Three Months in One Day

Story Info
A wife proves her love for her husband after a business trip.
1.3k words
3.84
71.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to restrain ourselves for two whole days now as everything was moved into the new house. I haven't seen you for three months thanks to that loveless boss. It was the hardest three months I've had since knowing you.

The movers finally pack up and go, leaving you and me alone with the new house all to ourselves. As soon as they leave you push me up against the closest wall and kiss me long and deep. And in the kiss I can feel exactly how much you want me. I can tell right then that what's following this kiss will be good.

I miss the passion of our kisses, how they were both comforting and sensual, how they made me want to both go down on you and grow old with you at the same time. Our kisses are perfect. They encompass every aspect of our love somehow.

So as soon as you kiss me, I know what will come next. I know what emotions our time together will be driven by just by the fervor in your kiss. And when you happen to kiss me on this particular day, it's obvious three months worth of passion is about to be unleashed in just one day.

You push me against the wall and your hand presses against my flat stomach and moves up to my neck to bring me in for another kiss. Then your hand quickly finds its way to my chest and then back to my neck, as if you're torn as to where you actually want it. I can tell you're trying to decide whether to indulge me or yourself first.

I make the decision as I grab your hand and move it down to my chest again and place it firmly against me. As soon as you begin massaging my tit through my dress with your mouth locked on mine, I use my hands to unzip your pants and then lift your shirt off of you. We barely break contact as it comes off, and I toss it to the floor.

That's when you lift me up and take me to our new bedroom where we've yet to make any memories. You throw me onto the bed and place yourself on top of me instantly. But I already have it in my mind what I want to do. I roll you over onto your back and straddle you, making sure you can feel how wet I already am on your bare skin. I unzip the dress and let you watch as the fabric begins to fall, no longer clinging to my body. I lift the dress over my head, making sure to give you the best view. Instantly your hands are on my waist tracing the natural curve of it with your fingers.

I undo my bra in the back, but catch it with my arm before it can fall. I want one more kiss before you can see them. I lean forward, and our lips meet for just a few seconds. I pull away so I can show you all of me. I purposefully hadn't worn any panties just for you.

The sight of me on top of you undressed is too much for you. You grab my waist and pin me under you within seconds. Your intensity and strength are almost scary, but I love it at the same time. You know I like it rough. You bite up and down my neck and then stand up to finish undressing yourself. As soon as we're both naked, you get on top of me on the big bed. At first you just let me feel your weight on me. I can feel how hard you are between my legs, but you don't let me feel it fully until you push it against my soaking pussy. You rub the tip of your cock up and down without entering and watch as your cock gets wet from me, as though you're amused with how visibly turned on I am.

I reach down there to guide you inside of me but you push my hand away and tell me no. You lean down and whisper in my ear, "Do you want my big cock in you?"

I nodded wildly and pleaded with my eyes.

"Say it," you demand.

I just whisper back, "Please can I have your big cock?"

You lean into me more and get closer to my ear. I can feel your cock push against the outside of my pussy. "Have you been a good girl?"

I reply, "Yes," and I nibble on the lobe of the ear I whispered into.

But before I could do anything else, you ram all of your huge cock inside me as deep as you can go in one hard thrust. No condom, no lube, just you and me: how it's supposed to be. I'm overcome with relief and pain. But it's evident to you that I've been good since my pussy is like a vice around your cock. It's the tightest you've ever felt. I only put my finger in it once the whole time you were gone, and even then it was almost too tight for that.

I'm begging you to stop for a second. "Please give me a break. I'm not used to this."

But my pleading doesn't work. You keep going just like I secretly want you to. I'm close to tears before it starts to feel good. But then it's like nothing I've ever felt before. I've never been so connected to someone else. It really is like we're one, moving together, feeling the same pleasure at the same time.

My hands roam your body feeling your muscles and feeling the power you're using with my fingertips. After just a few minutes I'm coming. And it's unlike any time before. You can feel me tighten on your cock and you instantly feel me get even wetter. You glide in and out of me more easily, and I'm finally able to accept you're going to use me and my body. It's what I want. I want to make you as happy as you've just made me.

So I start to encourage you to be even rougher. I want more. And I know you can give me more. You go faster, harder, occasionally stopping for one long, slow stroke. It's only a few more minutes before you have me coming for the second time. I can't help myself as my nails sink into your skin. It's all too much for me. I forget about everything else in the world for a second as I come with you inside me.

Between the pressure and the wetness and feeling my pussy without a condom for the first time, you can't wait any longer, and I don't want you to. I want you to feel what I just did. I want you to only know that you and me exist for just one second. I want you to feel the release. I want all of your hard work to pay off.

You tell me to get ready as you pump in and out of me as fast as you possibly can. I don't know what you have in mind, but I'm ready and willing to do anything.

Then you pull out of me, your dick shiny with my juices, and grab a handful of my hair. You shove my mouth down on your cock and command me to clean it off and suck it dry.

And of course I love it. I love tasting both of us. I love feeling you shoot down my throat. I love swallowing every last drop you'll give me. And I especially love sucking, nibbling, and licking it as it goes limp inside my mouth. I'm so grateful for what you just did, and I only want to repay you.

Even as you're limp, I leave it in my mouth as you're at your most sensitive.

When you're finished, I crawl up into your arms and lay with my head and a hand on your chest listening to your heartbeat.

And as sore as my pussy is and with the taste of your cum still in my mouth, all I can think about is what else I can do to show you how much I love you.