Three Weekends, One Horny Wife

Story Info
Wife goes all out all over town.
1.2k words
4.09
23.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Weekend One. Showcasing your talent.***

You were wearing a sexy dress, your hair was up, lips plump, wet and enticing, eyes smoky and your glasses on. We stumbled into the cab. I was on the passenger side, you were behind the drivers seat. The driver took a long, hard look as you slurred your speech getting in the backseat. I said, "my wife here is going to take her tits out and give me a blowjob. You can drive but it may be safer if you just pull over and watch."

You rolled down the window for air and he turned up some music. You dropped your top, the cold air and exhibitionism hardening your nipples. He pulled over and watched through his rearview as you played with your tits, let down your hair and even slid a finger up your dress, moaning lightly. You made eye contact with him through the mirror but when you heard my zipper, you were soon on me.

He turned around to watch your lips sliding up and down, my cock filling your mouth, you licking and sucking on my balls. Much of this you did while maintaining direct eye contact with the driver.

Soon he was stroking himself while enjoying our show. Your exhibitionism made me cum quicker than normal. Catching my load in your mouth, you let it slowly drip down my throbbing cock and caught it in your hand by my balls.

You sat up, wiped your lips clean with my shirt, hit me playfully and smiled at the driver who shortly after had to clean himself up before driving us to the hotel.

***Weekend Two. Fast cars and fucking.***

You agreed to come to Circuit of the Americas with me at 2am because the bar was just opening to allow racing fans to watch the race in Melbourne Australia. You left the house dressed modestly (babysitter afterall) but changed in the backseat. Your sleeveless top was lace and sheer and you had no bra. Curves and nipples teased the eyes thru the black lace. You slipped out of your jeans and panties and into a skirt that barely covered a third of your thighs and round ass. You tossed your hair up messy, wrapped a leather choker around your soft neck, then darkened eye shadow and lipstick. I was stoking my cock in the front seat watching, when I could thru the mirror, your sexy transformation.

Jaws dropped when we entered the bar. You were the only lady in the room and cocks were throbbing to get close to you. Despite the fact I was sitting with you, men sent drinks to our table. You thanked them by blowing kisses and smiling their directions. For one, you spread your legs a little and he nearly fell out of his chair, breaking his neck to catch a glimpse of your tight, shaved & wet pussy.

Power. Attention. You had chills all over your body. I could smell your wetness across the booth. We were planning on fucking in the car later but you now had new plans.

I escorted you to the restroom. You pulled me inside the men's room and sat on the sink spreading your legs. Neither one of us cared much about the surrounding voyeurs while I buried my tongue into your pussy.

You pinched your now exposed nipples hard and played with your tits. More than one voyeur had his cock out but kept their distance. Surrounded by hard men, I slid you onto my cock and then allowed them to get closer. You grabbed a cock with each hand and stroked while I fucked you hard against the wall.

I pulled out and shot cum on your tits. You finished stroking the two and let them cum on your tits too. Many others just shot their loads into a sink, toilet or urinal. Tits covered in hot cum, you stood up straight, kisses me and said, "goodnight boys". You marched out of their like a goddess. In the car before we left, we fucked again with some more onlookers.

***Weekend Three. Presentation night***

We leave early for my speech in San Antonio. I'm nervous and you know just the solution. We pull in to the outlets in the way south and you direct me to drive over to the dress store.

Inside, you try on several sexy dresses that you'd never buy or wear out. You look amazing in all of them but the red one was truly sultry.

You came back out with it on and hair pulled up off your shoulders, "This one. I saw that look in your eyes" you say.

I couldn't believe it when you wore it up to the checkout and handed the girl the tag to pay for it. I'd have no problem speaking tonight, all eyes would be on you.

At the event, I was correct. Men and women alike openly complimented your dress, shoes, hair, makeup, everything. I could've been speaking about an imminent apocalypse and no one would've cared.

The mostly older men's eyes were devouring your tan and exposed back and legs. The mostly older women all wanted to be you.

We mingled after the speech and I'm pretty sure at least one guy didn't care that I was your husband and in the room. He was going for it! You flirted like crazy twirling your hair, giggling and touching his arm. I watched from afar as you put on the show, getting jealous and extremely turned on.

We got drinks after the speech on the river walk. I asked the bartender if she'd mind if we occupied the restroom for a couple minutes. She laughed, pointed out that we were alone already in the bar and agreed to "not see anything". She winked at you and you lifted you dress exposing your round ass. I pressed your tits against the bar and we fucked hard right there against the bar. The bartender held your hands, forearms to steady you as I pounded you from behind. She lifted her giant boobs out of her tank top for our viewing and enjoyment. You wasted no time grabbing and playing with those. She brushed the hair out of your face, keeping intense eye contact.

As I slowed a bit, she leaned over the bar and kissed you long and slow, massaging your breasts. You melted on my cock, twitching in organic waves uncontrollably.

I pulled out, watched you two kiss some more then cum on your back, letting it glide down and lubricate your ass. She came around the bar while I guided myself into your ass. She got below us and licked your pussy as my cock filled your other hole. She was soon covered in my cum and your juices.

You were sweating, moaning - no, screaming - in pleasure. It took two of us and the bar to keep you upright. Hard to tell how many orgasms you had, but plenty. And LOUD!

After your tight ass squeezed my cock dry I pulled out and she got out from under your throbbing mound. As I pulled up my slacks, she adjusted your dress back down and hooked your dress top back together before returning to the "work" side of her bar.

You kissed the bartender once more as she closed out the bar tab.