needed - orgasm wash over her body. "AHHHH...FUCK!"

She slowed her circling down as the tenderness in her pussy replaces the intense feeling. Jack removed his semi-erect cock from her opening and shuffled backwards.

Anna looked up at him and smiled. She then reached back and untied Daisy's other arm.

Jack untied her legs and suddenly Daisy let out a loud laugh which made Jack and Anna smile in surprise.

"Fuck him!" Daisy laughed, "he missed out today!"

Jack continued to smile as he got off the bed and made his way to the shower.

12