Three Virgins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yanni sat there for quite some time thinking about what she was doing, and her ambivalence kept her motionless. "It's just sex, what's the big deal about it?" But just a few moments later it was, "I'm never going to get the experience again, do I want it to be empty and emotionless?" When she finally moved her gaze from the door, the first thing she saw was her class photo from high school. She picked herself out and saw how big her smile was. Then she noticed that there was an attractive looking boy standing next to her, and his smile wasn't so sincere. Whether it was because of her or not, she took it that way.

Yanni stormed downstairs and found Mel on top of Hannah, the pizza boy with his cock out, jerking it slowly. He took notice, and stuffed it back into his pants. "Oh, I'm really sorry!" he stammered.

"Keep it out," she demanded. So he did. With each step Yanni took down the stairs, the more horny the boy became, and the less horny the girls became. Half way down, she altered their perceptions and left them alone in the house, even removing their memory of the pizza boy. She didn't know she could do it, but the possession that overtook her demanded it.

Yanni hardly noticed Hannah and Mel leave the room. The pizza boy saw her differently with each step. She went from The Walking Stick to Marilyn Monroe in just a dozen strides. She got extremely close to him, and his erection nearly poked her stomach. She leaned up a little bit, getting seductively close to his face. Suddenly, she grabbed his hard on and said, "I'll take it from here."

**********

Matt's first date with Shelby had gone well. As a matter of fact, it had gone extremely well. It started off like she had expected, but got extremely exciting when Matt started acting more impulsively. Without wasting time on detail, the date can be summed up like this: ice skating, dance competition, ice cream, sunset, Irish pub fight, public dares, and a few beers.

One thing led to another, and they were in the back of Shelby's car, making out. As it turned out, Matt was a natural when it came to kissing. She had her legs wrapped around him tightly just from the shear pleasure brought on by his lips.

Matt, on the other hand, didn't notice her ineptitude at the art of kissing. He was too overwhelmed by the fact that he was making out with the girl of his dreams after being rejected by her the day before. He had gotten her to look past his pale exterior and find his capabilities of being a new, exciting, and different guy. He had to thank Lara, Greg, and especially Kerry. They all gave him the confidence (and the mind powers).

Up to that point, he had forgotten his intention to seduce her. When he saw her, it became all about impressing her. Now that he had succeeded, he was doing his best to turn her on and please her. He had no idea he was doing a good job until she pulled out a condom. He stared at it for a moment as she smirked knowingly. The rumors were true. Not only that, but she had forgotten all about Phil. So when it finally hit him that she intended to have sex with him, he grabbed the condom and opened it up.

**********

The three of them had no idea that the others were in similar predicaments. All at the same time, they found themselves about to lose their virginities. They didn't know what had possessed them to pursue it so, but it had.

Kerry had been performing her second blow job for quite some time, and Dana had been giving her tips. When she noticed that Guy had den enjoying her blow job much more than Dana's, Kerry jumped on the opportunity. She took a break and pounced onto Dana, kissing and licking her all over. Dana hadn't seen it coming, but did not object in the slightest. Dana tried to return the favor, but Kerry was far more concerned with her roommate's pleasure. Her hand dove down to the gorgeous girl's pussy, and went spelunking. Guy was just watching in amazement. Before long, Dana was orgasming. Immediately, Kerry kept the orgasm riding. Dana laid their writhing on the floor relentlessly, and would stay that way for several minutes, so self absorbed in the amazing pleasure that she would not notice Kerry pouncing on her boyfriend.

*

Yanni was grinding on the anonymous pizza boy, making herself as sexy as she could. Not only that, but she was a dirty talker. "You like how I feel on your cock? You want to put it inside me I bet you want to fuck me hard." The sound of cartoons from the living room was unheard to either of them. The boy could only nod in response to her, but she sought to make him plead. "Tell me you want me."

"I want you."

"You can do better than that, baby. Tell me how desperately you want to be inside me."

But he was too surprised. "I really want you." She chuckled a little, and then used her mind to force it out of him. "I want to feel your wet pussy on my rock hard cock. I want to fuck you until you scream and then fuck you some more."

"Then make it happen," she teased.

*

Shelby struggled to strip in the cramped 2004 Pontiac where she was about to unknowingly take Matt's virginity. She stripped herself first, and Matt caressed every inch of her sensually. He may have been a horny nerd, but he had a sentimental side. That's what she was beginning to love about him, but it only made her hornier. When they were both naked, she tried as hard as she could to shove his cock inside of her, but he stopped her to put the condom on. Unfortunately for her, he was having trouble.

*

Although The Christian no longer had a say in the matter, Kerry couldn't completely abandon her religious values. She rubbed her breasts in Guy's face and demanded, "Now get me a condom, big boy," but found it very difficult to get off of him to let him retrieve it. While he did, she kept herself wet for his return. But when he did, his erection had died down a little bit from walking around.

*

9:02 p.m. is when the first one was no longer a virgin. There was a boy who had thought about nothing but sex for his entire high school career, a girl who had become painfully sexually repressed, but it was the girl who expected to die alone that become the first of them. At 9:02 p.m. that day, Yanni had sex for the first time.

She hadn't wasted time on a condom, just let the boy ease himself into her on the floor of her parent's house. She lowered herself slowly, feeling the pain of her hymen stretching out. But her passion thought well, and she numbed her own pain. Her mind knew she had become a goddess, but her heart only wanted sex, and that's what the two parts of her collaborated on.

She let the stranger's penis dip into her womanly temple, and sealed the deal forever. And it felt good. The sex that ensued was bittersweet for the boy. It was such a surprise, and it was the best sex he'd had. Unfortunately, it was the best sex he would ever have.

As she bounced up and down on her first cock, she could feel the desire pumping through him. It was all she needed to know that it wasn't a mistake to do this. She felt so renewed, so confident. In fact, she felt that she wanted the world to know. But the closest people would be just fine. She removed the perception block from Hannah and her sister. As soon as that happened, the two heard Yanni's porn-like moaning. They walked to the front room and saw what was happening.

"Oh my god, Yanni, what are you doing? Who is that?"

"I don't- uh... know- oh god! But I'm fucking him. Mel, I'm fucking him!"

"Is your whole family like this baby?" Hannah couldn't believe it either. But she knew that she loved it. "Fuck him harder!" She did. "Harder!" She bounced with extreme excitement. "Harder, bitch!"

"OHHHH!!!"

*

Kerry was the second. She got it just two minutes later. She didn't have to suck for much longer before Guy's penis was back to full mast. The Slut dictated her actions well. "Put the condom on with your mouth." She did. "Now point your ass to him and let him get you from behind." She did.

"Fuck me," Kerry ordered. Evidently, Guy hadn't gotten the memo not to fuck Kerry. But it didn't matter, because Kerry had pushed his mind to ignore his constantly moaning girlfriend, who was still squirming on the floor like nothing else.

Dana's moaning turned Kerry on just a little more than Guy's muscles. In response, she wiggled her ass to entice Guy. "That's good, sweetie. Let him know how much you want it," The Slut praised.

Guy finally positioned himself behind Kerry and placed his member at Kerry's entrance. He didn't figure out that she was a virgin until he had trouble fitting into her. So he warmed her up a little more with his hand as he prodded her. Eventually, he was able to get in, and eased in, feeling her hymen rip open. The blood was not plentiful, and it did not phase Guy. He simply wiped it away with a nearby tissue and performed as gently as he could.

Kerry could hardly believe what she had done. She wasn't the only one who screamed from pain. The Christian had been screaming all along, but all that got through was a bloodcurdling scream, and then silence. The screaming ended, and Kerry adjusted to the feeling of what seemed like a perfect cock sliding in and out of her rhythmically. It was more that she had hoped for, and she knew that once the pain ended, it could only get better. As she moaned both in pleasure and pain, she remembered the joy she took in tasting cum, and decided that she wanted it right that moment.

Kerry started to move back onto him, matching his rhythm. Although ti was uncomfortable, he gave positive audible response, prompting her to continue her efforts. She couldn't manage to perform better than Dana, but The slut consoled that thought with, "Practice makes perfect."

"Ohh,,, cum for me!" Kerry shouted. "Cum for me, please!" And lucky for her, that was all Guy needed.

He started to groan as he came, and Kerry quickly removed him from her and pulled off his condom, catching his plentiful load almost completely in her mouth, just a few drops landing on her chin. She did not swallow however. She finally ended Dana's orgasm, and she started to calm down and end her exhaustive writhing. Kerry crawled over and let the cum drip into Dana's mouth, who was under the impression that she had acquired it by means of oral sex. Dana, with effort, raised herself to give Guy's seed back to Kerry via French kiss. Guy watched as their tongues intertwined. They were all done for the night. But Kerry was now sure that she wouldn't be done forever.

*

Matt wasted no time. Just one minute after Kerry received her present, Matt mounted Shelby Walker and slipped his virgin manhood into her with ease. Not only was she experienced, she got extremely wet. She had a more effective lubricant than the condom, but the mixture of her juices as well as the lube of the condom gave Matt easy access.

When he was in, he refrained from following his nerdy instincts and thrusting powerfully. Instead, he took a moment to look into Shelby's eyes and kiss her. But once that was over, he rammed her like the attackers of a medieval war trying to break through the castle gates. His sudden inspiration pleased Shelby very much, her body rocked back and forth, and she praised him. "Ohh... Oh Matt I had no idea you were so talented!"

So he fucked her faster. The car started to shake, and some of the parts could be heard creaking. She moaned louder. "Don't stop! Oh, don't stop!" So he fucked her faster. "Oh my- ohh!!!"

Only fifteen seconds of this speed had passed by when Shelby proclaimed, "Matt... Matt you're hurting me." But he did not falter. In the midst of her pain, Shelby came, and the contractions of her vagina squeezed out Matt's orgasm, which intensified her own. At last, when both of their climaxes reached the denouement, Matt gradually slowed down.

"I'm sorry, I should have stopped," he apologized.

"No, I liked it," she breathed. They both smiled, and then kissed.

Matt's dream had finally come true. Now he just needed to figure out what to do next. That's when he remembered what Yanni had offered, and what he had told her. Now he was ready to go to work. He would soon find out that Kerry was ready as well.

They were about to come into a significant mount of money, but at a cost.

12