Three On One...

Story Info
What happens when 3 men take her to the height of pleasure.
2.3k words
4.23
22.2k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sappharia
sappharia
18 Followers

She look around the room, shadows dance from the low lights. Her eyes fall across the three men. Reece, Ian and Parker, all smiled back, a wicked tilt to their mouths. The iPod glowed in Ian's hands, his thumb scrolling across the screen, causing music to blossom in the air. Parker lit candles in a jar with a long match, while Reece sprawled across the low leather club chair next to the fireplace.

All of them were handsome and sexy as hell. Desire ran open across their faces. Her inside flipped, running from nervousness to fear to excitement again, in a never ending circular pattern. What would it like to have them inside her? Would it be too much to handle or simply incredible? What would it be like to feel their hands on her, playing with her until she begged to feel them. The various scenarios played across her mind, but she wasn't sure she could initiate the conversation. The fear of all those voices she worked to put to rest, sat ready to pounce. It was as plain as the mask she presented, cold on the outside but far more wild on the inside- if she could just get over the internal hurdles, but just thinking about it made her incredibly hot.

Making her way across the floor, Atlas worked to be nonchalant about the scene unfolding in front of her. She'd been around men in so many situations, but this one felt different.

"You're overthinking, as usual, my dear," Reece's baritone voice rumbles, grabbing her attention.

Her whole body tightened and tingled. His tone had dropped into the dominant range, grabbing her attention, while she tried acting like it didn't have an effect.

Ian chuckled. "Looks like you're losing your touch Reece," he said, watching Atlas walk across the room.

"I don't think so," Reece grinned.

Atlas's head snapped around and glared at Reece. His eyes hardened a bit.

"Looks like someone needs a lesson in relaxation and a bit of submission." Reece's voice dropped to a near whisper, and Atlas's breath caught in her throat. "Those thoughts in your head have you spinning. The expression on your face tells me you are thinking far too hard."

"She does look a bit worried," Parker drawled from behind the couch.

"Boys, we are all dominants here. That's quite enough of the mind games." Atlas said rolling her eye.

Reece lifted himself out of the chair and stood in front of her so fast it almost seemed he'd moved with only his thoughts. His hands pinned her arms to her side.

"Except one of us has accepted submission to me," he whispered against her ear.

Her body froze. Excitement zinged through her body and she felt the heat between her legs increase.

"Now, pet, let's make sure you remember who you are in this setting," his breath grazed across her ear, his lips dragging slowing across her temple. "Just because you're a professional, doesn't mean you get to top from the bottom when you are with me," Reece said firmly.

She nodded and swallowed. It has been so long since she'd simply let go and trust another person to take the helm for a bit. She felt like a naive newbie. For all of her experience, nothing prepared her to be on the receiving side of this level of attention.

Reece spun her around to face him, his piercing stare holding her in place. "Just let go Atlas. We've got you. We all want to be here. We all desire to be here."

His mouth crashed down on her lips, not waiting for her acknowledgement or reply. The moment his mouth made contact, Atlas' eyes drifted closed. A long, deep moan escaped into his mouth. He swept his tongue across her lips, pushing deeper inside, exploring and teasing her and she relaxed in his arms. It was demanding, caring, hot and wanting. She never wanted him to stop.

He pulled away and Atlas whimpered softly.

"Now that is a much better state of mind," he said with a grin.

Atlas frowned slightly.

"Soon we will put you in such a fog of lust and desire, you'll forget all about the thoughts in your head," Reece said softly.

She wanted to believe him. He'd already stoked the fire of her arousal in a way she seldom experienced. Normally she controlled the action, telling her submissive what to do or what not to do. This was so entirely different.

Atlas felt Reece's gaze knowing the internal battle warred across her face. As though he knew exactly when she'd finally given into letting go of control, the thrust his finger into edge of her pants and down past her panties. His finger curled through her soaking slit. Her mouth closed in a tight line but it couldn't contain the moan just behind her lips.

Her face heated with a combination of embarrassment and lust, as she turned her face into her shoulder.

"No, Atlas," Reece's firm voice pulled her attention, "eyes on me."

She swallowed hard and turned her head to stare up into Reece's eyes. His dark look carried an understanding in his eyes, as though he knew she was struggling to accept and open to him more than she had before. It was both comforting and unnerving to have someone's attention and be so open to the observation of the three men in the room.

His finger continued to caress her labia, sweeping occasionally across her clit. She whimpered, and watched a satisfied smile crossed Reece's face, as brought his fingers up to his mouth, licking her off of them.

Reece nodded across the room. The shuffle of footstep echoed across the walls, as she tried to look over her shoulder.

"Eyes on me," his firm command grabbed her attention and she swung her head around to meet his gaze. "Do it again, and I'll remind you the hard way who is in charge."

"Hands up," Reece commanded.

Instantly she replied, putting her hands above her head. A set of hands lifted her shirt over her head, while another unbuttoned her pants, sending them to the floor. A slight tap against her ankle made her raise her foot, stepping out of the pants leg.

"Step back into your heels," he said. She felt a hand help her feet back into the four inch stilettos.

Once her clothes were divested from her body, the hands returned to unclip her bra and remove her panties.

"Very nice," Ian's said against her shoulder, pushing her bra straps down slowly off her arms. When he reached her bent elbows he stopped. Atlas looked down at her naked form, surrounded by the three clothed men.

"Atlas. Look at me," Reece commanded again, as a sharp sting lit across her ass. The pain bloomed and then settled. Her eyes flying up to meet his dark, intense gaze and melting more of the handle she had on her own control. Her arms lowered, letting the bra fall to the floor.

Behind her, Ian chuckled, planting kisses against her neck and down her shoulder. "God she's beautiful", he murmured against her shoulder.

Atlas drew in a sharp breath when his teeth scraped lightly across her skin. She could feel her body burning with embarrassment, combined with a rising desire.

Ian's hands cupped and kneaded her breasts, pulling her taunt hard nippled and then rolling them softly between his fingers. She leaned back against Ian's chest, her eyes never leaving Reece's gaze. His hands continued to lift and squeeze, brushing his thumb over her nipples, then pinching them hard.

The bite of pain shocked her and went straight to her core. Her eyes widened at the pain, and she watched Reece's grin spread across her face.

"You know we're all going to have our fill of you tonight, my dear," Reece said. Behind her Ian and Parker agreed, the deep appreciation of the situation apparent in their tone.

She could feel herself getting wetter just imagining it. The idea had alway been one she fantasized about and often used to get herself off when she was alone, but she never imagined the anticipation of it actually happening would make her so hot.

Parker brushed his fingers lightly over her clit, her hips jerked toward his touch wanting more contact. She wanted this to go on for a long time. To give herself to them and not stop until they were satisfied. His teasing hand felt so good. She could feel her orgasm rise with her growing excitement.

"I don't think so," Parker whispered against her ear, pulling his hand to his mouth. "She tastes like honey."

Atlas watched Reece nod in agreement and approval.

The three of them moved her in unity, until they were next to a leather rectangular table.

Slowly her mind began to work through her thoughts and doubts. What was I doing? I did the dominant thing, but this felt so good. Men wanted her to take control, they never really cared if I got a moment to let it all down. She was going to make an absolute fool of herself trying to give up control. How could she let herself get here? For all of her confidence as a Dominant, she felt it waining in this moment.

Reece stepped so fast into her space, it startled her out of thoughts. His mouth covered hers in the next instant. His tongue darted between her parted lips. For a long moment he didn't let up, until her body sagged in surrender. He put his hand on the small of her back, pulling her hard against him, his hard cock pressed against her stomach. Behind her Ian stepped up, pushing his cock between her ass cheeks, while Parker grabbed her hand and pressed it against his crotch.

"Feel that," he whispered against her lips.

Atlas nodded.

"Good. Remember it. Because you'll going to feel all of them."

Hands moved around her body, lifting her onto the table. Parker pulled her hands over head, and placed them into the soft leather cuffs that dangled along the edge of the table.

"Close your eyes, sweetheart," Park drawled, his fingers running in a soothing touch down her face.

She closed her eyes and drew in slow, deep breaths to steady herself. Someone's hands pulled on her ankles, pulling her body more taut and wrapping them in cuffs at the foot of the table.

Atlas opened her eyes, and watched Ian dip his head and run a tongue around her nipple, as Parker cupped her other breast and lifted upward.

She arched and moaned, but Reece's hand forced her back down against the warm leather. He pulled a strap low across her hip, pinning her against the table.

Teeth nipped across her breast, making her moan and her gaze caught Reece's heated stare. Trepidation should have been her foremost thought. Instead she the mouths and hands moving across her body had her gasping in pleasure and pain, as they moved softly and then bit or pinched without warning.

Parker's dipped his head and softly kissed her. Her eyes closed, as the seductive teasing tongue moved in and out of her mouth without hurry. His tongue moving across her lip, mimicking fingers that stroked her labia, with tips that flicked around the edge.

She desperately wanted to move into the sensations touching every inch of her body. The fact she couldn't move more than the smallest amount was like a potent drug and she moaned when she pulled against the restraints. Each time only feeding her desire more.

The fingers refused to penetrate her. Each move simply pushing her arousal but not giving her enough friction to push her over the rising tide. They continuously teased, stopped and started at their leisure.

"Our actions are dictated by your responses Atlas, you will only cum when we allow you to do so and that won't be for some time," Reece's voice floated from the foot of the table. Two others murmured their agreement across her body.

Atlas opened her mouth to protest, but nothing came out except a moan.

She felt the first drops of oil run across her body and just as quickly hands began to work it into her skin. Every inch of her body felt overly sensitive. Just as suddenly as it had started the hands stopped. Atlas's eyes flew open. She watched in panting need as Ian stood by the table next her breast, flanked by Parker on the other side of the table, while Reece stood at the foot. Each of them holding a burning candle.

As if by a silent count, they each looked at each other and rolled the candle flame toward her body. The first drops of wax shocked her system. They burned, but the sting heightened her arousal. Each one moved slowly across her stomach and thighs, letting tiny drops fall across her skin. The drops came fast and slow, there was no escaping their biting sting.

Atlas was ready to scream. Each bite of pain set her senses ablaze. They covered her breasts, outlining her areola with small drops of wax. Her body moved and pulled against the bindings, trying anything to ease the unbelievable ache building between her legs.

Without saying a word, wax dripped on both nipples and another across her clit, sending her screaming into bliss and the world faded into black.

Slowly she came too, in a haze. Hands moved across her body, scraping the wax from it, then massaging it will lotion. She felt fingers loosen the bindings and lay her hands down on the table.

"I think she might be done," Atlas could hear a voice next to her.

"No, I don't think so. Her body is just giving her a breather for round two." Her mind wrapped around Reece's voice. It felt so odd to hear them talk about her as if she wasn't even there.

Atlas felt a finger stroke through her cream coated pussy, separating her lips and exposing her clit. Her hips raised toward the invading hand.

"Someone is incredibly wet," Reece purred.

In response, she moaned, her mind clouded with pure desire and lust.

"Very nice," Ian commented. "It's like she's almost insatiable."

sappharia
sappharia
18 Followers