Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 01

Story Info
Their favorite hobby was messing with guys’ minds.
10.4k words
4.5
26.2k
27
4

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is an original work of fiction. Any resemblance of these fictional characters to actual people is purely a coincidence and was not intended. All characters involved in any sexual activity are above the age of 18. The story takes place in Newark, Delaware, and the main characters are portrayed as students at the University of Delaware. All places and business mentioned really do exist and are described to the best of the author's knowledge. The story is copyrighted by the author and all rights are reserved.

This is a 10-chapter story. I am submitting one chapter a day for the next 10 days but I have no idea when Literotica editors will post them. Please enjoy, vote and leave comments.

Chapter 1

Their favorite hobby was messing with guys' minds.

"So did you hook up with that handsome hunk?" Susanna probed as she nibbled her last chip from the plate. Layla grinned which was the only answer needed.

"How was he?"

She smiled, "Round two is tomorrow night."

"That good, huh?" Both grinned.

The two friends were finishing their burgers at the Deer Park Tavern when Julia arrived and plopped into the vacant seat. They were now complete, three sisters of Delta Gamma. For three years, there had been no secrets between them... well, almost none that really mattered. Layla, a native of nearby Philadelphia, Julia from Cody, Wyoming, and Susanna from Raleigh, North Carolina, had joined as one to face the world. From the time of their pledging, these "three musketeers" had each other's backs and more. None of the three could tell you exactly why... they simply liked each other. However, they were very different in many ways.

Each was well rooted in her native soil. Layla was the proud descendant of a South Philly Italian family. She loved her family, but had strayed far beyond the limits set by her devout Catholic mom. Her all-girl parochial high school never prepared her for sorority life and its temptations, freedoms and privileges. Julia and Susanna did that.

Layla had gleaming locks of curly black hair down to the small of her back, lovely bronzed skin and a face and figure that guys worshipped. She had three older brothers who adored her and protected her from a distance. Heaven help anyone who harmed her.

Susanna was a Southern belle... all sweet, innocent, playful and delicate on the outside with a tigress under her skin. That tigress came out to roar, mostly on weekends. She thoroughly enjoyed sex but was always in control. Not many guys could keep up but they tried because she was just too beautiful to ignore. Her naturally curly straw blond hair, bright blue eyes and face of a movie star complemented a statuesque body that gave guys wet dreams. Her two older brothers were her natural bodyguards as she matured. Julia and Layla now filled that role.

Julia was her momma's pride and joy and her only child. She came to Delaware for a degree in the arts, just as her mom did when her family worked in the area. Julia was born in Wyoming, but her East Coast roots were deep. Her grandmother still lived nearby in Wilmington.

Julia had lustrous honey blond hair that was straight and long, falling to the middle of her back. Her parents owned a large cattle ranch, and the love of the great outdoors permeated her soul.

Julia had the classic outdoor looks, often wearing her hair in a braded ponytail. She was enviably toned and tanned with enough curves to make guys drool. Her beautiful eyes attracted everyone's attention. They were a very dark blue and radiated the happiness and energy that defined her life.

Having the confidence of an expert equestrian, she was accustomed to controlling large animals and men were much easier. She could cut, rope and throw calves with the best of the ranch hands and had no qualms about castrating the young bulls.

All three easily made the dean's list every semester. It just came naturally to them. To be honest, they did study hard during the week. However, the weekends were for partying, which they did with gusto fortified by cases of Dogfish Head brews.

Julia pouted, "I'm pissed. I don't have a date this weekend. You girls know anyone I should get to know for one night?"

Susanna asked, "Didn't Eli want another round or two?"

"I fired his ass." The two friends waited for supplemental information, but nothing came. They'd have to talk again after a few brews.

Layla responded, "I'm set for a least one night. That cute linebacker is coming back for seconds. Maybe he has a friend. I'll check."

Susanna asked, "How about the Theta Chi guys? Two of them are over yonder." She motioned with her little pinkie as only Southern ladies can subtly do.

Julia glanced that way. "The one on the right is a prospect. What's his name?"

Layla looked. "I think that's Cliff somebody. He's one of the officers as I recall. Let's go over. Julia, why don't you use the ladies room routine."

"You two go on. I need to pay the server," said Susanna as she reached for her wallet.

Julia and Layla were well practiced in the art of the introduction. They walked over beside Cliff and his buddy. Julia leaned down between them so they could sniff her perfume as she rested her hands on their shoulders. She whispered in her sexiest voice, "Do you know where the ladies room is?" They both looked up and smiled.

"I think it's back in that far corner beyond the bar," Cliff said. Julia and Layla both smiled and thanked them as Julia let her hands slowly rub across their shoulders. Both walked "the walk" toward the direction given, their sexy bottoms swaying from side to side. Cliff and David, his friend, admired the view, as did most every man there. The scent had definitely been laid.

"Have you met them before?" David asked.

"I've seen them around. Beautiful, aren't they?"

"Man, I'd like to have some of that dark haired one."

"The blonde is more to my taste," replied Cliff.

"You mean you'd like to taste her." They both smiled.

In just a moment, the two returned and stopped to thank Cliff for his help. They had learned a long time ago that a lady had to make it easy for guys to talk. As the girls expected, Cliff asked them to have a seat.

"Can I buy you a beer?" he asked.

Both responded, "Thanks."

"I'm Julia, and this is Layla."

"I'm Cliff, and this is David."

Julia asked, "So do you come here often?" Everyone laughed as she flashed a broad sexy smile.

"Wait a minute, that's my line," David said before another laugh.

Layla asked, "So are you two a couple?"

Cliff laughed, but David was quick to respond, "No. We're brothers in Theta Chi."

"Oh, that's where I've seen you. I went to one of your parties last year," Layla said, lying with confidence.

David replied, "How did I miss you?" Layla smiled.

Julia added, "We're sisters in Delta Gamma." Just then Susanna walked up and was introduced. Both guys stood for that. Most every man did when this goddess made an appearance.

"Let's get a bigger table," Cliff suggested. They surveyed the room, but nothing was open except space at the bar. That's where they headed.

The guys helped the ladies onto the stools, but only Julia used that gesture to her advantage. Cliff's strong arm was just perfect to hold as she mounted the tall stool. Both smiled... the chemistry was there.

More beers were ordered, and the two guys stood behind the girls as they chatted.

Layla asked, "Cliff aren't you one of the officers?"

"Yeah, for some reason I was elected the president this year. Keeps me busy."

"There was a rumor about some problems at a recent party. Is that true?" asked Susanna.

"Unfortunately, that's true. We had a couple of underage girls show up, and our doorman didn't notice their ID's were faked. They did look older. They got drunk and accused one of the brothers of groping them, which was totally untrue. The university police are investigating, but our parties are suspended until it's cleared up."

"Did the dumb broads report it?" asked Layla.

"No, one of their friends did," replied Cliff.

David added, "Sigma Nu had the same problem with these two girls."

Julia replied, "Well, there you go. If they've done it before that'll help your case."

"We hope so," Cliff replied. Julia turned to face him and let her knee touch his groin as she raised the bottle to her lips. There, her lovely bare leg rested waiting for his move. It wasn't long in coming.

He casually leaned past her to order another beer and rested his free hand on her bare thigh. They both smiled as Julia covered his hand with hers. The invitation was extended and accepted. This guy was easy, she thought.

David noticed Cliff's overt move and attempted his own. As he reached through Susanna and Layla to grab a new beer, he casually rested his left hand on the small of Susanna's back, just above the dramatic taper of her bubble ass.

Only the bartender could have seen her frown; no one ever touched her without permission. Susanna turned and stared stone-faced at David, who was awkwardly silent. She reached and grabbed his crotch and he jumped before moving closer to help conceal her hand movement. He couldn't believe she was stroking him.

He leaned into Susanna and whispered, "How about dinner tomorrow night?"

She flashed a fake smile before responding. "I'm busy, but we can go to our place and fuck for a few hours." Her one true hobby was messing with guys' minds. She would show him just how pathetic he was.

David was astonished. Impossible, he thought. Surely he didn't hear that correctly. All he could stammer was, "What?"

"Your heard me; come tomorrow afternoon at 3:00. You better have at least seven for me."

"Seven inches?" he asked. She nodded. David swallowed hard.

Susanna really didn't mind a shorter dick but she wanted him to be worried about it for the next 24 hours. A guy should never be comfortable. She then added to his discomfort. "Layla needs a video project for her class, so she'll film us. We'll blur your face in the edit so don't worry."

David didn't know what to think. Here was a chance to have sex with the prettiest girl on campus, at least that he had seen. Oh damn, what if that video ever got out? He could be ruined. No, wait. He could have the most dramatic bragging rights ever known in Theta Chi. What if his parents saw it? Wait, she said his face would be blurred. What if he couldn't get it up? Wait, that's never happened before; why would it happen now?

While David was debating himself, Susanna winked at Layla who was trying her best not to laugh. There was no video project class requirement but she did have a new Canon XA25 professional camcorder, a gift from her older brother. She had become an expert videographer and video editor and planned to pursue that after graduation. A homemade sex film would be fun and good practice.

David finally responded, "Okay, as long as I get to see it first and I get a copy."

She leaned back and whispered, "It's a deal," and squeezed his cock to seal the agreement. Maybe he was bigger than she first thought.

Julia gave Cliff her number, and he promised to call that evening. Layla gave David the address and house phone number. As the two guys turned to leave, Susanna added to David's anxiety by whispering in his ear, "You'd better be able to get it up and make me come or you'll owe me big time, and I do collect."

David's mind was conflicted. He couldn't boast of this until after he reviewed the recording. There was just too much risk of embarrassment with his brothers. What if he couldn't perform the way she wanted? What did she mean by collecting? What would he owe her? Not even the three beers eased his tension.

Cliff was feeling good. Julia was exciting and very erotic, unlike any woman he'd met. Thankfully, his fiancée was out of town again this weekend visiting her parents, she said. Stephanie would never find out if he sneaked a date with Julia, or so he thought. He'd have to take her to dinner, of course, because girls expect that. He also couldn't tell David, although he really wanted to. David knew his fiancée.

The girls left for their house about two miles away. Susanna's dad had insisted he buy it for her to use while at the university. She could have easily paid for it from money she'd earned as Blu Sky in adult videos. However, her parents didn't know about that summer job.

Both Layla and Julia paid Susanna rent. They had a very comfortable four-bedroom, three-bath home that was only a few years old. During the drive, Susanna and Layla filled in Julia on the tryst planned for Saturday.

Julia said, "I expect Cliff will take me to dinner tomorrow, but I can be here to help with the video if you want. I have that Sony camcorder that works well but why do you want to film it?"

Susanna answered, "I'm ready for some fun and I want to put withering pressure on him."

"You're so cruel. Is this what you do on set?" Layla asked.

"I wish. The fuckers I have to work with in LA aren't smart enough to be scared. Their brain cells are all in their cocks." The girls laughed.

Sensing the opportunity for more fun, Susanna said, "I'll bet he can't keep it hard enough to fuck me. I'd love to embarrass the Theta Chi guys and show them just how formidable Delta Gamma sisters are."

Julia said, "I think when he sees your body, his cock will poke his eye out. But you're saying he won't be able to keep it hard enough, long enough to fuck you? I may take that bet."

Layla jumped in. "Be careful Julia. When was the last time you actually saw her get it except on video? The guys always shoot early."

"That's because she diverts them with a blowjob or handjob before they go for her pussy. They're wasted before they even get started. She just plays with them like a cat does with a mouse."

Susanna smiled and said, "You two don't understand. If I want a good fucking by an interesting guy, I always get it. But David's uninteresting, to me anyway. Tell you what. I won't touch his cock with my hands or mouth before he gets a shot at my pussy."

"What about a footjob?"

"Not even that. In fact, I'll promise that I won't touch his dick with anything. Now, I can't control his touching me, of course."

"What's the wager? Julia asked.

"How about one month's rent? If you win, you get a month rent-free. If I win and he limp-dicks it out of here as I expect, you have to clean the house and do the laundry for a month by yourself."

"It's a bet." Susanna and Julia shook hands and grinned. Layla slowly shook her head.

****

Julia and Cliff talked for over an hour that night and he invited her to Krazy Kats, a fine restaurant in Montchanin, Delaware. She thought that was a perfect place with the charming old Montchanin Inn next door. Maybe they would spend the night there. She would stick a few things in her bag, just in case.

Susanna, Layla and Julia spent most of the evening planning for David. They had a difficult time controlling their laughter as the plan came together.

David and Cliff spent the evening watching sports with the brothers, carefully avoiding any discussion of their Saturday plans.

****

David arrived on time. Julia opened the door and was surprised by how nicely dressed he was.

"David, please come in."

"Thanks Julia."

She wrapped her arms around his waist and passionately kissed him. David was dumbfounded, especially when she cupped his ass with both hands. They had hardly met.

"Welcome to our home."

"Uh, uh, thanks."

She took his hand and walked him to the family room.

"This is an impressive house. That TV is huge."

"Guys always notice the TV." David looked sheepish. "Susanna's dad owns this place and we thoroughly enjoy it."

"Where is she?"

"She's getting ready for you. She always wants to look her best."

Layla walked in. "Hey David. Welcome." She walked to him and planted a lip-locking kiss, like Julia had, except Layla's mouth was open, and her tongue attacked him as she fondled his crotch. It was getting hard already.

David asked himself what was going on here. No girls did this. Maybe this was a setup, and he's on Candid Camera. He quickly surveyed the room, looking for a camera or anything out of the ordinary, but couldn't see anything.

"Thanks Layla. Why such a warm welcome?"

"We're a very welcoming home. Do you mind?"

"No, of course not. I'm just surprised."

"We girls of Delta Gamma like to make all our guests feel welcomed," said Julia.

Layla asked, "Can I offer you a beer?"

"Yes, that'd be great." They all walked to the kitchen and Layla took three from the fridge.

"Julia, can you let Susanna know David's here?"

"Sure, I'll also take her a beer."

After Julia left, Layla said, "I'm glad you came today. Susanna hasn't had any for two weeks, and she's been real bitchy, if you know what I mean. She's expecting a lot from you today... in fact, we all are." Layla was as good as Susanna when it came to messing with men's minds.

She reached over to David and kissed him again, this time with even more tongue jousting. "Wow, you're a great kisser. I may take you away from Susanna." He couldn't resist wrapping his arms around her waist and clutching her firm butt.

Layla looked demurely up into his eyes and said, "Like Susanna told you, I have to shoot and edit a video for a class project. I appreciate your being willing to star in it. Just so you know, we'll edit it carefully to either not show your face or to blur it. Plus, only our professor will see the final edited copy. He's a known pervert, always coming on to the coeds, so this should get an A."

"I understand. She also promised me a copy of it."

"Right. Are you likely to show it to your Theta Chi brothers?"

"Uh, probably."

"Well here's the deal. I'll edit and give you two copies the way you want it, but I've got to charge you for my time and cost to do that. Based on the professional work I've done, I estimate it'll take a full day to make an edited version just for you. It'll show your face but blur the girls' faces."

"How much would that cost?"

"I don't know yet. Let's do the shoot first and, if we think it's good, we can then talk price. But we're not talking big money. You have no obligation. Don't worry."

It was too late for that. David was already worried and his tension was building, but it didn't have anything to do with the price. Like most of his brothers, his parents were loaded and he had plenty of spending money.

Julia returned. "Susanna wants you to come and take a shower. She's a cleanliness freak so you better do it."

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Top of the stairs, first room on the right. Just knock and go in."

David took his beer and headed upstairs. Julia and Layla looked at each other and smiled.

"Layla, I don't think he's going to last ten minutes with her. My bet is lost."

"Don't give up yet. Some of these young guys have unexpected stamina. If I were him, I'd have taken a Viagra before coming over."

"Maybe he did. In any case, this is going to get interesting. I'm hoping I can stop his coming with my usual tricks. He's going to need help."

"Is your camcorder ready?" Layla asked.

"Yeah, yours?"

"Of course."

"Did she really suggest they fuck for a few hours?" asked Julia.

"Yeah, but she was just planting that thought in his head. No way in hell it's going to last that long. He'll crawl out of here, totally exhausted, within the hour."

"Well, let's go get ready." They went upstairs to their bedrooms to strip and get the cameras. The plan was that all the girls would be totally naked during the shoot. He wouldn't know which way to look.

David knocked on the door and heard Susanna say, "Come in." He slowly opened it.