All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 100'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 412 Comments (Page 3)
PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Lenarrans

What you are all referring to is a conversation between the doctor and Weber about the possibilities for breeding the Lenarrans. The doctor suggested Kirrix grubs and Weber was concerned it would kill them.

There were no dead Lenarrans.

Also, those experiments have not been conducted yet because Weber wanted all the Lenarrans captured before the Doctor began experimenting and also wanted the Doctor to ensure they would not be killed because there were so few of them.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
NO dead Lenarrans.

Ok. With others claiming erroneous things about the Nymphs and others taking it as gospel, I actually went back and found the references within the story....and no, there are no dead Nymphs from collection activities. The relevant chapters are:

ch-93?page=9

ch-96?page=9

ch-96?page=10

The most telling is from the last one:

“Weber paused then shook his head. "Buckingham's orders... he wants the full set captured before you begin testing."

"I suppose it is prudent," Friedrich mused. "More subjects are always preferable to establish a baseline, especially if there are any accidents during testing..."

Weber rounded on him angrily. "You've been granted permission to perform surgery and take as many samples as you need, but I'll take a very dim view if any of them are permanently damaged. We need to find a way of breeding more of them and we've only got four!"

Friedrich nodded, lost in thought. "I have a number of interesting specimens we could try cross-breeding them with. Do you have any objections to using Kirrix?"

"Kirrix?!" Weber blurted out in alarm. "That'll kill them, surely!"

"I don't believe so," Friedrich replied, glancing at the Lenarran in the adjacent cell. "They seem to have limited regenerative capabilities. It will certainly be excruciatingly painful, but they should survive..."

"Only if you can guarantee they'll live, Professor," Weber cautiously agreed. “

grayghost323grayghost323about 6 years ago
just not enough

I loved the long chapter it's to bad you can't get payed to just tell stories so we can read them faster but that life love the new chapter can not wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this story!

I have been waiting for chapter 100 and I just read it all in one go. Loved it. Now of course I'm waiting on 101!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I also have a vague memory of 2 dead Lenarians

PLR, maybe you need to expand the search area.

Maybe it was a conversation between the Special Forces guys who did the snatching.

Just saying.

DreissenDreissenabout 6 years ago
Awesome Story

Thank you for this. I always look forward to the next chapter in your stories. I know it has to come to an end sometime, but hopefully not anytime soon.

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
I'm with PLR

There were discussions among John and the girls with Rachel saying they shouldn't restrict their search to only living nymphs and Jade saying John could bring them back to life. There hasn't been any mention by anyone of having possession of or knowledge of the where abouts of any dead nymphs. That I'm sure I would remember, those that disagree please post the chapter and page number so we can see for ourselves. mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I might be greedy

but I need another 28 pages. This last chapter was outstanding. I just finished crave more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Just read all the chapters. Who are you? Dan Simmons?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Psychic aura canceler

Maybe this is just me but would the emperors toy have broken down johns psychic wall that he built around his dark side?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow, I couldn't put it down, and now I have to wait, again, for the next exciting installment 😞 Never mind, I can re-read it using the ebook now 😀 thank you Tefler for all of this hard work

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
A very good question

I can see why you ask that. The only thing I can come up with as to why it wouldn't is it is described as a very sturdy mind shield crown, now I know it's not actually a crown but that's the description it's given. This is something only Tefler could answer. Also keep in mind that ProJohn was thrown into a prison in John's mind and I believe chained there too. But my speculation does not answer this really good question. Hopefully Tefler will take the time to settle it unless it would be a spoiler, hope it's not I'm really curious. mikecfl.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Maybe ProJohn Went Down Too

John has a barrier to keep ProJohn controlled which as suggested may have dropped, but ProJohn also could have been disabled with the psychic inhibitor. After all, ProJohn is not a person in the traditional sense.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 6 years ago
Great point Toronto Guy

..,about ProJohn being suppressed too. If that is the case, perhaps Alyssa (who we know generated a large null zone on Asians) can “backstop” John in his confrontation with ProJohn and generate a null zone if it seemed like ProJohn was winning.

Perhaps Dana can reconstruct the psychic null zone generator, but remember the BSP used a self-destruct to destroy it. She may be able to suck it from John, or perhaps just knowing such a device is possible she may be able to replicate it

purpl3purplepurpl3purpleabout 6 years ago
Mind shield degradation

I don't believe that Johns Mind Shield would have broken down. It is something akin to a state of mind and therefore completely unable be degraded by the machine.

kimberklrkimberklrabout 6 years ago
first time poster

had to make my first post to congratulate you on one of the best story chapters i've ever read. i've read many many books, i'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but man this was good. don't know what it was exactly but you seemed to check everything of the list. please please keep doing this.

CeruleanBlueCeruleanBlueabout 6 years ago
Kudos!

Hi Tefler,

I know my comment may get lost in the sea of opinions but I wanted to take a moment to let you know my thoughts. This was by far the best chapter yet, and by that I mean in no way to disparage your other chapters, only to extol this one to an even greater degree. The battle scene was incredible, and I want to let you know the bride and groom imagery of Dana collecting the magnetic mines was especially well done!

I know you hear a lot of complaining in the comments - people will always find it easier to pick apart another's work than to create anything of their own. I daresay as your series gains renown, you'll hear more negativity simply due to the law of averages. A greater number of people reading means a proportionally greater number of trolls wanting to sling mud. Please don't let it discourage you. You're doing an astounding job of crafting a story. Rest, recharge, channel your muse, and know that your fans are eagerly and patiently (for the most part) waiting for your next chapter.

Sincerely, CB

TeflerTeflerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 101 status

Chapter 100 took quite a bit of effort, so I wanted to take a break and write something completely different. I wrote a standalone story (basically the same size - 94k words), which was a refreshing change as I was able to write on a blank canvass. That not-so-short story is available on my Patreon site.

Now that's finished, I'm working on chapter 101 again. I've written about 6k so far, so it'll be a couple of weeks before it's fully edited and available here.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it soo much man your the best

this is amazing i can’t wait for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
New short story

What is it about, and when will it be available here.

Thanks,

love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great work

Hi! I love your story, it's too bad that i can't really afford to be a patron ... meanwhile i don't see how the attack on the secret complex would be in any way dangerous : even if jade would go alone physicaly she would be fine, if there is some shenenigans from weber irilith via the raptor could take control of any defence or self-destruct. otherwise i must confess that it's a little bit frustrating that you aren't publishing a new chapter every 10 days. thank for your work !

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
Dear frustrated

Please everyone keep in mind that Tefler continues to post his story here for free even though a few of his patrons have encouraged him to stop. The new story he just posted to patreon was his way to decompress after writing the intense battle scenes for 100. I read a number of authors and though I enjoy their stories it can be months to years between chapters in a storyline. If you go through all 100 chapters and look at the posting date you will see that Tefler put out 3 chapters a month or more for most of the 2 years. I personally would rather Tefler pause and take a breath than lose him and this great saga to burnout. Hope I'm in the majority. Thank you again Tefler, love the story. mikecfl

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Hear Hear

And Chapter 100 was three chapters long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AWSOME. AWSOME. AWSOME!!

Loved everything. I must confess i have a stressfull job and being able to lose myself in a future world this dynamic is so awsome. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need more

This story is amazing. Does anyone have any suggestions of anything similar to this epic story? I need something to tie me over til the next chapter

FatherSinFatherSinabout 6 years ago
Ok

*otherwise i must confess that it's a little bit frustrating that you aren't publishing a new chapter every 10 days. thank for your work !*

If it is so urgent and important you can always start your own story of similar interest and quality and post new chapters every five days.

Unless you live in a country where you only earn a hundred dollars a week like Moldavia, you are also saying that going without a few coffees a month is not something you could trade for contribution to Tefler's Patreon. Just don't mention it if you intend to apologize for not joining. It is not required. It is a fanclub with some great community and perks but if you enjoy reading the story that is why it is posted here for you to read.

You could also buy the ebooks from Amazon if you want to read the updated "finished" versions and don't feel like being a Patreon, but want to help support Tefler's writing. Book three might be available soon.

There are certain things that fans here keep saying that are just not coming across the way the commenters seem to expect them to.

This story is a more than decent pulp Sci Fi serial, the likes of which many seem surprised to find here on Literotica. To its audience it is as good as stories they would pay money to buy from a bookstore. By cutting out the publisher, it should earn as much for Tefler just by Patreon support and Amazon Ebook sales as he would have made with a PITA to connecting publishing deal. He seems likely to be handed one of those eventually anyways even though it isn't clear if he needs one. That deal would likely require him to pull down the story from this site, and stop posting here. He has about 15 books to finish this series somd publisher is going to gamble on 15 books selling a few hundred thousand copies per.

Thank the Patreons. Thank the people who buy ebooks. That makes it more expensive for a publisher to buy the story and set conditions against Tefler giving it to you here for free. He is making an income so far that allowed him to make this his hobby/career. That means frequent chapters for you and freedom to avoid restrictions for Tefler. For now at least.

UnknownNameUnknownNameabout 6 years ago
Lynette Devereux

Well I guess too bad that John doesn't get an intimate encounter with a Fleet Admiral Devereux as his superior officer. She could have played a similiar role for the Terran Federation that Niskera plays for the Trankarans, and John seems to have a weakness for women in formal wear and uniforms.

On the other hand, technically, Admiral Devereux is just presumed dead¹⁾ as of chapter 100 so who knows ... ;)

¹⁾I call Devereux's death "presumed" because there is no first hand account of someone seeing her dead. There would be no break in the continuity if, during one of the following chapters, Devereux were found injured in a hospital bed at some hidden location (like Tartarus).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Scene from Tartarus is missing ??

In the" note on Battle of terra " by tefler on patreon....there Is a mention of the scientist at tartarus in cafeteria ....right after Olympus defender Fleet under darces enter the sol system...have anyone noticied it and know more about it

TeflerTeflerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Tartarus

I pushed the Tartarus scenes into chapter 101.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So happy to be caught up now with 100

Give me moar, now! Tsk. Where are my manners? What I meant to say was, thank you for all your hard work, I love the story so far!

And I'm so relieved to have finally caught up with your prolific writing pace! The last month or two has been ridiculous with me so addicted to TSM!! My work has suffered with me always tired and coming in late, and my friends have been wondering what the heck i'm doing every evening week after week hiding at home. Sadly society is such these days, that I can't comfortably tell them that I've been reading a space opera about an alien with 4 balls who 3 times a day, ejaculates over a gallon of psychic sperm, which is greedily gobbled down by a harem of impossibly beautiful women from several species. :rofl: ;-) My friends would freak! hahahah

Oh, and even though I strongly dislike Patreon for a host of reasons I won't bore you with, I just signed up again (after cancelling years ago out of frustration) just to contribute to your efforts. Looking forward to the next!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too long :-(

Dear Tefler,

it is getting late this time. are you going for another big chapter. it would be better with previous 9 pagers. please dont make a habit of putting each chapter as monthly. You are very good but keeping it these much long... it is tiring to all of your ardent and old readers who followed you from the start.

Bring out new one soon.

Sinuhe

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
To anonymous To Long

Go into the comments and read the ones from pussylickersrus and Tefler, the explanation for the time difference in posting is there. You need to search back a few pages of them and check for their postings. It's all there.

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
An add on

You can also become a patron for faster updates and information. Tefler still post here where it's free to his fans on this site but being a patron would give you what your asking for.

CubiusCubiusabout 6 years ago
Standalone Story..?

Hello Tefler and Patrons, can someone please confirm whether or not the standalone story Tefler mentioned will hit Literotica or be a Patreon-only release?

Thanks and happy waiting,

Cubius

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
My impression

was that it was more of a patron thing and it was in the loving wives category. Tefler just needed to step away for a breather. Hopefully Tefler himself will answer you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Speculation

I wonder if the BSP new-found emotional life is due to John distracting/fighting the astral plane monster? If the monster suppresses Progenitors' emotional connections because they want to 'feed' from the progenitor's thralls then weakening the monster might give relief to other Progenitors.

This also implies that Mael'nerak went through some form of process to oppose this monster in order for his love for his Matriarch to blossom.

Just thinking out loud.

A fan of the 🦁

Redsled07Redsled07about 6 years ago
Excellent Story

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the story this far and look forward to the continuation of it!

Someone anymous asked for any story of comparable merit, Storyonline. Com has the Epic story by Mike Cropo entitled, “Time of Eden and of Elves” continuing with “Wolves and Dragons of the Blood”. It is story of Earth’s future after a cataclysmic event with running battles on Earth and across the galaxy.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Still

I went through every chapter from the time they met Jade....read my lips, "No Dead Lenarrans!".....yet ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@PLR: did you clean up typos, spelling & grammar while you were there?

You might as well... it's only fair, you got to go back and read that much TSM...

LOL...

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was so Fucking good

I have been binge reading your stuff mate, if you are ever in Singapore I’ll get you a beer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
take that offer!!!

I hear Singapore can be expensive!!! Excellent story, I'm here from chapter 1. I plan on buying the ebook series.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
@GeoD

LOL. Actually I do help quite a bit with grammar and plot points over on Patreon. And it was a labor of love anyway. :-)

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
@mikecfl

Thanks for having my back on this one. It was mentioned by a poster in the comments section about two dead Lenarrans back a few chapters ago when the conversation took place between the Doc and Weber at the end of chapter 96. But they were in error, having mis-read that chapter. I am thinking that is the vague rememberance some are having.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago

mikecfl

"My impression

was that it was more of a patron thing and it was in the loving wives category. Tefler just needed to step away for a breather. Hopefully Tefler himself will answer you."

I agree with you mikecfl.

Now don't take this as gospel. However: Tefler hinted that he was unsure he should post the loving wives story on Lit. First: that fanbase can be pretty caustic. Second: the story is a bit on the darker side and he is worried it would bother some readers here.

It is actually a very honest, perceptive, and emotionally evocative piece which Tefler wrote using his now characteristic flair. I and several others loved it. But only he can tell you if he is going to post it here.

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
PLRUS

Thank you for the thanks. You keep us updated here when Tefler is busy writing and can't update. For the loving wives story since it's normally about a cheating slut most of the time I want to kill them within the first couple of pages. I requested my wife read one and at the end she stated " I would kill her ". To read 94,000 words of a " dark tale " would be intense. A lot have the wife going out of her way to harm the husband and I want to see her punished to the extreme and or dead. I am writing this to show you are correct in the type of response Tefler may get since you say it is a dark tale. Personally I will happily wait for chapter 101 but Tefler is the author so it's up to him whether to post that story here. Thanks again PLRUS and thank you Tefler for TSM. mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Patreon

Anyone else recently having troubles viewing Tefler's later in, been getting a "Down for Maintenance" screen for more than a week now.

1handslapping1handslappingabout 6 years ago
Anon

it sometimes shows that if you haven't signed in for a while, try signing in again and see if it sorts it

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 6 years ago
Speaking of grammar

Can someone educate me on the difference between ‘different to’ and ‘different from’? Sometimes Tefler says ‘different from,’ but much more often he says ‘different to.’ Are there times one is more correct than the other? I always say “different from,” but Tefler speaks English, and I only speak Texan.

Another grammar note, so many authors use ‘reign’ when they mean ‘rein’. It seems 75% of the time I see reign, the writer should have used rein. If you’re not talking about a monarch, a dictator, or other potentate, you probably mean ‘rein’. You don’t loosen a reign, you don’t give free reign, those are idioms referring to giving a horse his head, i.e., not using your reins to to direct a horse, but allowing your mount to choose his own path.

I think having this wonderful story serialized does contribute to editorial difficulties in keeping things consistent, but at the same time can lead to some repetitive use of some words. For instance, as many times as the Invictus crew has been in and out of Paragon armor, if they still find the clicking sound of the plates sealing themselves ‘curious,’ the crew is really lacking in curiosity or something. Surely after a while the clicks at least become ‘reassuring’ or ‘encouraging’ or anything else. I really look forward to reading the updated and expanded e-books where I’m sure all our piddling complaints are addressed. And believe me, these personal peeves are piddling compared to the prodigious perspicacity of our poet Tefler!

In an earlier comment I referred to Alyssa creating a null zone on Asians. This seems both discriminatory and politically incorrect. It also proves I am bilingual. In addition to Texan, I also speak the tongue of the autocorrected. Alyssa created a null zone on the planet Ashana.

Thanks Tef! Keep rocking along brother! Although technically not a cliffhanger, I’m worried about how Jade will handle the extensive anti-personnel defenses you described on Tartarus. I know she stood up to a round from a quantum rifle, but still, multiple Gatling laser turrets? Or will the troopers refuse to fire on a Lioness? Will Weber get what’s coming to him? Maybe Jehana will get to kick him in the nuts until he dies? Will the creepy researcher get fed to the Kirrix? I can’t wait!

HillCountryCowboy

1handslapping1handslappingabout 6 years ago
HCC

there's no practical difference between Different from, different to, or different than (the third option) From is used more in US, to in UK. than is used equally between the two, but all are interchangeable, and none are avoided by authors generally apart from to their own taste

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Jade's Entry Technique and Battle Aftermath

So, how do you think Jade will gain entry to the secret base? There are a number of options:

She could use a form of stealth. We saw in the pool that she made herself quite small. If she entered the size of house cat, the guards might grab her and take her inside the defences. Or, the guards and automated defences might not notice her at all.

She could use maximal defences. As suggested in the comments, she has the ability to absorb quite a bit of punishment.

She could go on a rampage. She could just bust her way in -- smashing everything in her way and taking efforts to make any counterattack as short as possible.

She could let herself be captured and then breakout. This might be especially effective if she changed her appearance so she didn't look like herself (Jade).

She could impersonate someone else. This is a newer ability, and we have not yet seen her use it in a conflict scenario.

I predict we will see more than one technique, but that one of them will be impersonation. Her ability is a bit of a Chekhov's gun. Now that we have seen it, we have to see it used.

The next question is, will she need John and the gals' help? That's hard for me to predict. I could see it go either way. I think they might help with extraction, but not with entry. They might also help from the ship. I would kind of like to see Jade do most of the rescuing on her own and for her to not need rescuing herself. It might be fun if she was captured and for Weber and the doctor to think they have the upper hand only to learn that Jade has a few tricks up her sleeve, and/or that she intentionally let herself be captured. I could also see use of the classic movie trope where the hero takes more punishment that the antagonist thinks is possible -- much to the villain's ultimate peril.

Do you think Jade will actively kill Weber and the Doc? Will Jehanna or one of the other nymphs play such a role with one of the two men? They could meet their deaths in battle, or they could be executed after the battle. Will they have important information to give up? Who will extract it? It could be Jade, but it could also be John or Alyssa. Will John record their confession like he did with the Emperor? I would think that he would. What about the kidnap crew? Do you think we will see them tracked down and terminated, or will they be forgotten?

Finally, what will happen with Jehanna and the nymphs? John won't want to leave Jehanna unprotected. We know John is very attracted to her, but she has always been a bit different than the other gals with the possible exception of Rachel. If she is badly injured enough by the Doctor though, she might now be another of John's wounded little birds. As for the nymphs, on Lenarra, they didn't have masters, but they seem to need them now. I don't see Jade leaving the ship, but I don't see her leaving her species sisters either. John having a bunch more Lionesses , in some ways, doesn't feel to me like it fits the story. I could see Jade being their matriarch and them being secondary characters in the story -- helpers for sure, but not Lionesses. Still, I could see Jade wanting her master to take them fully and wanting her new sisters to grow as strong as Jade herself.

While we are waiting, I would love to read everyone's thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely Class!!

This story i followed since the first few chapters has gone from strength to strength and to think we are all eagerly awaiting chapter 101 is amazing.

My copy of the paperback of the opening chapters arrived yesterday and I have already read it :D also what chapter is the next in sequence after the book so I can read it all in order again :D

Any time scale in the second volume? And will they be an option in the future for hardback versions? And maybe the possibility of a giveaway of sorts for signed copies :D

As usual top notch work tefler another satisfied reader here :D

FatherSinFatherSinabout 6 years ago
Keeping you informed

101 has an excellent start on. The rescue part is edited.

I believe there is a huge clean-up of the whole aftermath still to be written.

I am thinking of advising most of that be left for chapter 102.

It is late to think of that because Tefler is likely already working to conclude 101 with that. That would make 101 another massive chapter.

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
FatherSin

Appreciate the update for fans here. I know that 101 isn't ready for post here but I still check for updates in the comments several times a day so It's nice to get information when I do. Thanks and Thanks to my favorite author Tefler. mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nymph possibility

Toronto Guy - what if Jade is their new master? So far we know about human males, but we don't know exactly what they respond to. Could jade be sufficiently changed and or powerful enough to become their master?

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Jade as Master

It's possible that Jade could fulfill the role of Master, but I think only because the role of Matriarch would substitute. We saw that the nymphs on Lennara weren't subservient to terran women -- they were only attracted to the men. I think Jade said she didn't want to appear as a man. Besides, I am not sure she would want to fool her sisters. Maybe she would do it if important enough, but who knows what would happen when she returned to her natural state.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
@Elon

Elon, I would gladly let you know that information, except for a few reasons:

First: it would be a spoiler.

Second: It would violate the expectations of those who pay for that information.

Third: Tefler would just delete it---as he should for reasons noted previously.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
RE Jade

Yea honestly, i think it will turn out Jade became a matriarch a few chapters ago when she had her "big cat nap" before the fight to free Niskera. Or it could be she has the potiential to become a matriarch. Because i think John's subconscious will have to decide to make her one. But whether or not they'll need a master still remains to be seen. Now what happens when she goes into Tartarus well i'm just not sure it will all go perfectly because she seem to be "in heat" from the top of her head to her toes.

Now as for what happens to Jehanna Elani and the other nymphs i see a few possibilites.

For Jehanna:

First yes it's true she could quit being a reporter and join up with the lionesses. But at the same time she's just as useful at being a reporter. Personally i think the best thing is if she goes back to TFNN and helps rebuild.

For the Nymphs:

First I think i have to restate my previous arguement about the Invictus needing more crew. I mean they're on a ship as big as a light aircraft carrier and they're depending way too much on their technological edge. So while it may be difficult to add more girls because this is a harem story, but they do need more crew at the same time. I mean it's not like there aren't any jobs they couldn't do on the invictus. Also i think either the Invictus or prehaps Maliri space is the safest place for the nymphs at the moment.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Staffing Levels on the Invictus

It would be interesting to see the story discuss what is lost by automation and what part of that gap is covered by the special abilities of the crew. Otherwise, you have to ask why other ships require so many (non-Marines) crew.

For example, Faye covers some of the gap. She runs multiple Avatars 24-7. She can replace 30 or more crew on that basis.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
@TheTorontoGuy

Well alot of the needed crew on a scifi starship i think include ones who manipulate systems and making sure everything runs smoothly. And possibly troubleshoot problems when they occur. Then there is a fair amount of people similarly trained to act as backups as well.

With the crew on the invictus now they have so few women doing 3-4 jobs i figure. Not to mention Faye doing more like 5-7 jobs. I mean Fay is inhabiting a Progenitor Server and it seemed to me she was at her limit in this chapter.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyabout 6 years ago
More?

Is Tefler going to finish this story for us? Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back Tefler!

Though having put this tale on hiatus since chap95ish till the Terra attack storyline is somewhat resolved, I still cannot wait for the "after action" chapter to finally rejoin the story.

VERY GLAD Teff is back in the saddle again, working on it (see his patreon).

The very MUCH earned hiatus was hopefully enough to prevent an earnest burnout.

Take it easy dude.

-bckwrm36

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
To those concerned

About Tefler finishing the story you should go through the comments first. Tefler is still writing 101 and has not said or commented anything that would lead me to believe he isn't going to finish. Tefler is writing for his patrons first, plus needed a breather after 100, and this is a free site to his fans here. I fully expect to be reading 101 in the near future here as well as other chapters to come. Please check the comments, they can answer some of your concerns. Some of his patrons have asked Tefler to stop posting here but so far Tefler continues posting here. If he changes his mind I'm sure he will let us know or the patrons that also post comments here will.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 6 years ago
Stealthy infiltration for Jade

I know Tefler has already finished the rescue portion of the next chapter, but as another commentator pointed out, Jade can make herself small, and since her powers have increased, she can probably make herself very small. So, I was pondering what would be small, but heavily armored and hard to kill. I’m suggesting a Lone Star tick (appropriately in the nymph stage). She could easily catch a ride, really get under their skin, and have you ever tried to kill a tick? Those little scudders are tough.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
@ John Blackhawk

You said: "Also i think either the Invictus or prehaps Maliri space is the safest place for the nymphs at the moment."

I am thinking the question (after the Nymphs are strengthened, freed and become mommas) is more, Who would be safe from the Nymphs?

Momma Bears have nothing on a whole pack of Godzillas!!!!!!!

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Godzilla!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
@hillcountry cowboy

You said: "I’m suggesting a Lone Star tick (appropriately in the nymph stage). She could easily catch a ride, really get under their skin, and have you ever tried to kill a tick?"

Oh my GOSH!! Can you imagine Jade as a tick and hitting a major artery???? Mummification in 10 seconds flat!!!! LMAO

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Jade's Possible Transformation

She lands on your head as a bug and then turns into a dinosaur. While a tick might be tough, it doesn't seem very poetic from a writing perspective. How about Dragonfly to Dragon?

It would also be interesting if she no longer had to visualize a variation of an actual creature, and she created her own. Like a military tank, she would have trade-offs -- speed, agility, armour, endurance, firepower.

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Tefler saying Draft of 101 on Saturday

Tefler just posted on Patreon that he has about 2000 words left on his draft of chapter 101 and that he expects to be done the draft on Saturday the 7th.

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
Thanks

for the update TheTorontoGuy

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
@PLR

I agree with your point no one would be safe from the nymphs once they are strengthened.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
Can you imagine?

Walking along in a wonderfull forrest and you see the teenage girl of your dreams? You sit and talk with her only to look up and see Godzilla looking down on you balefully and then, after you take a dump in your pants, the girl squeels, "Mommy!" LMAO--second dump in the pants and puckered anus for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Action Packed

Going to read this again (for the third time). :)

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
From some

Of the comments here I think withdrawal is starting to take it's toll on everyone. Serious question, for the patrons that are commenting here has Tefler indicated that the step back from this story helped in the way he wanted? I know he wrote a completely different story from this one while taking the breather but I'm curious if he indicated that it was enough. From some comments gleaned from patreon and here his income is from writing full time now. I hope it's going well for him. Thanks again Tefler. mikecfl.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 6 years ago
Ticks aren't poetic

But still, Jade = nymph = nymph stage tick, there's a kind of transitive alliteration there, even if its not poetry. And as the coffee-drinking sages in Yancey, Texas once noted on the wall, you can freeze a fly but you can't drown a tick. I'm sure a lot of applied research went into that profound conclusion.

TeflerTeflerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 101 - status

I just completed chapter 101 and posted it on my Patreon site. I'll be editing it over the next few days and it'll probably be up here in about a week's time.

Tefler

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
Thank

You for the status update Tefler, hope things are going well. mikecfl

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
I kinda agree about withdrawl

I have to agree abut the signs of withdrawl here. I mean so far the comments haven't stopped coming in on this chapter alone. Right now i'm thinking its a fair bet this chapter hits 350 comments at least before CH 101 gets published on this website.

StaukerStaukerabout 6 years ago
Waiting.............

As of 04\07\2018, I have a week to wait till chapter 101..... It's painful

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Differences in Draft and Final Versions of Chapters

@ElonPaul, it's my understanding that the differences between the draft and final versions of chapters on Patreon is small. Most of the changes are just what's called copy editing changes -- grammar, spelling and the like.

Occasionally, there are story editing changes. These are changes to the plot that make the story work better. My understanding is, that when these happen, these are usually pretty small.

So, I would say read the draft version if it makes you feel better. You can always read the final version later as a re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just became a Patreon Member for Tefler

Guys, Chapter 101 is amazing. I would say Tefler writing style is becoming top class day by day! It might not be wrong to say that he can make it to the top league soon! Way to go, Tefler! And guys, I am an Indian, earning much less wages in India than most of you here, but still paying $1 per chapter is worth every single penny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anon indian

Did you use a credit card or a debit card for the patreon payment? I tried using debit card with paypal but did not work. Can you please clarify on the process. As I dont have a credit card so it will be useful and really helpful if the clarification is for the paypal process.

MastiffK9MastiffK9about 6 years ago

I tried using a prepaid credit card and it declined. Any ideas anyone?

ms904191ms904191about 6 years ago

Well if any of you live outside of USA then you need an international debit or credit card for the site or PayPal to accept the money

Maybe even in USA but I am not sure about how things work in USA since I don't live there

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusabout 6 years ago
@Elon

I will let him know...though I am sure it is not necessary. Tefler reads all these threads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GO JADE GO!

that's my pussycat! you give that weber a nice big bite for me okay?😉

mid blowing tefler! I"ll need to nominate you for an erotic nobel prize if your writing gets any better.

regards,

max

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960about 6 years ago
Funny find

Tefler

Was this lady your inspiration for Sparks/Dana?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005451/

An actual auburn haired gal named Dana Sparks! LOL

no_one_gives_ano_one_gives_aabout 6 years ago
Re: Funny find

she even has baby blue eyes, and she even acted on Star Trek. I am sure she would have been inspiration

and to think image in my mind of Dana was closer to Sansa Stark :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One other name coincidence

I earlier discovered a Vice Admiral John Blake (now retired, it seems) of the US Navy.

Strange world!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 6 years ago
Approximately 4 more days

Don’t think I’m gonna make it. Roaring case of withdrawal will likely cause my demise by then

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkabout 6 years ago
300th comment!

:P Well i just wanted to say i can relate hillcountrycowboy. This story is addictive to read and it's inspired me to write my own harem story. I give Telfer credit for not breaking up the major battle in this chapter i mean it would be agonizing to read if he had broken it up. But still after a hellacious battle like that my addiction hasn't decreased even a little bit because i find myself asking the same question everyone else does "WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?" when the chapter ends.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 6 years ago
Once again I´ll state a fact...

Been with "THE TEF" since the beginning...give my thanks just about every chapter...both my wife and I are enjoying this Space Odyssey to the max. I read it to her, translating it to Spanish as I read it. It has been a great bonding/learning experience for both of us and we do wait expectantly for the next chapter for further enjoyment.

But, Guys and Gals, Lit has so many authors (found while waiting for TSM chapters), from SF and Fantasy...all types of combat stories from all the ages, conquest stories, action stories, mysteries and fantasy, of all types and just a plethora of diverse stories from titillating to hard core porn under all categories. I´ve traveled beneath the earth, into the seas, into space and into time here on Lit...so don´t chew your nails off waiting for our favorite authors´ next chapter, explore and venture further into Literotica. you´ll be surprised what you can pass the hours with. I can´t believe the level of dedicated authors we can enjoy and seeing as I live on my SS and retired in the High Andes of Perú, just want to say "Thank You" again to Tef and all the other authors on Lit for all of the pleasurable hours you give us so dedicatedly, many "Kudohs" and "Attaboys" your way from this old Jar Head speaking his mind...

ms904191ms904191about 6 years ago

Any update on 101 tefler ?????

When can we see it on literotica ?????

mikecflmikecflabout 6 years ago
Ok, that's it

I can't stand that the comment count is stuck at 303. I don't know if it's my OCD or that no new info is available. I have noticed that everyone runs out of things to say unless it's a new reader or someone who has abstained for their own sanity so they can read for a longer duration before this drug of choice runs out and withdrawal once again sets in. I check for new info 3 to 6 times a day, thank God that my wife found something I could read that actually interested me. Unfortunately I binge read the equivalent of the 3 novel length books in about 36 hours. I think I'm rambling, I'm going to stop now. Thanks again Tefler for the saga and your talent. mikecfl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
305

Any news

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

to all who wait for more I went back to the start and started over to read. have found moor things I missed the first time I have loved this time even more .Tefler as I go over your work it was good ; but as you work on this you have gotten so good at this THANK YOU I will keep reading your work ZEKE7474

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11about 6 years ago
Just a couple thoughts

Just went through them all again, there is a reference to a yellow skinned and red haired race, I think that alanthia is one of the abandoned, the abandoned are the thralls for alanthia's master. I might be off, but there were a lot of " light green" references to a few females. I also had a thought: a nanite swarm, either for Faye to direct, or just an extra defense screen for missions

big65dawguwbig65dawguwabout 6 years ago
Ailanthia as a Abandoned

Ailanthia has been LK's Matriarch for over 4,000 yrs , The Abandoned were created after the fall of the Callopean Shores about 100 yrs ago , so she's not one . Green in various shades seem a pretty common color in Tefler space so I wouldn't be too quick to assume much about it . It seems humans various tones are rarer than the blue , greens & yellows , even gray we've meet .

TheTorontoGuyTheTorontoGuyabout 6 years ago
Third eBook Posted. Probably on to Editing

Tefler just published his third eBook. So, if we are lucky, he is on to reviewing feedback from his editors now on chapter 101. (Sometimes he works some on the next chapter first.)

So, battle at Ganymede. Two battle aftermaths with the various characters, not the least of which are the nymphs. Visit to Olympus. Ship repairs. Set course for Kirrix invasion. Think we will see anything else in 101?

TeflerTeflerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 101 status

I've finished editing chapter 101, so it should be up here in a few days time. I've also just published eBook 3 on Amazon, which covers chapters 21-30. I rewrote them all to clean up some of the early rough dialogue and insert a number of new scenes.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks Tef

Thanks for the update Tef...going by past experience, it'll probably show up on here monday or tuesday...Can't wait.

The battle of Terra was epic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES