Three J's and an S Go Skiing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy then waved her hands indicating that Sara should get moving. Sara gathered up the empty wine glasses, set them on the tray on the low table and walked over to the end of the deck. She leaned across the snow and pushed the button, and then she climbed up on the wide railing, facing outward. She held her arms out wide and fell forward. Normally it would have been a ten or twelve foot drop to the ground, but the snow in that area of the yard was only a few feet beneath the deck supports. Sara fell about four feet and then disappeared into the powder.

The Three J's craned their necks to see what was happening. "You don't think she got hurt do you?" asked Judy. Then they could see the snow moving. Sara was evidently crawling toward the picnic table. After going about ten feet, her head popped up through the powder. The snow in that area of the yard was now almost up to her neck. It was slightly lower when she reached the picnic table. She pulled a bottle out of the case, held it high above her head, and then started walking around the picnic table.

"What is she doing?" asked Joan.

"Killing time," replied Judy, pointing at a clock mounted on the wall above the hot tub. "She wants to make sure that she doesn't make it back in the time allowed."

"That's 30 seconds late," Judy yelled out toward the yard a few moments later. "60 seconds... 90 seconds... 120 seconds..." Judy was just yelling "150 seconds" as Sara set the wine bottle on the table.

"Where do you want me?" asked Sara.

"I think we are going to all have to do this together or I am going to wear out my hand." Replied Judy. "Lay across the edge of the tub with your body on the deck and your legs in the water."

Sara did as she was instructed. "This is going to be like those old movies of the guys driving spikes for the railroad. We each take a swat and call out the number." Then, with Judy standing to Sara's left, Julie to her right and Joan directly behind her, they began swinging.

"One, Two, Three.., Four, Five, Six..., Seven, Eight, Nine..." They did indeed sound like track workers driving a spike, except rather than the clink, clink, clink of hammers against a spike, it was the splat, splat, splat of wet hands against ass cheeks.

By the time they reached one hundred, Sara was moaning loudly. At around one hundred twenty- five, she began to thrash on the deck. At one hundred forty-five she groaned loudly and went rigid, vibrating her body in an obvious orgasm. After five more slaps, The Three J's stopped and Judy said, "That's the first time I ever paid a waitress a hundred and fifty smackers for bringing me a bottle of wine. I guess the orgasm was the tip."

The Three J's all laughed and sat back down in the bubbles of the hot tub. Sara lay on the deck for a few moments and then slid into the tub, stood upright, and walked up the entry steps to serve the wine. As she handed each girl their glass of wine, she said to each, "Thank you, Mistress."

Sara got out to push the button two more times before the wine once again was running out. This time it was Joan who spoke. "Sara, we need one final bottle of wine for tonight. But this is what you are going to do. I want you to fully enjoy the snow, so you are going to go over the rail again, but this time backwards. We are going to come over and watch you. When you land on your back in the snow, you are going to lay there until you bring yourself off."

"Once you do that, you will walk, crawl, or whatever you want to do to get over to the picnic table. Then you will bring the bottle of wine back here. You will probably be a little chilled by then, so as soon as you serve us our glasses of wine, you can get back into the tub. We will be sitting on the edge of the tub. I think that after all the pleasure we have given you tonight, you should be willing to give us some pleasure. I think you will know what to do when we get to that point."

Sara nodded and stood up in the tub. Once again she gathered the empty wine glasses and set them on the tray. Then she went over to the edge of the deck, pushed the button, and climbed up onto the rail. Again her hands were held out from her body, but this time she was facing the hot tub. The Three J's were walking across the deck toward her when she fell backward off the deck.

The snow was now almost all the way up to the deck, so she hit the snow only a little below the level of the deck. The powder compressed under her and she stopped on her back on a blanket of compressed snow a little over a foot thick.

She lay there looking up at The Three J's and then brought her hands down between her legs and started rubbing herself. With one hand, she reached over and grabbed some snow and rubbed it against her breasts as her other hand drove in and out of her sopping pussy. Soon an orgasm boiled within her and she screamed out her release. From the deck above, The Three J's applauded as she thrashed about in the snow.

After just a few seconds, Sara forced herself upright in the snow and began pushing through the powder toward the picnic table. In some places the powder was over her head as she walked. This time she didn't delay and brought the bottle quickly up to the deck. Again she held the bottle between her legs to pierce the cork with the corkscrew, and again she displayed her now gaping cunt to The Three J's as she popped the cork out of the bottle.

She handed each of the girls their glass and set her glass and the bottle next to the hot tub. Then, trembling either with the cold or with sexual expectation, she descended into the tub. "I'm first," said Joan as she spread her legs and leaned back with on her elbows supporting her on the deck.

Sara picked up her glass of wine and moved over to stand in front of Joan. She took a big swallow of wine into her mouth and immediately bent down and put her mouth over Joan's slit. Joan gasped as the cold wine spilled across her labia, and then gasped again as Sara's tongue began tracing its way up her slit to her pleasure point. Sara teased with her lips and flicked with her tongue until Joan groaning and shuddering in the throws of a tremendous orgasm.

"I'll have what she's having," said Judy with laugh. But Julie said loudly, "I'm next."

Sara again took a big mouthful of wine and again pushed the wine into Julie's waiting cunt. "Aaah!" groaned Julie as the cold liquid entered her. Soon she was repeating "Aaah..., aaah..., aaah," as Sara's skillful tongue and lips took her higher and higher. Julie was a screamer and it is entirely possible that the people in the cabin a half-mile up the road heard her shrill cry as she climaxed.

Sara moved over to Judy, who said, "Let's take this slow so I can really enjoy it."

Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it. Almost a half-hour later, Judy was writhing on the side of the tub held on the edge of orgasm by Sara's tongue and lips and by repeated doses of wine forced into her steaming pussy. She started grunting, "Uh.., uh.., uh.., uh..," in time with Sara's lapping tongue.

Julie and Joan began clapping with her, chanting in cheerleader fashion, "Go, go, go, go, go."

Judy exploded. She threw her legs over Sara's shoulders and drew her tightly into her cunt. She bucked and writhed against Sara's face while Sara abandoned her tongue and began lightly biting Judy's labia and her clit with her teeth. This time the cabin a mile away probably heard Judy's cries mixed with the cheering voices of Julie and Joan who screamed, "Judy... Jusy... Scooooooore!!" as Judy rocketed through a second and third shattering orgasm.

When Judy finally quieted down, the four girls sat on the edge of the hot tub finishing their wine until Joan finally said, "I think it is time for bed. I have a feeling we can sleep in tomorrow because with this storm we won't be going skiing."

Julie yawned, smiled and said, "I think we will find something to keep us occupied."

As the four got out of the tub, Sara scurried into the cabin before them. As The Three J's entered, they found Sara on her knees with her head bowed almost to the floor. Her arms were straight back level with the slant of her back and spread slightly from her body. "Do my Mistresses require anything else of their slut slave tonight? If not, I will clean things up and make sure things are ready for tomorrow's meals."

The three girls looked at each other and then Joan spoke. "There is one thing, Sara. We really should have a bottle of wine in the refrigerator. So you need to go out and bring one in."

Judy added, "And the empty bottles need to be put back in the case for recycling."

Julie finished with, "One at a time."

"Oh, thank you," answered Sara. "May I pleasure myself while I do that?"

"With your hands or with one of the bottles or with your tongue if you are limber enough." answered Joan. "And tomorrow we need to sit down and talk about how our relationship has changed."

"I have always fantasized that the 'S' stood for slave." said Sara softly. Looking up into the girls questioning eyes, she added, "Three J's and a Slave. I've always been yours. And you have always been my Masters. Now you just know it. But yes, we need to talk about what tonight will mean for the future. Good night Mistress J's."

As The Three J's started toward their bedrooms, they stopped to watch out the rear window for a moment as Sara did a swan dive into the deep snow that now covered the back yard to the level of the deck.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

The saga of The Three J's and an S may continue.

They will be at the cabin for at least another week,

and they have another year and a half of college.

A lot can happen in 10 days and even more in 18 months.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12