Three Nights in Prague Ch. 02

Story Info
She made me rim her in the bathroom.
4.6k words
4.71
21.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kagelo1
kagelo1
20 Followers

After that night, our sex life started to change. Whenever I'd go down on her, it never took long for her hands to start guiding my head towards her rear entrance and I was always more than happy to oblige. She would get so into it that by the time I was done, she was so wet she could come within a few moments of me entering her pussy.

Within a few months, she began taking even more initiative and would often just sit on my face and rub her clit while I was rimming her, or ask me to eat out on public places. Soon came the dirty talking, which was a huge surprise and an even bigger turn-on for me.

We had never actually discussed our new-found mutual fetish, until one random Friday night after the gym. To be fair, "discuss" is probably too weak a term to describe the events of that Friday, but I digress. I had just stepped through the door, dead tired from an exhausting week and gym session, when I was welcomed by the sight of her curled up on the couch watching "Dancing the Stars", talking on the phone with her cousin. I gave her a quick kiss and went to shower.

After I dried off, I went back to join her on the couch where she was still talking on the phone. She immediately curled up to me and we just sat there for a while snuggling. Things started to heat up a bit when I slipped my hand through her PJs to play with her nipples. Soon my cock was hard, so I guided her hand on it and she started mindlessly stroking it, while still on the phone.

She silently let some spit drip on her hand and coated my dick with it, stroking it faster until I could see precum beginning to ooze out of the tip. I stood up and flipped her on her belly so I could get access to her pussy. I tried lowering her pajama pants, but she stopped me.

"I'm on my period," she silently mouthed to me apologetically.

"Well, fuck," I thought, as I collapsed defeated on top of her. I pushed myself up and went to sit back beside her and as soon as i did she rested her head on my lap, dangerously close to my still hard cock.

I looked down at her and she looked up with a faint smile and a small tingle in her eyes and we both knew her head placement was no accident. I slowly slid my left hand behind her neck and into her hair, gently pushing her towards my cock.

"I'm on the phone!" she mouthed, faking surprise and pushing slighly away from me.

"You little cock-tease," I whispered with a smile.

"I'm not a cock-tease, I'm just... preoccupied," she said, shielding the phone.

"Well, two can play this game, you know," I came back, as she playfully showed me her tongue and resumed her discussion with her cousin.

Using my left hand, I slightly adjusted her head on my lap in a way that forced her to watch, as I slowly stroked my cock a few inches away from her face.

"Hey, that's not fair - no, I'm not talking to you, just a sec," she shielded the phone once more.

"What? I'm preoccupied too," I replied.

She feigned disinterest for a few minutes , but after a while she went in for a few licks. Soon her hand replaced mine and the licks evolved into occasional sucking when she wasn't speaking. Before long I was close to cumming, so I started pushing her head down. She went half way deep a few times without making a sound, but the caveman inside me decided it was time to fuck something, so I started thrusting upwards into her mouth, causing her to sputter and cough lightly.

"Nah, I'm okay, just chocked on a sip of water," I heard her explain herself to her cousin. She stood up and went to the opposite side of the couch, leaving my cock without a target to fuck.

"You, dick," she mouthed, half annoyed, half turned-on. "No more."

I went to approach her again, but she pressed her right foot on my chest, stopping me and guiding me back down on the couch opposite of her. She removed her foot from my chest and placed it on my lap and brought the other one crossing it over on top of it, lightly brushing my erection in the process.

"You can have my feet, though,"

I took them in my hands and begun rubbing and massaging them, before placing them around my cock, waiting for her to move them up and down. She looked me in the eyes and yawned emphatically, making it clear that if I wanted to cum I had to do it myself.

I grabbed them and started jerking off with them as she chatted with her cousin and glanced on the TV occasionally. After a while, she would occasionally remove them when she sensed I was getting close, with a smile on her lips that betrayed she had full awareness of what she was doing.

She did this three or four times, with me desperately wanting to cum, but whenever I opened my mouth to complain she would either ignore me or cast me a dismissive look.

The next time she did it I was so close that I felt I could cum with the touch of a feather. She must have known that because this time instead of placing them back on my cock, she took her right foot and brought it to my mouth.

I tried to kiss her toes, but she took them away from my mouth.

"Suck them," she commanded, covering the phone.

I opened my mouth and took her foot in, swirling my tongue around her toes. As I did this her left foot began rubbing up and down my cock, motivating me to do a better job.

Suddenly, she removed her wet foot from my mouth and rested it on my face. She brought her other foot and tried to pry my mouth open with her toes and they managed to find their way in. I felt her right foot leave my face and return on my cheek with a light smack.

And then I heard her laughing, not sure if it was with something her cousin said, or with what she was doing to me. She did it again and again harder every passing time, her laugh masking the sound of the slapping.

She lifted it once again preparing to bring it down, but stopped at the last second causing me to flinch. The look in her eyes at that time was unlike any I had ever seen in her before. She slapped me once more and kept her foot pressed hard against my cheek, while the other was making its way deeper in my mouth.

She kept alternating the feet in my mouth, never forgetting to sneak a little footslap here and there, until her conversation started dying and she removed her feet from my face and brought them back to my lap.

I tried to jerk off with them again, but she started moving them up and down on my cock by herself and I relaxed back on the couch admiring her work.

"Ok sweetie, see you tomorrow then," she said and hang up the phone, looking me dead in the eye.

"We're expecting Kait and tomorrow for dinner," she said lifting one foot and bringing it to my mouth again to suck. I eagerly opened up, taking in her toes and licking her sole.

"Any objections?" she asked, suddenly jamming her foot in and filling me up roughly, causing me to gag as her toes reached the back of my throat. My head immediately jerked back and my hands shot up trying to remove her foot but she had already pulled it back, looking satisfied with herself.

"Hmmm, that was nice..." she teased bringing it back once more. "Are those tears?" she asked smiling, her foot touching the side of my face where some teardrops streamed down.

"Yeah, you kinda went a bit deep that last time," I responded sheepishly.

"And?" she asked as she wiped my tears with her toe.

"And I choked..." I said, feeling blood rushing to my face.

"No shit, Sherlock. That's kind of what I was going for there," she teased, as she brought her foot other foot to my mouth, leaving my dick alone. "What I want to know is if you liked it,"

"I did," I admitted.

"Why did you like it?" she asked, her toes touching my lips.

"I want to cum so bad, everything turns me on right now," I said desperately.

"Good," she removed her perfect feet from my face and stood up, leaving me with a massive hard-on. "I'm going to take a shower and freshen up,"

"Can I come watch?" I pleaded.

"As long as you don't touch yourself, sure," she shrugged.

We went to the bathroom together, she jumped in the bathtub and let the warm water cover her body. God, she was perfect. I moved to touch her breasts, glistening with water and soap and thankfully, she didn't stop me. My dick was poking her in the belly and every time I touched her I was getting that much closer to coming.

"Make yourself useful, do my back," she commanded, handing me the sponge and turning her back to me.

I climbed in the tub with her and began scrubbing her, letting the soap form bubbles and then washing them away. Naturally, after a while, my hands veered towards her butt and my fingers tried to reach her pussy, but she stopped me, reminding me it was that time of the month.

I pulled them back and tried to play with her asshole. I soaped my hand up and began gently rubbing her.

"What do you think you're doing?" she demanded with a smile.

"I'm cleaning you, as you asked," I told her, as I gently bit her on the neck.

"Oh, I don't need you to clean me there," she said, but made no effort to get away from my touch.

"May I ask why?" I asked, my dick poking her asscheek.

"I cleaned it thoroughly before you came. I wanted you to offer you a low calorie snack after the gym," she explained.

"How thoughtful of you," I mused. "I'm sure it has nothing to do with you dying to get your asshole eaten,"

"No, babe, it's you that I had in mind," she said with a hint of a smile.

"So I guess you don't need me to... polish it a bit," I asked, kissing my way down her wet back, towards her butt.

I didn't get any answer, other than her arching her back slightly to give me better access to her ass. She continued to shower and wash herself as I began licking her hole and running my hands all over her body. I stuck my face between her cheeks, slurping and sucking at her hole, prodding it with my tongue.

"Do a better job," she asked, pressing her hands on the back of my head. My cock twitched with her assertiveness and I unconsciously started to jerk off, almost bringing myself to an orgasm within a few strokes.

"Didn't I tell you you couldn't touch yourself?" she asked when she caught me.

"I'm sorry, this is just way too hot," I said, taking a break from rimming her.

"Less talking, and keep your hands on my ass so I know where they are," she commanded, as she grabbed my head with her hand and mushed it on her hole.

I did as I was told and put my hands on her hips, and just stood there kneeling on the floor, as she used my face to massage her ass. Unfortunately, I had come too close to an orgasm by jerking off and I could feel the pressure building up and her grinding all over my face only made matters worse.

"You really like this don't you?" she teased, grabbing my hair and pulling me away from her ass momentarily. "Look up," she yanked my hair back and forced my head up. She turned, so I could see part of her face looking down on me. The rest was obstructed by her glorious ass, but I could see the look in her eyes. It was the same one that I had seen on her when she was laughing on the phone.

"I can see your cock twitch," she remarked. She turned and knelt down, bringing her face to my level. She gently kissed me on the lips and forehead. "I'm sorry honey, but my ass got a bit dry. Spit on my hand, please."

I tried to spit on it, but not much came out. "Oh, that's why, you've run out of spit," she said. "Thankfully, I haven't,"

And with that she spat on my face and smeared it all over with her hand. She spit on me two more times and let it drool down my face. She kissed my lips tenderly again, but didn't rise to let me continue worshiping her ass. Instead, she reached down with her wet hand and jerked me off, with me trembling on the floor in front of her.

"Oh, look at you, dying to cum," she whispered, obviously satisfied with her accomplishment. "You're not cumming yet, bitch," she spat on me once again and slapped my face. Hard. I flinched and I didn't know what hurt more, the slap, the repeated spitting, or the "bitch". Or the fact that I was loving all of it. I was ready to cum.

She was still kneeling in front of me, her beautiful, evil smile inches from my dripping face, teasing my cock with her fingers. "I don't like your dry mouth licking my hole. Open up,"

She wants to spit in my mouth? I thought and hesitated. My hesitation was met with a sharp, wet slap, so I assumed the position she wanted me and closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes, I want you to see me do this to you,"

I opened them just as a ball of spit landed on my nose, dripping down on my lips. "Oops, missed. Can you forgive me?" she pouted. She spat again and I could she her eyes glow triumphantly. Of course I already knew she had found her target from her spit on my tongue. "There, that ought to do it," she smiled.

She spat in my mouth once more for good measure, stood up, turned around and presented her ass to me again. "You still have work to do," she said, as she snaked her fingers behind my head and into my hair. "Deep breath, babe," she pushed my head with both hands and just held it there. Her ass was all around me, grinding and suffocating me.

"That's it, lick harder," she said still pressing my head in her ass. "That's what a good bitch does, right?" she laughed. She had called me a bitch again and that did the trick, as i felt my orgasm reach the point of no return.

I begun twitching and trying to get out of her ass, but she gripped me harder and locked my head in place. She moved it to her rhythm, not caring about my breathing, telling me to get my tongue up her hole, as I started shooting cum all over the floor and her feet.

"Are you cumming?" she asked surprised, the moment she felt my warm cum on her. She let go of my head and I immediately knelt down to my level and started kissing me, shoving her tongue in my mouth, and reaching down to help me finish.

When I was done I dropped back on the tub breathless, my face flushed and a wet mess, my cock still swelled and dripping cum.

"Are you ok?" she asked tenderly, kneeling in front of me, still playing with my cock.

I couldn't speak so I just nodded. We washed the sex off together and headed to the bedroom after she inserted a tampon. We just laid breathless on the bed caressing each other, maybe too terrified to speak.

"Where did that come from?" I asked in the end, breaking the silence.

"You didn't like it? she asked anxiously.

"I came without touching myself, what do you think?" I reassured her.

"Did you really cum from eating my ass?" she asked, half teasing, half curious.

"I think we might have a new favorite pastime, babe," I joked. "I don't know why I like it so much,"

"I do," she smiled.

"Of course you do, my tongue works wonders on your pussy, it's only natural your ass is going to be jealous," I said, crawling down towards her ass once more.

"Not what I meant," she turned on her stomach lazily, allowing me access to her pretty little hole again.

"What did you mean?" I asked in-between giving little kisses and licks on her hole.

"Wow, still hungry? Didn't you just grab a snack 10 minutes ago?" she teased, spreading her cheeks open for me to go to work.

"That was no snack," I clarified. "It was more like a feast, to be honest," I stuck my tongue in, drawing a little moan from her. "I'm just back for dessert,"

"Oh well, I guess you did earn a dessert," she said, bringing a hand down to her clit.

I pulled her waist up and positioned her on all fours. I dove straight for her little asshole, while she played with herself. I ate her out for a few minutes, playing with her body, watching her writhe and moan, recognizing the signs. "You didn't tell me what you meant, though," I wondered with amusement at the speed at which she got herself close to orgasm.

"Do NOT stop now," she moaned, breathless, sinking on her stomach.

"I guess I have to earn that answer, huh?" I asked flipping her on her back and pulling her towards the edge of the bed. I sunk on my knees on the floor and pulled her trembling legs apart, going straight for her hole with my tongue. I pushed it on her rim as hard as I could and begun twirling it. Her right hand immediately shot for her clit and begun rubbing it, while the left found its way back on my head once more.

I could see she was very close, so I did my best to give her a great orgasm, working my tongue and pushing down on her thighs to expose her hole more. I could feel her breath shorten and her hand clamped on my head as she reached an orgasm.

"That was quick," I observed, getting back on the bed beside her.

"Can you blame me?" she asked breathlessly. "We've been playing for like two hours now,"

"We haven't exactly been playing, you know. Key word: we" I told her with a smile.

"Right, I guess I played with you a bit tonight," she admitted.

"That's better. Not that I'm complaining of course,"

"That's nice to hear, cause there's more where that came from," she stated smiling, her face momentarily glowing with lust.

"I don't like that smile," I said cautiously.

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy what I have in mind," she reassured me. "I now think I owe you that answer you earned,"

"Let's hear it,"

"Can you tell me all the things I did to you today, babe?" she asked.

"Has no-one ever told you that you shouldn't answer questions with questions?" I smiled.

"Humor me,"

"Well, you gave me a blowjob and a footjob,"

"Aaand?" she she teased, bringing her left foot all the way to my mouth again.

"... and I kissed your feet," I admitted.

"Was that the only thing we did with my feet?" she asked as her toes tried to pry their way in. I let them in and sucked them, having no intention to answer that question. She let me play with her foot a for a few moments, as i stood on my knees on the bed, tenderly grabbing her little foot by the heel and sucking on its toes.

She seemed satisfied and content at first, but she then moved to lie on her back and brought her other foot up towards my face. She began stroking the side of my face with it, but suddenly, she hooked it behind my neck and smiled as she pulled my head with it. Her toes found the way to the back of my mouth and the entrance of my throat once again, like they did back on the couch. I was ready for it, though, and kept composed, fighting my gag reflex, despite her trying to go deeper.

She gradually eased her left foot, gently pulling it out. Just as I began to relax, she forced it back in while pulling on my neck with the right, and a "guk" sound came from my throat, as spit emerged all around her perfect little foot.

"HA, there it is," she called out in joy, as I gagged and coughed around her toes, eyes wide and tears streaming down my face. She relaxed her foot-grip on my head, allowing me a few deep breaths, but I could see her glaring up at my stuffed face over her smooth legs, her gorgeous body laid down on the bed, that ominous look in her eyes. Her foot hooked on the back of my neck pulled forwards suddenly, as if to make me pay attention to her next words. "What else did I do to you with my feet, huh, bitch?"

She had called me a bitch for the third time in her life, all in the space of a few minutes. I couldn't disagree, her toes were in my mouth and the way she was looking at me betrayed that she knew I'd let her do whatever she wanted.

She pulled her foot back out from my mouth, just as I was prepared to admit to her what she did to me. "Guk, guk, guk" my throat cried when she rammed it back in again three times, each with more force than the last. My hands flew grabbing her ankle trying to dislodge her slippery toes from the back of my mouth.

I looked down at her, teary eyed from the gagging and saw her laughing. "Are you ever not going to fall for this?" she teased, dragging her wet foot around my face. "I don't blame you though, it's a good trick. You've done it to me and I've fallen for it more than enough times," she continued teasing me, reminding me of the times I've pulled out only to make her choke on my dick the very next second.

kagelo1
kagelo1
20 Followers
12