Three Men & a Lady

Story Info
She seduces three men at a bar.
2.5k words
4.24
46.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I just feel like fucking. I don’t want to wait for the foreplay or the “warming things up” portion or anything. I just want to walk on a street, see a guy, grab him and go into a dark corner or alley or car and get my brains fucked out. It’s not very lady like, I know. But I don’t care. Sometimes I don’t feel like being treated like a lady.

Last night I was in one of those moods. I told my husband that I was going out, slinked into a leather mini, put on a sluttly halter top, a pair of heels, and of course some make up. I looked like a whore. A dirty filthy whore. When I looked in the mirror, I knew that I was in for some trouble, but hey… I figure might as well go and get it. The kind of guy that is going to want me like this is the same kind that will take it on some unwilling woman who will be traumatized. I might as well take her place, and like it more than him.

I drove down to a dive bar in the bad part of LA. I knew I would get something here. I parked the black BMW and locked it then made sure I heard the alarm sound and walked in. The place was dirty, it smelled like brewery and had the look that it never closed. Outside there were three bikes parked. Not nice bikes, but wanna be souped up rice rockets. The guys inside would cream for a nice Harley, but settled for the smaller crappier version out of ignorance. Thankfully I wasn’t looking for a brain surgeon.


I lit up a cigarette and surveyed the inside of the bar from the door. There was a smog like layer of smoke in the room and three pool tables that had enough guys playing around it to suit six. Behind that there was a long hallway that looked to lead to a bar and the dinner tables. Benches rather. I walked back, making sure to pass the boys playing pool and waited to hear them follow me.

Sure enough, in less than a minute down the hall I hear three loud sets of boots hitting the cement flooring. I smiled to myself and led them to the bar.

“Tequila!” I called to the bar tender over the loud voices.

I turned around and played like I was waiting for someone. I mean, I was, just not anyone in particular.

“Excuse me ma’am” came a husky and drunk voice from over my shoulder.

I turned and looked. There were three large white lumbering men standing there. They would do.

“Yes”

“Well, my friends and I were having a bet. I bet you were lost.”

“I know where I am and you lose. What did your friend think?” I cooed.

“He said you were here to get fucked.” He said as he placed his hand on my right knee. “Did he win?”

I smiled and replied, “I certainly didn’t come to a shithole like this for conversation.” And turned to drink my shot.

His hand moved up my thigh slowly, while his friends snickered. I could smell their breath from where I was. There was something about the whiskey and the smoke and the sweat that was perspiring from them, that was making me wet at the thought of them.

I touched his hand and spread my legs crack to give him the idea.

“So you think you boys can do something about it?”

The right then he came in with his burly and drunken self and kissed me in front of his friends. I opened my legs wider and he shoved his hands up my skirt. His thick hands quickly moved my thong to the side and he shoved his hand in me. His hands were thick and wide, but he solidly fit three in while his friends stood there snickering like high school boys and watched. I smiled at them as their friend shoved his hand deeper inside me. The thought of them watching made me wetter and wetter. I smiled again as I came all over the hand inside me. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I took his hand out of me and licked my juice off of his finger.

“Oh my god, she’s a little slut” one of the guys squealed.

“I can’t believe you just did that!!” the other one, who was obviously aroused snickered.

I looked at them as if you say, “What are you going to do about it?”

They obviously were too dumbstruck or drunk though to take the hint, so I hopped off the bar stool and told them to follow me. I led them out the back door to the barren parking lot behind the place and stood against the wall. The two boys who hadn’t had a turn bolted for me and like animals started to grab my breasts and ass over the clothes. They kissed my neck and bit my nipples. Slowly there in the open my clothes were slipping off and being pulled down and I was exposed enough for one of the other men to have their turn.

I closed my eyes for a second and felt their savage roaming of my body. Someone lifted up my leg, holding it, and stuck what must have been four fingers in my hole. My cunt was being pounded by someone’s hand and I was loving it. With his fingers he pounded me, as he chewed on my one exposed breast and muttering in between such profane and derogatory names. I let him go at me as I moaned for more.

“Give me more, Give me more” I moaned over and over again.

And then I opened my eyes and heard one of the other guys unzip their pants. I was still upright, being held by the wonderful man who was banging the hell out of my cunt now with nearly his whole hand.

Then I felt him literally being pulled away. I moaned again, from he lack of pounding to my wet hole. I nearly tumbled to the side from losing my balance, but was caught. It was the first man again. He lifted me effortlessly and close to him and slid his enormous cock into me. With my back against the wall slightly and him holding my weight and pounded myself into him.

I could here the other guys in the background, but couldn’t see them around the shadow of this enormously large, muscular, and well endowded bastard that was fucking the hell out of me.

“Fuck man, it’s my turn…. Let me have a slice of that bitch….” They were whining, along with the complementary, “Fuck her, Fuck that bitch hard”.

I loved hearing them talk about me like this. It made me impale myself harder and faster and this man. My breath was quick and I was getting tired, but I was frantic. I had to keep fucking him. With every insertion there was a shot of fire into me. I was so hot and I kept going.

He finally let out a little moan, and his grip on me was failing. I felt him hot and wet inside of me. As it came in some was dripping out, there was so much. It was so fulfilling, but I knew I had more men to go. I had to be fair.

He set me down and stepped back and placed his cock back in his pants. My skirt was hiked up a little, exposing the tops of my legs and I could feel his come running down my legs. My insides were still wanting more though.

I turned around and bent over with my hands up against the wall. I never saw who was the next to fuck me. I felt his cock go in me. He was rock hard and pounded furiously in my cunt as he leaned over and under and grabbed my tits.

We got a motion, and I plunged back into him each time he wasn’t going in deep enough.

“Fuck me, you little bastard. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder…..:” I spat through clentched teeth.

“Uhhh… Uhhh.. I think I’m going to cum…” was all I heard.

“Oh no you won’t, not yet. Hold on, Fuck me!” I nearly yelled at him.

The guys from behind here chanting him on and when I looked down I saw the other guy standing there in the light of the lot ready. His zipper was already down and his cock was in his hand. He was ready and so was I.

Right then, the cock that was inside of me let loose. I could feel it warm inside me and his whole body shaked for a second as he jolted harder to make sure it was all out. He limped over on top of me, panting. When I stood up, he nearly fell over and his friends laughed a little.

The third man walked over to me with his stiff cock in hand.

“Can you take any more?” he asked me, with almost a concerned look on his face.

I simply looked at him. I was happy that the five minute boy had been taken care of already. This man had the look like he knew what he was doing. I never said anything though. I simply coyly smiled at him and dropped to my knees.

I took his cock in my hands and guided it into my mouth. He stood there allowing me to suck on it. I played with the head with my tongue alternately with pushing my whole face into it and nearly swallowing it.

I felt his hand reach to the back of my head and grap my hair. I moaned for him to guide me and he obeyed. We started off with slow but deep penetrations that quickly picked up the pace. I would have sucked him off, but I could not take it anymore. I wanted him inside of me. I looked up at him and asked him how he wanted me.

He came down to my level, threw me back and spread open my legs. The ground was asphalt and was cold and hard and I arched a bit.

“Relax” he said and then kneeled down and licked my wet clit.

From the ground I looked up at the two men now standing over us. The five minute boy was hard again and looking down at me with his jaw open.

“You can jerk it off on me while you watch” I offered and then took my attention back to the man on top of me. He slid his cock in me hard and left it there for a second. I waited and watched him. For me playing the part of a slut for the evening, this was the most intimate I had ever been in this situation. I looked up at him as he held himself hard inside of me. His dark brown eyes just stared at me for a moment, and then he began to move. I closed my eyes again for full enjoyment.

His teeth came down on my breasts and he rhythmically inserted himself into me. I could here the slapping of the guy above jerking off and the traffic out from the road. I took it all in. The pain from the asphalt was actually an added pleasure.

As his pace increased and he began to forcefully bang me, I couldn’t help but moan.

“Talk to me. Tell me what I am.” I cried out as his cock went faster and deeper into me.

Both him and the jerk off boy above started calling me names.

“You whore, you dirty little bitch…”

I nearly screamed. I wanted more. And he gave it to me. He pounded and pounded and then slowed down. I felt my legs lifted higher above and he slid in my ass a slick finger. He toyed with it for a second and then guided his cock in slowly.

This had never happened before and at first I was taken aback.

“Shhhhhh” he said.

I tried to relax. I heard jerk off boy cum against the wall and opened my eyes. His cock quickening and opening my ass to it. He forced little by little until the entire unit fit in my small virginal hole. It came in easier and it shot a blaze up my spine. I leaned into him, my back rocking on the asphalt. He increased his pace, soon pounding his cock into my ass.

There was pain, but it was euphoric. I couldn’t move, but I didn’t want to. In my mind the world spun and I was close. He was too. And after a little more prodding and pounding almost simultaneously we came. My entire body was on fire. I couldn’t move. The liquid came out of my cunt, dripping on the lot and he in my ass. As he pulled it out, a little more came out and mixed with mine on the exterior of my clit. I continued to lay there for another moment with him on top of me.

For some reason, it was still almost intimate with him. I had forgotten about the two men about us. I merely lay there with him on top of me stroking his hair as my insides spasmed.

Finally he looked up, “Lady, are you ok?”

I smiled. I tried to speak, but couldn’t yet, so I grabbed his head and brought it back down on my chest for a moment longer with my eyes closed.

When I opened them again the other two men were still looking down at us, and when I looked over the bartender was standing at the door looking at us.

“Are you alright, miss?” he asked.

As I lay there, I looked over at him and in a daze only said, “The name’s Janie. And I’ll be here all week.”

I must have fell asleep there on the parking lot I guess, at least for a second. The next thing I knew, the bartender was picking up the guy and helping me to my feet.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” He asked again.

I tried to bring my thoughts together. “Yes” I managed.

He told the guys to get out of here and walked me to my car. When I got in he walked back to the bar and I sat there for a bit longer, trying to bring myself from the daze into reality to drive.

A knock on the window startled me and brought me out of it. It was the third man. I rolled down my window and he just looked at me as he handed me a card.

“James Marques?” I read.

“Yes, that’s me.”

“I’m Janie, I hope you don’t mind if I give you a call?”

He of course said no. Then I rolled up the window and drove back home to my husband.