Three’s A Crowd

Story Info
Christmas 2014. Is not a happy or merry one for Miles.
7.3k words
4.32
107.3k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ring ding a ling, did you hear the sound, Christmas is coming to town..." the choir sings.

It is Thursday night, a week out from Christmas. I am at the Mall with my wife Maddie, finishing up the last of the Christmas shopping. Well to be honest, it is the start and last of my Christmas shopping.

Mostly it is for our two girls. Our daughter Haley and granddaughter Hope. Haley is actually my step daughter, Maddie was Thirty four and Haley Twelve when we they came into my life. However I am the only father Haley has really known. By all accounts, Maddie's first husband was a bit of a bastard and was gone, never to seen again by the time Haley was five.

I feel a Jab in my ribs. "Miles are you listening to me?" Maddie asks.

"What...Sorry, I was just listening to the choir." I say as I look down, smiling at my beautiful wife.

"Yeah right, listening. Are you sure it's not their short little red skirts. " She says with a smile on her face.

"Short skirts? I hadn't noticed. But now that you mention it..." I return her smile. Which earns me a playful slap, and the rolling of the eyes.

"Hun, would you be a sweat heart and take this lot back to the car? I have a little more shopping that I need to finish up on my own." Maddie asks, at the same time she is loading me down with parcels. "Then I will meet you at Mario's and I will let you buy me dinner."

"Sure babe, that works. I have a little shopping I need to do as well...Oh just so I don't get it wrong, do you prefer the Shimano or Penn fishing reel? Mind you, Pflueger do make a pretty pink one." I manage to say, keeping a straight face. Which gets me another playful slap, and the rolling of the eyes.

"I am going to be up on level two. If you need to come up, make sure you call me first...And if I see you anywhere that sporting goods shop, you will be missing out, on what I have planned for you tonight. Understand!" But again she has a smile on her face. A kiss and she heads off.

It is nearly nine before Maddie meets me outside of Mario's, and well after ten before we are at home standing in our kitchen.

"Babe can you pour me glass of wine. I am just going up to grab a quick shower, but promise I will be back in five." Maddie says and is gone before I can answer.

True to her word, she is back in just over five minutes. She is wearing a short black satin robe and a sexy grin.

"Wow! That's new." I say.

"You like it? Have had my eye on it for a while." With that she gives me a twirl. Then I get a kiss, before she takes two big gulps of her wine, leaving the glass half empty.

No need for words, the silly smirk on my face probably says it all.

"Go grab a shower, but use the guest bathroom, then if you dare, come find me..." She purrs.

Something tells me, that I should be take my time. So it's a good twenty minutes before I walk into our bedroom. It is dimly lit, Maddie has covered the bed side lamp with a silk scarf, which has the effect of creating a very seductive atmosphere.

Maddie meets me at door. Takes me by the hand, then leads me halfway across the room, before putting her hand up to my chest and stopping me. She smiles, then moves away from me, swaying and dancing to the soft music she has playing in the background.

Maddie's beauty never fails to captivate me. She has long red hair, with a natural wave. Along with those green eyes, that sparkle and light up her face. When you add her hot and sexy body, I am one lucky guy.

Maddie unties the black satin robe, I watch as it slides from her shoulders, and drops to the floor. Not naked, I thought she was going to be naked. Better, she is wearing black see-through baby doll lingerie and no panties.

Maddie moves to the bed, crawling up on all fours, providing me with the most amazing view of her arse and pussy. All the time, never once taking her eyes off mine.

Maddie props herself up, then fishes something out from under the pillow. Now holding what looks to be a leaf, out and over her pussy. She then ever so slowly parts her legs.

I must look a little dumbfounded. As I remain anchored to the spot.

"Mistletoe..." She whispers. "It is traditional to kiss who or what is under the Mistletoe."

I had come into the room only wearing a towel, and that has just hit the floor. My cock is standing up, rock hard, in all its seven inches of glory. I crawl up and over Maddie, taking her by surprise when I do not stop at the mistletoe, but instead find her beautiful mouth, softly kissing her. She opens her mouth and lets out a soft moan. "Mmm."

Now I work my way back down. First the left nipple through the baby doll, then the right. Further down, again going past the mistletoe. Then kissing my way back up her inner thigh. At the same time pushing up the baby doll, exposing her now very wet pussy.

Finally I am under the mistletoe, I stop, taking time to pause. I feel Maddie become tense with excitement, pushing her hips up, seeking out what she now desperately desires.

I start to use my mouth and tongue to tease. Maddie just loves having her pussy eaten, and I love doing it. Maddie is not a screamer, but it isn't long before she starts to emit little murmurs. "Mmm.... That's it Miles, yes baby right there, right there... mmm..."

I know my wife, and I know what she likes. I take my finger, pressing it on to her hot little arsehole, however being very careful not to insert it.

Maddie gives a little gasp. "Uh." Lifts her bum off the bed. Pressing her pussy into my face. She is getting close as I work my tongue over her clit. Maddie takes a deep breath. "Uh...uh...uh" As her orgasm reaches her.

I go to raise my head, but Maddie takes hold of my hair, pulling my face back down on to her pussy. "Please Miles..."

I happily return to my work. This time sliding two fingers into her welcoming pussy, stroking that spot that is just up, and a few inches in. At the same time my other hand continues to tickle her hot little arsehole. Maddie is starting to thrash about, breathing heavy, and becoming more vocal than I have ever heard her. As she cums for the second time, her arse flexes and my finger goes all the way in. "Oh fuck yeah...Oh fuck yeah." She moans.

It takes a few minutes, but finally Maddie starts to recover.

"Wow." I say.

"Fuck'n, wow." Maddie says, before finding my lips and sensually kissing me.

She takes another minute, then says. "Your turn." With that, she kisses her way down my body, before taking me into her mouth. Maddie takes her time gently sucking and teases my cock. However for Maddie sucking cock is foreplay, or a way of getting me hard again, before she then gets to have my cock thrust back into her pussy.

So I am not surprised when she stops and starts to move up the bed. I am surprised when she throws her leg over me, straddling me cowboy style and starts to ride me hard. Maddie is not a natural leader, and is somewhat submissive. Usually I take her from on top or from behind.

Once again she is becoming loud. "Fuck me Miles...Fuck me baby...Oh fuck yeah..." Slap, slap, slap, as she pounds herself on to me.

As much as I am enjoying this, it is time for me to take charge. In one easy motion I roll her on to her back. My cock never leaving her pussy. "Oh yes...Fuck me Miles...Fuck me." She pleads.

Driving my cock hard against her G spot, with four short well directed strokes. Then four full long strokes deep into her now soaking wet pussy. I continue this rhythm, and Maddie continues to be loud. "Oh yes...Fuck me Miles...Fuck me."

Having already cum twice, I am surprised for the second time, when I feel Maddie starting to cum again. Maddie is no longer loud, she is shaking and gasping for breath. In the eleven years we have been married, I have never known her to cum like this.

I know I should have given her a little more time, but Maddie has me hot and bothered. I flip her onto her stomach, and she willing raises her butt, giving me clear access to her pussy.

This time, it is long full strokes, and is not going to be long before I am cumming. I am almost there. I am taken back, when Maddie starts to thrash about, yelling. "Don't cum inside of me...Don't cum inside of me..." Finally freeing herself from underneath me.

To say I am pissed, would be an understatement. But then she turns, taking me into her mouth, she starts to hungrily suck my cock.

Urgently I touch the side of her face. "Maddie baby, I am about to cum...Maddie baby...Maddie I am going to cum..." All this does is make her suck harder. After eleven years of marriage, I cum in my wife's mouth for the first time. "Oh baby..."

Maddie moves up and lays herself flat on top of me, then kisses me. She has swallowed, so I just get the salty taste, of my left over cum.

"You can thank Debbie for that." Maddie innocently smiles.

"Thank Debbie?' I mimic.

Debbie Alcock is Maddie's friend. They have worked together at Old York Trading for the last eight years. Debbie Alclock is a tall, stunningly beautiful blonde woman, ten years Maddie's junior. She is also an out and out extrovert, with an infectious personality. Though at times, I feel a little uncomfortable around her, I have always liked Debbie.

"Yes, we have been talking about it. Debbie says, some do it because they want to please their man. Others because it makes them feel naughty and slutty. Some because they just like the taste of cum, and like doing it." Maddie giggles

"So for you?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

"Yes what?"

"All three. I thought I was doing it for you. But it has made me feel really naughty and horny." She says, as she starts to slowly grind her pussy against my cock.

"So, you and Debbie have been talking about our sex life."

"Well that's what girls do. We talk about sex." She says with a whimsical smile. "Mostly just sex in general. Though Debbie does like to talk about hers a lot. I kind of think she gets off on it. And a little about ours. And after tonight Mr., you should be thankful."

We lay there for a while saying nothing. Maddie oh so gentle rubbing her pussy against my cock. It is starting to take effect.

"So that...That is what you were talking about at the Mall. When you said, what you had planned for me tonight." I say

"No." Maddie says, and starts to nervously bite her bottom lip. There is a long pause, before she says. "I want two cocks."

I snarl. "Maddie..."

She puts her hand over my mouth, and commands. "Shush." Fixing me with an intense glare, before hoping up and leaving.

I am bloody angry. Fuck, I think. She has some guy at the front door waiting. Why would she think that I am going to go for this? That fucking Debbie. Time seems to stand still, then Maddie is back, she is alone. She holds something up, as she moves closer to the bed. Miles, meet George. George Clooney." Maddie is holding up a pink rubber cock.

"Fuck Maddie." I breathe.

Maddie ignores my statement. "He is seven inches, just like you. Baby your cock is lovely and thick, but maybe George is just a little thicker. Sorry Hun, but you know what? George only gets my pussy. My arse is all yours, and only yours. It will only ever be yours."

"Your arse Maddie?"

"Yes baby, my arse. But you will need to be gentle, it has been a long time since I have let anyone have me that way. Now say thank you Debbie. And let me suck that beautiful cock." Maddie giggles.

I understood what Maddie was saying. Her first husband had left her with more than a few issues, which we have had to overcome.

It only took a little sucking before Maddie had me rock hard again. Rolling her on to her side, I kiss down her back, until I get to her sweet little rosebud. Then taking a little gel, which Maddie also had the good sense to bring, I started to gently massage it into her hot little hole. Then one finger, gently in then out. Gently in then out, this brings a little satisfied "Mmm." from Maddie.

Now pressing the head of my cock to her arse, I apply just a little pressure. Maddie flinches, but then pushes back slightly, letting me know she is ok.

One little push, and pop the head of my cock is in her arse. Maddie gives a little startled cry. "Oh shit..." But again, pushes back slightly, letting me know she is still ok.

From my position from behind, I can lovingly wrap my arms around Maddie. Kissing and caressing her neck, while I slowly start fuck her arse. First half my cock, then back out. Too finally, she takes all of me. We fall into time with each other. As I push forward, Maddie pushes back. Maddie is back to just purring. "Mmm...Yes baby."

However as nice as this is, Maddie wants two cocks. So now rolling Maddie on to her back, then pushing her legs way back, I once again take her arse, this time it accepts me easily. I reach for the rubber cock she calls George. Placing into her hand, I then watch as she begins to tease herself with it. At first rubbing it over and around her pussy.

Finally, she thrusts it all the way into her pussy. "Oh yeah Miles... That feels amazing."

We are no longer making love, like when I was just gently taking her from behind. We were now fucking, George and I are fucking her brains out. Maddie is loving it. "Oh yeah...Oh yeah, fuck this naughty little slut...Oh yeah." She is crying out.

As Maddie starts to cum, and I can feel her arse clamp down around my cock. That is all it takes, and I am now empting my hot seed, deep inside her.

I would never have thought I would say Maddie screamed, but that is what she did. "Oh fuck...Oh fuck..." Over and over.

As Maddie lay there. Her pussy red and swollen from the pounding it has taken. Cum running out of her arse. She throws her hands over her face, before removing them to reveal a very satisfied smile. "Miles I feel like such...Such a naughty slut. But baby I loved it."

We finished up in the early hours. I managed to drag myself into work, and was thankful it is the last day before the holidays. It turned out to be an easy day, and I am home early.

Maddie bounces in after six o'clock. Throwing herself into my arms, rewarding me with a kiss. "Sorry I'm late Hun, I went for a drink with Deb, after work."

"Deb, huh." I say. We are due to spend the next four days with her, and her husband Aaron, at their cabin.

Maddie is still clinging to me. "So, just some good old fashioned fucking and sucking tonight, ok. My butt is a little sore, and it might be a day or two before it is ready again. But baby, two cocks is certainly something I want again." There is a look in her eyes, lust, desire and something I cannot read.

The Alcock's big white SVU pulls into our drive at around ten o'clock Saturday morning. Debbie jumps out and rushes to Maddie, giving her a big hug and a kiss. Much to my discomfort she then does the same to me.

Aaron wanders over and gives Maddie a kiss on the check and shakes my hand. The funny thing is that I have done a lot of work for the company he owns, but have only met him a few times. Mostly he deals with the sales people and upper management. One thing I did know about him, is that he liked to be called Baron.

"Hello Aaron." I say, as I shake his hand.

We load into their SUV, Aaron and I in the front. The girls in the back, talking and giggling nonstop. Thankfully though, not about our sex lives.

It is one o'clock and we stop at the small town that is ten miles down the road from their cabin. Lunch first, then the girls drag us in and out of an endless number of small craft shops. What I do notice is that the girls have been very attentive. Lots of little kisses, a gentle touch, a soft caress and I have been the centre of most of it. At one point Maddie is holding my hand, while Debbie clings to my arm. While Aaron happily wanders along, managing to stay out of their way. Clever bastard, I guess that's why he owns his own company and I work for someone.

The drive to the cabin is up a narrow road, which winds its way through the trees. Finally arriving at the cabin on the lake. Breath taking, stunning are the first words to spring to mind. The next would be isolated.

It is gone four o'clock before we are settle in. The place is like a five star resort. Three bedrooms, each with a king size bed and an on suite. Open plan lounge and country style kitchen, and of course the open fire place. I know there has to be a hot tub, we just haven't seen it yet. For some reason, the thought of a hot tub makes me feel uneasy.

The girls insist that we take a walk along the lake before dinner. They are still very affectionate and Aaron the clever bastard, is still managing to stay clear of them.

The girls cook dinner, Aaron and I wash up. What I notice is that I do most of work and Aaron gets all the credit. I also notice the balance, when it comes to the touching and gentle caresses, has now swung in his favour.

There is a hot tub, and we are all about to get in it. Thankfully for me Maddie has packed my bathing suit. She has also bought herself a new one. It is stunning. Cut high up on the leg, with a plunging neck line, which at best could be described as daring. I could not keep my eyes off my stunning wife. I can truly say, hand on my heart, I did not notice Debbie in her white bikini. That is until she got into the tub, then stood up again to adjust herself. Then we all noticed, it became practically see-through.

We sat a respectable distance across from each other. Maddie cuddled up to me, Debbie to Aaron.

With the first bottle of champagne gone, I am sent to get a second. As I wander back to the hot tub, Aaron stands up and says. "Give me that!" before taking the bottle, giving it a little shake, then theatrically popping the cork.

"More champagne darling?" he says to Maddie.

Maddie leans forward, giving Aaron a good look at her tits, in her new low cut bathing suit. "Oh she please." She gushes, as she seems to look deeply into his eyes.

Aaron fills her glass. Maddie reaches out and rubs his hand. "Oh Barron, you certainly know the way to a ladies heart." She purrs, smiling up at him.

Before taking one last very obvious look at Maddie's tits. Which actually causes her blush, Aaron turns to his wife. "Some for you babe?" he asks.

"Yes please my Baron." She growls. Then she reaches up and takes hold of his cock. Looks at Maddie and winks. "It is not only a ladies heart that he knows his way to."

Again I noticed that I was sent to get the second bottle of champagne but Aaron again gets all the credit. I also notice Debbie and Maddie have taken to calling him Baron. Not once have any of them even acknowledged that I am here.

Forty minutes in the tub was more than enough. Debbie shows no embarrassment as she rose from the hot tub. Maddie leans into me, and whispers loud enough for all to hear. "It is ok to look baby." That sets both girls off giggling, me blushing and Aaron giving me a smug look.

While Maddie takes a shower, I throw on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt, before heading back out into the lounge. Once again I have seemed to be assigned to organizing the drinks. The thing with that is, that I am really not much of a drinker. So far, one light beer and one glass of champagne, a long way behind the other three.

The other three wandered out ten minutes later. The girls are dressed the same. Well except Maddie's is black and Debbie's red. Short sexy satin robes. The thought does cross my mind, is Debbie wearing baby doll lingerie, with no panties underneath her robe. I knew Maddie was.

As the evening wears on and they continued to drink, I noticed a change. There is a lot of whispering and giggling going on, which I am not included in. Some of the touchy-feely stuff was becoming more than a little friendly, and again it does not include me.

It was after nine o'clock when the girls decided they wanted to dance. At first it was Maddie and me. Aaron and Debbie. However before long it was Maddie and Debbie. Leaving Aaron and I to watch on. The dancing is very sexy and sensual, without ever becoming inappropriate. However that does not mean I am not feeling uncomfortable, because I am.

12