Three Sisters of Delta Gamma Ch. 02

Story Info
Her body was a temple, and he was there to worship.
9.2k words
4.66
12.4k
5
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was remiss in not mentioning at the beginning of Chapter 1 that I had a plethora of great help from readers who volunteered to edit my stories. This story was edited by six wonderful folks living in the USA, England and Australia. I only know their emails and not their Literotica member names; but they know who they are and I appreciate them. However, I was changing and, hopefully, upgrading the story after their editing so there may be a typo or small error still in this 95,000 word story. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 2

Her body was a temple, and he was there to worship.

From 1972 to 2006, the Stone Balloon on Main Street had been home to serious partiers, live rock and roll and a few secretive drugs dealt under the tables. It was founded and owned by Bill Stevenson, the first husband of Jill Jacobs, now Jill Biden, the Vice President's wife.

Julia's mom was a student at Delaware during those great days of live music, great beer and even greater parties. She was one of their most loyal customers and could be found there hanging on the bar or someone's arm several nights a week. The performers included Bruce Springsteen, Pat Benatar, Hall and Oates, Chubby Checker, Robert Palmer, Blood, Sweat and Tears, and David Crosby. Everybody wanted to play there and the crowds were very appreciative.

Alas, it was closed and remains only as a legend in the mind of Julia and children of that previous generation of students. Now there was the Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant and the 16 Mile Taphouse. Both sold great microbrews and good food but had no excitement, except what you brought with you. Susanna, Layla and Julia did their best to bring a truckload.

As they entered, several guys at the bar waved and motioned them over. David was there with six or seven of his brothers including Cliff and a few girls. The new guys were excited to meet them, and introductions were quickly made. Two of the girls were very friendly, but the others seemed shy and withdrawn. Susanna recognized it as insecurity. That happened too often with girls.

Cliff said, "Julia, I'd like you to meet Stephanie. Stephanie, this is Julia."

"Nice to meet you, Stephanie."

"You too, Julia. How do you know Cliff?" The smile on Stephanie's face belied the insecurity that was obvious from her question.

"We met at a restaurant one evening. He gave me directions to the ladies room."

Cliff added, "There were a bunch of us at Deer Park."

The devil then came out in Julia, "I offered to take him back to my place and fuck for a few hours but he said he was engaged and couldn't come."

The guys roared and two slapped Cliff on the back. Stephanie was not amused, and Cliff turned dark pink. The other girls didn't know what to think.

Cliff said, "Stephanie, that's not what happened. She's playing with us."

Julia responded, "He's right. I'm outrageous and say silly things to have fun. Please forgive me."

Stephanie responded, "That's funny. I don't think Cliff would ever fuck someone like you."

"Ooooooo," said a couple of the guys. The others stepped back, just sure a catfight was about to begin. All the other girls just stared, with their mouths open. Susanna stepped forward, ready to rip her hair out.

Then some man said, "I would."

The tension was broken.

Julia, Susanna and Layla laughed loudly, which had the effect of dismissing Stephanie. They began holding court with the other brothers. It was quickly obvious to any of the women there that the guys loved the three sisters of Delta Gamma.

Susanna then spoke above the din, "Hey boys. Let's get organized. Who's available to hang out with us?"

David said, "I am."

There was a moment of silence since all the other brothers were taken, for that evening anyway.

"I am too," said a tall and very handsome guy with a lovely smile. He had just arrived at the bar and overheard the invitation.

Susanna took David's arm and Layla reached for the stranger. "I'm Layla."

"Hi, I'm Eric." Both smiled. Layla could hardly take her eyes off him.

"Are you a student here?"

"I am. 'Layla' is a great name."

"My parents were Eric Clapton fans."

"So were mine. I was named after him." Both laughed.

"What are the odds of us meeting like this?" she asked.

Eric replied, "Not sure, but I like these odds." Layla grinned. It was going to be an interesting night she thought.

With Susanna leading the way, they walked to a large table for dinner. The attached guys at the bar all stared at the swaying bottoms on three of the most exciting girls they'd ever seen. Cliff looked like a whipped puppy about to get another whipping.

Stephanie demanded, "Get me out of here."

Cliff responded, "Aren't we going to have dinner?"

"Not in the same room with her."

"Why are you so upset?"

"She insulted me."

"Sounded to me like the other way around."

"You're taking that bitch's side?"

"All she did was act outrageous, just like she said. Then she apologized."

"If we weren't engaged, would you fuck her?"

"In a minute."

"Are you crazy? She's probably got every STD there is."

"Why do you think that?"

"She probably fucks a different guy every night."

"She parties on weekends and studies through the week. She's a great student."

"How do you know?"

"She told me, Stephanie."

"When I was visiting my parents last weekend, did you see her?"

"Yes. I took her to dinner."

"My mom told me you were worthless. I now believe her. How could you date someone while we're engaged?"

"I think your mom is a mental case. All I did was take her to dinner because I was lonely one night. It wasn't really a date. We'd met at the Deer Park, started talking and went to dinner. That's all."

"Did you say my mother is crazy? Is that what I just heard?"

"Yes and you're sounding exactly like her. What were you doing the night I took her to dinner?"

"Damn you. Get out of my fucking life." She removed her engagement ring and threw it at Cliff before turning and stalking out.

The other brothers and their dates stared and then quickly looked away when Cliff turned toward them. They were afraid to say anything.

Cliff found the ring and put it in his pocket before walking to Julia's table.

"Can I join you folks?" he asked.

Layla responded. "Absolutely. This is Eric. Eric, this is Cliff." They shook hands.

"Did Stephanie have to leave?" Julia asked as Cliff slid in beside her.

"Yes, she did."

David and Julia's eyes touched, and both grinned.

Cliff whispered to Julia, "This has been coming for a long time. I'll explain later."

The dinner was fun for everyone. The food was interesting and very good. The beer was exceptional with more than 100 selections. The three sisters carried the table conversation, as usual, and the three guys went along for the ride. Many times, Layla and Eric glanced at each other and smiled. Both felt a connection but Eric seemed reserved, almost afraid to stand out in this small group.

Layla tried to help. "Eric, tell us your story. We know Cliff and David so you're the mystery man."

"Well, I'm from Bucks County, just north of Philly. I'm in my last year here. I spent three years in the Army as a medic and came here as soon as I got out."

"Did you see action?" asked Cliff.

"Unfortunately, yes. I was in Iraq for two years and was involved in a number of firefights."

"Were you wounded?"

"Twice, but just minor ones. I mostly patched up others."

Layla asked, "Was it worth it?"

"Overall, probably not. But, I felt the need to serve and that's where they needed me. At least I could help our wounded."

Layla smiled. She liked this guy. She kept trying to watch him without being too obvious. Where had he been all her life?

Julia said, "Thank you for serving our country." Eric smiled when the others at the table instantly agreed.

Eric tried to steal as many glances as possible at this beautiful and mysterious young woman across the table. His heart was racing as he watched every move Layla made and heard every word she said. It had been years since a woman affected him this way. Where had she been?

As dinner concluded, Susanna said, "Let's go over to the house. We need to give David something and we have plenty of beer."

David added, "They also have a huge TV and the Philadelphia 76ers are playing."

"Let's go," Cliff said. What no one had noticed was he and Julia holding hands under the table throughout the meal.

****

After showing Cliff and Eric around the house, the ladies headed to the kitchen to strategize while the guys gathered in front of the TV.

Julia asked, "Layla, are you sure you don't want a man tonight? I saw the way you and Eric were studying each other."

Layla grinned. "I admit to having second thoughts. There's something about him that's very exciting."

"You mean something more than how gorgeous and well-built he is?" Susanna asked.

"Did you see his hands? He probably has a cock that'll reach your tonsils," Julia added. The girls giggled.

Julia said, "I need some quality time with Cliff tonight. It looks like Stephanie may be in the past tense now."

Susanna replied, "Go for him. But don't be too aggressive just yet. He'll want to feel like he's in charge so humor him for now. You can take over later." They laughed.

"He's already making a move. He had his hand on my thigh during dinner."

"I thought I saw a funny look on your face a few times," Layla said. Julia rolled her eyes and grinned.

"I need to get David's tongue licking my cervix again," Susanna said.

Julia replied, "He can probably do it. So it sounds like the pairings are set."

"I'll pull out the new toothbrushes. Are all our bedrooms ready?" asked Layla.

"Let me do a quick check. I'm also going to change into shorts and a t-shirt," Julia responded.

"I think we all should," said Layla.

"Agree," Susanna replied.

Julia asked, "Can I reserve the Jacuzzi?"

"Of course," replied Layla.

The three sisters were dressed and ready for action when they joined the guys. The game was in the second quarter and Philadelphia was ahead. Each of the girls brought a beer to their man and plopped down near him. Space was a little limited so Susanna decided to sit in David's lap with her arm around his shoulder.

It wasn't long before David nibbled her ear and whispered how much he wanted her. They kissed as Susanna toyed with his hair. She nestled into his neck and listened to his breathing. She felt secure in his arms and aroused by his scent and his warm hand lying on her bare thigh. But she didn't want him to know that.

He could feel her warm body and smell the spicy fragrance of her perfume that was subtle but enticing. God, he loved holding this sexy woman.

Layla moved closer to Eric and laid her head in his lap. Though initially surprised, he was quick to respond. He slowly massaged her back and neck with his left hand. Layla was thrilled with his gentle touch, and she responded by snuggling closer. Her smile was priceless. For the first time since the rape three weeks earlier, she wanted the attention of a man... a real man. His cock was coming to life, and she could feel its warmth and firmness against her face.

Julia laid her head on Cliff's shoulder. She placed her hand on his thigh and stroked back and forth, getting closer to his crotch on each pass. They kissed, gently at first and then with intensity and urgency.

None of the men made it to half time. Julia and Cliff were the first to leave, hand-in-hand, and go to her bedroom. Susanna and David were only a minute later.

Layla turned and looked up at her man. "I know we just met tonight, Eric, but I'm captivated by you. I need you."

"I need you too, Layla. You're very special." She smiled.

Layla stood and turned to him, stepped up on the sofa and sat straddling his lap. Her covered crotch was spread across his. They kissed with fury and demanding passion. Eric slowly pealed up her t-shirt and eased it over her head and raised arms, revealing her large bare breasts. She leaned back to ease his access to her hard nipples. Eric cupped them with both hands and felt their soft warm flesh move easily with his touch.

"They are real," he whispered.

"I'm very real, Eric. Did you think they were enhanced?"

"A guy can never tell these days, especially with you young ladies. The gravity hasn't affected them yet. Can I suckle them?"

"Please. But, not too hard... they're sensitive."

"They're amazing." He lightly touched her nips and rolled them between his fingers. His gentle touch sent waves of tingles through her body. Layla could feel the excitement from his touch in her clit, and her body begged for more.

Layla rose on her knees. She pulled his head to her chest and guided a nipple to his lips. The primal urge to nurse was powerful. Eric took over and kneaded one breast and suckled the other. To him, the warm rubbery protrusion was a wonderful sex organ. He adored breasts but rarely had this opportunity.

"Not too hard."

"Sorry."

"That feels good. Your mom must have nursed you."

"Why do you think that?"

"Your tongue is under my nipple and working it like you're trying to extract milk."

"You can feel that?"

"Oh yes. It feels wonderful. My sister is seven years older than me and she said her husband loved to suck her tits. She said it feels great, and it does. They have four children so there was a lot more going on than tit sucking." They laughed. "My mom says they're good Catholics."

"Does it bother you that I'm not Catholic?" asked Eric.

"Only if you have a teeny tiny cock. Fortunately, I can feel you have a monster lurking. Actually, I'm not very devout and am about four years behind on confession."

"I was raised Presbyterian but stopped going to church a few years ago."

"Can you loan me a hand? My girly parts need your attention." She stood and removed her shorts before straddling his lap.

Eric smiled and lowered his right hand to her crotch. He pulled the cotton fabric to the side and rubbed and then inserted a finger into her moist slit. Layla gasped when she felt it enter. She was soaked and his finger movements sent pulses of tingles through her loins. He used the lubrication to massage her red-hot clit while Layla moaned and twitched. To her, it was the ultimate sensation. To be suckled and rubbed at the same time sent chills and tremors racing through her. It was almost an out-of-body experience... how could it feel so good?

Eric focused on Layla's coming orgasm. Her hairless labia felt puffy and hot to his touch, and her moans foretold its arrival. Her head flipped back and her breathing became shallow and rapid. She pulled his head hard into her chest and his mouth pressed into her breast. The orgasm slammed her. She began whimpering and shaking with uncontrollable tremors while the climax was sending fiery pulses through her entire body.

Eric's head was squeezed as if in a vise. He wrapped his arms around her and held on tightly as Layla shook and wept from the emotional fireworks exploding within her. As the climax eased and the afterglow began, she nestled into his chest and cried. Layla felt totally secure and safe once again.

"Why are you crying, Layla?"

"You made me cry. I am so happy, Eric. These past three weeks have been the worst ones of my life, but tonight is heaven. Can you take me to my bedroom?"

She crawled off his lap. To her amazement, he picked her up like a baby and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom she indicated. Layla giggled and squealed the entire time. He laid her gently on the bed and closed the door.

****

Julia and Cliff walked hand-in-hand up the stairs to the bedroom. Once the door closed, they gently embraced and kissed. They gazed at each other and Julia asked, "Is this for real or a one-nighter?"

"For me, it's very real. But, I have to convince you, I think."

"Can we talk?" Julia asked.

Cliff responded by taking her hand and walking to the sofa.

"What's changed, Cliff?"

"I'm no longer committed to Stephanie."

"What happened?"

"The culmination was her showing her ass at the Taphouse tonight. It had been coming for a long time, but it's over now. She threw the engagement ring on the floor and walked out."

"What was the cause?"

"It started more than six months ago. She said she was going to visit her mom and dad one weekend. I tried to call her, but she didn't answer her cell. I then called her parent's home and learned she wasn't there. In fact, she was never supposed to be there that weekend, according to her mom.

"I finally connected with her on the cell and she said she stopped at a friend's house and decided not to go home after all. Of course, I was suspicious but let it go.

"Stephanie then lied to me about another friend she was supposed to be visiting. I decided to get to the bottom of it, and I put a GPS tracker on her car. I could see where she was and kept noticing her going to one particular address. When I found who lived there, it turned out to be an old high school boyfriend."

"Did you confront her with it?"

"Yes, this afternoon. She started crying and told me it was a fling that was over, and she begged me to forgive her. Then tonight, she jumped on me because I took you to dinner while she was busy screwing this other man."

"What a hypocrite."

"Yeah, I was devastated when I first discovered her betrayal but then I realized it was for the best. She's not the person I thought she was. We would have eventually divorced most likely and that would have cost big money. At least I got the ring back."

"Cliff, up to now my life has been loose and carefree. I've had fun with sex and entertained several guys, mostly young cowboys on our ranch. Sex has been a hobby that gives me wonderful pleasure. I love to flirt and mess with guys' minds."

"You're good at that."

Julia laughed and said, "Thanks, I guess. But this is now different. You're different. The hours we spent together at dinner and talking on the phone opened my eyes. I was crushed when you said you were engaged."

"I've been thinking about you for weeks now. You've captured my mind, Julia."

"So what are we going to do about it?" she asked.

"First of all, I want to date you the old fashioned way. I don't think we should have sex until we know we're in love and ready for a commitment. As much as I want to enjoy your favors, I think we need to learn everything about one another before we give our bodies to each other. I know this is not the way it's done these days but the new ways haven't worked, for me anyway. What are your thoughts?"

"This is the first time I've thought about that. Most guys want to jump into bed immediately. Does this mean you want to wine and dine me, send me flowers and gifts and talk all hours of the day and night?" Julia grinned.

"It does. I want to romance you until we're both ready to commit. I don't want our relationship to be all about sex. It must be about true love and respect for each other and learning to be best friends. Sex will be that much sweeter once that happens."

"And you think we both have the discipline for that?"

"I want us to have that discipline."

Julia stared at him for a moment. "Since I want to be that special person in your life, I'll agree. I'll probably burn out some vibrators, but those are cheap."

Cliff laughed. They kissed again and held each other for several moments. "I think I need to leave now and let you get some sleep."

Julia pleaded, "Don't go. I want to talk."

He held her and said, "Maybe I can stay a little longer."

"Good, I don't think I can sleep anyway."

"Me neither."

****

Susanna and David ran up the stairs and into her bedroom. After the door closed, no time was wasted before kissing and hugging each other. Susanna giggled. She had been thinking about this moment all evening. It had been two weeks since her last quickie in an old boyfriend's apartment. She needed a hard one now.