Three Stoner Chix - Purple Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as he worked his cock in and out. He continued with his strokes as her moans turned into mini-screams and he began to pump her a little faster. As he fucked her faster still, he leaned his lips to her ear and said, "I'm about to cum."

She moaned but didn't say anything, so he said, "Do you want me to pull out?"

She shook her head from side to side without speaking and merely kept moaning.

"I can cum inside you?"

She nodded and managed to gasp. "Yesssss."

He smiled. "You covered, or you just don't care?"

She bit her lip and then through gritted teeth barely was able to say, "Just. Don't. Care."

Terrance started slamming her hard and fast, quickly picking up steam, but holding off that final moment as long as possible. But then it burst forth like liquid fire from his belly.

Dana Lee heard Terrance grunting loudly with his release. Just then, she looked up to see her brother and Todd standing in the open doorway, staring wide-eyed as they watched their friend emptying his load inside her ravenous pussy.

Goddamn it! How long have they been standing there?

Terrance smiled at David and Todd and kept stroking his cock in and out of David's sister's tight little pussy, even after his orgasm had fully passed. He had that Oxyboner going and wasn't going to go soft for a while. He knew from experience he'd be able to fuck this white bitch's tight pussy and ass all night long.

Dana Lee was staring into her brother's eyes as Terrance kept pumping and bringing her that much closer to orgasm. Between those gritted teeth, she said, "Close your mouth, Doofy. I know you didn't think I was a virgin."

David closed his mouth as he was told, but that didn't stop his cock from tenting his board shorts. Todd's were tenting as well, but he clearly didn't have David's equipment. Fuck. I can't believe I'm letting my brother watch another guy fuck me. Maybe it's just the Oxy speaking, but this is such a fucking turn-on. And look at Todd. The poor boy looks like he's about to have a coronary. He's had a crush on me since middle school. Maybe I should make his dreams come true.

Dana Lee giggled, then turned her head back toward Terrance and said, "Slow it down a sec, hon."

Then she continued to support herself with her left hand on the counter as she placed her right hand on the floor. As soon as that hand was on the floor, she lifted her other hand off the counter and placed it on the floor about shoulder width apart from her right hand. She then transferred her weight to her hands as she pressed her ass back into Terrance's hips and lifted her feet up into the air. Terrance got what she wanted and put his hands under her knees to give her additional support. Then she started walking with her hands toward the boys with Terrance following behind her holding up her legs and still thrusting his cock into her cunt as they walked.

As soon as they reached Todd, Dana Lee said, "Get those shorts off."

She'd been talking to Todd, but David stripped his off just as quickly and both ivory tusk boners all but poked Dana Lee in the eye. Had they been just a bit sharper, she might have been blinded at that moment in time. She giggled at the sight of both their boners. Then she hand walked the last step to Todd and looked up at him, opening her mouth wide.

Todd looked down in amazement at those lush lips, barely able to believe that this was actually going to happen. He'd known Dana Lee as far back as he could remember. She wasn't just David's bratty little sister, he almost thought of her like his own bratty little sister. But when she started filling out a bit in middle school, he started thinking about her differently. And then during his last year in high school, when she was a sophomore, she joined the Colorguard and he got his first look at her skinny little sixteen-year-old body in glittery blue leotards, spinning that flag around and shaking her sexy little ass. The way she moved absolutely melted his heart. Ever since then he'd been smitten with her. Not that he'd ever made a move. He knew a hot chick like her was way out of his league. He had to outweigh her by 100 pounds at least. Probably close to 150. Besides, she was his best friend's little sister, so he'd settled for just worshiping her from afar.

But now, two years later, flying high on Oxy, she was on her knees in front of his naked cock, moving in for the kill. Her face went out of sight under his overhanging belly, and he felt his cock bump into her forehead. He had to squat a little to lower his cock to her mouth, but then he felt her lips engulfing him. He moaned, "Oh fuck," as she swallowed him to the hilt and began massaging him with her throat, something he'd never felt before. He'd had a few blowjobs in college but none of them compared to this. Not even close. He turned to David and moaned, "Dude, your sister gives the best fucking head." Look at his face. He so wishes she was sucking his cock instead of mine.

As Dana Lee sucked she looked sideways at her brother's cock, which was only inches away. Fuck. Look at that beauty. Every bit as big as that time I saw him sleeping in the nude. I almost touched him then. I wanted to see if my fingers could reach around it. I wonder if.... What am I thinking? He's my brother! She closed her eyes to force herself to stop staring.

She kept sucking as Terrance continued to pump her from behind. She shifted her weight to her right hand and gripped Todd's cock with her left as she removed it from her mouth and said, "Take my top off."

Again, she'd been talking to Todd, but David reached down and quickly untied her bikini top to let it fall to the floor as she returned Todd's cock to her mouth and continued sucking with Terrance ramming her and ramming her from behind. She felt Todd's flabby belly sliding against the top of her head, and was surprised at herself. She'd never considered actually sucking him, but now that she was doing it, she could hardly wait to feel his cock inside her pussy.

As her orgasm neared, she sucked harder and harder, and just as she took Todd's cock from her mouth to scream, "FUUUUUUUCK! FUUUUUUCK!! OH FUUUUUUCKING FUUUUUUUUCK!!!", he began to spurt in her face, completely plastering her with his cum.

David nearly passed out at the sight of his baby sister taking a load of cum in the face. He grabbed his cock and started jerking it like crazy, trying to burn that image into his memory, because he never wanted to forget it. Never. Never ever. Then he heard Terrance release a long growling grunt as he came inside Dana Lee once again. "Oh fuck. Fill her up, dude. Fill her fucking pussy to the brim!" Goddamn, I wish it was me!

As Dana Lee felt Terrance's warm spunk splattering the inside of her pussy, she lowered herself to her forearms and sighed deeply. Terrance eased out of her and set her down on her knees allowing her to collapse into the thick carpet and roll over onto her back. She gasped for breath as she wiped Todd's cum from her face with the back of her hand. She licked the cum off her hand and then with a giggle said, "Someone else wants to fuck me, I better have a lit cigarette in my mouth really fucking quick."

----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Up next: PURLE PASSION.

David videotapes his sister's orgy. Alyson and Christian seduce Pastor Scott, and the dorm's redheaded RA interrupts Amy's party.

If you like this story, please VOTE, and comment! We LOVE reading comments! Its our only payment for all the hours we spend working on these crazy stories.

Laurie & C.B.