All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 062'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Draco9881

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well. No backup server for Faye? They did one for Naxus. Also, Faye re-wrote her programming into another area of her memory...so we KNOW Faye can do it. That is a high priority...ESPECIALLY since she cannot be re-created anymore? ESPECIALLY since she may now be in harm's way piloting the Raptor?

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 63 is finished!

I handed it over to my editors a few minutes ago. Hopefully I'll be done with editing by tomorrow evening, and I'll be able to submit it then!

Cheers

Tefler

BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraover 7 years ago
Oh

Oh sweet time coming soon

MuledriverMuledriverover 7 years ago
Page 2

Yeah, page 2 of the comments for this chapter, seem to have been eaten by Lit. The last couple postings showed at the bottom of the story's last page, but page 2 itself won't load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliffhanger

I am thinking that John and the crew only promissed to blow up the base, but what about the Kintark there?

There is also a commander Rupert Grant running round, wanted for assisting piracy. If I recall correctly, he escaped arrest in chapter 17, but can he have gotten a new identity an be placed aboard the flagship of admiral Lynton, and impersonating her by using a hacked communication-line, or is he a sell-out ambassador for Norwood to the Kintark?

Why this complication? Well, the hiring of the assassin-boss Amatsu Mikaboshi will not be cheap, so whoever is running this is rich, and wants power, raw power. It is hinted in the comments that a Progenitor can do this, and in chapter 61 there are hints about the assistant which a Progenitor has, that drives a male to want power, as was also hinted in previous chapters.

I think that John will have to face his "assistant" before he can face his enemy.

Yamamoto will be glad that John has survived, and possible give some clues about Amatsu Mikaboshi, just because he is on the hunt for him. I think that Shinatobe was used to murder his family, as payment for the assasination-attempt he derailed.

Further more a question, what is the caption for chapter 6? It is the only one without a nice statement about the contents!

Herman Grootaers.

PussyLickersRusPussyLickersRusover 7 years ago
Herman Grootaers

You have some unique ideas there. It would be a very interesting plot twist if that base John and his crew are supposed to blow up is actually a prison camp where Lynton and others are being held...

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Editing right now

I'll spend the next three hours or so editing, and I'll submit chapter 63 as soon as I'm done.

Tefler

tbakkytbakkyover 7 years ago
I'm glad

I am so glad i joined Teflers patreon site coz,i sure could use a pick me up today.Thanks Tefler for all your hard work.

Lucka478Lucka478over 7 years ago
Careful Tefler

If your writing gets better it might get banned for being to addictive. Good thing i slept for a couple of hours after i came home from work. There's no way in hell i'll be able to sleep now since i know i'll be getting my fix soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Faye

You know...it may not be a bad idea to create a synthetic robot body for Faye, like Vision of the Avengers. That way, she can enjoy John's bedroom skills...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
update?

?

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 63 submitted

I've finished editing the next chapter, and its now up on my Patreon page. I've also submitted it to Literotica, so look out for it on here in a couple of days time once it's been moderated.

I hope you enjoy:

Three Square Meals - Ch. 63: A puppet and its strings...

Tefler

Lucka478Lucka478over 7 years ago
Nice

I read it as soon as my phone dinged with the notification from patreon but i'll have to reread it today. It was 4 in the morning when i started reading and most details except the main plot are kind of hazy in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Non-stop Action

I am truly addicted and don't want to be cured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fast paced descriptive Excellence

I can't get enough. There is a movie and an illustrated novel in here.

TotchaaTotchaaover 7 years ago
No vid feed

I have overlooked all past ridiculous "technical falsehoods", for example the hollywood hacking (I have laugh quite a bit at those scenes). But this thing with no "vid-feed" because of a broken comm array was just too ridiculous!

I realize it's impossible to be correct everywhere and know all these technical things. But somewhere it has to match reality. The only reason, that I could think of, for them being able to have a real time conversation without also having video feed, is if every single camera on Gabrielle's ship is broken. That seems quite unlikely. If they are able to send data to each other, they are able to have a vid-feed. Computers make no difference on video or sound, in the end, it's just data.

I don't know why this bothered me so much. Probably because the whole thing seemed fishy, and I hate for them to be tricked because of a think that should not be possible.

Have followed story almost since the beginning and has become quite attached to it. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.

TeflerTeflerover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: No video feed

The hacking isn't a "technical falsehood" like the Hollywood depictions of hacking in movies like hackers. The visual representations I describe are how Irillith's mind imagines the cyber realm using her psychic powers. Faye explains this to her in the training simulation.

I've already established audio-only comms exist, the traffic control officers at Olympus contacted the Fool's Gold using that system. Holographic comms use a separate system, which could have been knocked out by battle damage to the main comms array. It wasn't, as Lynton was lying, but her lie wasn't totally implausible with the way tech works in the in this 28th century Universe.

Tefler

TotchaaTotchaaover 7 years ago
No video feed

I guess I can accept that explanation. I suppose I was a bit hasty to call it technical falsehoods as well. It definitely makes it more interesting when we can follow the hacking they way Irillith experiences it.

Thanks for answering.

jlmnjlmnover 7 years ago
Minor error

In this chapter, John sees ninety-one slots in his mind for women he's linked, but in ch. 55, he's linked with 92. (6 on the ship, Edraele, 3 assassins, 80 engineers, Makaela, and Alyndra)

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Belated Congrats on the Million Word Mark.

Needless to say, yet must say regardless, this story is well worth every word to your readers. But, had to read some of the older comments to find out about this milestone. ☹️️ The addition of the Sakura piece of the story is just another absorbing winner. 🙂 Now am sailng on the crew, but know the vid-feed lack is suspicious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice story

I am enjoying the story. There is one thing which nags me every time see it. The author uses the word "apologise" frequently. The correct spelling is "apologize" . Please free the Zee!!!! lol

TeflerTeflerabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Nice story

"The author uses the word "apologise" frequently."

Apologize is an Americanism. I'm English, so I'm afraid I won't apologise(!) for spelling the word correctly. ;-)

Tefler

PrivatejinxPrivatejinxalmost 7 years ago
Correcting fiction

I love that you don't cave when people try to correct your dipiction of your world. All this crap about what should work how. Jade has beast boy powers?!??!?!?! Cyborgs, brain powers and magic cum. Why bother try to tell the author that his tech doesn't match up with modern society.

Also I just started reading this a few days ago and haven't been able to use my free time for anything else. Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still going strong

Thank you again for the fantastic story. I am still loving it. Dawn

redone6566redone6566over 5 years ago
comments

Telfer: I've noticed some British expressions and speech patterns like Admiralty & 10 militerte instead of millimeter and a few other examples, are you from distant shores? Just courious, you write a good story and I'm enjoying reading this story

TeflerTeflerover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: redone6566

Yes, I'm from merry olde England. :-)

There's quite a surprising number of differences between the two versions of English, from alternate word spellings to the use of different expressions. Years ago I briefly considered attempting to write using American English, but I figured it would sound stilted and awkward, so I unashamedly use the British versions for everything!

Tefler

taco1085taco1085about 5 years ago
the games begin

So the games begin, rescue the Terran Federation and then survive an assassination attempt, to try to save the Dragon March personnel... great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my 😖

There he goes again. Biting off too much. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Is there any challenge he will walk away from?

An overly friendly voice with a hidden face ... the foundation of every trick in history.

Learning about new abilities in a flood now. He needs to be a quick study.

Does he have a thing for women that try to kill him??? Can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do they do this while knowing their are traitors and John is not at his best because he is healing Sakura? Lynton is telling them that the coms are down, very suspicious, is she on a special dieet also and she doesn’t want to be exposed by a progenitor?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

They (Rachel) operate on Sakura, using just about everyone in one way or another to save this poor girl, ... John is getting better at controlling / guiding his healing powers. Lynton gives John one more delay before he can reveal the Dragon March traitor (Norwood). Playing political games, or is she another corrupt Admiral? ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Invictus is now a 'one ship strike force? Was Admiral Lynton was expecting him?

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another trap or not? And another girl to join them?

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

***spoiler alert*** this delay in reaching the Fleet Admiral and exposing Norwood, does give us (the audience) a very spiffy space battle to enjoy (our Tef likes to pamper us this way), .... and it also leads them to discover another of those corrupt senior officers in the Dragon March, ... so, our author makes the delay in this chapter, ... SMH, political games, ,,, sheesh! ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"P.. l.. e.. a.. s.. e.."

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith11 months ago

I really, really like the Invictus at this point in the story, I think that they should have left it alone and saved it for Charles, and maybe make a copy of Faye to watch over it until it is time for Charles to get his ship back, ... The gang can make a totally new and improved ship at Genthalas in short order, .... maybe strip off the Nova Lances from the Invictus top-deck and add a few heavy cannons with the improved power Dana knows now and maybe a big supply of Maliti crystal tipped shells, and it's not as though Charles will need the Nova Lances, and he'll love the cannons, ... ;-) ttfn

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith10 months ago

-- Poor Doctor Rachel, Operating, on her feet for hours, ... she is also in need of a little taste of John's Magic / Psychic cum to pep her up, .... And while we have seen several ship upgrades so far, this is the first time we have gotten behind a really major medical procedure / upgrade (John assisted), ... makes for an interesting story twist, ... and our sweet and perky purple pixie is a real jewel, .... I wonder if they can duplicate her at this point, or in their near future, .... since Faye broke the 'hacking deck' that produced our lovely halo-sprite to start with, maybe a copy is the only way to provide Faye with a back-up, .... maybe? ;-) ttfn

ranec1ranec18 months ago
Where is it!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES