Three J's and an S Go Skiing Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where are your clothes?" asked Judy with her typical smirk.

"Didn't you know that once you are wet, you are better off naked that in denim?" answered Joan.

"It was very wet down there," added Sara, trying to sound serious as they both dissolved into laughter.

Joan asked, "Would you two please go downstairs and close up the doors under the deck and then bring our clothes back up here for us? After that, join us in the tub. We can send Sara out for wine later."

A few minutes later Judy and Julie came back out on the deck. Judy was wearing her short robe, but Julie was naked. They had just joined Joan and Sara in the hot tub when the four of them hear the whine of snowmobile engines.

Two bright orange snowmobiles with flashing yellow strobe lights mounted on them drove into the back yard. The drivers wore bright red snowmobile suits with white crosses on the back and the words "Snow Rescue" above and below the cross.

One of the drivers got off his snowmobile and walked up the steps of the deck. He was talking on a radio set as he got to the top of the steps. "Checking in from cabin 19," he said. "Cabin is occupied. Power is on."

Sara got out of the tub and walked over to him. "May I help you?" she asked.

He took off his goggles and smiled at her and answered, "Maybe later. Right now, we have over thirty more cabins to check before dark."

He looked at the naked girl standing in front of him and then over to the three naked girls who were scrunched down low in the hot tub trying to keep their breasts below the bubbling water. "Only the four of you?" he asked.

"Yes," answered Sara.

He keyed his radio, "Four occupants. All four occupants accounted for."

There was a garbled response on the radio that none of the girls could understand.

The man chuckled and keyed his radio again. "Yes, they are all OK. In fact, they are more than OK. All four of them are fine - mighty fine."

He smiled at Sara, clipped the radio back on his belt, and said, "You might want to get back in the tub to stay warm, miss."

She just pointed up at the heaters over her head and said, "It is almost too warm here. I might have to go out in the snow to cool off."

He laughed and then addressed all four girls, "OK, here's the deal. The storm has passed. We will be running the groomers on the slopes all night tonight and things will be ready by mid- morning tomorrow. Even the side trails will be back in top condition by noon. If you girls want to ski tomorrow, the lifts will be running by 9:00am, but the lodge won't be open for another day or so until they get the road open. That's state fire regulations. Most of the cabins are empty, so you will have the slopes practically to yourself until the lodge re-opens. Hope you enjoy it."

He walked back down the steps and got back onto his snowmobile. As the two snowmobiles whined off into the distance, Joan said to Sara, "Your collar is inside on the table, but I don't think we want to get it all wet. If you are in the mood again tonight, just go down into the snow and bring us back a bottle of wine."

Sara walked down the steps into the snow. It was more solid now, but she still sank to her knees in the packed powder. After she had pushed her way over to the picnic table, she had to dig down with her hands to open the top case of wine. "One bottle or two," she called out as she reached into the case.

"One for now," yelled back Judy.

"We can send you back for more later," added Julie.

Sara smiled, held the cold bottle of wine against her breasts, and walked back up the steps of deck.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF DAY TWO

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

The saga of "The Three J's and an S" WILL continue.

They will be at the cabin for several more days,

and they have another year and a half of college.

A lot can happen in 10 days and even more in 18 months.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12