Three J's and an S Go Skiing Day 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They carved left together onto the parallel slope and soon Julie and Judy were straining to catch sight of the small brown sign which marked the turn onto the secondary trail. Joan signaled Sara to slow down slightly and let the others get ahead of them. She wondered why until she saw the flashing yellow strobe lights up ahead. Ron was standing in the middle of the slope waving them into the trail. Kevin was standing along side him holding a digital video camera.

"Whoooaaahh!" screamed Sara and she raised her arms high holding her ski poles almost over her head as she and Joan passed the camera. As they zoomed down the trail, they could hear the snowmobiles revving up behind them. Soon the flashing strobes passed them and headed toward the cabin. When they arrived, the snowmobiles were parked in the yard and Kevin was standing on the top of the steps to the deck with the video camera.

"Put your skis in the racks," yelled Joan, and Judy and Julie scurried to get their skis put away so they could hurry up the steps onto the deck. Joan put her skis on the rack and walked calmly up the stairs. Sara racked her skis, took off her boots and threw them up onto the deck. Then she walked barefoot and bare assed out in the snow to retrieve a couple of bottles of wine from the case on the picnic table.

She held them up for the camera and danced around Rocky style with them above her head for a few moments. Then she pressed one to each of her breasts and walked with an exaggerated swinging of her hips over to the deck and up the steps. As soon as she had passed Kevin, Ron yelled, "Cut." and Kevin lowered his camera.

Julie and Judy had run into their bedrooms and returned wearing their short robes. Evidently, they left the boots and ski masks in the bedrooms. Joan put her boots and ski mask on one of the tables on the deck and lowered herself into the hot tub. Sara picked up Joan's boots and mask and carried them into the house. When she returned, she was wearing nothing but her collar and was carrying a tray with five full wine glasses on it.

"Why don't you all relax out here on the deck, and I will fix us something for supper," she said as she set down the tray. She then picked up one of the glasses and went back into the kitchen.

"I think we are a little over dressed," said Ron as he began to unzip his red snowmobile suit. Beneath the suit he was wearing a light gray track suit. Kevin had a similar track suit in light blue.

After he and Kevin had removed their suits, Sara reappeared beside them and held out her arms. "I'll put those in the living room closet," she said. "The boots will be on a rug just inside the patio doors. Dinner will be ready in a little while. In the meantime, if you need more wine, let me know."

Ron and Kevin sat down in the deck chairs and picked up one of the glasses of wine. Judy sat next to Ron and Julie sat next to Kevin.

"What are you going to do with your video," asked Julie.

"My camera, my video!" yelled Joan from the hot tub. "I will make sure that no faces or identifiers are on it and then it is getting posted through a techno-geek I know who has accounts everywhere. Nobody will know who it is except Ron, Kevin, The Three J's and Sara. Within hours, we will be the unknown ski streakers on hundreds of websites. Who knows, it might truly go viral and we will be anonymously famous."

"You can't be both," said Judy as she drained her glass.

Ron said, "We'd better save some of that wine for after dinner."

She pointed out at the box barely visible in the snow, laughed and answered, "There's another case under that one. If we need more wine, we will just send Sara back out to get some."

"Is she your servant? I thought she was your friend." asked Kevin.

"It's kind of complicated," answered Joan. "Sara is definitely our friend, but sometimes she is our friend-friend, and sometimes she is our servant-friend and sometimes she is our slave-friend and lately sometimes she is our slut-slave-friend."

"And I think for Joan," added Julie, "she is also lately becoming a love-slave-friend."

"Like I said," responded Joan, "It's kind of complicated."

"Are you two lovers?" asked Kevin, pointing to Julie and Judy. The disappointment was obvious in his voice and on his face.

"They are omnivores who lean heavily toward men," answered Joan.

"Very heavily," added Julie. Then looking directly in Kevin's deep brown eyes, "Especially hunks who are planning to become doctors."

"I, on the other hand," explained Joan, "am an alpha omnivore who leans a little bit toward my own gender." She paused and continued, "Lately a LOT toward my own gender."

"Dinner's ready!" came the call from inside.

Rod and Judy, Kevin and Julie got up to go inside. Sara came out onto the deck carrying a towel and Joan's robe. She was still naked except for her collar. A few moments later Joan and Sara joined the others in the kitchen.

"If it makes any of you uncomfortable, I will put on a robe, but as you may have figured out by now, being naked in public turns me on almost as much as being a good servant for The Three J's."

"Fine by me," answered Ron.

"I'm good with it," added Kevin.

"I'll get naked for you later," whispered Julie to Kevin. But since everyone else had stopped talking at that point, her whisper could be heard by everyone.

"Ditto," said Judy to Ron.

Both Ron and Kevin looked slightly flustered. Sara spoke up, "The Three J's are very powerful women who say what they want and want exactly what they say they want. You two look like you can handle it or they wouldn't have invited you. Besides, they only need one submissive servant, and that's me."

Pointing to her collar she explained, "Three J's and an S. I'm the S. That's Sara, Servant, Slave, Slut, Sister, or whatever they and I want it to be. Sometimes its even 'Spokeswoman' because I have absolutely no shame and can say anything to anybody - whether I am dressed, naked, or somewhere in between."

"I think the somewhere in between is what the rest of us are looking for," said Joan. "Ron and Kevin, I will get you guys some robes."

"From where?" asked Julie?

"In case you hadn't noticed, there are three drawers in the wall between the closets in each bedroom. There are six people who own this cabin and time share it. The drawers are to store stuff while you are not here."

"Although each of the drawers is supposed to belong to one of the owners, The stuff in the upstairs drawers is basically available to anyone. There are sheets, towels, robes, pajamas and nightshirts was well as some shampoo and stuff like that. The agreement is that if you use someone else's stuff, you clean it and put it back or you replace it if it is something that gets used up."

"NOW you tell me about the pajamas," said Judy, over acting as though she were deeply hurt.

A few moments later Joan returned carrying two tartan-patterned flannel robes and handed them to Ron and Kevin. "After supper, you can change in the bathroom or one of the bedrooms, and then join us out on the deck. I put a few items from the 'Cougar Cache' in the pockets in case you need them tonight."

"What's the Cougar Cache" asked Ron.

"Mom's two younger sisters have a sixth of the cabin. They never married. They're both college professors out east. They do NOT come here to ski. Their main interest is the skiing instructors and college students. They always say, 'The law doesn't say we can't fuck students. It just says we can't fuck OUR students."

"Mandy and Sandy?" asked Kevin.

"You've met them?"

"No, but I was warned about them. I was told they were pretty foxy for older women, but that they could probably wear out a jack hammer in a week."

"I don't know about that," answered Joan, "but they always come prepared with several boxes of condoms in various types and flavors, and what they don't use, they throw into their drawer. There must be about a case and a half of condoms accumulated in there. Mom always complained that they should keep them locked up in the basement like the Jurgensen's do their toys, but they never did."

"The Jurgensen's toys?" asked Judy.

"A whole different story - different owners," answered Joan. "When we were little, Mandy and Sandy got into the drawers in the downstairs bedrooms and when mom came downstairs there were whips and chains and cuffs and dildoes and about everything else you could imagine scattered all across the floor. Mom called Mr Jurgensen to yell at him, but he said he didn't care if the girls - or anyone else - played with their toys. It was all dishwasher safe anyway and could be cleaned up after use."

"Next time we came out here, there was a lock on the drawer, but after that, the first day we were here, Mom always ran the dishwasher empty a few times with bleach in it. I think Mandy and Sandy still borrow the toys once in a while to use on their boy toys or on each other. The key to the lock hangs under the deck."

"Food first. Fun and games later," interrupted Sara. "Have a seat at the table, I'm going out to get another bottle of wine."

As Sara walked out into the snow, The Three J's, Ron and Kevin seated themselves around the kitchen table.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF DAY THREE, Part 1

Part 2, The Evenings Activities, will follow soon.

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

The saga of "The Three J's and an S" WILL continue.

They will be at the cabin for several more days,

and they have another year and a half of college.

A lot can happen in 10 days and even more in 18 months.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12