Three Legged Beach Fun

Story Info
Don and Fern heat up the lake waters with passion.
3.6k words
4.15
17k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summer when Fern and Don first met and both well remember the day at the beach in August when they sensed a strong bond and understanding and knew that they were falling in love.

The beach, where it all happened, wasn't just any beach. Mostly for the events that occurred that day, the two refer to that beach as "Their Beach."

Their Beach was an infrequently used pristine beach on a west facing bay of the lake about 30 minutes from town. Because of the moderately challenging road for the last 2 miles, users of "6 Mile Beach," its official name, were almost guaranteed their solitude and large portions of the beach to themselves as long as they toughed out the road.

That memorable day was the day that the two found themselves arm in arm standing, breast deep, in the warm blue lake murmuring to each other and doing a little stroking of each and generally showing their affection for each other. Their incantations and nibbles and the silky smooth, wet caresses of each others' bodies drove the two to strip off their bottoms and couple passionately together right there in the lake.

Modesty wasn't a concern as the only other people on the beach were yards away. So the two swayed, humped, floated, caressed and nibbled loudly and passionately.

That was not the first time they had pressed the flesh but it was the first time they had pressed the flesh and magic chemistry had happened. It was the first time that having sex took on more a sense of pleasuring and making love to a soul mate. At the time, neither noticed how Fern stood breast deep, and bounced in the water on her right leg. She had lifted her left leg up and around Don so she could squeeze him hard and increase the pressure on her button. Hopping one legged as she was enabled warp speed and multiple orgasms that afternoon. It also turned out to be a presage of the future for the two.

It wasn't many nights later, while in bed and savouring the taste and scent of each other's hot sticky bodies, when the two did talk of the pleasure of the increased pressure and pleasure brought about by her hopping. That began their conversations about a shared fantasy involving a gorgeous, one legged woman, loving and being loved by her man.

Their physical love grew and the two developed those early conversations about amputee fantasy into sensual and often extravagant evenings or weekends when Fern pretended to be an amputee; usually an LAK who paraded on crutches for her doting partner or wheeled or was pushed in her sleek wheelchair. That physical love grew in concert with a spiritual, intellectual and emotional attachment and devotion to each other.

It wasn't long and they were married. Then the unimaginable happened! On their Honeymoon, while snorkeling, Fern's left leg was smashed against a coral reef. Because of an infection that went undiscovered for a few days, it had to be amputated at a very upper thigh level. The Surgeons had left her with about 5 or so inches of residual femur sewn into a round cute stump that would end up resembling a luscious buttock more than the stump of a leg

It was a fresh blue late morning sky with white clouds and the two were heading to breakfast at The Bear's Den, a popular local Beanery. Today was the third week of August and almost 3 years since that day at their beach. Although they had an unplanned day ahead of them, it's doubtful that either of the two had been thinking about that day when their love began to grow. But when the old song, "What's Going On?" came on the car stereo, both looked to each other and their eyes spoke..... "That Day."

That song, on that day, at that beach had been grand enough but the day assumed iconic status in their lives when the two got back to Fern's place. Don tuned up a CD with another cover of the same song that was sultry, humid and sexy. Still in damp beach clothes, both glowing from an afternoon of sun and spiritual sex, the two began to dance. Fern began kissing, licking and nibbling Don's neck as her hands stroked and caressed his warm body, musky with the scent of sex. She used her left leg once again as a vice and lever so she could manipulate both her vulva and Don's cock at the same time as all the kissing.

Don's hands weren't still either. He caressed Fern's back and sides and he tugged and twisted her long dark hair with his teeth. His feathery hands roamed lightly over her back, down her sides where they gently squeezed themselves into position to gently tantalize her sweet breasts. When his hands discovered the curve of her buttocks, his kneading and pressing intensified. His tighter grip in turn led to a tightening of Fern's left leg around his back. She scrunched and rubbed her sex at Don's swollen cock. Within seconds, the two dropped to the soft Turkish rug that covered Fern's living room floor and they kissed and sucked and licked and banged at each other with the intensity of an atomic explosion. The two climaxed and convulsed, amid gasping, groaning, slapping and hysterical laughter before the 5 minute song had ended.

That's what happened 3 years past and today, breakfast had finished and the two were sipping cool, tall Ramos Fizz, "desserts" when Don mused, "I think it was about this time of the year when you and I spent that magical afternoon at "our beach" wasn't it?"

"You noticed the song too? Yeah, it was about 3 years ago right now that you and I sent each other to heaven for the first time Baby," Fern replied. "Remember how, after that oh so amazing day we began the one legged lover fantasy? I know I wasn't thinking about a one legged reality at that time but really Babe, that fantasy has become our reality."

"Yeah, it has and I love our reality as much as I love you Baby and the way it all just seems to be getting better. I'm wondering about this time of the year and that time at our beach and how everything for us began at that spot in time. Do you think that our beach is still as infrequently used as it was three years ago? Do you want to get a picnic together and head out there for the afternoon and see what one legged fucking while mostly underwater is really like?"

"Damn, Baby. I love that idea! I can remember hopping on my right leg while I gripped you with my left. Now the hopping will be real and you won't have a leg wrapped around you. Wow though, I think some stretching and shifting of little Stumpy here will keep your luscious and lecherous old cock content. Let's head to the Market and Wine Store right now and get on the stuff we need for a picnic and get going!

Things took a little longer than planned though to get to the beach. If part of today's adventure was to recreate that earlier experience, it was doomed. An unplanned, but not surprising, 2 hours or so were spent on the kitchen counter and in the bedroom and in the tub so it became necessary to change the timing from a picnic to a late afternoon experience. Also, there had not been a mid-day delight session three years ago.

After returning home and moving stuff from market bags and fridge to cooler, Don became enamoured with Fern's jiggling bosom, quivering thigh and rippling bottom. He couldn't resist the moment to ravish and adore and appreciate his still gorgeous Bride.

Fern was without her crutches as she opened and closed cupboard and fridge doors. She had dropped her left jean from her waistband where it had been pinned up and she was heel-toeing about the kitchen. No reasons were ever necessary when Fern and Don played love with each other but Don was getting just a little pumped up because he knew that he and his Bride were off to the lake for the sheer purpose of pleasure and fucking. It was easy for Don to rationalize, therefore, as he watched Fern with her firm taut right pant leg and flopping left trouser, that Fern in ANY type of pants, in any shape or size was just really a turn on!

From behind he swiped her empty pant as it swished by him when Fern swung from the fridge to the counter. He gently began reeling her in to his arms.

"Oh you devil, I like how you think. Maybe some of this picnic stuff can wait and we can get to our beach a little later this aft. What do you think Lover? I'm pretty sure I'm feeling your eyes undressing me right here in the kitchen. Am I right?"

Don smiled, nodded and continued reeling in her pant while Fern heel-toed closer. At the moment she was about to fall into his arms, she lifted her stumplette so it fell into his crotch. She knew a throbbing hot love cock was waiting there to be pawed and patted and pudged by the few inches of thigh bone and artfully sutured thigh muscle that was all that remained of her once long leg.

A favorite fantasy of Fern's had always been about getting laid on the kitchen counter. In all the time the two had known each other, it was a fantasy they rarely tired of. She loved the spontaneity of it and the sheer animal banging of Don's cock into her juicy cunt. Since her amputation, the two had improved the technique so both enjoyed shockingly intense waves of pleasure during the fantasy.

Typically, and this afternoon was no exception, Don would back Fern into the corner of the kitchen where counters converged. Before here amputation, this spot had enabled Fern to spread her two legs great gaping distances out on to the diverging corner counters. Now, with no left leg, Fern would typically, and this afternoon was no exception, wrap her right leg tight around Don's back and use it as a vice to keep her locked on to Don's cock as tightly as possible. The sensation then was of being impaled on Don's cock while he was slamming it into her wet cunt when she tightened her leg on his back and dug her stump on to the counter as far down as its shortness would allow.

They rocked lots. They groaned. They laughed. Don was able to lean his arms on the cupboards so he could tickle Fern's perfect round breasts with his tongue and teeth. All the while, the two maintained a steady stuff-thrust-crunch movement that kept them conjoined at the most sensitive parts of their beings.

Typically, and this afternoon was no exception, the two rarely orgasmed during their kitchen counter fantasies. Instead they released their pherones and hormones and testosterone and estrogen and all those wonderful base human things that make sex so fun. When that was done, they typically would, and this afternoon was no exception, adjourn to their bedroom where the two would languish in love for each other. It was as if the passion and the lust of the counter encounter were used to awaken the tender touch and the loving feeling that is the foundation of their relationship. They spent another couple of hours adoring and worshipping each other's physicality. They both knew the art of sensuality and had never been shy to try any mutually agreeable physical fun and they knew how a leg stump AND a long shapely leg had opened their lives to unimagined pleasures and sensations.

Lying content in each others' arms, it was Fern who finally broke the bond of their pressed skin and segued back to the original plan for that day, Their Beach.

"Remember how on that day at our beach we experienced our sensitive and tender moments while standing deep in the water early in the day. And it was later, when we got home that night that we banged the shit out of each other like animals? And today, we just have at each other like animals before we share the tender time together. We've turned our world around it seems. It's all good though Baby, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I see what you mean. No matter what though, I can't remember myself ever being this happy and this physically contented and this "whole" before in my life. It's you I know Fern. A year ago we were flirting with the idea of our Winter Wedding and I knew I was so much in love with you. Today, a year later and with some of the most amazing difficulties two people would ever have to put up with happening to us, I can't believe that I feel even more in love with you. And with you coming into the marriage with less than the full complement of parts originally signed on for, I just don't know how that worked out!" He pinched and poked his Bride and smiled wide as he spoke.

"Yeah, me too baby. A day like today is partly why things are so great for us. It's so great that we both love lovin' so much! What say you to getting my crutches and the two of us get on out of here to that beach and see if we can get even more relaxed and content? I want to crutch out into that lake and have you hold me so tight while I push you with this stumplette we both love so much. I want to feel your cock in me and I want to feel the weightlessness of bouncing up and down on your sweet dick while I wrap my leg around you and squeeze the love out of you. There's no hopping then Honey, you'll be holding me up with your arms. It will only be your big cock, stuck into my pussy that will keep me from slipping out of your arms!"

If the last few feet of the road had been dicey before, it hadn't gotten any better. The two found a spot where Fern's new Jeep could be parked only a few feet from the sand. Fern had driven mostly so Don would have to keep his hands to himself. When she drove, it was too hard for him to reach over across her lap and hold her Stumpy. If he drove she knew that Don's unoccupied right hand would be too involved with petting and patting and cuddling her stumplette which, as we all know, is immediately adjacent to her already hot and wet womanhood. Don ferried the few things they needed over to the shore. Fern had brought her old hospital issue aluminum axillia crutches hoping they would float. Alighting from her Jeep, she hopped to the back tailgate door where the crutches and supplies were stashed. She swung a beach bag over her shoulder and crutched to the shore where Don had a Lounger already set out beside their cooler which held all the drinks.

Back several months, when the reality of Fern' one leggedness was setting in for the lovers, they discovered that laughing was as good as any emotion to bring to their situation. One laugh from those days that they still enjoyed was the "Basic Task Division List" for situations like todays picnic or a camp out or a weekend dinner with friends.

In situations like this afternoon's picnic, Fern's "jobs" involved looking after cocktails and food while tending to the music. It was understood that she was also responsible for wearing her briefest and best bikini. She had always looked beautiful in a Bikini and the recent alterations to her overall "package" had actually increased her overall appeal in just about anything, especially a Bikini.

Don's "jobs" for the day included seeing that supplies like Ghetto Blasters, Coolers and furniture were set out close by Fern's Lounger. Errands that needed running were his department too but his most important "job" was to ensure that Fern was adored and petted and stroked. She could expect to feel fingers whispering over her body with a soothing application of lotion if Don was doing his "job." In short, Don's task was to turn Fern on! Man shall never protest this responsibility! Both enjoyed laughing at this silly game but both were also terribly turned on and hot and ready to enjoy the late afternoon at Their Beach.

Fern took off her shorts and tank top. She stretched and bent as she revealed her black Bikini. It was, by modern fashion standards, a modest Bikini. But there wasn't much there that a smidgeon less cloth would improve. Bare as she was, Fern's leg could never be better presented. The height of her amputation was such that her shapely remaining leg seemed to go on and on forever. Her thigh was toned and tanned. It climaxed into a shapely set of hips setting off her delicious waist. Her plump breasts filled her bra cups to overflowing and her sensual cleavage framed a beautiful face. She had poughty lips, and she was posing them at Don. Her aquiline nose held up her dark shades that shielded the sun from her dark green eyes. The sun lit up her dark auburn naturally curly shoulder length hair. She was gorgeous and Don went to her.

The lotion was first and Don loved his two step process. While standing, Don loved to anoint her leg beginning at her foot and wrapping slowly and snake like up to her pussy where his hand would cup and cuddle her sculpted left buttock. Some erratic tweaks of her Mons, so evident in the tight black bottom, and a nibble before moving up over her tummy to her breasts and bosom, neck, ears. The "icing" for this first part of their loving was an ice cube thrust between her lips and a wet, crystal kiss.

Don had been playing his cards right and he now was responsible for keeping Fern upright. Her tingling and warmth had weakened her leg and her gentle had would become a swoon at about the moment Don thrust the ice cube inside her mouth.

Now he gently arranged Fern's supple, tanned and warm body face down on the Lounger. He began step two of the process which was a lotion application on her back. His strong fingers had always been a turn on for Fern and he sure wasn't losing his touch. She loved how his huge, strong hands could clasp, move and massage her entire upper back all at once.

"Oh Baby, I want those hands to flutter so daintily over my nipples and my toes and my eyelids and my pussy!"

That was how "That Day -- Part Duex" had evolved. It had been a late start. All the loving before getting to Their Beach had made the beach a challenge to live up to. But Fern, lying on her tummy feeling the strength and love ooze from Don's fingers, and Don, gently stroking and adoring his wonderful Mate, feeling his cock growing strong, were both looking forward to the real reason for their visit to Their Beach.

Their major goal for today had been to see what it was about That Day that they could reproduce. So the next part to this already glorious and relaxing day was going to be the naked fucking in the breast deep water. A hopping Fern, three years ago, had been able to use her left leg as a vice and lever while it was wrapped around her lover's back and she hopped on her right leg. There was no left leg anymore to crunch and lever with. Instead she had a voluptuous and round left buttock with hardly enough length to pus, prod or paw.

"I'm thinking this will be fun my Dear. Imagine if you slip on to my cock and then you lift your right leg up to use a lock and lever. You'll be suspended on my cock! And remember, there are now three directions I can take you from. So there we will be, clinging to each other and you sort of legless as you crunch your leg around my back and stay held up by my cock.

In such a manner, that's how the Lovers spent another few fabulous hours at Their Beach. A red and orange sunset was beginning to shine down from the hills that formed the rim of their magnificent valley when Don drove them back home. This time she was so mellow that the feel of Don's hand draped on her stumplette felt of love and warmth and the greatest contentment one could hope for. She phoned ahead for Thai food which was ready by the time they drove by.

Most of the day's paraphernalia was left in the Jeep. The two were exhausted and bordering on blissing out from all the day's sensations. This time, the TV went on instead of the record player and within 30 minutes, the two left unfinished glasses of wine and food on the table, turned off the TV and headed to the whirlpool and the bedroom.

*

Be sure to read the other Fern and Don Stories. You might also enjoy Susan and Brent and Jonni and Ross.