Threeplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan felt wonderful at hearing it. Alanis noticed his pants grow.

"We slowly became more flirtatious as the preparation went on. It really helped the rule that we had to be naked until the last stage of preparation. That let us start out pretending, 'well, I don't know why we're sitting here naked while we're primping up, but it's a man's rule so whatever, we'll play along.' And as we let time go by we both were nudging ever so slightly, testing whether the other completely believe that it was entirely done for you. We both got chattier, as if we were both trying to prolong the nudity, even though we're girls and spend lots of time naked around other girls. As I was doing her make-up, and chatting, and generally taking a long time, I started touching a little here and there and testing how comfortable she was. Which, she wasn't.

She was skittish when I touched her at first. But, she would say things like, 'I'm nervous and scared about this game. I really want to play, it's fun and exciting, and I don't want to let the nervousness interfere, ya know, but I'm afraid outward appearances are going to be to the contrary.' She was explaining how she felt to me as best she could, still wrapped in the loose guise that she was referring solely to you.

So I continued touching her here and there a little as I proceeded to get her make-up done."

She paused, now clearly becoming embarrassed. Ethan had to encourage her to go on, quite anxious to hear more.

"Well, it's embarrassing! Really embarrassing!" She remarked. "I was walking around naked, doing her make-up, moving around to grab things. She was sitting down naked the whole time. No, it's too embarrassing!" She almost screamed shyly. She obviously wanted to tell him but was truly embarrassed too. He eventually convinced her to continue. "Well, it's just..." her head was lowered, her eyes pouty looking, gently looking up at him, secretly eager to evoke the maximum effect from what she was saying. "It's just that she could see me. You know? And... I was getting turned on. And, after a while, she could see that I was turned on because.. well, you know how wet I get!" And at that she hid her face squarely into his shoulders to hide her expression.

Ethan hugged and reassured her. When he demonstrated clearly that he'd not lost any respect for her nor looked at her any differently -- or at least negatively -- she was able to continue.

"Well, she must have noticed. And I think that's when she eased up a bit too. She uncrossed her legs, but kept them close together, and I soon caught a glimpse of just the top of her hair. Then she started reciprocating with the touching, running her fingers along my shoulders a little. We both threw in a lot of compliments about each other to try to keep it comfortable and warm. She could see that I was getting very nervous myself, and I noticed that she had become much more comfortable."

Ethan loved the story, of course. He didn't know whether he should interrupt her and take her to bed or let her continue. She was eager to continue, obviously aware of how much excitement, happiness, and pleasure the mere telling of the story was bringing to Ethan. It was like verbal sex between them, right before them, and they both felt past the euphoric point.

"After I finished with the make-up, I did as you told me. I started teasing about perfume. I asked her what perfume she thought would be best. We poked around at a few sitting on the counter. I flirtingly teased again, as I'd done 50 times in the preceding hour. I told her that maybe Ethan would prefer her natural scent best." She paused for effect. "She knew what I meant, but I hadn't said it directly enough for her to want to respond as if that's exactly what I'd meant. So she teased back and said, 'Sure. I'm not quite sure how I wear that though.' And she smiled, obviously having more fun than a human being should have, and also nervously. We must have been running for hours on pure adrenaline over the excitement and naughtiness of it all. My instinct was to hide and run, I wanted to change the subject soooo badly. I just stayed silent a moment, which was hard! When she saw that I was too uncomfortable to push it any further, she helped me a little with, 'I trust you to put it on however you can think of!'

I stayed quiet and dabbed some more makeup on. Thank God for that little bit of soft music I'd put in the background, or it would have been so awkward. As I kept turning around to do the makeup, I noticed her legs had spread a little wider. Just wide enough for a hand to fit between them.

We looked into each other eyes a moment. I didn't want to, but I had to act serious for a moment so she'd be aware that I was actually being serious. She held my gaze and we both smiled. I moved closer to her, and then I moved my face past her as if I was hugging her, but with only one hand. With my other hand I touched to her chest, right here." She touched her own chest, a few inches above and between her breasts, adding an intoxicating visual to her story.

"Then I slowly slid my hand down between her breasts, down across her stomach." Alanis was deeply into the storytelling now, and her eyes were closed. She was mimicking what happened, almost reliving, with her own hand following her story. "Not trying to touch her gently or firmly, but making sure it was slow enough that she could stop me if she wanted. She didn't stop it.

So I let it go ever so slowly down further, to her hairs. I was a little startled when I felt that her hair was moist!" She paused a moment. A little embarrassed but actually past most of it and just relishing both the experience then and the retelling now. "Anyway, I dabbed a little on her neck and around, and got myself dressed. That was also a nice touch on the rule, requiring me to dress before her. A cute little reminder that I'm your girl and she comes after me."

Chapter 4

Several days later, the doorbell rang again. This time Ethan hadn't known when Sienna might appear, but he knew she would be stopping by sometime over the next few days. He opened the door. She was dressed up elegantly again, which was really nice for him because he knew she had gone to a lot of effort just to stop by and deliver it.

"Hello, Sienna, it's good to see you again!"

"I have a little gift for you."

"Oh?"

She handed it to him with a coy smile.

"Can I have a hug in trade?" She said eagerly.

Ethan moved in to hug her. He was surprised when she grabbed him in a tight, long embrace. And as she was releasing him, she whispered in his ear. "You are not allowed to enjoy it too much."

He smiled nervously, a little unsure if that meant what he thought it did.

She waved playfully and began walking off. He smiled and said he'd see her soon.

He went to his bedroom to open the envelope. As he'd expected, in general, it was a photograph of Sienna, and a sexy one. He hadn't known exactly what it would look like though. It was a creative, clever pose for a sexy picture, obviously very well thought out. Ethan felt a pleasant surge at the detail and effort the girls had put in, it meant as much as the gesture itself.

The photo had Sienna leaning along a decorative guard rail, resting one arm on it. Her other arm rested on her hip. One leg jutted out a little, while the one near the rail formed her other side almost straight vertically.

The layout of her lines and curves were perfectly augmented by the very sexy dress she wore. The bottom of the dress went to just above her knees, except that along one leg was a vertical cut upward, forming a V opening over one leg. The cut went high enough to expose her leg, and her thigh. The cut didn't extend over her private mound, but the skin was beautifully exposed such that the eyes could easily trace up and see how the skin would connect with the downward V cut for her breasts.

As a final touch, the dress was a near black color, but was ever-so-slightly transparent so that it gathered a slight brownish tint from the blank mixing with her tan skin. Ethan thought he could make out the shape of her breasts and the slight shade change around her nipples, but it was subtle enough that he kept going back and forth as to whether that was real.

Now he was certain what she had meant by her whisper. He made a point to oblige her and avoided touching himself.

Chapter 5

Ethan and Alanis sat over dinner. Both were gleeful and happy. Ethan had shown her the photo and expressed how much he'd enjoyed it to her.

"I'm less and less sure of how I should act." He remarked. "There are so many ways to go, and I've never been good at these sorts of things."

"Just be yourself." Was her advice.

Be myself. He thought. He'd been acting like himself for years, and it had only worked with Alanis. Her insight into him was better than his own; when he acted like himself with her it worked out great because she understood his feelings better than he could express anything he would throw out. So how could he feel confident in that advice? He'd just have to trust her.

"But you don't need to flirt. Let me and her take care of that."

He nodded his head. Being himself meant offering a compliment when he thought it was deserved. Complimenting meant exposing that Sienna had an effect on him. That meant it might as well be a flirt. But don't flirt. He sighed. He knew he'd make more mistakes and flirt more. It was inevitable. He tried not to beat himself up, instead he focused on the wonderful fun they'd already achieved and how memorable it would all be.

Chapter 6

Ethan was put on hold. He'd been speaking to Sherri for a half hour, and they'd had a good discussion. On the phone he was a little less nervous, a little more able to sound intelligent, which he reminded himself was said to be the most attractive thing. But, why was he on hold? Maybe he wasn't doing so hot after all. Her interest felt like it was waning, although that could be just the opposite -- she might be getting more interested and starting to pull away to be sure she can win Ethan over. Hard to get? He sighed.

"Hi Ethan, are you still there?"

She'd only been gone for a minute.

"Yep. Everything ok?"

"Oh yes, I'm sorry about that. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, you were telling me what you would do if you were ever elected to office! Please, do continue!"

Well, she sounded enthusiastic at least, and interested in what he had to say. Good sign.

"Oh yes, well I would push for a bill that requires all landlords to present energy efficiency information to potential tenants whenever they quote a price, and on the same page. The idea is that it would help the business model where apartments are pressured into buying inefficient appliances in order to compete. But that's just the beginning, by doing something so simple with apartments, you start affecting a lot bigger things. Apartment complexes are a huge part of appliance manufacturer's business, so their business model would change to push them to find efficiency too. Homeowners would find it cheaper to buy the same high efficiency units, the low efficiency ones would phase out. And, it would save oil. It's fairly easy to do and would have a big impact."

She liked the idea. In fact, she liked it too much. Ethan knew politics was a boring subject for a lot of people, probably most. He recognized that she was feigning interest, but he couldn't blame her, at least she was very polite and trying to listen. He tried to change the subject.

For a moment, Mark crossed his mind. WWMD? He'd have planned out something more interesting to say until he had the girl hooked, that's what. He started listing all the actions that he didn't take to get what he wanted.

Chapter 7

Sienna and Alanis stood at the door. Their attire was still very fancy, but had steadily become much more sexual with each visit. Ethan was particularly knocked off guard when she had delivered her 3rd photograph wearing the dress from the first photograph. She had confirmed for him that it was in fact semi-transparent by letting the shape of her breasts be unhindered by a concealing bra.

Tonight she was not wearing a transparent outfit, but it was a rather short dress and definitely low cut. Alanis' outfit was similarly teasing, but more elegant, emphasizing, subtly a little more money and attention on herself -- as was the rule.

Alanis was so beautiful herself, not to mention fashionable, that she was able to make Sienna look shockingly good while still keeping her a notch below herself.

Sienna handed Ethan another envelope as they walked through the doorway. She took a quick glance back at him and tucked her lip under her teeth for a moment, toying with him -- and training him to watch carefully for such brief moments. She was acclimating to the game, and was now thoroughly enjoying being able to give a deserving person so much fun and enjoyment, as well as getting such immediate and precise feedback on how her movements, her subtle actions, and her teasing was affecting a man, an attractive man. Her and Alanis would talk, and of course Alanis had such a direct line that it was like flirting with someone and shortly after feeling exactly how good it felt to be the one receiving the flirt. It was becoming a wonderful feeling, a cyclic common pleasure that everyone experienced both in giving and receiving.

"Have you been enjoying my pictures, Ethan?"

"Yes. But not too much."

"This one I'd like you to enjoy too much." She said, without looking his direction. Alanis saw the beaming smile on her face though, and knew how good she felt being able to play a seductress so openly, and without needing to hurt him later.

Alanis wanted to play too! "In fact, why don't you go enjoy it now. Wait in the bedroom for us, please?"

Ethan looked at her with a smile, embarrassed. He went to the bedroom. A few minutes later, Alanis called him back out.

Sienna asked for a back massage, openly, without the nervousness she'd had before. Alanis nodded and Ethan obliged again. He rubbed her for a few minutes, and then as he worked a little closer to her neck and around the bottom of her face. Sienna moaned ever-so-gently. Then she decided to embarrass Ethan a little more. "Ethan, I like the cologne you are wearing."

"I'm not wearing any..."

"On your hands, sweetie. It's faint, but I think you put it on a few minutes ago."

"Oh!" He was embarrassed, as the girls had planned and intended. They were definitely full into the swing of the game now, taking it on themselves to add creative additions wherever they could. He was quickly becoming nervous that they would take it so much in stride that they might come up with far more than he had. He knew Alanis to be the most creative woman he had ever met, after all. He let himself relish the uncertainty. They had all had their turns being nervous, but for him it seemed unending, even growing. He didn't mind though, it made the adrenaline and heat of the game more intense.

"Ethan, we'd like you to take us out to dinner tonight, please?" Sienna asked.

Alanis followed, "We have something special planned for you."

Oh boy, that was quick, he thought. Well, nervous as it made him not knowing what the game was for the night, he was quite anxious to find out!

"There's a special rule. Will you accept our special rule, Ethan, pleeeease?" Alanis begged.

"Uh, sure. Certainly seems fair. What is it?"

"You and Sienna are going to be boyfriend & girlfriend through dinner, and I'm just going to be a friend that tags along. Then I get you back for myself when we drive home."

"Ah! Wow, um, Sienna, would you like to go on a date with me this evening?"

"Sure sweetie!"

Ethan was pacing around the kitchen a bit as they talked, avoiding too much direct eye contact for the moment. Alanis and Sienna were sitting at the dinner table.

"Do you mind if my friend Alanis comes along?"

"Um, well, I kind of wanted to be alone with you, but I guess it's alright." Ethan looked over nervously to Alanis, trying to check if she'd accepted his fun snub at her.

Suddenly, Sienna let out a slight whelp. Ethan looked over, clueless.

She covered her mouth and then acted like it was nothing. Secretly, Alanis had pressed her hand onto Sienna's ass where Ethan could not see. Alanis loved toying with the both of them.

Chapter 8

"It's been 3 months now! Cheers, Sherri!"

"Cheers!" She replied, and sipped at her wine. He'd found a new restaurant, but had given up a long time ago on trying to outperform all the other guys. He'd just resigned to keep giving it his best shot.

He had not felt like he'd been able to connect too deeply despite the 3 months together. Sure a few moments, but there was always a feeling there, he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Sherri remained fairly quiet. Ethan found something other than their relationship to talk about.

A few minutes later, a man approached their table.

"Hey Sherri, wasn't expecting to be seeing you here." The man said, rather unenthusiastically.

"Oh hey Ashton, likewise. Are you here for business or is it a hot date tonight?"

Ethan pondered whether there should be a relationship rule that the second thing said to another man was an introduction to the boyfriend, and that after that they could talk about anything -- the hot sex they used to have when they used to date if they like. But the rapid introduction should be law, he thought.

"It's a date." He lowered his voice considerably, "but I have to say it's not particularly hot." Sherri giggled slightly.

"Oh, Ashton, this is Ethan. Ethan, Ashton. We met in one of our classes together earlier this semester and had coffee once."

Ah, well full disclosure, and a near-to-immediate introduction. Ethan felt better. Except... She didn't present him as the boyfriend. Could be implicit, he supposed.

"Nice to meet you Ethan. So, Sherri, got plans for the summer?"

Oh man, this guy was skirting with a dangerous line here. But, there was no need to get testicular yet. Women like a man who handles this sort of situation rationally, trying to reason and communicate before jumping to aggression and fighting. He tried to demonstrate patience, and show Sherri that he respected her ability to speak for herself.

Sherri glanced back and forth between the two men. "Just.. uhm.. Well, I don't really know yet."

"Ah.. Well, if things don't work out with this guy, call me yeah?"

Ethan looked over at the bastard. That wasn't really a line he could respond to besides just beating the crap out of him. He waved a cautionary glance towards the guy, his job as boyfriend included demonstrating that Sherri was protected as long as she wanted to be, so that was permissible. But, he respected Sherri, so words were another matter. He couldn't smart off to the guy, if Sherri didn't like him she could easily say so.

"Take care Ashton, maybe I will see you around campus." She replied towards him and returned to her food.

Ashton took the hint and started off.

Ethan wanted to kick himself. He could have started a fight with the guy. It was a golden opportunity. He figured he was a match to Ashton, he might win or he might lose, but his chances were decent and he'd look tough either way. Sherri would start to think of him as protective, willing to fight for her. Women like that, he thought to himself. But, something about that thought seemed not quite right, too.

He wanted to connect with Sherri. He wanted her to let him into her more private thoughts and feelings. She kept him at arm's reach, even though they'd been dating 3 months. Nothing was going to change on its own, he was going to have to change his approach. He saw Ashton about to round the corner into the next room of the restaurant. Ethan started to get up.

His adrenaline was pumping. He wasn't the fighting type, but if it was important to Sherri, he was willing to give it a try. Besides, it wasn't just Sherri. She was not the first girl he'd been unable to win over. He had to change his overall approach. He took a step. Sherri realized what was going on and reached for his arm.