Three Lives, Five people

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura stood shakily and felt his arms wrapped round her. Strong masculine protective arms. Holding her tight, his lips pressed to her cheek. She cried, loudly and long, he just held her, letting her get it all out.

"Laura, I never ever dreamed you would ever think of me as more than a friend, after your fathers death I just wanted to make you laugh and smile again. I thought we could just be friends and it would be enough, it wasn't but it was all I had. I have loved you from the day I first met you, I love you more every day."

"Oh Dave! I realised I loved you after meeting you with your mates. You were so proud of me for just being there. You never pushed, you never rushed things, you were, no are, the perfect friend, but I want even more from you now."

"Whatever you need or want, I will try to give it to you, this is beyond my wildest dream. You are so beautiful Laura, I love you so much it hurts. But the pain is worth it for every single second I hold you like this."

"Can you stay tonight?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes, very much."

"I need to make a call, is that okay?"

"Sure, I'll leave you here.."

"No wait, it will only be a minute."

He flicked his phone on and quickly thumbed in a number.

"Mum, it's me, are you alright? Good, good. Mum I 'm not coming back tonight. What? No everything is okay, yes I will. Mum I'm going to stay at Laura's, yes the girl I told you about, I will, see you soon, love you, bye."

He clicked the phone off and looked at her with a shrug.

"I can't lie to her, she means too much to me, as do you."

Laura moved to him and they kissed. Holding each other, their tongues played with each other. His hands slid up her back to her shoulders as he held her close. Her hands slid round his back. Time stood still, no sounds penetrated their world, no sights other than each other held their gaze. Laura eventually disengaged from him, panting slightly, she ran her palms across his pecs.

"Would you like to see my bedroom?"

"I'd love to, show me."

Taking his hand she led him into the main bedroom where a king size divan bed stood. She pulled him onto the bed and kissed him again. He ran his hands over her back, she wriggled in excitement. He sat back and she pushed against him.

"Hmm, DC Roberts is that a truncheon in your pocket or are you very glad to see me?"

"I may ask to see your particulars madam. Anything you say may be taken down..."

"Knickers..." She grinned and squirmed onto his lap, pushing him backwards.

Sitting up she pulled her sweater over her head, arms tangled in the clingy fabric. She felt his hands over her bra, slowly moving over the contours of her breasts. Her pussy moistened. She wriggled feeling his erection rub against her. He helped disentangle her from her top, then slid his arms round her and deftly uncinched her bra, which she unself-consciously shrugged off. He gasped at the perfection of her breasts. The small tight nipples and larger aerolea, crinkling in excitement. Laura grabbed at his shirt, almost tearing the buttons off, pulling it out of his trousers, raising himself slightly he allowed her to strip it off him. Her hands running over his perfect pecs and taut abdomen.

Within seconds they were pulling off the rest of their clothes flinging them away with abandon. Coming together they kissed deeply as their hands sought out the others body in an orgy of exploration. Kneeling up, Laura on top, found his erection and slid her hands round it.

"Laura, I have to tell you something,"

"Please don't let it be you have an STD?" she joked, half seriously.

"No silly, Laura, I'm a virgin," he almost whispered.

"No!"

"Yes,"

"Oh my God, I..."

"Laura I love you but please..."

"Are you going to say be gentle with me?" she giggled, still rubbing his penis in her hands.

"No.. I.. I'm so excited this may not last long, because..."

He tailed off as her hands working their magic caused him to climax and his cock head sent six or seven huge bursts of cum up between her legs, landing on her thighs and pussy. He grunted in release,

"Oh I.. Sorry, sorry, I ..Sorry," his head dropped. She looked at him in bewilderment and reached for him.

"Dave, no it's me, I just expected that.. I am so sorry, look, it's okay, we can try again in a while, I love you, this is not failure this is love. I had no idea, you poor, poor man, you were so good to me, so arousing. Hold me, hold me tight Dave. "

Lying across him she felt his arms on her back, his flaccid cock between them. She kissed him as they held each other. Her hands moved a couple of stray hairs off his face and she snuggled into his chest. His hand moved from her to the duvet, which he moved over her, to keep them warm. They held each other and drifted off. Later they lay side by side and were soon spooning. Sleep, deep and calming overtook them and they lay together in a dreamless coupling. They awoke as the sun broke through to announce morning.

"What time is it?"

"Just after five, why?"

"I'll have to go soon, you?"

"Mmm, yes I usually get up about half six, I need to do my hair and stuff,"

"Stuff?"

"Girly stuff."

"Ohh! sooo, are you likely to go back to sleep 'til then?"

"What do you think, oh, that's nice, is that for me?"

"Definitely, ohh, warm hands."

"Touch me?"

"Gladly,"

"Ohh, yes like that, mmmm,"

Talking ceased as their mouths locked together, then moving up over him Laura pulled his stiff prick to her wet and welcoming pussy, soon she had him ready for her. Sitting up she grunted as he slid into her, feeling his cock fill her up. He marveled at the warm moist silk glove that folded perfectly around his stiff member. They began to move with each other. His cock rubbing her clit as she rocked on him. His hands felt for her breasts and she sighed with pleasure. They soon increased momentum until she was rocking with short thrusts against him.

Screaming his name she rocked harder until she stiffened and her pussy pulsed over his length. He pushed against her and held hard as his cock spurted a mass of cum deep inside her. Flopping forward she cried and held him, feeling his arms wrap around her. They lay still, no words, no movement, it was all as it should be.

Later stirring they kissed and rose, sharing the bathroom, dressing and kissing. Sharing a breakfast kiss they parted in the street. Promising to phone one another later, walking away in opposite directions.

In the office Polly looked at her quizzically, then grinned and stuck her thumb up from her closed fist. Laura grinned and winked. Polly scooted round her desk and followed her into the office, shutting the door behind her.

"Every detail, every moment, don't miss anything out, tell me, tell me please."

Polly hugged herself and jumped up and down on the spot.

"Polly, please, this is so embarrassing, give me a moment." Laura inhaled and exhaled slowly. Then sat at her desk,

"Polly, if I tell you this, it goes no further right?"

"Of course, you know me,"

"Exactly, which is why you must keep this to yourself. Promise?"

"Absolutely,"

"Promise!"

"Oh! all right, I promise my lips are sealed."

"I thought mine were until last night," Laura blushed as she said it.

"Laura!"

"Well, I wanted him so much, we made love that was so good, normally the first time is a bit, you know?"

"No, but tell me,"

"Have you never... are you a?.. are you?.."

"Yes! Now get on with it," Polly hugged her hands between her thighs.

"Oh Polly I never thought I would experience so much pleasure again, he was perfect, he was... WOW!"

"Go on, how many times did you do it?"

"Once, but Polly it was the best, the best ever."

"Better than?.." Polly let the question hang, Laura hesitated,

"No not better but so different and something I hope I can enjoy for years to come."

"So has he got a..."

"Polly, I'm not going to answer that, let's just say it was no disappointment."

"Well you certainly seem brighter this morning, must be love." Polly giggled and stood, "Coffee?"

"Please, thanks Polly."

"Welcome, speak later," and she was gone.

Laura's mobile chirruped, Dave?

"Hallo?"

"Laura?"

"Dave, I was just thinking about you, in a very nice way you understand."

"I had to call, I can't stop thinking about.. you know, how about you?"

"Dave, it was fantastic, the best, I am so glad we waited, it was well worth it, trust me, you were perfect."

"Well thank you, after the early fall out I wondered, well whether I'd blown it?"

"The only person blowing things in this relationship is going to be me, trust me on that. Suffice to say I want you more than ever now."

"I know this is difficult for you, but whatever it takes, I'll wait for you."

"Darling, there is no more waiting, you are the one for me, even if we never make love again, it wouldn't matter. Last night and this morning were perfect. You did good Roberts, you rocked my world big time."

"Me too, I can't believe what happened, I am so lucky,"

"Not luck big boy, I love you more than I ever thought possible, you really are in all my waking thoughts and my dreams too."

"Okay, must go, there's a big flap on and they're dragging us all in. See you later."

"Love you, be careful, let the others be heroes, save yourself for me."

"Bye,"

"Bye"

Polly looked in with a coffee mug a huge grin on her face,

"Mr Big Okay?"

"He's not big, he's just perfect, so knock it off."

"Sorry boss,"

"I should think so, now off and work please."

Laura smiled and looked down at her in tray. How in hell was there so much, she'd cleared it last night. Sighing she grabbed it all and began to sift through it, prioritising the work stream. She warmed to the task and proceeded to move into Laura-at-work mode. Looking up she saw it was four thirty, the pile all but finished. There was a knock on the doorframe she looked up and smiled as Dave stood there.

"Hi Babe, I've come to see you on business I'm sorry to say," he walked over bent and kissed her cheek, taking her hand he squeezed it gently.

"What's up?" she shivered, as if someone had walked over her grave.

"It's your mother, she's escaped from the hospital's secure unit. They found an orderly badly beaten strapped to her bed. They don't know how but she outwitted her and swapped clothes."

"What! how long ago was this?"

"Nine or ten hours ago I think, she could be anywhere by now, she took the woman's car keys and obviously her car's gone."

"Shit!"

"Shit indeed, anyway I managed to get assigned as your protection officer, so I get to be with you twenty four seven."

"Ooh Goody, does that include shower time."

"Yup, gotta protect your body at all costs, and may I say what a perfect body it is?"

"You may and I believe you, but only because I know what an upright officer you are."

"Sorry I'll adjust my trousers."

She laughed and stood to hug him. Polly came in blushed and turned to go, spotting her Dave pounced and hugged her tightly as Laura stood giggling. Polly, very red, stood stock still a look of horror on her face.

"Put her down, she doesn't know where you've been."

"I could tell her!"

"Don't! she knows too much anyway."

"Shall I kill her now boss?" He growled

Polly screamed and fled, her legs pumping up and down.

Laura swatted Dave's arm and they sat on the edge of her desk.

"Grab your coat and I'll take you home, get you out of sight, whilst the guys try to get your mother back where she belongs."

Laura bit her lip and nodded, picking up her coat and bag they left. Dave waved to Polly, who blushed and looked down at her desk, shuffling papers. Laura hit him again, calling a goodbye as they left. The journey home was quiet as they sat sat by side, arms linked, just enjoying the others presence.

At Laura's she let him open the door to go in, he half turned to kiss her when the wooden rolling pin crashed against his skull. He gasped and dropped like a stone, Laura bent forward and then saw a woman's shoes by Dave's head.

"Hello Laura darling, why don't you two come in,"

Looking up she saw her mother with the rolling pin and a large bladed kitchen knife. Laura bent to Dave and half dragged, half carried him into the hallway. He groaned as his head lolled around on his neck, she lowered him and moved him to the recovery position.

"Oh how sweet, my little girl and a policeman, utterly charming. Now leave him and get in there."

Shelagh Johnson jabbed the knife towards the lounge, throwing the rolling pin up the hallway. Laura rose slowly and walked to the door, watching her mother walk behind her and awaiting the slice or stab that would inevitably kill her. Her eyes misted and she let out a sob.

"Yes, you bitch, you know you're going to die, you should have let me finish you last time. I intend to be much more inventive this time however. Now, strip."

"Wha..."

"Take your clothes off, it will stop you trying to escape and also puts you at a disadvantage to me. Also I can check to see if you're wired."

"Wired, why would I be wired?"

"So you can trick me into saying I murdered your father, when we all know it was your fault, you harlot, now strip and do it slowly." Shelagh waved the knife at her menacingly, her mouth set in a feral grin.

Laura slowly stripped, folding her clothes over the arm of the sofa. Shelagh's eyes devoured her body, she licked her lips involuntary responding to the stimuli of her daughter. She reached forward and Laura tried not to flinch as her mother's hand slid over her thigh and stomach, sliding up to and roaming over her breast. She continued up to her neck, then slid it slowly down to her pubis.

"So delicious, yum yum, you always were beautiful and so soft and silky. I like the fact you wax, so smooth and oh! what have we here, so slippery, are you excited Laura, does mummy touching you turn you on?"

Laura felt the tears welling in her eyes as Shelagh began to run her finger along her crease, slowly pushing her finger into the soft warm moist interior. Laura felt her mothers fingertip flick her clit, she drew in a breath. Shelagh placed the knife across Laura's throat as she bent and sucked on her nipple. Laura began to cry, little gasps escaping from her mouth as she shook slightly with fear and cold. Straightening Shelagh smiled wickedly, the knife hand falling to her side.

Suddenly Shelagh staggered back as Dave grabbed her hair and wrenched it backwards, she staggered and swung the knife in his direction. There was a sharp crack and a scream as Dave bought his extending baton down across her wrist. She staggered back towards Laura. Laura screamed and spat in her mothers face before swinging a roundhouse punch at her. Shelagh dodged but Dave had stepped in and the baton caught her just behind the knee, she went down on one leg. Dave produced his handcuffs and snapped one side over her good wrist, dragging her out to the hall he slipped the other through the wall plate of the radiator. Shelagh raged and ranted as Dave took his jacket and covered Laura. Using his mobile he called in. Minutes later sirens announced the arrival of backup.

Later after a visit to the hospital they returned to Dave's house where his mother fussed over Laura, much to Dave's amusement. After a little persuasion Dave managed to convince Laura to stay that night. He phoned Polly and they spoke at length. Polly would cover for Laura tomorrow, as Dave was determined that Laura would not be going to work. Soon Dave was cooking supper as Laura and Dave's mum Ros went through the photo albums, a history of his childhood and early years.

After supper, he washed, she wiped, they kissed. He put her to bed and went to talk to his mother. Later he slipped into bed with her, spooning and sliding a hand round her waist. After a second or two her hand found his and she sighed deeply.

In the morning Dave brought her tea in bed, sat with her, then went to check on his mother. She heard him and Ros talking animatedly then laughter, Dave returned grinning,

"Mum says pop in and say good morning, she'd love a chance for a girly chat, I'm not invited."

Laura grinned and wrapped his dressing gown round her, holding it shut. Walking into Ros's room she was surprised at the medical paraphernalia in there. Ros dismissed it as clutter, but struggled to sit up. Laura went to help, conscious as she raised Ros up that the gown had flapped open.

"I can see why Dave loves you," Ros said, smiling, "You're very pretty too. I am so glad Dave has found someone, perhaps he'll leave me alone for a while, always fussing around. I'm a big girl now I can manage. Well mostly."

"I'm sure you can Ros, but we all know it's lovely to have a bit of pampering." Laura laid her hand on Ros's, she grinned and kissed her cheek.

"Oh yes he's very lucky, you're a real gem. I hope you both are going to be very happy."

"I'm sure we will, and I'd love to see you and find out more about him."

Ros laughed, Laura reached for Ros's hand,

"Ros, I want you to know this, I really love him and will do my best not to hurt him, I promise you that."

Ros looked at her and smiled,

"Laura I have no doubt you will do exactly that. But remember no matter how crippled I am, you hurt him and I will hunt you down and kill you."

"I hope you do."

"Good, and vice versa, if he hurts you I'll kill him."

"I don't think he would ever consciously do that Ros, the Dave I know isn't wired that way. I'm the unknown factor here."

"You're perfect, I know you'll be good for each other, now off you go and dress, my carer will be here soon to get me up and about."

"Oh! anything I can do?"

"Go see Dave, off you go."

"Dismissed?"

"Absolutely, see you soon."

"Bye,"

Laura returned to the bedroom, seeing Dave with a towel wrapped round his middle, she sauntered up to him and stood on tiptoe for a kiss, As he leaned towards her she whipped the towel off with a whoop. He laughed and pulled at the sleeve of the dressing gown. Twisting and dipping she slipped out of it and he pounced, lifting her up under both arms and dropping her on the bed. She went to get up, but he was on her holding her down. Tickling her, he reduced her to a helpless mess, her hair all over the place. She jerked and screamed as he found her weak spots. Then he kissed her and she flung her arms round him. holding tightly.

"Well Roberts, what are we doing today?"

"We have a special trip, one I've want to take you on for a while."

"Where are we going?"

"To visit your father, together."

"Dave I ..."

"I know you've not seen him since the funeral, but today we are going to visit and you are going to have the opportunity to tell him all the things you want to, all right?"

"Yes, Yes, that would be good, thank you. I need to set him free and me too, thank you. After that.."

"Well we can see what gives and perhaps think about a holiday together, perhaps somewhere warm."

"A Honeymoon?"

"If you want."

"I want,"

"then that's what it will be."