Three Plump Pigs Ch. 01

Story Info
Three plump pigs and the big bad wolf.
3.8k words
4.6
42.5k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,062 Followers

*Bonus, the idea that hit me while I was writing Abandoned with the Enemy and Isabelle and Mr Bête.

A naughty little version of the well-known fairy tale of three little pigs.

*Literotica rules apply.

*****

It was a warm, sunny day when Zoë decided to take a swim at the pond in the forest. She grabbed her towel and picnic basket and headed out, humming a song that was stuck in her head.

At the pond, a large and clear U-shaped one which was perfect for cooling off in the summer, she put down her towel and basket and took off her summer dress and underwear, then untied her long, blonde hair. She stepped into the cool water and stared at her reflection for a while.

She was glad to have a secluded place to swim, ashamed of her pink, plump body. Even though it was normal for a pig, she often thought about how some had been able to gain a slender body and become models and attract handsome men while she had only known joking remarks until now.

Putting those depressing thoughts away she aimed to have a relaxing swim today and enjoy the latest romance novel she had bought.

A satisfying hum escaped her as she let herself float on her back into the water. The cool embrace and silence made her forget about everything for a while. She took deep breaths of the refreshing forest air. Remembering there were blueberry bushes on one side of the pond, she swam lazily towards them to collect some to eat while reading.

She stepped out of the water and found the large bushes full of berries. She reached out for them, heard a rustle to the side and a large, dark wolf appeared out of the bushes, his hands full of berries.

He stopped as he gazed at her in surprise. Her heart stopped at the sight of the naked deadly predator. His eyes went down slowly down to her big breasts, her plump belly, firm thighs and stopped for a moment at the blonde patch between them. She could feel his stare burn across her skin, see his muscles twitch and his dick grow in size. He bared his fangs in a hungry smile.

Her whole body turned to ice at the fright welling up inside her. He growled softly and took a step towards her before her instinct took over and she ran away squealing.

***

She had run without looking back, her heart beating fast and hard in her chest, her eyes focussed on the path home and her house. She ran inside the back door and grabbed the kitchen table, trying to catch her breath. She realised she had left her things behind and started crying. The one place she could enjoy herself in the open, and a wolf had appeared.

She started crying, unable to go back there to retrieve her things. She had lost her little place, even if she had been able to get away with her life.

The sudden opening of the back door startled her and she gazed upon the wolf again. She squealed again as he stepped toward her, dropping her basket next to him.

"He sniffed out my scent!" she thought and knew she would die by his sharp fangs.

She felt his strong hand grab her hair at the back, pulling her head back to expose her throat and his jaws clasp her neck. His growl vibrated through her neck as he licked and bit softly into her skin. His strong embrace pulled her tight against his hard, furry body. His claws dug into her back and she felt herself go limp and wishing he would finish her quickly.

He pushed her further back against the table and moved his licking and biting down to her breasts, stroking his long, rough tongue all around and over them. She felt tingling all over her skin and itching hardening her nipples.

"Oh gods.. Why..?" she thought as she sensed her arousal.

A moan escaped her at the first rough lick against her nipple. The pulse of his touch streamed through her breast into his chest, then came another as he licked her other nipple. He grabbed her breasts in his hands and pressed them closer together, alternating quickly between licking and sucking on her nipples, enjoying the taste of her flesh and feeling of hard nipples against his tongue. Her heart was still racing, but it was less from the fright she had felt before.

She moaned louder as he took one breast each in his jaws, biting softly in her skin and running his tongue all around them. She could feel the rumble of his low growling resonate in her heart.

Then he pulled back, grabbed her wide hips into his embrace and lifted her up on the table, pushing her back on it to lick the underside of her breasts and move down across her soft belly. She wanted to stop him, ashamed of her plump body, but she just couldn't. His tongue felt good as he stroked it in long licks across her and heat welled up inside her.

He spread her plump legs and she feared she knew what he would do next. Despite the fear of this predator her pussy itched and grew moist at the thought of him licking her there where no man had ever showed interest. Her body tensed at the first lick inside her thigh, then tensed harder as he licked and bit inside her thighs and made her squeal more. And then she gasped at the first lick across her hot mound.

His tongue slid along and between her lips, sending shivers through her body and made her moan again. She could feel his agile muscle slip between her wet lips and stroke along the whole length of her pussy and across her hardening clit. It felt like it grew with every lick and could burst soon. She writhed her hips against his muzzle, moaning harder with the waves of pleasure and shame of enjoying this dangerous wolf's attention.

He loved her musky and sweet scent, the taste mixed with the sweat from her running. He licked every bit of her plump red lips and slid his tongue inside her wet cunt, hearing another gasp as her breath stopped. She squeezed his tongue and he growled against her wet pussy.

She started moaning more as she felt his tongue move deep inside her and pressed her hips up at his muzzle. His fangs scraped her lips and she wanted more. She didn't care anymore if he killed her by biting her there, the sensation inside her stoked up her desire and she couldn't hold back her body.

He pulled up her legs and moved his tongue in long licks from her tight pucker and between her lips to her clit. She moaned and groaned with every rough lick, tightening her ass and abdomen at each wave of pleasure shooting though her insides until it became too much and she tensed her whole body before her explosive climax.

She twitched as she slumped back onto the table, her body giving in to the pulses going through her. He grinned as she panted and rubbed his slick dickhead between her pussy lips, making her gasp. She looked down at him but had no chance to beg for him to stop when she gasped for breath again the moment he slid his large dick in one smooth thrust all the way inside her.

She grabbed the edges of the table as she twisted her body, unable to get away from the heat shoved inside her soaking cunt. He gave her no time to get used to the pressure inside her, moving his dick slow but hard in and out of her, his growls matching her loud moans.

She cursed her body for accepting him, tightening even harder around him and letting her feel every ridge of his hot dick inside her and pushing her toward the next climax. Her hot cunt felt fantastic around him and he wanted to get even deeper inside her, pressing his hard disk against her womb, the touch sending shivers through his dick and up his spine.

She felt another uncontrollable surge of pleasure coming on, moaning hard and pushing her cunt hard against his dick and he lost his control, groaning hard as he shot his hot seed inside her, triggering her climax.

He panted hard, the release taking all of the energy that had been building inside him over the last months and slumped on top of her as she breathed deep, trying to control the twitching of her cunt in response to his pulsating dick. He licked her neck, growling in satisfaction and moments later she heard him breathing softly, finding him sleeping happily.

She figured this would be the only chance of getting away with her life. Carefully, she rolled over feeling him slip out of her, suppressed a moan, and laid him down on the table. She stepped back from him and to the door and made sure he was still asleep when she silently opened it and slipped out of the house.

She ran to the nearest safe place she could think of, her sister Petra's house.

***

'Zoë!' said Petra when her sister stumbled inside, out of breath. 'What happened!?'

'..wolf..' Zoë gasped. '..chased me..'

'Wolf!?' said Petra, running to the door to see if it was outside.

'..at my.., place now..'

Petra grabbed a glass of water for her sister and let her catch her breath on the couch. 'Your place?'

Zoë nodded. 'I was at the pond, wanted to relax there with swimming and reading, then swam to the blueberry bushes there, you know the ones I mean?' Her sister nodded. 'Well, I was about to get some when he came out of them.'

'That wolf?'

Zoë nodded again and took another drink of water. 'Scared me to death. Grinned hungry at me with his sharp fangs and..' she said and couldn't say the other thing she had noticed. 'I ran for it. Straight home. I was barely there when he walked in.'

'He followed you home, shit!'

'And that's when he pushed me back on my kitchen table and..' she said, her mind remembering the scary parts, but her body remembering the pleasure and she looked away in shame. 'Then he took me..'

Petra raised her eyebrows. 'Took, you?'

Zoë wrapped her arms around herself. 'He, licked and bit me all over.' she said softly, a shiver shooting through her body.

'All over? Like, everywhere?'

Zoë nodded.

Petra embraced her sister. 'I'm so sorry! It must have been terrible!'

'It was, but my body reacted to his tongue and I couldn't hold back. Not even when he.., he..'

'He used you?'

Zoë nodded.

'My poor sister..' Petra said softly, stroking her hair. 'It must have hurt a lot..'

Zoë shook her head a little. 'It didn't..' she said, her shame growing. 'It was so intense he made me come again when he came in me..' She looked up at Petra with tears in her eyes. 'I feel so dirty for having enjoyed it so much. He made me come twice!'

Petra tried to imagine what it would be like to be taken by their deadly predator, but she couldn't see herself enjoying it. 'Then what happened?'

'He fell asleep on top of me.'

Petra's eyes grew wide. 'He fell asleep!?'

'I crawled out from under him without waking him up, then ran here.'

'Damn..'

'If he hadn't fell asleep, I'd probably been eaten by him by now..' Zoë said, crawling closer to her sister.

'I'm happy you got away..' Petra said and gave her sister a kiss on her forehead.

They sat for a while when Petra suggested they take a shower where she would help wash Zoë. Zoë felt she could use a long, warm shower and they went after Petra checked outside for any sign of the wolf and made sure the door was locked.

***

The wolf stood outside Petra's house after he followed Zoë's clear scent and tracks. The smell of one more pig was obvious, and looking at the inside of the house it must be another female pig. One more sow to eat made his dick grow hard again and he tried the back door. Finding it locked he looked around the back of the house and found a window which had been left partially open. He opened it quietly all the way and sneaked inside.

With a deep breath he filled his lungs with the scent of the two sows, hearing their voices and water running from the bathroom. He licked his lips and fangs and sneaked up to the door, taking a peek inside through the crack.

The look of his delicious blonde pig with another plump, brunette pig made his heart beat fast in anticipation of their taste. He watched for a moment while they rinsed each other and slipped inside when they were distracted.

Zoë and Petra heard the door close and froze as they saw the wolf standing there, showing his deadly grin. The click of the door lock caused a chill to run down their spines. He moved slowly closer and wagged his tail in pleasure.

'NO!' Petra shouted the moment he shot forward and grabbed both sisters in his arms.

They tried to struggle free but his strength was too much for them. He growled, licked and bit in their wet necks as he pressed their backs against the wall, his legs pressing hard between theirs and their mounds.

Zoë cursed herself for reacting at the touch of his fur between her thighs and against her front. Her nipples welcomed the firm softness, starting to get sensitive again. Petra felt chills running down her body from his sharp fangs and rough tongue moving along her skin. She tried to push him away despite knowing he was too strong.

He moved his head down and licked Petra's breast, curling his tongue around her nipple as it hardened and she suddenly realised what Zoë had went through. She didn't want this, but her body heated up with a desire she shouldn't have.

Both sisters succumbed to the pleasure of his fangs and tongue and massaging fingers all around their breasts, their bodies wanting more of his touch. Petra had massaged her own breasts before, but the way his tongue licked the underside and his fingers touched her nipples was so much more intense.

He moved down on his knees, licking their plump bellies as he went down and grabbed their soft tushies hard in his hands, forcing a moan from the girls. He pushed their hips closer, massaging their tushies while he stuck the tip of his tongue between their swollen lips to massage their clits, alternating between them.

Hungry for them, he growled loud as he tasted their leaking juices and massaged their soft flesh, moving one finger between their cheeks to massage their tight puckers. The sisters groaned at the new sensation flowing through their intestines, involuntary pressing their tushies back against his fingers.

He pulled back, moved his hands between their thighs from the front and slid two fingers inside each hot cunt with a gasp from Petra and a moan from Zoë. Massaging their tight insides caused them to moan and groan more and he licked one clit while massaging the other with a thumb. The girls couldn't resist the heat spreading through their bodies, the pleasure driving away any sense of trying to get away from the predator that would surely kill them later.

It didn't take long for them to tighten their cunts hard around his fingers, pushing themselves against them to feel his claws press against their wombs and trigger the explosive climax they secretly desired to experience. Zoë came first with a loud cry and slumped down against the wall, his hand softly massaging her mound. Petra came as he licked her clit, her heart beating hard in the new experience of receiving an orgasm brought on by someone else.

She thought about finally knowing what it was like for other girls who had gotten boyfriends and the irony of getting it from the species who always hunted them for food. She wasn't sure if she could regret it, but she didn't get much time to think about it when he moved her down on her back, spread her legs and moved between them on his knees.

She looked at the huge dick standing and feared it would never fit. She tried to crawl back but he grabbed her wide hips and pulled her back, then up and moved the tip of his dick between her lips, sliding it along until he found her opening and pushed himself inside with a loud gasp from her. She had anticipated pain, but his slick head merged with her soaking insides smoothly and she felt heat and pressure building up inside as he slid inside her cunt with ease.

He pumped slowly inside her and she couldn't hold back her moaning with each thrust pumping pleasure through her hips. He reached all the way to her womb and pulses of electricity shot through her spine. Her thoughts became garbled. How could she receive so much pleasure from him? How could a predator and prey be so compatible as to generate this much desire? This was the shame Zoë had held when the wolf had taken her. And now he did the same to her. And she couldn't stop a hope of having him do it more before he'd eat the both of them.

This new sow was as wonderful as the first one and he tried prolonging the sensation of sliding his dick inside her tight cunt, but as she tightened and moaned more and more she fuelled his desire. He felt his balls tighten as the pulses running through his dick increased and pumped erratic inside her. Petra sensed he was about to come and the image of this wolf coming inside her trigger her own climax. The grip of her cunt and loud groan of satisfaction made him shoot his hot seed deep inside her with every throb of his dick while he growled low and long.

Panting hard he leaned over Petra, who felt shivers with every throb of his dick inside her. She could feel his seed spreading inside her and looked up at the ceiling. "If only.." she thought.

Zoë had gathered enough energy while she had watched the wolf taking her sister to crawl away to the door, hoping to get out and find something to knock out the wolf.

The wolf saw her move in the corner of his eye and watched her big bottom, wet pussy and curly tail wiggle as she crawled on her knees. Renewed desire filled him and he slipped out of Petra, who had closed her eye from exhaustion. He growled softly and moved behind the blonde sow.

His firm grip with his claws on her hips startled Zoë. Fear welled up as she was caught. Then she was startled again by the push of his hot dick inside her. A long moan escaped her as her cunt reacted to his dick again and flared up her sensitivity. He slid all the way inside her and the pressure against her womb and his fur against her tush made her lose all motivation to get away and she let him use her as he wished.

He loved the feeling inside her and just stayed there, pressed deep inside her. A twitch shooting through his dick made her moan softly. The pressure and heat against his tip was the best feeling he had ever known and he moved his hips slowly back, only to ram them back hard against her, slapping hard against her tush and making her flesh ripple with each thrust.

She moaned hard from the thrusts inside and against her, the pleasure engulfing her with every ripple of her flesh moving from her tush through her thighs and body. Even her breasts became sensitive to it and she grabbed them with one arm, her nipples pricking her skin. His dick reached so much further inside her now and his balls kept slamming her hard clit, pushing her lust to further heights again.

She moaned hard, wishing he wouldn't stop despite her rational mind telling her this was a colossally bad idea. Her body had taken over and it wanted to have what other girls had experienced years before, his growls of desire adding to her lust instead of her fear.

She gripped him tighter, her orgasm coming closer and with shame she hoped he would come with her again, filling her up with his seed.

'..come..' she moaned and he increased his thrusts inside her soaking cunt, the slaps of his hips against her big tush echoing in the bathroom.

His lower growls and tightening of his dick told her he was about to come and she pushed her hips further back against him, letting go of her restraints and another slam of his balls against her clit shot the release of her climax through her. Her sudden tightening made him lose control and the hot stream of his seed shot from his balls, through his dick and deep into her body.

She moaned as she felt his dick pulsating inside her and welcomed the touch of his fur against her back as he rolled with her on his side and embraced her. His soft licks in her neck sent chills down her spine and she ran her fingers through the fur on his hip while she closed her eyes.

'Zoë..' whispered Petra.

Zoë opened her eyes to see her sister on her knees before her, putting a finger to her lips and gesturing at the door. She looked back and saw the wolf had fallen asleep again, satisfaction radiating from his face.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,062 Followers
12