Three Weeks to Win your Wife

Story Info
The dire consequences of The Bet and the Gangbang.
12.5k words
3.47
102.2k
78
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three warnings before you read this story.

1. It is a sequel to The Bet and the Gang Bang and will make more sense if you read that story first.

2. It is a long story and doesn't contain all that much sex. So if you want a quick fix of erotic input this isn't for you.

3. This story delves into some, dark twisted material and if you find this sort of stuff about unfaithful husbands and wives offensive then please don't read it and don't leave angry, anonymous comments. You have been warned.

If this doesn't put you off... brave reader... press on.

*****

Tuesday. Two days after Pete's party the flowers arrived... a superb bunch of fresh blooms including lots of yellow roses. With the flowers was a note from Don.

"Dear Heather - Saturday night was amazing for me but I guess it was pretty hard on you when it got out of control. I hope you're OK. I'd like to see you again soon to make sure you're alright. Yours Don."

Heather loved the flowers and thought the note was sweet and caring. I had my suspicions. I'd always considered Don an arrogant, womanizing bastard and I don't believe that predatory leopards like Don can change their spots. He had helped out at the party and I was grateful for that but I had some questions. How had he known where to send the flowers and that yellow roses were Heather's favorite?

My surname is unusual. In fact we're the only entry in the phone book with that spelling, so if Don had been told my surname, finding the address would have been easy. Also finding Heather on Facebook wouldn't have been hard and I'm sure she mentions yellow roses on her page... along with a picture. So sourcing this information didn't require much detective work, but he had made the effort and had paid for an expensive bouquet to be delivered to our door. The guy was obviously more than a little interested in my wife.

Heather was OK... a little sore in the pussy region but that was all better in a couple of days. There appeared to be no negative effects, emotional or physical and Heather couldn't be pregnant. Heather's ovaries can't produce mature eggs meaning she will never conceive, which is a tragedy considering how much she loves kids... but her job in a preschool center means she gets to mother lots of little ones and she dotes on her sister's kids.

Wednesday a card arrived from Don. It was a classy black card with a single yellow rose and the following message. "Still worried about you. Text me and let me know how you're getting on." Which was followed by Don's number.

When Heather showed me the card she was clearly touched. "That's so sweet of him. How many guys would do that for someone they hardly know?"

I didn't point out that for almost all the short time they'd spent together he'd been inside her... getting to know her in the biblical sense.

"So what are you going to do about his request?"

"Oh... I already texted him to let him know I'm OK. And to thank him for the lovely flowers."

Shit! Now he had her number as well as her address.

"Do you think that was wise... giving him your number?

Heather looked puzzled. "Yes... of course. I mean it's not like he's a stranger or anything. He's a friend of yours isn't he?"

"More a friend of a friend" I muttered, thinking how much I disliked the guy.

"Anyway, he's already called back. He invited me out for coffee after work tomorrow."

Damn this guy was moving fast. "And you said yes?"

"Yes I did. It's just a cup of coffee. You don't mind do you?"

I shook my head. I did mind. It's never just a cup of coffee. My darling wife is an intelligent lady but she is inexperienced when it comes to men... naive... and there was another factor here.

Heather had already had sex with Don, great sex. She found him very attractive. What girl wouldn't? He was tall and handsome with the body of an athlete and the smile of a Bollywood star. As if that wasn't enough the guy was wealthy, owning several businesses, confident and even, I have to admit, charming when he wanted to be. It's no wonder he had a reputation for being the most effective predator in Pete's group of friends, the total alpha male. And now this champion spadesman (to use Aussie Pete's expression) had his sights set on my defenseless little Heather.

Right now you're probably thinking that I'm a complete idiot. I should have told Heather honestly how I felt and put a halt to the whole thing right there. But you see, I'm not just an idiot, I'm one of those sick, twisted idiots who finds the fantasy and the reality of his wife having sex with other men, almost unbearably exciting. I love Heather with all my heart. Sex with her is great but still doesn't satisfy that deep, powerful, probably masochistic kink in my personality.

This particular perversion has various names - paraphilia, mixoscopia, troilism and sperm competition syndrome and you'll find isn't as uncommon as you might imagine. If you don't suffer from it you'll never understand it but if you share this dark inclination then you'll know why a dark part of me wanted this situation to go further.

So while my stomach and brain were both churning I said no more... letting Heather assume I was Ok with her coffee date.

Thursday. I spoke to Pete at work the next day and he confirmed my suspicions. Don had asked him about Heather and Pete had told him what he knew, including Heather's surname. Don had seemed genuinely concerned about Heather and Pete hadn't seen any harm in telling him.

"The Don's strictly a one night stand sort of bloke. He had your little wifey at my place... several times so now he'll be looking for some new sheila to shag."

I told Pete about the flowers and the card. He gave a surprised whistle .

"Well that's a turn up for the books. Not like the Donster at all. I reckon he must have taken a real shine to your little Heather. Can't say I blame him. She's one sweet root if you don't mind me saying so. I'd fuck her again any time but I'm not about to start buying flowers and going all mushy on it. He must have it bad. You better keep a good eye on things mate." Pete (who was definitely the rough diamond type... well rough at least) shook his head. "Don sending flowers. Never would have picked it."

When I got home after work that day the house was empty. My heart sank... but before I could even get a beer out of the fridge I heard Heather's car pull up and my wife came rushing in, breathless, beaming and carrying pizza. She apologized for being late and explained that after her preschool group was over Don had picked her up (in his Jaguar) and because it was such a beautiful day had taken her to the park, where they walked, talked and enjoyed a gelato. By the time they'd drunk a coffee and walked back to Don's Jag it was getting late and she still to be dropped back at her car and drive home.

"So you enjoyed your date?"

"It was hardly a date but yes... I had a lovely time."

"And did Don behave himself?"

"He was a perfect gentleman."

"So nothing physical?"

"Well... he did give me a hug and a kiss to say hello and goodbye but no more that I'd give any close friend."

Close friend. My gut lurched. "Nothing else?"

"He did take my arm in the park... like a gentleman. On the way back to the car I think we held hands... but that was all. Nothing to get worked up about."

I had a vision of the two of them, walking through the park, hand in hand, talking and laughing together. This wasn't nothing... it was skillful groundwork. Then Heather dropped the bombshell.

"He's asked me out for dinner on Saturday night."

"What did you say?"

"I said I'd have to ask you first."

"Do you want to go?"

"Yes I do. I really want to go if it's OK with you."

No, no, no, no, no!! It's not OK. Jealousy, fear and dark desire battled inside me.

"You know it's risky. Don obviously wants you... which is totally understandable."

Heather laughed and gave me a playful punch on the shoulder.

"That's so silly. It's only dinner... and dancing. It won't be that late. And anyway... I don't know why you're worried. I mean he's already had me at the party. You didn't mind that."

"That was different..."

"I don't see how. I thought your favorite fantasy was me having sex with other men."

"Well..."

"Please can I go honey? Don says it's the best new restaurant in the city... Da Bomb... and it's impossible to get a table. He only got one because the manager is a close friend. Pleeeease!"

Damn! I've never been able to resist Heather when she pleads like that.

"Heather my darling... I don't like it... and I'm worried about the consequences... but if it's something you really want I won't stand in your way."

Heather took that as a yes. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, her eyes dancing.

"Thank you so much sweetheart... I'll ring Don now and tell him the good news."

The call went on for a very long time with lots of excited laughter from Heather and quiet conversation I couldn't decipher from the next room. Eventually I gave up trying to listen and went to bed. After reading for half an hour I switched off the light but as I started trying to settle down Heather joined me, naked and extremely horny. For once I wasn't in the mood but when my soft, curvaceous wife snuggled her bare body in behind me, reached round and started playing with my cock I knew I didn't have much choice.

After a few minutes of Heather's skillful manipulations I was fully erect and as I rolled over she straddled my hips, guiding me into her hot, liquid pussy. Heather road my erection like some sex crazed cow girl, gasping and groaning as she climaxed powerfully then collapsing on top of me.

Far from finished I rolled her over still between her legs and drove myself deep inside her. I fucked Heather hard, releasing some of the frustration, fear and anger that I was feeling. Soon Heather began to respond again... moaning in pleasure, moving her hips to meet my strokes, rapidly building towards another climax with her eyes closed. As I drove my penis hard and fast into my beautiful, sensual wife I couldn't help wondering who she was fucking in her mind.

At that pace I came quickly, thrusting myself as far into Heather as I could go, pouring out my sperm as deep as possible. As so often happened Heather sensed me coming and climaxed again. ... her third in quick succession. As we cuddled together, drifting off into sleep I whispered in my wife's ear.

"I love you my darling. I love you so much."

"Hmmmmm" Heather murmured sleepily. "Love you."

Friday was an ordinary work day for us both... although Heather mentioned that Don had rung her and they'd enjoyed "a nice chat." I wondered how long it lasted this time... but at least she'd told me about it.

Saturday morning several packages arrived by courier from Don. Heather was thrilled. She explained that Don had asked for her dress and shoe size during the call and promised to send her something special to wear to the restaurant that night. These were details she hadn't told me. The shoes and dress were white and even to my ignorant eye looked very expensive. As Heather took the boxes up to our bedroom I felt my resentment building.

Who did Don think he was, buying my wife expensive clothes? Was he suggesting that I couldn't afford to buy nice stuff for my wife... that she didn't have a good enough dress for this ever so exclusive restaurant where a pleb like me couldn't even get a table? I felt like demanding that Heather send the dress and shoes back but when she came back down, looking like a happy little girl on her birthday, I couldn't disappoint her.

The day dragged. I distracted myself in the garden, mowing, mulching and weed whacking. I didn't see much of Heather. She was off at the mall most of the afternoon getting her hair and nails done. I had a solitary beer by the pool then went upstairs for a shower. Heather was wearing a robe, still doing her make up.

After a simple, guy sort of meal, meat and carbs considerably outweighing the vegetables, I was putting away the dishes when the doorbell rang. Heather called down to me. "Can you get that honey."

I opened the door and there was Don. I had to admit he was looking good. Shirt, slacks, a light jacket, all quite casual but very classy... probably Armani or something similar. Don shook my hand, just a little too firmly and handed me a bottle in a bag with his award winning smile.

I welcomed him in and offered him a beer, which he refused claiming that he wanted to keep a clear head for the road and the evening. I took out the bottle. It was a 10 year single malt called Laphroaig... an intensely peaty, smoky number from the isle of Islay... and one of the few whiskies that I thoroughly dislike. How did he know? Of course I had to pretend to be grateful. Don grinned... "Well.. you're letting me have your gorgeous wife for the night. I thought it was the least I could do."

At that moment my gorgeous wife came down the stairs... and she looked absolutely stunning. Her dark hair was done in a way I can't properly describe... sort of up but tumbling down over one shoulder. Her makeup was flawless, enhancing her natural beauty in a subtle way and the dress was fabulous. It was strapless, revealing her shoulders, back and a good deal too much of her luscious cleavage. Somehow it was supporting her full breasts but I couldn't see how. The fabric was remarkable...thin strips of a textured material alternating with thinner strips of an almost sheer mesh. Once again I can't describe it adequately but the effect was breathtaking. It came down to just above her knee, hugging her body perfectly... so smoothly that I was sure it would show a panty line if she was wearing panties which she clearly wasn't. There was also no way she could be wearing a bra. So apart from the semi transparent dress Heather was only wearing white silk stockings and the stylish white stilettos which added about four inches to her height but still left her a good eight inches shorter than Don.

She had a small white purse and a white stole draped over one arm. The whole outfit reminded me so strongly of Heather on our wedding day that I couldn't move or speak. I just stood silently staring as Don moved forward, kissed Heather's hand like some Shakespearean gallant and offered her his arm. He swept her towards the door, showering her with lavish compliments. As he led her out he looked back at me with a smirk. "Don't wait up." was all he said. Heather and I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

It was not a fun Saturday night. I tried to watch a rugby match on TV but couldn't concentrate so ended up online browsing everything from stand up comedians to second hand campervans. I drank a lot more whisky than usual... not the Laphroaig... and eventually went to bed around 1am.

I had calculated how long the driving and the dinner would take and had come to the somewhat inebriated conclusion that if Heather wasn't home before midnight there was something more going on. Maybe she and Don had gone on to a club or maybe gone back to his flat. Either way I had no doubt Don would make his move tonight and Heather wouldn't resist. Why should she? She was out with a guy she obviously found attractive. She was encased in the sexiest outfit she had ever worn... outside the bedroom. He'd invested a week of skillful foreplay and most importantly had already had sex with her before. It seemed likely that right now Don was enjoying my wife's delicious little body every way he wanted to while she gave herself willingly and completely to this self satisfied Adonis.

So why wasn't I turned on? Heather expressing her own sexuality by fucking other men was my ultimate fantasy and here she was doing it, of her own volition. So why was I feeling so bad? What was different? My whisky befuddled brain wrestled with the question.

The first time Heather had sex with another man it was with my friend Larry. Larry and his wife were swingers. The situation Larry and I set up was safe, controlled and highly erotic.

Then there was Pete's party. Once again this was a set up. I was there to keep watch over Heather and take her home if she wasn't having fun. In fact I watched her taken by Don, followed by Pete then by eleven complete strangers. OK it had got a bit too wild at the end and that was scarey but Heather had relished the sex and had come to no harm.

But this new adventure was Don's initiative, not mine. Don was neither a friend nor a stranger. He was someone I knew and disliked. Don was unattached and completely uninhibited by morals... taller, better looking, richer and younger than I am. He obviously considered himself superior to guys like me and in many ways he was. The only thing I had that he didn't was a beautiful and loving wife and it looked as though Don was going to take her away from me.

Maybe that was it. Maybe Don's real motivation was a lust for power and possession... as well as pussy. I couldn't believe that it was genuine affection and a wish to settle down.

Sunday. At some point during my musings I fell asleep. I half woke when Heather came to bed. I remember noting the time on the bedside clock was 2.45. I woke properly six hours later. Heather was asleep beside me... naked. Part of me wanted to take her immediately, reclaim what was mine but I decided to let her sleep.

Heather came downstairs just before 10am... looking delightfully rumpled and sleepy. I brought her coffee and gave her a kiss. She received both gratefully.

"I hope I didn't wake you last night honey."

"No... I waited up till after 1 but then I fell asleep."

"All that work in the garden."

"Hmmm. You want some breakfast... or brunch."

"No thanks hon, I'm still full from last night. Just coffee."

"So how was the restaurant?"

"Amazing!!" Heather launched into enthusiastic and detailed praise of the food, the wine, the service, the atmosphere, the live band and the dancing.

"We were the last couple on the dance floor. We danced until the place closed."

"How much were the mains?"

"I don't know... my menu didn't have prices and Don wouldn't tell me."

"And what did you do after the dancing?"

"Don said I could choose... more dancing at a club or back to his place for a nightcap."

"And you chose...?"

"My feet were sore from so much dancing in those shoes so we went back to his place."

"How was the sex?"

"Wonderful!"

Heather didn't miss a beat and began another rapturous description, this time of what she and Don had done for over two hours all over his flat.

"... He's so big... his body and his penis. He could have easily hurt me but he didn't at all. He was so gentle... well not all the time... .but very controlled... always putting my pleasure first. He's as obsessed with my breasts as you are and he's soooo good at oral sex... he spent ages down there with his beautiful head between my legs... he even licked my ass. But I really wanted him inside me. Oh my goodness... his penis is huge... I've never felt so full... I could feel it stretching my pussy, bumping against my cervix when he drove into me. He knew exactly when to go slowly and when to make love to me really hard. He's so strong. At one stage he put his hands around my ass and carried me around the room while he was inside me. I came so many times and he came lots as well... in my pussy, in my mouth. He's got the stamina of a stud stallion. He said that next time I should stay over and then we can make love all night."

Next time! My feelings, which I thought were already as low as they could go, sank even further.

"And when's next time?"

"Don said he could borrow his friend's boat and we could cruise down the coast. Only it has to be next weekend because that's the only time the boat is free for the rest of the summer. That's Ok with you isn't it honey? We don't have anything planned. Honey...? Jack?"