Three is NOT a Crowd

Story Info
A couple's first threesome.
1.1k words
3.99
60k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in June, Claire and I had a drink with a friend of ours, Michael. Michael is an attractive married man with whom we became friends through an erotic fantasy relationship. Although, we never consummated our fantasies, we did become personal friends who would meet on all too infrequent occasions.

Well, Michael and I had discussed quite often about the intense sexual pleasure to be experienced were we ever to share Claire as a lover. I had teasingly run this fantasy by Claire several times but was met with only embarrassed giggles...until that fateful afternoon.

Once more Michael and I teased Claire about how sexy she was and what a thrilling time we three could have. That night, Claire took me completely by surprise when she proposed: "If we ever were to meet with Michael there would have to be certain restrictions." You could have knocked me over with a feather (of course, my stiff prick would have prevented me from completely hitting the floor). Her conditions were that: one, Michael would have to wear a condom when fucking her; and, two, that her pleasure must be the focus of all of our energies. I had NO problem with those conditions and neither would Michael, I assured her.

I called Michael the following day and told him of Claire's change in attitude. As I spoke with him on the car phone I could almost hear him lose control of the auto. I told him that, before finally deciding to go to bed, Claire wanted to have lunch with him so that she could "interview" him about his past adventures and "misdeeds" (we had a tape of Michael and another couple he had "played with" about a year earlier, so Claire was concerned that he had always used protection and wanted to feel secure in his health and stability).

The following Wednesday, Michael got a room at a local Holiday Inn, met Claire for a drink, then called me and told me where to meet them. I packed a camera and a bottle of wine and drove to the motel. The three of us, dressed in conservative business attire, walked to the room as if going to conduct a business seminar. As Michael and I set up his video, my camera, and chilled the wine, Claire slipped into a sexy, cobalt blue bustier, dark nylons, and high heeled fuck-me-pumps.

She came out with her lovely breasts supported by the underwire boning and struck a seductive pose. In a flash, Michael captured her nipples between his lips as I grabbed the camera to capture his hungry assault. A moan of agonizing pleasure escaped from all three of us at the same time. Claire threw her arms around Michael's neck as she sucked his tongue between her wet lips. I began to shed my clothes as Michael tore at his.

Within seconds, my wife was pinned to the bed by Michael's strong arms as he continued to kiss and caress my darling bride (the memory of this image has me as rock hard as the actual moment did!). Soon Michael kissed his way downward, to her perfect tits, biting and licking her distended nipples, then lower until he buried his face into the gushy wetness of her pussy. As he licked and sucked her tasty snatch, I French-kissed her and massaged her right breast while Michael pawed her left. She came almost immediately in the first of an entire afternoon of orgasms. I rose to place my cockhead at her lips. She inhaled my thick helmet and swirled her tongue around and around and I pumped in and out of her clinging mouth.

Not wishing to come myself so soon, I pulled away and commanded, "Michael, I want you to fuck Claire's mouth! Claire, suck Michael's cock!"

Still munching on my love's delicious cunt, Michael swung around and, in a classic "69," dropped his stiff, red shaft until it disappeared down Claire's throat. I picked up the camera to record this erotic image then remembered that no one had turned on the video. Seeing my beautiful wife making love to our handsome, virile friend through the monitor nearly caused me to spurt my cream onto the carpet!

Returning to the bed, I climbed between my wife's smooth, white thighs. She was on her back, her head thrown over the bed's edge. Michael leaned over her, his cock slid wetly between her lips. His hands pawed her heaving breasts...hers cupped his hot ass. I began to lick Claire's pussy in earnest. I was too turned on for words. All I can say is that my cock had not been that hard for quite some time.

Nearly cumming himself, Michael withdrew from Claire's sucking mouth and joined me between her legs. Graciously, I rolled out of his way, reached to the night stand for a condom, and handed it to him. Smiling broadly, Michael opened it and rolled the latex sheath over his red, hard cock. I crawled up to kiss my wife as our friend positioned himself closer. I stared into Claire's lust filled eyes and whispered, "Fuck him, Darling. Take his hard cock inside your sweet pussy."

With that, Claire raised her ass pushing her nether lips against the stiff prick pushing back. Her eyes closed in pleasure as Michael's length easily filled her. She came immediately.

Claire's most intense orgasms occurred while she knelt over Michael's mouth as he sucked her clit and finger fucked her dripping pussy. I stood at the end of the bed and fed her my very excited cock. After several screaming cums, Claire pulled away from my cock, slipped down Michael's chest and belly, straddled his hips, and sank onto his hard, hot dick. I walked behind the video camera, adjusted the framing, and stood there masturbating as she rode Michael to orgasm after orgasm. She collapsed onto him in a deep, soul-wrenching kiss.

The rest of our time together that day was, for Claire, one long climax. We all lost count of just how many times she came. I came twice, both times inside her slick, hot tunnel. Michael finished by carrying Claire to a chair (while she was still riding his blood-engorged rod), removing her stockings, tying her ankles to the legs of an ottoman, fucking her to several more orgasms, then standing over her and masturbating until his thick load spewed onto her belly, throat, and tits. It was so hot to see Claire reach up and tenderly stroke Michael's chest as he recovered from his powerful emission while it coated her flawless breasts.

Since that afternoon, I have watched the erotic video and have cum again and again as I recall all the things the three of us did. To this day, it is one of the most intense sexual images I have.