Three of a Kind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

"Yes." I said, scared by both the words I'd uttered, and the speeding violence of the car. The man-form Cassie produced a lazy, lop-sided smile.

"Show me how much you love me."

I bit my lip, at first not knowing what to do. Then I felt a sharp stabbing sensation between my legs. I looked down and immediately felt a wave of eroticism ripple through me. I shifted in my passenger seat, pushing myself lower down and my legs further apart. I drew up the hem of my short skirt and rubbed the insides of my thighs where the stocking tops exposed my bare skin. I realised I wasn't wearing any other underwear. Despite the terrifying pace of the car, and the screaming of the wind, I felt incredibly horny. I lifted up my right hand, bracelet with the green gemstones, and slipped two fingers between my lips and into my mouth, licking and wetting them. I reached down with my wet fingers and found an equally wet, and very hot space between my legs for them to rub.

"Good, good." Said the man-form Cassie. "Show me how much you want me, little Kimby."

I felt my breath quicken as I began to masturbate more urgently, rubbing and slipping and digging my fingers inside myself. I closed my eyes and squeezed hard on my breast with my left hand, pinching the nipple as hard as I could between finger and thumb, just how I liked it when I'd been with Amanda. I turned a little in my seat, aware of another hand on my legs, between them. The wind screamed overhead and-

***

I opened my eyes with a start and knew - in the real, waking world - that there really was another hand between my legs. I was laying on my back, legs closed, and feeling hot and flushed but there was something else there. I felt my heart skip a beat as I realised who the hand must belong to.

"Cassie?!"

The shock in my voice must have been noticeable. But Cassie's reply wasn't drowsy or shocked. She sounded like she'd been awake.

"Yeah?"

"Cass, what are you doing?" I hadn't moved. Not an inch. And my sister's hand was still between my legs, pressing with the edge of her left index finger against the crotch of my pyjamas.

"What do you mean?" She hadn't moved either, but the bed sheets were ruffled and rumpled, as though we'd both been rolling around in the bed.

"Cassie! You've got you hand between my- You've- you can't-"

I lost the power to speak.

"Kimby?" This time there was real concern in Cassie's voice, as though she'd only just now noticed there was something wrong. I shifted in the bed; rolled away from my sister and got up. I stood for a moment, disoriented and confused.

"I need- I need to get to my room." I said.

"Kimby, what's wrong?"

I picked up my dressing gown and made for the door. Cassie didn't follow me, but she called after me softly. I closed the door behind me, bewildered and dazed. I made my way back to the cold spare room, walking past the kitchen and adjacent to the main living room.

I could see that there was a flickering light coming from the living room and quieted my steps, slowing to see who was there. It was Jennifer, of course, laying on the sofa in front of the TV. She must have fallen asleep sitting there. I crept quietly along the hallway to the spare room and slipped inside, shivering against the cold air. I slid under the covers of the small, single bed and forced myself into a fitful sleep.

It was only much later, when I was at the point of slumber, that I recalled the explicit scenes of Sapphic abandon on the TV screen Jennifer had been watching. I did not recall if Jennifer had been asleep, or awake. Confused, disoriented and tired, I had not spare mental energy to process that. I collapsed into a black dreamless sleep, worried that my world still had some way to be turned before it went upside down.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers