Three Perfect Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

With an early flight the following morning, one might suppose that my three days as a woman were over. Not quite! Arising before dawn on Friday, I took off my nightgown and put on my spandex panties, sports bra, jogging skirt, top and sneakers once again, with a matching jacket over my bare shoulders - it was cool that early in the morning. My run took me to the coffee shop where I'd breakfasted two days previously - they opened at six, and I was the first customer: a chocolate croissant and a cup of black coffee please! I carried them back to my apartment, and savored my last moments as a woman, enjoying my little breakfast before I lingered over a last cigarette on the balcony (I only smoke when I'm a woman), stripped off my woman's running suit, packed up the last of my girl's clothes, stashed them away in my downstairs closet behind piles of posters and boxes, clipped off my nails, took a hot shower, dressed myself as a man, and returned to the real world.

* * *

The flight was depressing, I missed myself already! It's a long drive home from the airport, most of it over two lane, winding roads. At some point I must have dozed off, and only saved myself (and the occupants of an oncoming car) when I jolted awake at the last moment. Adrenaline kicked in, and I was fully alert the rest of the way home.

I knew that my body was exhausted, after three days plus of living as a woman. Yet it occurred to me that if I were still wearing skirts, I would never have fallen asleep at the wheel. Life is too intense for me when I've crossed over the gender barrier - every little thing I do and experience seems new and exciting, even the countless mundane tasks that a woman does without thinking each and every day.

Would it be like that, I wondered, if I took things all the way like my friend? What kind of future was in store for her? Would she find true happiness, now that she was on the threshold of living the rest of her life as a member of the opposite sex? Or would she soon become bored with the boundaries she had created for herself, and begin to miss the freedom and advantages of being a man? Was that why she was scared? How would I hold up under similar circumstances?

These fantastic thoughts occupied my mind, and my imagination, the rest of the way home.

12