Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The money shots were about to happen....

Some hard wanking; a bit of sucking and suddenly a penis sent a great stream of cum clear across the woman's breasts. His second shot sprayed the other guy's reddened and rampant penis; his third shot sprayed into the woman's mouth and across her cheek. He finished off by stripping out the rest of his cum over her tits once more – and then the focus moved as the second guy reached his peak.

And now the actors moved again or at least one did..... The guy who'd already cum moved down so that his face was beside the woman's and together they waited with their mouths open for the second man to blow his load. Several times the penis was thrust forward into one or other mouth before his time ran out; the camera panned in for a close-up and he came! A veritable river of cum! A tidal wave of spunk blasted out, plastering itself over the lips and opened mouths of the couple. The penis moved closer and squirted a big jet straight into the man's mouth, followed by a similar offering for the woman; before the camera panned back and we watched as his orgasm dribbled to an end, as did the film.

"That was one hell of a load; put me to shame!" said Bill, chuckling, "Always enjoy that bit – pity it comes right at the end!"

I chuckled with him but my mind was in two places. In one I was loving the enormous outpouring of spunk; it was the keynote of my entire world of porn, so to speak. But in the other place I was horrified at seeing it all being poured into a man's mouth. That definitely wasn't my cup of tea and I turned to Bill.

"Yeah – massive cumshots....but the gay factor at the end didn't do much for me; I'm afraid," I said, "Wish I could edit that out."

"Hah – give me a few days with you and you'll be liking that part best of all!" said Bill, grasping my cock and giving it a few friendly wanks.

I jerked in surprise but it felt good so I didn't complain, even when he left his hand around my cock and gently squeezed me.

"Go and put the next DVD in," said Bill, "The next one down the heap – perhaps you'll like it too."

I got up and soon had the second DVD running, before rejoining him on the settee to watch the story unfold.

And once again the action started almost immediately; two hunky guys in a jungle clearing having just had a dip in the nearby stream. Water glistened on their oiled bodies and their somewhat skimpy shorts now clung to their groins, easily outlining their generous endowments.

They turned to each other and began caressing one another and then kissing and I felt completely embarrassed; even my cock seemed to have turned to jelly.

Fortunately Bill noticed and tried to help me out. His arm snaked around my waist and pulled me to him until we were almost face to face.

"Now come on, what's wrong with that? Come on, try kissing me," he said, "We've just been very intimate – so what's wrong with us both getting a kiss for being so nice to each other!"

His lips reached out towards me and I would have recoiled except that Bill now had a hand behind my head, effectively holding me in place as his puckered lips approached me.

Inside me something wondered what it would be like while outside I almost panicked.

"Shut your eyes," Bill said firmly and I did – and moments later I felt his tongue sliding over my tight lips, slithering across my skin, pushing between my lips to reach my teeth. Then I felt his lips touch mine – soft lips that actually felt lovely against my skin and without thinking further I relaxed my own lips which quickly moulded themselves to his lips.

"Mmmmmmm," moaned Bill, his moving lips now wet and slippery, "Mmmmmmm!"

And I too now felt like groaning – this was becoming rather enjoyable; I could feel my cock stirring and rising. I slackened my lips further and suddenly his tongue slid between my teeth and found my own tongue. And all of a sudden it wasn't nasty – it was erotic; it was sexy – it was good!

In my lap I felt Bill's hand reach out for mine and soon my hand was wrapped around his newly sprung erection, while mine bobbed and jerked in his hand too.

Together we allowed our lips and mouths to share our feelings; to allow desire to build once more in our bodies – then we pulled apart.

"You taste good," said Bill, "Clean and sweet and exciting."

"It's different," I admitted, "My first time – still getting used to it...."

"Won't be the last time," said Bill, "And perhaps you'll let something else slide between your lips before too long....."

I looked at him a bit suspiciously. I'd really just expected us to get together for a good healthy mutual wank, but here we were, kissing and making out and now Bill was suggesting oral sex too.

But whereas not that long ago the idea would have been completely unthinkable, now it held some interest for me; some hidden fantasy was telling me that I'd enjoy it and somehow the idea wasn't quite so nasty now. Perhaps the DVDs had primed me.....and with that I looked at the screen where the action was continuing.

Both guys were naked and both their cocks were stiffly erect. The two guys were rubbing themselves together; their hands sliding across gleaming chests, down over muscular buttocks, up across toned thighs – and over their throbbing erections.

And as I watched, one of the guys sank to his knees and pulled the other guy's penis straight to his mouth. He licked the length a few times before engulfing the knob and several inches of the penis inside his tight lips. He slid it in and out a few times....before seemingly deep-throating the cock and then coming up for air.

Back on the settee I felt my cock throbbing. Bill was holding and wanking me and I looked sideways to where my hand was sliding up and down Bill's generous penis.

"Do you want to try doing that?" asked Bill and somehow I found myself nodding.

Quite honestly I did now want to try taking him in my mouth – but I was scared to make the first move.

"Give it a go – just lick it a bit," said Bill, understanding my reluctance, "Take it easy though...."

I knew I just had to try it and aided by Bill's hand which was pushing me gently downwards, my face approached his groin until I was no more than a few inches from his knob. As I breathed in, the scent of his manly erection wafted into my nostrils causing them to flare with excitement and I sort of prayed that I'd be brave enough.

I shut my eyes and, holding his penis with one hand, I lowered my mouth towards the tip until I felt the touch of his warm and soft yet firm flesh on my lips. I pushed out my tongue and let it slide slowly over his knob, bringing forth groans of pleasure from Bill.

"That's it," he moaned, "Oh yessss, now just let it slide in."

But first I wanted to get used to the texture and flavour of his precum-coated knob which had sent my senses excitedly reeling but which also threatened to blow my mind out of the window – because it was a step that I was reluctant to take.

But inside me something was pushing – something was saying 'give it a go!' and finally I just gave in – I closed my lips around his shaft and let it slide easily between them.

"Ooooh that feels so bloody nice," groaned Bill, "Slowly, slowly...."

Moments later I had to pull away as his knob had almost set off my gag reflex – I hadn't realised that I'd had that much of him inside me.

More carefully now I let his penis slide into my mouth, bringing forth groans from Bill – groans of pleasure while his hand gently caressed the back of my head.

Smoothly his penis moved in and out, in and out and now I discovered that I was actually sucking at it too – my tongue was caressing his knob and I was really trying to get some of the flavour to my taste buds. I could hardly believe how far I'd come along the line – how far from my normal behaviour I'd strayed, but who was I to complain!

"You feel bloody wonderful," said Bill from above me as my mouth moved up and down on his cock, "For a beginner you're really doing so well – I'm proud of you!"

I lifted my head and looked at Bill.

"I'm proud of myself," I said, "Never thought I'd be able to do this – but I like it!"

"Wait 'til I cum!" said Bill, "Then you'll find out if you're a real cock-sucker!"

My eyes widened as he spoke – so far I hadn't considered that aspect of sucking his cock but instead of pulling away I returned to my task, now savouring the slight syrupy feel of a gush of precum. Not nasty – just strange to have it oozing directly into my mouth.....

I sucked harder and used my fist on his shaft to further stimulate him and to stop the whole length of his cock penetrating my mouth – my gag reflex wasn't ready for more yet but I was!

I was getting to the stage of actually desiring more; somehow I was beginning to actually want him to cum in my mouth – my great pleasure of enjoying cumshots apparently approving of them taking place inside me!

Soon my hand was working as hard as was my tongue; working Bill into a frenzy that would have only one outcome.

Up and down; up and down; slurp, slurp – the action and sounds seemed to take over all my senses – his penis was my whole world now as I concentrated on bringing him off.

Bill was panting now; his hips jerking up at me; trying to drive his cock into my mouth as his orgasm neared.

"Fuck – fuck," he moaned, "That's good, so good. I'm nearly there Chris – you're going to get my load soon."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, understanding and now almost desperate to receive his offerings, "Come on Bill, cum for me!"

I was almost frantic now – working his cock flat out and I was succeeding; I felt Bill's thighs tighten and begin to twitch as his body lost control.

"Yeah – that's it. Bit more – yessss....I'm cumming!" moaned Bill, his cock now trying to force it's way deeper into my mouth, "Hold on – here it cums!"

'Yes – yes!' my mind cried out; 'I've done it!'

And just as I had that thought, Bill's orgasm exploded – one last body jerk; an enormous thrust, which drove his cock almost to the back of my mouth; a long cry of release and he came!

I felt his penis swell, become liquid and then gush; seemingly filling my mouth with his hot exciting sperm – there was another gush and I swallowed, loving the taste and texture of his seed.

Another pulse of cum splashed into my mouth – a fourth followed rapidly and I lifted my mouth from his lap to get my breath.

As I did so a last squirt of cum splashed across one eye and my cheek before I could return my mouth to his cock once more.

Finally there was just the taste to clean up; my tongue working hard to get every last molecule of flavour before I released his penis and sat up.

Bill looked at me with his mouth partially open – truthfully he looked gobsmacked!

"Fuckin' hell," he exclaimed, "You were just brilliant! Took the lot and didn't choke – you're a natural!"

"No way – but I did enjoy that!" I said, wiping the streak of cum from my eye and cheek and licking it from my finger, "Told you I love cumshots!"

"You've drained me," said Bill, leaning back, his old penis now lying softly between his legs, "Must be your turn now!"

And indeed my cock seemed to think so too – he was rearing from my groin, dribbling some precum already and quite obviously keen to be the centre of attention. Bill reached down and wrapped his hand round my shaft, giving my cock a good squeeze. Another bubble of precum formed and ran down to his fist where he allowed it to spread freely over my skin.

"You're eager!" Bill said as my cock jerked in his hand, "Better see what we can do for you."

Bill was obviously thinking for a moment before he stood up.

"I wonder if you'd like a massage?" he asked, "A 'special' one, eh?"

"Mmmmm," I hummed, "Haven't had a massage for simply years – you any good then?"

"Did a short course in massage once – learned a lot – especially the interesting bits!" said Bill with a twinkle in his eye, "So all we need is a bed, a towel and some oil if you've got any."

"Come on then," I said as I too stood up, my eager cock standing hard from my groin, "The bed's easy and the towel and I'll see if my wife had any oil....used to have some....I haven't got round to chucking all her stuff out yet."

With a glance at the two guys on the TV, one of whom was now being fucked hard by the other we moved down the hall to the bedroom. A quick rummage through the dressing table drawer and I came up with a bottle.

"Ah – lightly perfumed massage oil," I read, "Just the job."

Bill had taken a towel and had spread it over the bed and now gestured to me to lie down on my front which I soon did. A moment later the bed moved and I felt Bill's knees sink into the mattress as he settled astride my legs; and for a moment or two his buttocks rested on my calves; a weird feeling for someone so unused to a man's touch. And I further realised that his balls were resting against my buttocks and his half-hard cock was sliding over my crack – I nearly panicked and tried to turn over but Bill's weight held me in place.

A few moments later his hands landed gently on my back; hands slippery with oil and nicely warm. I moaned quietly as his hands began to move around; his fingers probing at my muscles and bones, easing any tension and tightness. For a while his hands moved up and down my back until I was purring with pleasure and as limp as a sponge, but now Bill began to work lower down.

I felt him change his position slightly before his hand settled on my waist; then smoothing over my hips and around the base of my bottom. I shuddered at his touch but he kept moving, one slippery finger sliding up my cleft across my arsehole; then both hands squeezing and massaging my buttocks – before moving away just as my excitement began to rise.

A few more circles around my lower half – then his hands slid down my thighs before sliding back up the inside of each thigh; his thumbs both in my crack, making me jerk all over as he touched erogenous zones I'd almost forgotten existed.

Back to my buttocks which came in for another exciting massage; then his hands moved around my hips to slide almost underneath me before returning to my buttocks but now leaving me with a quivering rigid penis!

"Oooooh Bill," I moaned, "That's good – so sexy – made me get really hard."

"Good – good," replied Bill, "it's working then...."

I couldn't find the words to reply because Bill's fingers were now working their way up and down my crack; spreading my buttocks and sliding perilously close to my arsehole. I found myself sucking in air and holding my breath as his hands moved around; my body jerking and twisting as he explored places of interest.

Eventually though, Bill had completely worked me over and his hands now lightly slapped my bum.

"Roll over – let's have your front," he said and I found myself hurrying to comply.

As soon as I'd settled, Bill's hands came and encompassed my erection, giving it a few gentle strokes with his oil-covered hands before letting go again.

I'd shut my eyes having rolled over; partially because I was still a bit shy about exposing my body; partially because I was mentally worried about seeing a man bending over me....and partially because I was really enjoying everything Bill and his sexy fingers were doing – I just wanted him to continue.

I felt him move slightly up the bed; his knees now almost at my hips and his hands gently fell onto my collar bones, where he found all my pectoral muscles and joints and soon had them well oiled and relaxed.

But down below things were far from relaxed. In moving up the bed and then leaning forward Bill had brought our lower bodies into contact and as he massaged me I realised that his penis, which seemed to be just as hard as mine, was now rubbing against mine. It was an alien feeling that thrilled me and yet scared me – but somehow I wanted things to continue even though this was all new to me.

Even his massage was so different to any previous massages that I was soon enraptured by his actions and found that I just had to reciprocate.

I reached down and was able to grasp and hold both of our cocks at once. I rubbed them together sending waves of pleasure to my core – I could hardly believe what was happening but I wasn't about to stop the action!

Soon Bill's hands were working their way up and down my chest and around my ribcage; slowly getting lower and lower and nearer to my excited penis......

I moved my hands out of the way but instead, he slid his hands down to my hips and began working inwards from there. Everything was getting tense around my groin – the complete opposite effect to his massage elsewhere but it all seemed right – this was the aim of the massage, it was obvious.

Bill's hands moved again, working their way to the inside of my thighs right below my balls, pushing my balls out of the way – then massaging even them. I could feel his fingers touch the underside of my cock and I spasmodically jerked as he did so.

"Getting close, aren't we?" said Bill, his fingers now moving in the forest of pubes above my cock and I hummed an agreement.

"No – I'm getting close – close to your cock," Bill corrected me, although truthfully I too was getting close – close to my orgasm already!

I looked down and watched a trickle of precum fall down from the tip of my erection onto my oily skin. Bill's fingers found it and spread it around; my cock already nicely oiled.....

"You ready?" asked Bill, "Ready for the finale?"

"Yes please," I groaned, "I'll cum without you doing anything else if I'm not careful."

"Ooooh – can't have that!" said Bill cheerfully, "Ok – here I come!"

And with that his fingers moved until the enclosed the base of my cock; my seven inches rearing eagerly, awaiting his touch.

Slowly his fingers moved up my length – all eight fingers touching me, teasing me, until he reached the end, where his thumbs came together to collect my offerings of precum.

For a few moments only his thumbs moved, before his hands once more descended to the base of my quivering tower, the touch of his thumbs now exquisite as they wore their slippery coating of precum.

I sucked in a deep breath to hold in my shaking chest before finally having to release it and Bill's fingers wrapped themselves around my testicles. He squeezed them lightly, rolling them around in his hands – then one hand rose once more up the shaft of my cock while the other remained, massaging my balls.

Quickly now, Bill's hand wanked me; his fist moving quickly and firmly up and down, making me push my buttocks up from the bed to drive my cock through his fingers – but he wasn't bringing me off just yet! Instead, after having aroused me sufficiently, he held my cock upright and moved his head towards it. Expecting him now to take my cock into his mouth I shut my eyes but instead I felt just his breath on my penis; blowing hard on the sensitive knob, then changing to gently warming gusts – all the while, getting me erotically more and more excited.

I was breathing faster now as Bill resumed his wanking but he was teasing me – his hands sometimes gripping me gently, other times harder.....sometimes pulling at my cock, other times pushing softly until I was almost in a frenzy of excitement.

Bill leaned over me once more and now his tongue began licking at my crown – just long sliding strokes and quick flicks at the tip and all the time his hand was slowly moving up and down my shaft as well.

There wasn't much between me and a huge orgasm and I had to let Bill know.

"I'm nearly there Bill – let me cum, please," I groaned, "Do that much more and I'll cum."

"What do you like best then?" he asked, still keeping up his actions, his breath as he spoke making my penis quiver as it caressed the knob.

"Your tongue," I replied breathlessly, "Your tongue and then your hands."