Three is the Magic Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picks me up and drops me on the bed to climb up on me. His blue eyes inches away from mine look at me in wonder. He kisses me, a sharp contrast of his cold lips against my warm mouth (warm because of his fucking hot penis) makes me move under his weight. I reach out for his dick again like I would never let it go. I move my hands rhythmically along his shaft and he slowly lowers his lips to my breasts.

Oh my breasts. I know this is going to be my weak spot as he nibbles, licks, flicks, sucks, bites, squeezes and kisses them. Over and over again. My back made an arch pushing my tits deeper into his mouth. His licks, hands and lips, even his teeth expertly attends to every need by breasts gathered from so many years of inactivity.

"I'm gonna cum." He whispers in my ears and gets on his knees.

I make the pace on his shaft gets faster. The look on his face make expressions that amuse me. I feel his shaft spurt jets first as he aims for my breasts. The thick warm pool of semen on my sensitive bosom sends shivers down my spine. Like a balm for my bruised breasts, I spread his jizz over my breasts with my fingertips and he watches me amused.

"That's sexy!" he says."That's sexy!" I repeat, pointing my slimy finger at him.

"Ahh... Where have you been my whole life?" he says as he gets up to get tissue.

He proceeds to wipe me gently and spots a red mark. "That will bruise. I hope you don't have a boyfriend you have to see tomorrow." He says with a cautious and sad face. Maybe he just realized that we know nothing about each other.

"No.. no boyfriend."

His smile immediately appears along with a jump at his feet. He keeps on looking at me as he trails his kisses lower. He is almost between my legs. Instinctively I shut them tighter. Nobody has seen me there yet. Even when I was panty-less the trimmed fuzz down their acted as my guard. I had no idea how he'll react. He sensed my anxiety and looked up at me. Kissed me again and sent his hand for excursion so his blue eyes can soothe me back to ease.

I relaxed and felt his fingers move gently on me. He moved a little lower with his nose almost touching my fuzz and his eyes never leaving mine. He parted my legs and his fingers found my folds.

I was soaking wet and that made him smile. He lifted his wet finger up and for the first time left my gaze to look at it. I felt so shy, I buried my face in my hair.

"Mira... Look at me!" it almost sounded like an order but he said it so gently.

I looked and he had already placed his mouth between my legs. He just wanted to make sure I looked. As my eyes met his, He dived his tongue in. Ran it eagerly along to find my love hole. He closed his eyes and pushed his tongue right in. My knees went up and body arched impulsively as my eyes closed shut and a wave of pleasure took me over. He took this opportunity to spread my legs further so he could access my buried treasure better. His tongue gained motion and his thumb expertly found my clit in a single go. His other hand making sure my legs don't close again. I never wanted them to. This felt so good. I could feel my juices running and his tongue catching them at intervals as it went inside and out my vagina. He brings his head up and moved me up with it. Now my butt lies on his folded knees, legs in the air and his head bent inside noisily devouring my womanhood.

He stopped to look at his prize. I opened my eyes to see his expression change.

No..WHAT's wrong? I wonder.

He looks at me.

"Am I your first?" he quips

I want to lie but it's stupid to even think he will believe it. I take my time. His eyes questioning and growing impatient, his grip on me loosening.

I nod yes.

He gently lowers me and comes to lie by my side.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I didn't think it would matter." I replied

"How could it not. I feel so stupid and a moron to not understand your reluctance earlier."

"It's not like that."

"Mira, your first time should be special and maybe sober. I feel like I'll be taking advantage of you. Wait a minute... when you said you don't drink enough, how much were you talking about?"

"That was my first drink." I said almost feeling ashamed.

He sat up. Looked back at he and asked. "How old are you?"

I'm irritated now.

"I'm 21. I can legally drink and can make love to anyone if I want to."

He smiles back., "Mira."

His voice is so sexy. I love it when he says my name like that.

"Today has been the best day of my life, Mira."

I find that comforting, I may be losing my virginity today after all.

His expression changes, " But I don't want to go all the way with you unless I know you a ready."

"I am ready" I almost shout back.

"I wish I didn't know better Mira. But I do." He began to get up and reached for his clothes. "You are so special for me Mira. I don't want to do anything that might spoil this." , he said as he put his clothes back on.

"Then come back here." I said in a small voice.

"Why don't you understand? I never felt so much so strongly for anyone in my life before. It is taking me all my self control to stop myself from crawling into you right now. ", he said as he avoided looking into my eyes. " But I want to do this right."

I resisted, "Then come back. Don't look away."

"You don't understand. I saw you for two seconds this morning and I imagined myself asking your father for your hand." He sounded angry," Not kissing you or fucking you, but asking for a permission for marriage - to your dad, not even you. Which 21st century guy does this? I've never done it and it scares me that I was in Tiffany's looking at a ring today. "

He turned to look at me. He his pants and shirt on. He picked up his rest of the clothes and wore his shoes. He looked embarrassed. I am still naked and rolled into a ball as I hold my knees tightly in my arms.

My lips moved to the shape of 'Don't go' without making the sound.

He seemed to understand but instead he said, "I have to do this right. I'll never forgive myself if I don't."

With that he left and closed the door behind him.

Not even a peck on the cheek before he did. I felt devastated. I couldn't wrap my head around what had just happened. I heard the keys on the other side of the door and I closed my eyes. A single teardrop fell on my left breast. Left breast. Damn Adam.

My phone rings. It's dad. I put on my discarded tee before picking it up. Dad's is back and wants to check how I'm doing. I lie to him saying rest of the evening was completely uneventful while my life completely tipsy turveyed. I clean up the apartment, place the rest of the champagne in the fridge, washed the glasses while I was on call.

My mom and sister want to speak with me. I reply at the right places in monosyllables as I clean up and hide traces of Adam from the apartment. When the call ends, I fix my hair and think about going to bed.

I look at the bed and picture Adam's blue eyes and Pierre's brown heavy lips. Images of them flashing before my eyes. Then I hear a noise from the door. The kitchen. Pierre must be back home. In a flash I try the third door of my apartment loudly. It's locked. I roll my eyes at my impulsive stupidity.

When I turn back, I hear the doorknob a click. The density of air changes as the door opens behind me. A scared looking face stares back at me.

"Peter" I say with a smile and recognition. I guess that scared him more as his eyes widened.

I speak softly," I moved here today. I'm subletting this room from Pierre."

He's still confused.

"We met this morning." His eyes narrow, "You forgot your keys. I was with Pierre."

"I must be a fucking idiot." He says with a smile., "How else could I miss someone so breathtakingly beautiful?"

I chuckle.

"Come in." I look at the room, he's already inside and there isn't much more left to see. I smile awkwardly.

He finds it amusing. He closes the door behind him, puts his protein shake on the table and reaches me to touch with his finger.

I am confused. "What was that about?"

"I was just checking if you were real." He said it like it was matter of fact. "How can anyone be so perfect?"

I am amused. I look at Peter in nothing but his short red gym shorts. This guy is Michelangelo's David personified. Not a single muscle out of place and he calls me ME perfect? Here I am in a wrinkled tee shirt and semi wet unkempt hair and no make-up or anything else and he calls me perfect. I feel a lift in my confidence and then I grow conscious of my near nakedness and turn pink.

He suddenly comes forward and kisses me on the lips. His hands trace my body under the big shirt never leaving my lips. When he realizes the lack of my underwear he lets out a sharp whiff of air from his lips. He immediately picks me up easily like I was made of cotton clouds and my legs close tightly on his back.

His kiss grows more urgent and deeper. My hands trace his exotic chiseled body. He kisses my ear and neck and a chill runs down my spine. I shiver.

"You like that?" He smiles at me. I nod Yes.

He kisses me more and I reach out for his shorts.

"You're eager." He stops to look at my hand tugging at his shorts. "Very." I reply. So confidently, even surprised myself.

His fingers reach beneath between my legs.

"You're so wet." he says with a new softness in his voice.

"Don't make me wait." I reply with desperation.

He pulls his shorts down and his dick springs out rock hard. I wonder if he works-out his dick too. It's gorgeous on his hairless, perfectly tanned body. It is the only second dick I've seen in my life and I already know what to do with it. It feels familiar in my hands and I don't even have the patience to taste it. I direct it to my vagina.

"So eager." Says Peter and gently pushes in.

"You're tight. Let me know if I am being rough. I underestimate my strength sometimes."

I nod yes.

He pushes further till he is halfway in. I close my eyes and feel every bit of fullness inside me. "Open your eyes beautiful." He says looking at me. I open my eyes and smile and shift my hips closer to him.

"Oh! So so eager." He smiles back at my action. I bite my lip and turn red.

"Fuck. You're an angel." and with that he began moving. Slowly at first and then picking pace.

The feeling was incredible. Adam said he wanted it right. This, with Peter's Peter inside me- felt right. Like it was meant to be. Like the most obvious thing to do. Drunk or not drunk this was the most right I had felt in a long time. Like my body was shouting thank you to me for making it feel soooo very good.

There was a sensation building inside me. Like all my bones, muscles even blood turned into energy and zoomed crazily inside my body. I arch my body closer to him, my arms holding him tight. He responded with an understanding brush of his face against mine still pounding me rhythmically.

"I'm about to come." He says and tries to move. I stop him mid way with my eyes wide and say, "Inside".

"Really?" he asked, I smiled.

He smiled, "so eager."

If he had pulled it out now, I would have a lot of explanation to do. Long enough to kill the moment (I knew this from experience now).

After another orgasm, I felt his breath quicken, movements changing and finally his juices hitting inside me.

He stayed on top of me for a while and I felt his manhood making space as the juices trickled down.

He looked up to me and said," What do I call you beautiful?"

Oh dear! I just lost my virginity to a man who doesn't even know my name.

"Mira." I say finally remembering my own name.

"Hi Mira. Be mine" He said casually.

My eyes widened. He sensed the shock in my eyes and quickly tried to cover up.

"No.. I didn't mean that.. Just forget I said that.. I am stupid and do stupid things." He was mumbling and it was a sight to see someone so perfect flustered like he was.

He moved away in his flustered state and caught something with the corner of his eyes.

"Err.. Mira. I think you had a little accident here."

I took a pillow and covered my face.

"Hey, it's ok. It's just period. I would've done what we did even if you were raining it, you sexy girl." he said- not quite convincingly.

He wasn't making it any easier. He knew he was failing to cheer me up, but maybe he didn't understand what to say next.

"Look at me. Do you want me to get you a pad or a tampon?"

OK this is it.

I lifted the pillow and said, "That's not period blood. I finished mine just a day ago." He is confused. "I am.. I was a virgin."

I looked at his face frozen face and fell in love. How could it be? I was already in love. With Pierre. With Adam. With Peter. How could I not weigh who I like more? Because I didn't know them? Or did I already know them enough to love them?

-----------------------

One day in Singapore and I've already had my share of firsts. First Kiss. First BJ and First Fuck. I wonder what lies ahead for me.

12