Three is Never a Crowd

Story Info
Two sexy ladies get more than they bargained for.
2.7k words
3.8
70.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylie and Alexa sat down at their favorite bar, ordered their drinks, and began talking about their plans for the weekend. Every Friday night the two girls would take a cab to the bar, have a few drinks and talk, and then take a cab back home. Since both girls were extremely attractive they were often hit on by many different guys, but nothing could prepare them for the one very different guy they would never forget.

Kaylie spotted him first: he was standing at the other side of the bar ordering a beer. He was tall, had short blonde spiked hair, and looked to be no older than thirty. He seemed to be alone or maybe waiting for someone else. Kaylie nudged Alexa and pointed toward his direction. Alexa smiled and nodded in agreement. "Why is he drinking alone though, isn't that kind of weird?" Alexa asked.

"I don't know, I was trying to figure that out also. Maybe his girlfriend is in the bathroom or something. Let's wait and find out," said Kaylie. The girls waited for about ten minutes until Kaylie started to get impatient. "I say we go over there and start talking to him," she said. "It doesn't look like he's with any other girl and he's definitely the best looking guy in this place."

"Alright," said Alexa as she shrugged her shoulders and followed her friend.

"Hey there," said Kaylie as she sat down next to the man and took a sip of her drink.

The man took a long look at the beauties before smiling and said, "Well hello gorgeous. Can I buy you two girls another drink?"

Alexa sat down on the other side of him, flashed him a smile and said, "As long as you promise to sit and talk with us for awhile."

"Deal," said the man and ordered two long island iced teas. "I'm Drew by the way," he said, extending his hand out to the two ladies.

"I'm Alexa and this is Kaylie. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I should be saying that to you two. It's not every day that I meet two beautiful ladies such as yourselves," Drew said, laughing. The two girls laughed and blushed at his comment.

"So tell me, why are you here at this bar all alone?" she asked with a sly smile spreading across her red lips.

Drew started laughing and said, "That's a good question, I guess I do look kind of odd sitting here at the bar all by myself. I was actually supposed to meet two of my good friends about five minutes ago, but on the way here my friend got sick in the car so the other one had to drive him home. He said that he was going to try and come back so I decided that since I was already here I'd just have a couple of drinks and go home if he didn't show up."

"Oh I see," said Alexa as she took a sip from her drink.

The three of them sat and talked for awhile as Drew kept ordering beers and more drinks for the girls. Kaylie and Alexa were already at six drinks each and were more than a little drunk, and Drew ordered them one more drink once the bar declared it was last call. "Do you girls have anything planned after the bar closes? I was thinking maybe if you wanted we could go back to my place and maybe have another drink or two and just hang out," asked Drew. Kaylie looked at Alexa and could tell by her face that she wasn't sure.

"What's wrong? Do you have to wake up early in the morning or something?" Kaylie asked her.

"No," said Alexa, "but I don't know if this is a good idea or not, we barely know this guy, and plus it's going to be two of us and just him. How do we decide who gets to hook up with Drew?"

Drew overheard the girls talking and jumped in, "Don't worry Alexa, I promise you that if you two come over to my place we will have even more fun than we did here." Kaylie flashed Alexa a pleading smile, and Alexa who was too drunk to even care anymore shrugged her shoulders and gave in.

"Alright," she said. "I'm always up for fun."

"That's my girl!" said Drew as he wrapped his arm around her and called a cab.

Once inside Drew's apartment, the two girls stumbled over to the couch while Drew went into the kitchen and came back with three beers. Kaylie opened hers, took a big gulp and said, "You are trying to get us completely wasted, aren't you?"

"That's the plan," Drew said laughing. "So which one of you is the wilder one?" he asked.

"What?" asked Alexa.

"Come on, there's always a wilder one who's up for anything, and then there's a shyer one who's more reserved. So which one are you?" "I'm definitely the wilder one," said Kaylie. "I love having a good time and I'll do almost anything to make things more entertaining."

"That's good, I love having a good time too," said Drew. "So I guess that makes you the more reserved one?" he asked Alexa.

"Well, I'm not toooo reserved," she slurred. "I just like to be careful. I'm definitely not as wild as Kaylie, but I do like to have my share of fun."

"Hmm that's really sexy...I have a good girl and a bad girl with me...I get the best of both worlds," said Drew as both girls giggled.

After they finished their beers both girls were completely wasted. They followed Drew, stumbling up the stairs until they reached his room.

"Wow your bed is so big," Kaylie giggled as she dove onto it. "Oooh and comfortable too," she gushed.

"So I guess there's no way I can get you two to have a threesome with me?" he asked, half jokingly.

"Eww! No!" cried Alexa. "I would never do that! Especially not with my best friend!"

Kaylie shrugged, "I have no problem with my sexuality, I think it would be more interesting."

"Hmm, I have an idea," said Drew and went over to one of his drawers, pulled something out and slipped it into his pocket. He winked at Kaylie and then walked over to Alexa who was sitting in a chair. "You know, you are extremely sexy," he said while staring down Alexa's low cut black tank top. Before she could say anything in return, he leaned over and started kissing her. As the kiss started to become more passionate, he pulled out the item from his pocket and quickly began tying Alexa to the chair.

"What the hell are you doing? Let me go!" she cried.

"The one thing I love about girls like you is that I get to corrupt you and that is extremely sexy," he said and turned Alexa's chair so that it was facing the bed.

"I still don't know why I need to be tied to a chair," she complained. "Have you ever watched porn before?" he asked.

"Definitely not," she said.

"Well tonight you are about to watch your very first porno, and lucky for you it's the best porn there is...the live kind." Before Alexa could even figure out what was happening, Drew walked over to the bed and started kissing Kaylie. "And the one thing that I love about girls like you is that they're always amazing in bed," he said while slipping a hand down the front of her red halter.

"Damn right," she said with a laugh. She pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him roughly on the mouth. He slid off her black skirt and halter, leaving her only in a black thong.

"Mmm," Drew said in approval, as he slid on top of her and groped her small firm breasts. He licked her hard little nipples in small circles, making her squirm and moan. He slid his hand down her thong and pulled it down, revealing her completely bare pussy. Drew could feel his cock getting rock hard from just the sight of her extremely sexy naked body. Kaylie was petite with long brown hair and was extremely toned. Drew couldn't wait to see what her pussy was like and automatically shoved two of his fingers into her dripping wet cunt.

"Ooooh," she moaned, "harder." He shoved another finger in her, finger-fucking her as fast and hard as possible. Right before he could sense she was about to cum, he moved downward and dove his face into the warmth of her pussy, licking her clit with firm, quick strokes. "Oh...my...God," she said in between breaths. "You're fucking amazing!"

"You haven't seen nothing yet baby. I'm just getting started," he said quickly and then got right back to focusing on her pussy. Drew was in love with Kaylie's cunt-it was absolutely perfect. He kept diving his tongue in and out of her dripping wet warmth as quickly as he could until he could feel her whole body tense up and shudder from her orgasm.

"That was amazing," she cooed, as she lay in a heap on Drew's bed.

He got up and walked to Alexa. "Did you like that little show baby? It's not even half way done yet, but don't worry your turn is coming up soon," he said as he kissed her, making her taste her best friend's juices. He slid his hands down her tank top and felt her rock hard nipples. "Hmm, it seems that somebody liked our little show, Kaylie."

Kaylie giggled and motioned for Drew to come back to her on the bed.

"Come on, it's your turn now," she said. He wasted no time as he walked back to Kaylie and laid down on the bed. She began kissing him immediately as she fumbled with the zipper on his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. She paused for a minute to admire the length and thickness of his cock, and then slowly slid her tongue up and down his shaft.

"Mmm...that feels good baby...that's right, get my cock nice and wet." Kaylie continued working up and down his length, changing her speeds so that Drew wouldn't cum too soon. After a couple more minutes Kaylie sat up and before Drew could protest, she positioned herself over his huge cock and lowered herself onto it immediately. She gasped at how nicely his huge cock fit inside her tight cunt, and she began bouncing up and down, her hot little tits moving rhythmically with the rest of her body. "Ohh baby, that's right, keep going," Drew encouraged. "I knew you were going to be amazing at fucking." He grabbed her tight ass, lifting her up and down on his cock. Drew could feel her pussy contracting around his dick, and pretty soon she moaned and shook from orgasm. He rolled over so that he was on top and began thrusting away until he could feel himself reach orgasm and shot his warm load deep inside her cunt. They both laid there for a little while, trying to catch their breath, and then Drew walked back over to Alexa.

"Did you like that baby?" he asked, while kissing her before she could even answer. "I can't wait to have my way with you," he said while untying her from the chair. He picked her up and carried her to the bed, and then pushed her down and started kissing her perfectly pouty lips. He worked his mouth down her neck and to the top of her chest before pulling on the hem of her shirt and lifting it up over her head. Right before his eyes was the most perfect pair of tits he had ever seen. They were very large and round, and extremely perky. He tweaked her pink nipples with his fingers, enjoying her seductive little moans that escaped from her lips. He began to nibble and suck on her nipples as his other hand moved down to her white shorts and pulled them down, revealing a pair of red lacy booty shorts. Drew flipped her around so that he could see how they accented her firm round ass, and then turned her back over so he could see the rest of what she had to offer. He pulled her panties down past her ankles and admired her pussy with a small tuft of blonde hair sticking out. "I have a plan for you," he said as he began tying her arms to the bed posts.

"Wwwhat?" she stammered out, a little frightened by the idea that she was completely helpless, but also extremely turned on. She had never been put into this sort of situation before and it felt dangerous and exciting.

"Since you won't cooperate and have a threesome with me, I'm just going to have to entertain myself some other way," he said and pulled Kaylie up on all fours. "You, my dear, are going to eat out your friend's beautiful pussy while I watch and get off to this sexy sight," Drew explained. Kaylie stared at him for a minute and began shaking her head.

"I can't-"

"You will do what I say!" interrupted Drew as he smacked her hard on the ass. She gave a little yelp and ran her hand over the tender spot where Drew smacked her. "You're not so tough now are you, you little whore? I didn't think so...now get over there and lick her fucking cunt!" Kaylie moved over to where Alexa lay helpless, tied to the bed. Kaylie mouthed the words "I'm sorry" before lowering her mouth over Alexa's cunt. Alexa's pussy was extremely wet...as much as she was scared and nervous she was also very turned on. All in one night her most intimate fantasies and desires were being acted out...from watching two people have sex, to being tied up and treated like an object, to having her pussy licked by another girl...this was all too much for her to handle! She tried to keep her composure as Kaylie explored her pussy with her tongue, but as soon as Kaylie's tongue flicked over her clit, Alexa lost all control as she moaned loudly and could feel her juices being licked up by Kaylie's eager tongue. Drew sat on the bed stroking his dick, trying extremely hard not to cum. He moved closer to Kaylie and grabbed her by the hair, shoving his dick into her mouth and jerking her head up and down as fast as they both could manage. Then he pulled out and shoved it into Alexa's mouth, extremely turned on by the fact that he had so much power to make two girls do whatever he wanted. Before he could cum, he untied Alexa, flipped her over, and rammed his throbbing cock into her tight asshole. She moaned and whimpered as he pulled her by the hair, thrusting as hard as he could.

"I bet you've never felt like this before you little slut. Don't you feel dirty having your best friend lick your pussy and then having a huge cock shoved in your ass?" he teased.

Alexa couldn't help but love the feeling of being treated like a slut, and she was about to orgasm just from the thought of it.

"Kaylie get over here you little slut!" he demanded as she moved closer to him. "Lay down, suck on her clit and grab those perfect tits of hers," he said as he continued pounding Alexa's ass. Once Kaylie was laying underneath Alexa with her pussy exposed, Drew pulled out of Alexa and rammed his dick into Kaylie, making her moan with surprise. "You thought I was done with you, didn't you?" he asked, chuckling to himself. "I'm going to make sure I treat you two like the little sluts you are and I'm not going to stop until I'm fully satisfied," he said and then slipped his cock back inside Alexa's ass. He continued switching from Alexa to Kaylie, until he could not control himself any longer. He brought his dick near both of their faces and began pumping it with his hand until his cum shot all over their beautiful faces and dripped down to their tits. They then all collapsed into a sweaty exhausted heap on the bed, and Drew wrapped his arms around both girls before saying, "I definitely need to start going to more bars by myself."