Three Shots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too many clothes..." I said. "You're wearing too many clothes – take them off!"

Julianne rolled onto her back. She kicked off her ballet flats and lifted her hips, making quick work of the button fly of her jeans. She wriggled as she shrugged them off, revealing a red silk thong as her only undergarment. Her toes matched the candy-apple red of her panties, which coincidentally was practically the same color as my polish.

"Look!" she exclaimed, as she held her foot next to mine to compare the color of our pedicures.

"Our taste is so similar..."

Barry, who was sitting up on the bed as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and tugged his tee shirt over his head, mumbled in a girly voice: "I'm SO glad I didn't go for that color too, how embarrassing would that be..."

We started to laugh and both pulled him back down onto the bed with us. Julianne alternated between kissing me and Barry while I struggled with his belt and the zipper of his pants.

Impatiently, I pushed his pants and boxers down so I could get at his ultra-hard, thick cock. It was pointing straight up -- he was so aroused.

He groaned as I gripped him with both hands and began to stroke.

"Look at this, Julianne..." I whispered, as I fondled him in my hands. She let out an appreciative whistle and ran a hand down his chest, finally joining me in gliding over the velvety stiff shaft.

Julianne looked back at me and said: "Now I'm going to do what I've wanted to do all night, my lovely." She kissed me lingeringly, pushing me onto my back on the bed. Her mouth moved down my chin, my neck, and my breastbone to first my right and then my left nipples. As she suckled one breast, she kneaded the other, pinching and playing with my neglected nipple.

Barry lay on my other side, watching the show unfold, as he helped me to pump his massive erection with one hand. I leaned over and kissed him again as Julianne's mouth moved over my ribcage and down my stomach. As she got to my abdomen, she hooked her fingers in the sides of my panties and dragged them down and off my body, flinging them back over her shoulder.

"Look at you – completely shaved." She ran her fingers lightly across my skin and smiled up at me. "Once again, our taste is so similar..."

Positioning herself between my thighs, she forced my legs further apart with her shoulders, one hand continuing to tease my thoroughly wet mound. She pressed her index finger gently and probingly into my lower lips, watching my face for a reaction. Withdrawing her now moistened fingertip, she plunged it in her mouth.

"Mmmm..." She said softly, "That tastes like more..." Slowly, she leaned forward, her eyes locked on mine, until her mouth pressed into me. Her tongue pushed into the space her finger had just vacated and she began to alternate between lapping at me and fluttering the tip of her tongue against my clitoris. My sharply indrawn breath and the way I threw back my head, arching backwards into the mattress, let her know that she was on the right track.

"Jesus..." Barry whispered, as he watched the scene with rapt attention. He reached down with his free hand and brushed Julianne's hair back so he could better see what she was doing to me.

I turned to him and said: "I think that Julianne might like to feel this talented cock of yours..."

Barry said he was completely happy to watch for a while, since the view was so pretty.

Looking at Julianne, I asked her: "My darling Jules – wouldn't you like a nice hard fuck, right about now?"

She lifted her mouth from me for a moment, looking at Barry's impressive erection, and said:

"I wouldn't mind that one bit..." and then gave us a wicked grin.

"It seems to me..." I continued... "That you would have a wonderful view of us from behind Julianne. And besides, I mean, just look at that tight little ass. Wouldn't you just love to take her from behind while she makes me orgasm with her mouth?"

Barry kissed me again, and said breathlessly,

"Let me put it inside you first, baby. Then I will be happy to fuck her senseless while she goes down on you..."

That sounded like a perfect compromise. Julianne rolled to my side and crawled up to the head of the bed above me. She took hold of both of my wrists, and held them down as Barry pulled my knees up and put his hard, swollen cock at my opening. I was so wet that the head slipped in easily, but Barry was so thick he had to make several attempts to fully enter me. As I gasped aloud, Julianne kissed me. Finally working his way completely in, Barry began to rhythmically ram into me – slowly at first, and then faster. I moaned into Julianne's mouth as he filled me up.

She leaned back so that Barry could take a turn kissing me, and then they kissed again, so close to my mouth that it was almost a three-way kiss.

"I can taste you on her lips..." Barry growled excitedly, as his thrusting became faster and even more aggressive.

Suddenly, he pulled out of me and dragged Julianne back down the bed. She complied eagerly as he positioned her between my thighs and guided her mouth to my waiting sex. The feel of her soft mouth after the pounding Barry had given me was amazingly sweet. I could feel the pulse of my blood rushing to my sensitive labia. The flick of her tongue, the pressure from the light suction she created as she wrapped her lips around my swollen clit, all felt exaggerated. I was going out of my mind.

As I watched through heavy-lidded eyes, Barry grabbed hold of Julianne's red panties and tore them from her body. As she'd implied, she too was completely shaved. She had a tiny tattoo of a dragonfly just above her pubis. A tattoo you'd only see if she weren't wearing any panties.

"Ahh!" She nearly shouted in excitement. "Yes – show me how you fuck her, Barry! Fuck her through me..."

Barry roughly took her hips and began to move into Julianne's pussy from behind. Pausing what she was doing to me for that moment, Julianne closed her eyes as Barry began to work his way into her. He was looking straight into my eyes as he finally fully penetrated her. As Julianne groaned with pleasure, I felt as if he was also fucking me.

She opened her eyes and rammed her face back between my legs. Her tongue began to mirror the actions of Barry's cock – jamming into me as he jammed into her. She slipped her middle and index finger inside me as her talented mouth began to bring me closer and closer to climax. Barry and Julianne were both watching me for my reactions. I was rapidly approaching the brink – the intense electricity was pooling inside my womb. I pulled and pinched my own nipples as rose up to meet Julianne's mouth.

Barry began to talk to me – asking me how I liked being eaten by a beautiful woman. He asked me whether I could feel him fucking me through Julianne, and whether I would be willing to taste her as she now tasted me. I had no idea what I was saying in reply, or if my answers made any sense. All I knew is that the buzzing had begun deep inside my pussy – that the electrical impulses were creating little waves through my body and I had that pressure sensation that occurred right before the climax. I knew this one would be a big one – the kind that exploded and then continued to ripple out in a million tiny aftershocks.

When Barry asked me if I was close, I panted yes in reply. Julianne began to moan as well – his cock was clearly hitting the right places inside her, as well.

I announced that I was about to cum just seconds before the fireworks began. I cried out as the climaxes began to hit, and heard Julianne make sounds like she was climaxing even as her mouth remained fixed against my pussy. A flood of wetness soaked her face and fingers as wave after wave crashed inside me.

It was as Julianne and I were beginning to calm that we both heard Barry begin to climax – his voice a little hoarse as he tried not to shout too loudly. He'd pulled out of Julianne and was ejaculating on her lower back. She collapsed on top of me, her facing resting on my breasts.

After a moment, Barry dropped down on the bed to my right side. I could feel his cum, still warm, dripping down onto my stomach from Julianne's back.

Barry turned to his left and pulled both of us against him. I turned my head toward him and he kissed me – a soft, slow and satisfied kiss. We drifted off to sleep.

I'm not sure how long the three of us had lain there like that, but sometime later I awoke and found that Barry and I were alone in bed, and the sheet had been drawn across our bodies. Julianne emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed. Barry was still sleeping, so she lay next to me on top of the covers and whispered close to my ear.

"Listen, gorgeous – I'm very, very sorry but I have to go catch a plane. I'd like nothing better than to stay in bed all day with you and try a million more things, but unfortunately I can't miss this flight. I just wanted to say that this was absolutely delicious. I hope you had fun, too..."

"Are you kidding?" I whispered: "Last night was amazing. I wish you could stay, too – there is so much more we could do..."

"I know – and I hope we will some time soon. I've written my contact details down and put it in your purse. I'm in New York at least once every couple of months – so we can get together again the next time I'm here, if you'd like. I've left you my number and email address – so please send me sexy little messages from time to time."

I agreed that I would happily do both of those things. Julianne took my face in her hands and we kissed again. She gently sucked my lower lip into her mouth and then slipped her tongue inside mine. We kissed until we began to get too aroused, and then she reluctantly pulled away.

"I'm really so sad, but I have to go. The room is booked and prepaid until tomorrow, so feel free to stay as long as you'd like. I've ordered you two some breakfast – it should be here in about an hour."

She leaned over me and placed a sweet little kiss on Barry's cheek. He smiled and murmured something in his sleep and pulled me tighter against him.

Julianne and I shared a little smile, she dropped one last friendly kiss on my lips, and then she was gone.

Turning back to Barry, I pressed my mouth to his as he slept. He automatically returned the kiss, moving against me with a growing erection. As I moved my hand over his growing cock, he began shake off the cobwebs of sleep.

Opening his eyes to mere slits, he rolled on top of me and began to kiss me in earnest. Growling deep in his throat, he pushed my thighs apart with his own and his hard penis began to press against my pussy. I moaned as he started to enter me. He moved down and trailed little bites across my breasts. As his cock began to move more easily inside me, he began to fuck me with slow, sensual deliberateness. I wrapped my thighs around his hips and we lost ourselves in the pleasure for some time.

After a while, he raised his head, frowning a little, and asked: "Did I just dream it, or did we really have an amazing threesome last night?" He smiled lazily, sleepily down at me.

"You were not dreaming, baby." I said, as my hips rose up to meet his thrusts.

"Fucking amazing..." He said. Then his mouth covered mine, he pressed my wrists back into the bed, and he started to fuck me harder and harder.

I soon lost the use of reason, as he expertly took my breath away. There would be plenty of time to talk about what had happened between the three of us later on. And I knew Julianne's contact info was waiting for me in my bag. I knew there would be a next time.

For now, there was no more thinking, no more talking. I was happy to just surrender to him, and him alone; again, again and again.

12