Three Small Words

Story Info
When three small words elicit a response so overwhelming...
2.4k words
4.04
12.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brilliance of the sun shone through the trees in a dazzling array as the cherry convertible sped underneath, casting both light and shadow delicately across her skin.

It was the familiar chime of her phone which prompted such haste, a singular text message which upon reading quickened her heart rate in anticipation. Sophia had no time to lose, and her reply came swiftly. Sir did not like to be kept waiting, especially with a message of this nature. She knew full well she had no time to lose and pushed the pedal to the floor.

She had always admired Sir for his ability to be straight and to the point. Polite, yet matter of fact in his dealings. When Sir spoke, he did not beat around the bush. It was his direct nature which she so adored, and after some time to adjust to his particular nuances, found it hard to comprehend how this was not a regular occurrence elsewhere.

"Whose little slut are you?" the text read.

Without hesitation, Sophia promptly answered with three small words.

"Your slut, Sir."

Sophia could feel her heartbeat quicken as she hit reply, her eyes widening like saucers at the implication. What was it that Sir had in mind for her, she wondered? Within a few moments, that familiar chime heralded an answer.

"Present yourself in the living room in half hour."

Sophia mulled over the text momentarily... she knew the where, but decided to inquire further in order to get this just right for Sir. Quickly she tapped out a response, "What attire does Sir prefer for this occasion?"

A few moments passed before the chime announced the reply and Sophia's heart rate skyrocketed.

As the convertible roared to life, distancing itself from the prior destination, Sophia mused at how a simple chime on her phone now managed to elicit a Pavlovian response. Underneath the tight black dress, she could feel her panties becoming drenched from anticipation. Thoughts rushed though her mind recalling the last time she received such a message, and Sir was quite thorough in his attention. She squirmed a little as her pussy began to twitch in excitement, the mere thought of his attention making her unbelievable horny.

At the next red light, Sophia paused to curse the time and further to slide her panties off. Kicking them over to the passenger seat she could feel her labia swelling and engorging. Begging to be touched and played with. By the time the light turned green, Sophia had already texted Sir asking permission to cum just once before she arrived.

The familiar chime sent ripples of pleasure throughout her body, shallow breaths marking the moments until her arrival.

"No, my little slut. For being selfish, you will now edge yourself the entire way. Do not stop until you get here."

Sophia knew she had been too eager, and in her haste had suggested taking the pleasure of her orgasm away from Sir. In her repentance, she would now push herself further as Sir directed, the length of her correction now depending on the fate of the stop lights along the way.

"Yes, Sir." she tapped out during the next red light, and tossing the phone aside, hiked up her skirt around her waist. By the time the light turned green again, she had already parted her legs enough to slide one solitary middle finger straight down to her eager clit, massaging it gently as she sped along to the house.

The sun valiantly began to set in the sky as on the horizon dark pendulous clouds rolled in. Off in the distance, Sophia could see the celestial light show illuminating the heavens. The occasional low rumble of thunder heralding what was to come, a few droplets began to spatter across the windshield. Sophia couldn't raise the top of the convertible... she had one hand on the wheel and the other between her legs as Sir directed, and she dare not disobey.

Sir was known for his attention to details, and he would surmise that if she had pulled into the driveway with her ragtop up, then he would know immediately she had removed her hand if only for a moment. She had tried to sneak such a thing before and he immediately found her out through shear attentiveness. Sophia decided this time would not end the same.

Speeding along and making excellent time, she knew she was within a few minutes of the house. Nothing but back roads now and no more stop lights. Each agonizing moment that passed bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She had been building and edging for nearly a half hour now, her thighs were soaked, pussy glistening with wetness. Each little massage of her finger was making things unbearable as she tried to compensate by rubbing her clit and then up and down the center of her pussy slowly.

Her whole body ached with the tension of sex, begging for release. Her wild eyes now taking on a glazed look as she became narrowly focused on the goal of getting to the house. Time seemed to slow down, or speed up... Sophia did not know. All she knew at this moment was that she needed release and that she was reaching a point of hysteria.

The dusk settled into a twilight as the headlights cut a path through the fading daylight, illuminating the trees. Flashes of lightning began to crackle, giving way to the low rumble of thunder more frequently, and before long, the hot summer rain began to fall, drenching her from head to toe. As the droplets splattered across her body, running down her face and making their way across her neckline, Sophia's body began to unconsciously push into her finger - her hips gyrating ever so slightly to meet her.

The lightning and thunder only turned her on further, and each lowly rumble was felt in the deepest part of her being. She always loved the idea of Sir fucking her hard in the midst of a thunderstorm, and the very thought continued to fuel her orgasmic obsession.

Sophia's fingers deftly made their presence known as they ever so slightly began to press inside her aching pussy. The feel of her finger burying deep inside sent a ricochet of pleasure throughout her body, and as she rounded the corner into the driveway she let out a loud moan. The downpour in the night flashing against her skin with every crackle from the gods, she had reached a frenzy.

Pulling into the garage, Sophia slammed the convertible into park and quickly pulled the key. She had reached a blind sexual passion, and pulling down the top of her dress, revealed her tender breasts and hardened nipples. Writhing in ecstasy, she caressed each breast firmly in her free hand, squeezing and pinching at her nipples. Pulling each one and twisting ever so slightly as she felt the rush of pure pleasure that it brought.

Blindly lost in the throes of ecstasy, Sir's little slut propped one of her legs up on the dashboard, spreading her thighs wide. Something had taken hold of her, and in the unbridled passion she couldn't stop. She had made it to the garage, but in doing so she had reached a point of no return. Desperately she tried to hold back the insurmountable wave building inside her.

"Oh god, Sir...!" She moaned, the echo of her voice bouncing throughout the garage. "Please... Sir... Permission to cum for you! I *need* to cum for you Sir!"

Sir stood beside the convertible, the sight of his girl writhing in ecstasy. Her hair was drenched from the torrent outside, her legs spread wide as she continued plunging deep inside her begging pussy, one hand between her legs while the other gripping and pulling hard at her breasts. Each well manicured nail on her hand dragging across her skin and leaving noticeable marks. Sophia wailed louder, and biting her lower lip she tried very hard to contain herself... but she did not cum yet. She didn't dare.

"Not without permission, my slut." Sir replied with a wicked grin. "You haven't made it to the living room yet as I've directed. Come now, you can make it, my insatiable whore."

Mustering all she could of her her ability to focus, Sophia let go of herself just long enough to scramble the door open and stumble across the garage to get inside. Kicking off her heels along the way, she barely managed to peel her skirt off and toss it aside as she stumbled through the kitchen.

She had been edging so long that her body was now on autopilot. Worked up so much that she could still feel the orgasm building even while she had stopped. The mere friction of her walking continued to send shockwaves throughout her body, the frigid touch of the air conditioning inside only made matters worse as the cold air came into contact with her drenched pussy.

Sophia made it as far as the opening to the living room before she fell to her knees on the carpet... "Oh... oh god..." She moaned. "Not... now... Sir didn't give... permission..."

Slowly walking behind his little slut, Sir calmly passed by Sophia and sat in his leather chair to face her. Crossing his legs ever so, he turned his attention to a glass of bourbon on the table and, after a moment of consideration, decided to fill his glass further before taking a methodical gulp.

"Is that where you are supposed to be, girl?" The raspy voice of Sir inquired.

Sophia was in a full out convulsion, trying to hold back the monstrous orgasm that had been building all this time. On her knees, she fell forward with her face into the ground, tears of joy and pain streaming down her face as she began to claw her way forward to her place kneeling for Sir. Every movement Sophia made only amplified the impending outcome.

She had made it halfway to her position at Sir's feet when her body finally rebelled. Every inch she moved, sent her into fits of pleasure. Moaning wildly and writhing on the carpet, Sophia fell over onto her side and plunged deep inside the crevice between her legs, fucking herself into oblivion. Clawing and scratching across her body she couldn't get enough, as her senses gave way to a primal animalistic nature as if she were blindly in heat.

"Permission... to cum... Sir... please! I beg of you..." Sophia pleaded through the sound of her fingers, now three, penetrating deep inside her furiously. She was now wildly fucking her own brains out and the orgasm was built so high that she thought she was going to surely explode.

Sir raised an eyebrow and, with a sip of his bourbon, finally took pity on his slut. Reaching calmly into the drawer beside him, he pulled out a rabbit vibrator for which he conveniently set to its highest level, and tossed it on the ground beside her.

"Show me what a good little slut you are. I don't accept second best. You better cum your brains out here... and now."

Sophia opened her eyes just long enough to see the vibrator roll toward her, and clawing at it frantically, took hold and plunged it deep inside. After so much edging and frantic finger fucking, the vibrator hit her like an unbridled gang-bang. Deep inside her, each stroke caused her back to arch among a frenzy of animalistic screams.

Sophia continued to build more and more, to a place where she never recalled having experienced before. This girl would make her Sir proud.

"Whose slut are you?" Sir inquired as he stood over his girl.

Sophia could barely contain herself, and amidst the writhing and ecstatic moans finally screamed "I'm your dirty fucking slut, Sir!" - the sweat now pouring down her body, and the smell of sex permeating throughout the living room.

"Then why aren't you cumming for me yet, slut?" Sir replied.

Sophia ran her other hand down to her clit and began massaging it furiously and the other hand picked up the pace with the vibrator. The combination of the two rolled her eyes into the back of her head as she no longer was in touch with reality. All there was, and all that ever would be, was Sir's voice...

Sir's voice... and direction. Sophia drifted in her mind as the world slowed. She would be a good girl... she wouldn't disappoint Sir... she... had... to...

And in one violent burst, Sophia snapped back into reality. Her body unleashing a furious torrent of orgasmic pleasure, Sir's little slut arched her back wildly and writhed, screaming and moaning, a mixture of tears and laughter all rolled into one. The guttural sound barely masked by the tirade of obscenities. Wave after wave washed over her as one orgasm led to an aftershock, which triggered another orgasm... the mere movement of her body and the friction on her skin touching off another trigger, her body becoming more sensitive each time and more vulnerable.

The vibrator had been tossed aside, and as it rolled out of sight, Sophia looked like a woman possessed of demons upon the floor. Speaking in tongues, writhing uncontrollably, she was now completely lost in the deep end.

And when all had finally been settled, Sophia lay upon the floor before her Sir completely spent and unable to move. Heavy breathing, her body weak from all the convulsions. Her body had let loose with a wild torrent of pleasure and it completely drained her in the process.

"Was that the best you can offer me, my little slut?" Came the familiar voice of Sir as he stood over the collapsed body of his girl.

Sophia couldn't form any coherent words, no matter how much she was yelling in her mind "No Sir!"

"Very well then..." He continued, "Tomorrow you owe me ten more for your impatience."

Sophia's eyes widened at his voice.

"And I'll be the one to take them from you this time. You will not rob me again, my little slut. Do you understand me?"

Sophia could only nod in agreement, biting her lower lip. Was it wrong that she was turned on again? She'd have to wait until tomorrow... but no matter. Sir was very detail oriented... Sophia smiled gently as she fell asleep on the carpet, while Sir kept watch into the night.

"Tomorrow is another day." Sir whispered.