Three Part Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

A few weeks back I had the strongest positive vibe from Sam that I could ever remember. It was Friday evening and I knew she was at some soccer tournament so I sent her a text.

"Hey sis, somebody score a goal? I'm getting really good vibes from you."

"You have no idea. Can't wait to talk with you."

Well that told me nothing. She'll probably call me Monday. However, on Sunday, I got a really bad feeling and, since my life was dull, it had to be Sam. Another text to Sam.

"Hey sis, something go wrong? I'm getting some sad vibes from you."

"No, it's still all good. It's tough to explain. Can't wait to talk with you."

By Sunday night I was feeling the good vibes tingle again.

On Monday, after kids on both ends of the phone were put to bed, Sam called.

"Hey sis, how's Tulsa?"

"Enough small talk. I'm dying to know how you could be having such emotional swings."

"You sitting? I took a lover!"

"WHAT! No way. You said you would never. What changed?"

"It happened so quickly. I was overcome with lust. He was so sweet and gentle. I met him three times on Friday and again on Saturday."

"Slow down sis. Details, I want details. What about Jack?"

"Jack's ok with it. Sue and I were sitting in the hot tub and the kids were in the pool. Steve sat down and we made small talk."

"Wait. Who's Steve?"

"Oh sorry, my lover. He's kind of cute and has dreamy blue eyes. There was flirting going both ways. Sue slipped trying to get out of the tub and Steve grabbed her, but while she was bracing for her fall she accidently grabbed Steve by his cock. Sue said it was big. I stared at it. I couldn't believe it but my pussy was tingling and my nipples got hard. Sue left and Steve noticed my hard nipples and invited me back to his room. I didn't go initially but, like a moth to a light, I knocked on his door."

"He could have been a murderer."

"I know, I know. I was overcome with lust. Steve invited me in and I just came out and asked him if I could see his cock."

"No way. What were you thinking?"

"I know. My pussy was running my brain. He took it out and I started rubbing it. I gave him a hand job. My pussy wanted more but I had to check with Jack."

"Who are you? Not my sis. Wow, this is so unlike you. And Jack's ok with it?"

"I know. Yeah, Jack could see it in my eyes I guess. I went to the store and got a box of condoms, went back to his room, and I used him. No love making. I just wanted to feel a cock like that in me. I only put part of it in me but that was all I needed to get off. I was in and out of there in about fifteen minutes. Steve knew what I wanted and was so gentle with his touches, kisses, and whispers."

"Now you got my pussy leaking. You said three times on Friday?"

"Yeah I was so pumped, Jack said to check if I could see him again. I left him a message and we met again around 10:30. This time I had him do me doggie style. I still didn't get his whole cock in me. He knew just what to say and do and I got off a couple of times. We kissed and hugged. I didn't get much sleep and when I awoke Saturday my panties were soaked and my pussy was swollen and sensitive. I can't remember ever being so turned on."

"Well that explains the good vibes Friday night. What happened Saturday?"

"Jack saw I was still turned on so he told me to text Steve. This time it was more like making love. I got naked and this time I got all of his cock in me. It hurt a little but I still loved it. I got really teared up when I left because I knew that was the last time. I didn't get much sleep that night either and Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday with soaked panties and a very sensitive pussy. I was still so turned on. I got really sad and snuck away to cry. Not because I felt guilty, but because it was over."

"Well that explains Sunday's downer vibes."

"On the ride home I was so happy. The great memories had overcome my sadness."

"Now what Sam? I know Mr. Nightstand is going to get a workout tonight!"

"I invited him to our next away tournament in Amarillo. That was Jack's idea. I hope he can make it."

"Does he live there?"

"No. He was in Phoenix for a weekend of golf. He's from Denver. I have his phone number. He's a little older, maybe mid-40s. I wish you could meet him. You'd like him. If you promise not to steal him from me I'd give you his number?"

"Like I'm ever in Denver?"

"Who knows? Maybe he passes through Tulsa."

"Ok, send it to me."

"Not until you promise."

"Never going to let forget stealing Danny from you? OK I promise. Like I'm ever going to meet him. Besides, if I hadn't stolen Danny, you might not have met Jack."

"Thank you. I'll text it to you."

Sam and I talked for over an hour. I was rubbing my clit most of the time. True to her word she sent me Steve's phone number. I used Mr. Nightstand vigorously that night. I still can't believe she took a lover.

Sam and I talked more than ever over these last two weeks. She was still on an emotional high. This is exactly what she had needed for the last ten years.

Day after day "Sarah, have you introduced yourself yet?"

She wore me down. I trusted her completely. If he was good enough for Sam, he was good enough for me. Saturday morning I wrote a text.

"Steve, I'm Sarah. My sister Samantha has said some BIG things about you. Do you ever come to Tulsa? I'm divorced and she thinks we should get together. Call me sometime."

Nothing immediately, kind of disappointed. His response came midafternoon.

"Sarah, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I was out golfing. I'll call you this evening if that's ok. Steve."

"Yes. Call this evening. Make it after 9 pm."

With my divorce, I had given up on men. I was not interested in them, or the sex they provided, and I was quite happy. Now my heart was racing counting the minutes until 9 pm. You better be right Sam.

Around 8 pm I got a text from Sam

"You ok? I'm getting some strange vibes."

"A little anxious, might talk with Steve tonight. I'll call you tomorrow."

At 9 pm sharp, Steve called.

"Hello, Is Sarah there?"

"This is Sarah."

"Hi, this is Steve. I met your sister in Phoenix. How are you?"

"I'm glad you called. Sam is really smitten with you and she thinks I should meet you for myself. Have you ever been to Tulsa?"

"Actually I've been involved with a few jobs in and around Tulsa. I haven't been there in quite some time. Tell me about yourself."

We talked for at least thirty minutes. He was very charming and didn't talk much about himself. He was 44 and divorced, no drama, just a marriage that had run its course. He had two kids in college. I let him know about my marriage, kids, and divorce. He was involved with a construction company and did a lot of one and two day trips around the southwest. At the end of the call we put a plan in motion.

"OK, noname has the kids the weekend after next. I'll fly in Friday morning and you'll pick me up at the airport. You'll also find me a place to stay. How will I know what you look like?"

"OH, did I forget to mention? Sam and I are identical twins. I'm guessing that's all you need to know."

"Now I really can't wait to meet you!"

"Me too Steve. Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams."

The following morning I called Sam.

"Hey sis. I talked with Steve last night. He's going to make a trip to Tulsa a week from Friday."

"Oh wow, I just had a surge of jealousy. You have to let me know every detail. I'm tingling down under sis."

I filled her in on the details of the call and all the things she had failed to learn about Steve. Lust made her skip a few steps. The next week went by fine but with only a few days before Steve's arrival I was a mess. For not having any use for men I was fussing over every detail. What to wear? What did Sam wear? How cautious should I be? Who's my lifeline? Mr. Nightstand was getting new batteries. Sam was adding fuel to my fire and, by the time Friday came around, I was so horny I could hardly stand it.

Early Friday morning a text "I land at 9:30. See you soon."

Steve recognized me immediately "Hi Sarah, forgive me if I ever call you Sam."

"Apology accepted. You hungry?"

"Yes. Find someplace close to the airport. Then, when you get cold feet and excuse yourself to use the restroom and I never see you again, it'll be a short walk back to the airport."

I giggled "I doubt that will happen."

I took him to the 24 hour coffer shop. The hostess was touchy feely with Steve as she sat us. We took the circle booth in the corner. He slid in one side, I took the other. The waitress was all sweetness, flipping her hair, as she took Steve's order. Apparently I was wearing some kind of invisibility cloak for these ladies to ignore me and flirt with Steve.

We had coffee and a pastry. He really does have blue eyes that disarm you. He was as charming in person as over the phone. We compared notes on kids. I was ultra-curious and feeling very frisky. I slipped my shoe off and ran my toes up to his crotch. The surprised look on his face was priceless. His cock leapt to attention. My toes detected what Sam had told me about. My foot wiggled there until he was rock hard.

"Why don't you pay the bill while I use the restroom?"

"Smartass. I see your plan. Disable me then run off. You know I won't be able to stand for five minutes."

"Here, watch my purse. I'll be back."

He was still squirming when I got back from the restroom. I told him to use my purse for cover. We headed to the cashier who spoke to Steve.

"Nice purse."

Before I could answer Steve did "Thanks. I wasn't sure it would work with these jeans."

"Honey" winking "with those blue eyes you can wear anything you want."

Enough already. We've run into three ladies and they all flirted with him.

Once we were in the car, I laid out the rest of the day. I had borrowed my dad's clubs for Steve to use and reserved a tee time. I would drop him off at the golf course, head into the office for a few hours, herd the kids after school, and get them ready for the ex. Lastly, I would pick him up at the golf course.

"Don't eat. We'll go out to dinner afterwards. Even in my wild days Steve I never had sex on the first date. I'm glad our first date is over."

"What?" smiling "I didn't even get a kiss on the first date?"

"With all the ladies flirting with you I just couldn't find an opening."

He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek "My bad. I'll behave."

I picked Steve up a little after 4 pm and we agreed to try a BBQ place. More female help but this time Steve ignored their banter and I did the talking. After we finished he suggested we get freshened and find a place to go dancing.

"Take me to my hotel and pick me up around 8?"

"Steve, I trust my sister completely, so you're staying in my extra bedroom in the basement. You've got your own bathroom. Let's get you situated so we can go dancing."

I led him down the stairs and showed him his accommodations. I turned the shower water on and started getting undressed.

"Come on Steve, let me show you how this shower works."

Sam was right, he was big. He joined me in the shower and we lathered each other. I was fascinated with his cock and he spent a lot of time on my nipples and pussy.

"Don't we need a condom Sarah?"

"I'm clean and can't get pregnant. If you're clean then lift me up and show me a good time"

I had both arms wrapped around his neck and he had me pinned to the shower wall. I was bucking up and down on his cock. It felt so good. I guess I really did need a man for something. He slowed his pace so as not to cum too quickly, but I was squeezing his cock so hard that he exploded inside me. I pulled his face to mine and gave him a lust filled kiss. He hugged me hard.

We finished rinsing off then collapsed on his bed. He pulled me close and we snuggled.

"Steve, I had not had sex since the week I found my ex fucking his secretary. That was over five years ago. I have a lot of catching up to do."

"I need time to recover but..."

Steve moved between my legs and started licking my pussy slowly, every inch up and down. He sucked and pulled and played with my clit. I was leaking and squirming. My first O was a ripple but they were coming fast and getting more intense. His fingers were pumping in and out. He licked my ass and I had a massive O. He didn't slow down. With my legs over his shoulders, I held his head down and the ripples that raced over my body were unlike anything I had ever experienced. He came up, wiped his face off, leaned in, and gave me a kiss. I was limp.

"Now that you're raw and sensitive, this should be much more enjoyable."

He pushed my knees skyward and worked his cock in several inches then moved in and out slowly. He was right, I was ready to explode almost immediately. Steve was so in touch with my body that, just before I came, he pumped quicker. I screamed and came as hard as I can remember. He didn't stop. He kept up the furious pace and I went rigid and came again. Steve came soon thereafter. I laid with him for another twenty minutes. Now I've got a big wet spot to deal with.

"I'm going upstairs to get ready. My legs will need to recover to go dancing tonight."

"I'll be up in a bit."

I found a dress I hadn't worn, since who knows when, and dug out some high heels from deep in the closet. A sexy bra and panties and I was ready to go. I'm surprised I didn't have to dust them off. If I don't say so myself, I look really good tonight.

"Wow you clean up nicely."

"Thank you kind sir. Sorry about my hair but I didn't have time to do much with it."

I had to do a search, on my phone, to find a dance place. I hadn't been dancing in forever. Before we got to the nightclub I got a text from Sam.

"Is he there?"

I told Steve and he took my phone "Let me respond."

"Yes, he's here. He seems nice enough. We're going dancing. I might let him kiss me. Call me in the morning."

Almost immediately Sam replied "Bullshit! I'm getting some really good vibes."

I couldn't control my laughter. She's going to kill me when she finds out the truth.

We found a table near the dance floor and Steve went to get some drinks. Almost immediately a guy came over and asked me to dance. I declined.

"I see you're going to be a popular little thing tonight. I look like a three legged dog trying to do the fast dances so, I'm just waiting around for the slow dances. You're more than welcome to dance though."

"Thank you, I'm happy to wait for the slow ones with you."

After a few slow dances my feet were starting to bother me. I hadn't worn these high heels in ages and, well, maybe they didn't quite fit anymore. I slipped one off.

"Leave your heels on."

"OK, but don't come whining to me if something gets poked."

"Smartass. Let me rephrase that then. Leave your feet on the floor."

I leaned over and kissed him. During the fast songs Steve pointed out the ladies, on the dance floor, looking to hook up for the evening. He explained the body language and the way they dressed and flirted. We played a guessing game as to which guy was going to get lucky.

"How do you know so much about this?"

"I spend a lot of time on the road. I don't like to stay in my hotel room so I go people watching at the pool or nightclubs. I turned away all advances when I was married."

"And now that you're not married?"

"I date beautiful women like you sweetie."

I'll need a short leash for this one. I think about ten guys asked me to dance. I declined them all with "No Thanks. I'm spoken for."

Steve got a few offers to dance too. The nerve of these ladies. He gracefully declined.

"I better get you home before these guys team up on me and drag you off."

I looked at him at said "I win. I see a guy who's going to get lucky tonight."

I put my heels on and we headed out the door. Once home I took Steve's hand and hurried to my bedroom. I undressed him and he did the same with me. Once he was naked he slid up to the middle of the bed on his back. Once I was naked I put my high heels back on and stood on the bed.

"Hey blue eyes, I hear you like your women with their heels on!"

He was chuckling hard and told me "Come here. Squat down and let me lick that pussy."

I let him lick me for just a minute. I was so horny and I wanted that cock again. For the first time ever I had sex with high heels on. I wasn't going to make the same mistake Sam did and try to get all of his cock in me. I loved how he filled me. I had a bunch of little O's and finally a big O and Steve kept thrusting up until he came. It was awesome. I got up and used the bathroom.

"Should I go down to my bedroom?"

"Not a chance, stay with me."

He was asleep in a minute and I played with my clit replaying the day's events. I got some sleep and when morning came I started licking and sucking Steve's cock. He gradually awakened.

"Good morning lover. I know you'd like my blow jobs but I'm not going to waste any of your ammo."

I mounted him again and this time I went about as slow as I could. This one was for him. He really enjoyed sucking my nipples and fondling my tits. It was after 8am and my phone chimed. It was Sam's ringtone.

"It's Sam. She dying for an update."

"Well answer it. Put her on speaker."

"Good morning sis. How's Albuquerque?"

"Enough with the small talk. Details, I want details."

"Now, now, I've got you on speaker phone."

"Good Morning Sam. I owe you one for introducing Sarah to me."

"Hi Steve. I miss you. Are you coming to Amarillo?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm sure you'll let me know where to stay."

"I will. Are you two out to breakfast?"

"Well sis, define breakfast."

"Are you really? Oh gawd. I didn't mean to interrupt. I knew that dancing line was bullshit."

"No, we did go dancing. And I did let him me kiss me, and, maybe a little more than that. I know you won't try it but he does wonders with his tongue. I owe you one too Sam."

"Gawd I'm so jealous. Remember, you promised. Who's better Steve?"

Without hesitation "That's easy, the cutest one."

"Ok Smartass. Who's the cutest?"

"Well, duh, the one who's better in bed."

Everyone broke out laughing. Smart man. Of course, wrong answer. I'll see what I can do to make his choice clear.

"Call me later Sarah, when you're alone. Bye Steve."

"Bye Sam."

The whole time I had been moving up and down slowly on Steve's cock. Just after we hung up Steve let out a loud groan and filled my pussy with hot cum again. I laid my head on his chest. We snuggled for a long time. Now I have two beds with big wet spots.

"Get dressed. Let's go get some food."

We had breakfast, walked around the park, and just talked. He is not only charming but very knowledgeable as well. I usually feel that I'm one of the smartest people in a room but, he was easily my equal, if not more.

"What did Sam mean when she said 'you promised'?"

"In high school she was dating Danny Crowley and I stole him away from her. It didn't last long. We were at a football game and he called me Samantha. I dumped him and found a ride home. Sam has never let me forget my theft. I promised I wouldn't steal you from her."

"So she has dibs on me huh? Also, what did you mean that Sam wouldn't like oral sex from me? She wouldn't let me in Phoenix."

"She says she's never had it, doesn't sound good to her, and Jack isn't interested in doing it either."

"OK, who's Jack?"

"Her husband. She really needs to tell you this. I'll text her and tell her it's time to talk to you about Jack."

We walked for about an hour and ended up at the mall. He bought me a very nice gold necklace and earrings. They weren't cheap. He got an identical set for Sam, which I will send to her. We got back home and I left him there while I went into the office for a few hours.

I was a little raw today. That much activity after such a drought had taken its toll. When I got back home I found Steve down in his room and we showered together again. When he was good and hard I squatted down and did my best to give him a blow job he'd always remember. I used only my mouth and went as far as I could in and out. When I felt him thrusting I sucked as hard as I could and let him fill my mouth. I kept it up until he went limp. Only then did I take my mouth off of his cock.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers