Three Models in a Vegas Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica, of course, wanted Sonia's tongue on her clit. Or Sonia's fingers on her clit. Or Sonia's lips on her clit.

It was amazing to see how worked up Monica was.

I kissed the side of Monica's face while my hand went to her bare breasts and I whispered into her ear "Monica, only Sonia can make you cum. You need to find out what she wants from you in return for letting you cum."

With that Monica groaned in disappointment, but as my hand moved south from Monica's fantastic tits to her flat belly on to what Monica thought would be on the way to her pussy, she began to whimper and her pumping hips became frantic in her quest for relief.

My hand teased her as it rubbed below her belly button but above her pussy, which was covered by Sonia's long dark hair.

The way Sonia was moving her hair around reminded me of one of those drive through cars washes with the hanging mats that wash your car in some sort of haphazard way but it gets the job done.

Sonia's long hair was teasing all around Monica's bare pussy and thighs, an additional torture for Gloria.

I whispered again to Monica "I am sure that Sonia will let you cum if you agree to make her cum. Would that be good for you Monica?"

"Yes, Mr. Jack, I will make her cum."

"But not just once Monica, you will need to make Sonia cum many times before we leave."

"Mr. Jack, if she will let me cum now I will lick her all night long. Please Mr. Jack, I need to cum now."

"Monica, I think you need to lick Sonia every hour until we leave the hotel. Do you agree?"

At this point, Monica was on the verge of tears, her hips humping the air, her hair plastered on her head, her legs spread as wide as they could go.

Her clit stood out like a little penis in need of stroking, licking or sucking.

I had never seen her so worked up.

And I had been fucking her regularly for months at this point.

"Yes, Mr. Jack, I will lick her, every hour, now please, tell her to let me cum, I need to cum, please."

"Monica, I need to ask you one last question and then you can cum."

"What it is Mr. Jack?"

"Does anyone eat pussy better than Sonia?"

Monica smiled as her hips continued to pump the air and said "She is the very best Mr. Jack, no question."

With that I nodded and Sonia, for the first time, put her tongue directly on Monica's erect clit.

Monica responded with a scream, her hips lifted off the bed, Sonia lifted up Monica by her ass cheeks as Sonia put her stiff tongue hard against the nub and then with a second scream, Monica gushed.

Her body shook, her hips pumped and humped and she moaned like I had never heard her moan before.

She came for a long time, maybe a full minute while Sonia held Monica's hands down, and Sonia never moved her stiff tongue off of Monica's clit.

Monica shuddered and screamed "No more, please no more" in an attempt to get Sonia to remove her tongue from the still hard but now very sensitive clit.

Sonia rode Monica's clit until Monica passed out.

It was fucking unbelievable to witness.

++++

Monica became Sonia's slave.

Sort of.

I ended up giving Monica massages, particularly of her neck and shoulders so she could continue to pay the oral debt she had to Sonia.

I had to referee only three times over the course of the next three days.

I had to order Sonia to take care of Monica every fourth hour to keep the balance of pussy licking power.

Sonia loved being licked.

She was making up for lost time.

++++

I had Monica join me in the second bedroom as I prepared to massage Sonia.

My objective was to take Sonia's ass after getting her worked up, and Monica would be there to coach her through it and take care of her orally while I penetrated Sonia's virgin rosebud.

I made sure everything was locked up, the "Do Not Disturb" sign was on the door to the suite.

I turned off the lights to give the room a soothing look.

I stepped into the room to see a very naked Sonia laying face down on the bed.

I kissed her shoulder and rubbed her bare ass with both hands, making my intentions quite clear; she spread her thighs slightly in response.

Monica grinned at me; she was loving that someone else was going to their ass poked.

Little did Monica know I was going to take her ass after I finished with Sonia, only Monica was not getting any lube.

I put my left hand in the middle of her back and ran my right hand up and down her cheeks, and said "Sonia, what parts of your body needs attention?"

She moved her ass around and lifted her head up and said "All over Mr. Jack. Please rub me all over."

I rubbed my hands on her ass like she belonged to me and said "I can do that."

I looked at Monica and said "We can rub Sonia all over, can't we?"

Monica smiled and said "Yes, Mr. Jack and we will."

Monica moved down the bed and bent down and kissed Sonia's butt a few times, while she also rubbed it.

Sonia laughed, "What are you doing?"

I leaned over to her head and whispered, "Monica and I are going to worship your body tonight."

In response she shook her ass a bit and separated her thighs just a bit more.

She knew what was coming. Well she thought she did.

I had Monica start the massage by wiping Sonia down with a damp towel to get her cleaned up.

Monica worked on Sonia from the waist down, and I wiped down her neck, shoulders, arms, hands and back.

Without delay, Monica started right on Sonia's perfect ass.

Monica asked her to please lift up and she reached under and rubbed her pussy under the guise of cleaning it up.

She took her time rubbing all around Sonia's pussy, ass, inner thighs and Sonia said "That feels good."

Monica worked down her legs, spreading them wide as she wiped, getting a clear view of Sonia's rosebud and shaved pussy.

I asked Monica to give Sonia a few licks and she gently spread Sonia's cheeks and starting rimming her. Sonia had never felt the pleasure of a tongue on her rosebud before and Monica, being so well versed after pleasing me this way for months, did a spectacular job on Sonia.

Sonia responded with moans, groans and reached back to spread her cheeks to ease Monica's access to the most hidden orifice Sonia had.

The licking on hold, Monica started on Sonia's feet, working with oil on her toes, soles, ankles; taking her time and doing her best to keep Sonia's thighs apart.

I started on Sonia's neck and shoulders and asked her "Let me know when there is tension or pain."

She said "Okay Mr. Jack."

Although I wasn't in a hurry I did work fairly quickly, once her neck and shoulders were done I went to work on her arms and hands.

Monica was taking her time on Sonia's feet, which was fine by me.

A couple of times I bent down and kissed Sonia's ears and she giggled.

One time I kissed the side of her face and she responded by lifting up her head a bit and pulling me in for a kiss.

Sonia smiled at me, thanking me for attention.

I think she was flattered I was paying such intimate attention to her.

Then I started working on her back, sweeping the tension down to her butt.

I didn't discover any knots in her back.

The knots I found in her shoulder blades I was able to get out quickly.

Sonia winced a couple of times but I slowed down and took my time on those knots. There was some tightness in her lower back and I worked on that, with one hand purposely resting on her ass with one finger laying in her crack.

I made sure my finger tip was resting right on her rosebud, and that it had oil on it.

From time to time I would press down with that finger and she would gently push back.

Sonia did not object. She even spread her legs to open up her crack wider.

As my hands got closer to her ass, I could smell her feminine odor.

Sonia was in heat.

Monica was done working Sonia's feet and was starting on her calves up to her knees.

I appreciated what Monica was trying to do - spread Sonia's thighs and cheeks apart.

Monica wanted those things spread so I could get my hands to where it mattered.

Monica and I exchanged glances across the bed and we bent over and kissed.

A bit of tongue.

Monica mouthed "Thank you" and I nodded back at her "My pleasure."

I rubbed more oil into my hands and started in on Sonia's young, tight butt.

I took each cheek and worked it over independently of the other.

As I did this I purposely separated her thighs, making her lower lips visible to me.

This allowed Monica to work Sonia's thighs on one side of her while I worked on her ass cheeks on the other side of her.

While I worked on one cheek, my other hand would be on the top of her thigh, my fingers deep in the crevice, lightly touching her pussy.

I found knots in both cheeks of Sonia's and I was able to rub them out.

Monica looked over at me and smiled.

Then I started rubbing the canyon walls of Sonia's ass, and I wasn't shy about pouring some oil down her crack.

I was interested to hear her reaction to all of this and it didn't take long.

When my finger pushed down into her little puckered rosebud, Sonia pushed back.

Keeping my finger on the hole I moved my left hand to her lower back and bent over and whispered in her ear, "Shall I continue?" and Sonia said "Yes, Mr. Jack."

I gave her the Grand Canyon Massage.

There was no safe place on Sonia's lower body that was safe from my or Monica's rubbing hands and probing fingers. She loved it when my finger first penetrated her ass and when ape shit crazy when I started see sawing her with three fingers of my left hand while I was finger fucking her very wet and tight pussy with my right hand.

Sonia started pulling on her nipples and growling as she came again and again. I was relentless in my massage giving her no escape - no way to get away from my probing thrusting fingers who had one goal: to give her multiple orgasms.

I slapped Sonia's ass and got her up on her knees, her head still down on the bed and I told Monica to "Get in position" meaning get under Sonia's pussy.

It took a minute but before Sonia could protest, Monica was pulling at Sonia's thighs, moving Sonia's pussy to a place where Monica's tongue could start licking.

With the first sweep of Monica's tongue, Sonia groaned and got up on all fours.

I was still working her rosebud, and escalated my effort by sticking a second lubed finger in, which caused Sonia to growl and push back.

Sonia was starting to fuck me back as I penetrated her ass with my fingers!

With Monica assaulting her pussy and my fingers probing her virgin ass, Sonia soon began to cum.

It was almost continuous.

Sonia was young, full of energy and had sexual passion that had been bottled up for so long she exploded in orgasm after orgasm.

Monica and I were relentless, never allowing Sonia to retreat from the pleasure we were delivering to her nude body, now covered with sweat.

Every time Sonia thought she was done I'd introduce something new into the equation. My fingers worked well in her ass but I replaced them with a larger lubed dildo that stretched her and sought out her bowels.

I began fucking her ass with the dildo in preparation for introducing my rock hard cock to her newly stretched hole.

Monica, meanwhile, still had her mouth glued to Sonia's pussy and Monica moved her hands up to start pulling on Sonia's nipples and breasts.

After fucking Sonia with the dildo I pulled it out, lubed my erection and mounted Sonia.

Monica moved her hands from Sonia's breasts and reached up to separate Sonia's cheeks, helping me to zone in on the tiny rosebud.

I placed the tip of my hard cock at her small depression and pushed in.

My God it was tight but I would not be denied.

Monica's mouth had a vacuum seal on Sonia's pussy and brought Sonia to yet another orgasm as I pushed through the tight ring into her cavity.

Sonia screamed and grabbed the sheets, and as I pushed in, inch by inch, she started to push back, accepting my penetration.

I was on a mission and I continued to push in, despite Sonia's moans, and groans and grunts of protest, until I was in, balls deep.

It felt fucking great being in that virgin hole.

As I kneeled there behind Sonia, inside of Sonia's ass, Monica moved down the bed and started licking my balls and Sonia's pussy, which felt fantastic.

At one point I pulled completely out of Sonia and watched the winking hole.

I slammed it back in to the hilt and she screamed.

She said again, again, as I pounded her.

I think we fucked this way for close to twenty minutes.

Having just cum in Dana, I was able to last a long time in Sonia's ass before emptying my balls deep into her bat cave.

I fucked Sonia's ass hard and she learned to enjoy anal. I came into her ass a total of four times that night, the last time around five in the morning. God it was good.

To make certain that Sonia understood I wasn't picking on her, I took Monica's ass twice that night, both times without lube. I made sure that Monica gave Sonia the play by play as I fucked my maid's tight ass.

Monica was gripping the sheets as I plowed her, and had tears in her eyes while Sonia massaged Monica's breasts and pussy to ease her through the hardship.

Between bouts I had them clean me off, and of course, Monica still had to lick Sonia to heaven every so often.

The only time we left that room the next three days when we went to grab some food or down to the pool, where I insisted that Sonia and Monica wear the smallest suits available, and spend plenty of time rubbing oil on each other, to improve their tans.

Kathy got better and bitched the whole way home, but that's another story.

12