Three of a Kind Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had finally reached the castle. I was so happy to finally be home. We pulled into the underground garage and where welcomed by the majority of the guard that where left behind while we were in Forks. After being welcomed home my mates, Charlie and Carlisle got me to my room. As they laid me down in bed I let out a content sigh and had a big smile on my face.

"Someone looks and sounds happy." Charlie said with a smile.

"How can I not be I am home in my amazingly comfortable bed with everyone I love surrounding me. I don't think I could be any happier than I am now." I said to everyone in the room.

Charlie changed the subject, he just doesn't do well with feelings. "So who's going to show me around?" He said looking excited.

All of a sudden the door swings open and Heidi walks in. "Well Charlie that would be me." She says. He turns around and stares at her with his mouth hanging open and his eyes as wide a saucers. I look back at Heidi and she's a mirror image of Charlie. All of a sudden Marcus starts cracking up laughing and everyone turns to him trying to figure out what the hell is so funny.

"Care to enlighten us brother?" Aro says with a smirk on his face. Marcus walks over to us and grabs Aro's hand as me and Caius grab ahold of Aro's other hand. What Marcus said had all of our heads spinning. After a moment I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed. I couldn't believe what I just heard. "I swear to god Heidi I may love you like a sister but if he hurt my dad so help me god I will find a way to rip your ass apart and light you on fire. Do I make myself clear?" I said giving her the most intimidating stare I could come up with and it had the affect I was looking for. Heidi coward away slightly and nodded her head up and down while looking at the floor.

Charlie turned around and glared at me from under his eyebrows. "Isabella Marie Swan first off I want to know where you picked that language up at? And second what the hell was that about in the first place?"

All I could do was stare at him in shock. I could not believe I just said all that in front of my dad. And OMG was he pissed. Only one thing came to my mind to get me out of the shit hole I dug myself in. I looked at Charlie with my big brown puppy dog eyes and whisper just loud enough for Charlie to hear. "I'm sorry daddy." I knew he couldn't refuse my puppy dog eyes, he never could especially with me lying in bed all broken up.

Charlie walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Bells I know you are all grown up now, but I really don't ever want to hear you talk that way again. I know you were raised better. Now I am going to go get the grand tour of this place and when I get back me and you are going to have a little talk about the outburst you had at Heidi." He said and kissed my forehead again and walked out the door behind Heidi.

I turned my head so I could look at my mates hoping they would help me out but of course by the looks on their faces I know they were not going to help me. They were just standing there trying to hold back from laughing at me.

"What the hell is so damn funny?" I yelled at them getting irritated that they thought his was funny.

"The look on your face was priceless Cara. How is it possible for you to be so fearless towards the supernatural but when your Father yells at you, you are terrified? I just don't get it." Aro said. They couldn't hold it in any longer and started laughing so hard that if they were human they would have pissed themselves.

"Yeah laugh it up now because revenge is sweet just remember that." I said with a wink.

*****

Thats all I can give for today sorry for the delay and crap of a Ch. But sill feel free to review and comm. Bye xoxox

12