Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 01

Story Info
Risking being caught, Susan and Crystal do one another.
3.6k words
4
61.9k
39
5

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We love lesbians!" Risking being caught, Susan and Crystal do one another.

Unable to control their sexual attraction and lustful desire for one another anymore, Susan and Crystal snuck away from the bridal shower to play in the spare bedroom. With most of the women already gone and the others leaving, Julie, the soon to be bride, was too busy saying good-bye to her friends to notice that her best friend, Susan, the maid of honor, and Crystal, one of the bridesmaids were missing. Surely, no one would notice them disappearing for a quickie behind a closed, spare bedroom door.

Only with Susan drunker than she thought she was and Crystal in the same inebriated condition, what started out as a quickie quickly turned into a full, lesbian, love making affair. With one helping to strip the other one naked while kissing, touching, and feeling each other's body, it was obvious that Crystal was more into Susan than Susan was into Crystal. Nonetheless her reluctance to have a lesbian affair, Susan was horny enough to allow Crystal access to her naked body.

It all started with both woman sitting in Julie's living room across from one another for hours. With one too many boring women talking at the same time, they started making eyes at one another while licking their lips long and slow. Sexually teasing one another while flashing each other their panties in slow, seductive leg crosses, Susan was as horny as she was drunk. Not lesbian, not even bi-sexual, Crystal was just a distraction for Susan. Only, what started out as a tease, a touch, a grope, and a long, wet kiss in the kitchen quickly escalated and developed into sexually passion and so much more.

Crystal was the type of woman who always got her own way. Crystal was the type of woman who got what she wanted. Crystal was the type of woman who hated to be disappointed and/or rejected. Crystal didn't take well to teasing and then left unattended to be sexually frustrated. If Crystal started something sexual, she expected to be rewarded for her efforts. She expected to be given and to have an orgasm.

Even though Susan only had one brief lesbian affair with her roommate after being high on Marijuana and when away at college, she knew that whatever she started with Crystal, her redheaded diva of a friend, she had to finish. Just as, no doubt, Crystal would be licking and fingering her blonde, trimmed pussy, Susan was compelled to return the sexual favor. Drunk enough and horny enough to do whatever her friend wanted and needed her to do, what Susan wanted was just a sexual release.

"Oh my God, Crystal. I can't believe we're really doing this."

"A long time coming, Susan. I've always wanted to do you."

Kissing her while unbuttoning her blouse and unhooking her bra, not even taking the time that a guy would take to have extended foreplay before wanting to receive his prerequisite blowjob, Crystal stripped off Susan's blouse and bra to get at her huge double D tits.

"Maybe we shouldn't remove all of our clothes Crystal. Someone might come. What if we just removed our panties and you licked and fingered me and I licked and fingered you? Maybe we should just have a quickie sixty-nine," said Susan.

"Now that I finally have you alone Susan, I want all of you. I need to see, touch, feel, and suck your big tits," said Crystal stripping Susan topless as if she was the man and Susan was the woman.

Susan removed Crystal's top and bra before they each removed their skirts and panties. With each of them only wearing four articles of clothes, not counting their shoes, they were both naked in just a minute. Knowing that she better not disappoint her friend, Susan went down on Crystal first. Falling between her legs, as soon as they fell back on the bed, Susan fingered and licked her friend.

Perhaps because of all the pent up lust she had for Susan, it didn't take Crystal very long to have an orgasm from her friend's fingers and tongue. Glad that part of their affair was over, Susan scooted up on the bed and spread her legs wide for Crystal to have her wicked way with her body. Crystal wasted no time in getting comfortable between Susan's long legs. Fingering her clit, she licked her pussy before finger fucking her hole. She had Susan squirming in no time.

"I love your blonde, trimmed pussy Susan. I love rubbing your clit while licking you before finger fucking you as I play with your giant breasts and finger your hard nipples," said Crystal. "Can you tell that I like talking dirty in bed?"

"I like pillow talk too," said Susan. "Not shut the fuck up and lick my pussy bitch," she said with a laugh that made Crystal laugh too.

Without doubt, Crystal knew her way around a pussy and Susan had an orgasm loud enough to disturb the hostess of the house. Both women fell on their backs and covered their nakedness with the sheet while kissing, feeling, and touching one another. Julie threw open the spare bedroom door as if she was SWAT breaking up a drug ring.

"What the fuck are you two doing? Are you two nuts? What are you drunk? I know you're not lesbian Susan, so what's your excuse?" She looked from Susan to direct her tongue lashing to Crystal. "You're like a dog in heat Crystal. You'd do anyone and anything that has a pulse," said Julie. "It's time for both of you to leave my house before my father finds you in bed together. I'm so very disappointed in you Susan," she said giving her best friend an angry look.

"We just got comfortable," said Crystal snuggling up against Susan's big breasts and sucking on her erect nipple. "We not ready to go yet," she said giving Susan another long, wet kiss while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

"Eww. Gross. You're disgusting Crystal," said Julie slamming shut the bedroom door.

* * * * *

Dave, Marty, Doug, and Wayne sat off in the corner of the backyard playing cards and drinking beer as Randy's daughter, Julie, emerged from the house. Slamming shut the back door, she appeared terribly upset.

"Are you okay Julie?" Randy got up from the table to walk over to his 30-year-old daughter that he still thought of as his little girl.

With all eyes upon Julie, all four of his friends had often declared their desire to do Randy's daughter one time or another, especially when they were drinking in the way they were now. Tall and shapely, just like her mother, Julie was a good looking woman. Only, Julie knew enough never to be alone with any of his friends. All of his friends were perverts. Moreover, if only merely judging her father by the company he kept, she knew her Dad was a pervert too. Going along with the flow when drinking and drunk, even Randy confessed to his friends that he'd love to do his daughter too. Only, she was engaged to be married and the wedding was just a couple of months away.

He had given up hope of incestuously bedding his daughter long ago. The only sexual memory he had of his sexy daughter was seeing her sunbathing topless in the backyard by the pool and catching her naked once when she accidentally dropped her towel when brushing her hair and talking on the cell phone. Having lived with her since she graduated college, he had also had dozens of up skirts of her panties and down blouses of her bra while she relaxed in the living room. Oblivious to the stares of her father's horny, incestuous eyes, she had inadvertently given her father plenty to think about while masturbating over the incestuous thoughts of having sex with her.

Feeling embarrassed about his inappropriate behavior now, he thought of all the times he walked around the house in his underwear or naked while pretending he was drunk but his daughter never took his dangling bait. Even though he wanted her to cross the incestuous line with him, not once did she reach out and touch him before stroking him. Hoping she'd fall to her knees and suck him before fucking him, she didn't even look at his exposed cock. Instead, she'd just put him to bed and cover his nakedness with a sheet.

"Thank you for allowing me the use of your house Daddy for my bridal shower," she said beginning to cry.

"What's the matter Julie?" He held her in his arms while his four friends watched from the distance. Perhaps his attraction to his daughter was because she reminded him so much of her mother when she was her age. "Are you nervous about the wedding? Are you having second thoughts? That happens to everyone. Everyone gets cold feet," he said reassuring her with a fatherly rub of her shoulders. "Don't worry. Everything will be okay."

"No, that's not it Daddy," she said looking at him with foreboding.

"What is it then Honey? Tell me. You can tell Daddy anything. Just as I've always done for you in the past, Daddy will make everything better," he said.

He remembered when he paid for her to have an abortion, paid for her to have substance abuse rehab treatment, bought her a car, repaired the car after she crashed it, paid for her college and her excessive cell phone charges and everything else in between.

"Susan, my maid of honor or more correctly, my maid of dishonor, and Crystal, my slut of a bridesmaid are upstairs in the guest bedroom," she said looking at her father with awkwardness before blurting out her predicament. "They're drunk Daddy and..." she said with her look of embarrassment that quickly turned to humiliation.

The thought of Susan and Crystal drunk and upstairs in his house, especially Susan, made his cock throb in his pants.

"And what?"

Already excited over the fact that there were two, young, beautiful, drunken women in his guest bedroom, Randy gave his daughter a fatherly look of understanding. Instead of having to deal with more of Julie's issues, he just wanted to run upstairs to see what Susan and Crystal were doing upstairs in his guest bedroom.

"They're naked Daddy. They're in bed in the guest bedroom and they're naked," said Julie starting to cry.

The image of Susan and Crystal naked filled Randy's horny brain with sexual lust. Naked, naked, naked, there's young naked women in his house. Naked, naked, naked, his beloved Susan the woman he's been infatuated with ever since she turned 18-years-old and developed huge breasts, was in his house and upstairs in his guest bedroom naked. No longer able to focus on his daughter, he just wished she'd leave so that he could deal with her two naked friends.

Having already seen Crystal topless, he always wanted to see Susan naked. Over the years, Crystal was always flashing him her panties with up skirts and her bra with down blouses. She was a slut but Susan was a nice woman. She'd be the type of woman that if he was rich, he'd ask her to marry him. Only, his daughter wouldn't take well to her father marrying her best friend.

"Naked? Seriously?" He looked at his daughter while trying not to show his sexual excitement. "They're both in the bed in the guest bedroom naked?"

"Yes Daddy."

"There, there, don't cry," he said hugging her while comforting his daughter.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

The image of Susan and Crystal naked in his house took hold of his mind and he couldn't think of anything else but Susan's double D size breasts, her round, firm ass, and, no doubt, being that she was a natural blonde, her blonde pussy. Guessing she was trimmed, he wondered if she was bushy, bald, or trimmed. The imagined image of her melon size breasts that he finally pictured in his mind's eye after seeing her long line of cleavage so many times before filled his mind with lust for her. Already suspecting the answer to his question, he asked anyway.

"Why are they naked?"

She looked at him with trepidation.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'm so sorry, truly I am but..." she said.

"But what Julie. Tell me. Don't be afraid. I'm your father and I love you. You can tell me anything and I'll--"

"I think they just had sex," said Julie.

"Pardon? I'm sorry. I'm getting old and don't always hear correctly," he said figuring that what he heard his daughter saying was what he wanted to hear his daughter say.

"They just had sex Daddy," she said again.

"Sex? Susan and Crystal had sex...in my spare bedroom?"

Randy imagined Susan's long legs draped over Crystal's back while her best friend licked her pussy. The image of the two women having naked lesbian sex filled him with passion for both women.

"Yes," said Julie with embarrassment.

"Sex with who?" Wanting just to hear her say the words and playing Mickey the Dunce while knowing full well that Susan and Crystal must have had sex with one another for his daughter to be so upset, he knew the answer to his question when Julie shot him a sneer. Hoping that she'd tell him all of the lurid details but unable to get her to play his game, he asked the question to show his naiveté for such things. "They had sex with one another?

"Yes Daddy," she said with shame. "They had sex with one another."

"Lesbian sex? They had lesbian sex?"

"Yes," she said hiding her face in her hands. "Only we don't call it having lesbian sex," she said looking up at him and blushing to suggest that she's had lesbian sex too. "We call it taking a walk on the wild side or experimenting. Some women have sex with a close female friend after they've been dumped by a man, get drunk or high, and are horny," she said brushing back her hair as if she was giving her reasons why she's had lesbian sex in the past without admitting that she had.

"So, just so that I understand, lemme get this straight. You're childhood friends are lesbians?"

"Apparently so Daddy for them to be upstairs in your house and in your guest bedroom having sex," she said talking to him as if he was stupid. "Besides, we're not children anymore Daddy. We're all 30-year-old women," said Julie.

Even though she said she was a 30-year-old woman, he wondered why she still called him Daddy instead of Dad or Father in the way that all of her friends addressed their fathers. He wondered if what happened with her mother leaving stunted her maturity. Just as he wondered if his daughter's immaturity was his fault, he wondered if his wife leaving him was his fault too. Most women her age don't get along with their fathers but because of his wife leaving him for the Avon woman years ago, he always had a close relationship with his daughter.

As if there was a big bug in her room and she needed him to save her from being bitten, he'd do anything for her. Even if it meant him going upstairs to see what the Hell was going on in his spare bedroom, he'd sacrifice himself for Julie's sake anything, especially when it had the reward of possibly seeing Susan naked. Naked, naked, naked, yes, of course, he'd force himself to deal with two naked, young, beautiful women in his house. It's the least that he can do for his daughter. What horny, perverted father wouldn't?

"Yes, yes, of course I realize you're all adults, which is why I don't understand why your two best friends had lesbian sex in my house Julie. You know how I feel about lesbians, especially after your mother left me for the Avon lady. I was the butt of jokes, fodder for teasing, and the laughing stock of all my friends and family. Wouldn't lesbian sex be something they'd do in private or in their own closet instead of doing it in public and in my guest bedroom?"

"Other than both of them being drunk, I don't know what their problems are Daddy," said Julie.

Not expecting her to answer, he looked at her as if she was still his little girl. He only wished she was up there drunk and naked with Susan. Wow! How hot would that be if he could have incestuous sex with his daughter and lustful sex with her best friend.

"I still think of you and your friends as kids who played in this very backyard every day," he said looking over to his four friends and giving them the thumbs up behind his daughter's back.

"Routinely inviting the Avon lady over, on the pretense of always needing to buy more makeup and perfume while Mom carried on an affair with Tiffany, I know how you detest lesbians Daddy. I'm so very sorry that lesbianism comes knocking at your door again. I had no idea they were lesbians, bisexuals, or whatever the Hell they were doing in the guest bedroom," said Julie wringing her hands. "I asked them to come down, but they wouldn't. I asked to leave, but they won't."

"So what's the problem?"

As soon as he blurted that stupid question, he felt so obviously transparent. A father would never ask his daughter that question, unless he felt that Susan and Crystal being in his spare bedroom naked wasn't a problem and it wasn't. It was a blessing. As far as he was concerned, having Susan and Crystal in his house drunk and naked was divine intervention. A wish he had been asking God to grant him for years in wanting to see Susan naked and now his prayers have been answered.

'Thank you Jesus', he thought to himself. 'Thank you Jesus!'

"The problem is that I can't get them to come down Daddy. I can't get them to leave. They're too drunk. They just keep kissing and touching one another. Eww, gross," she said. "I don't know how they're going to drive home in that condition," she said with a face full of consternation.

"Don't worry about them driving home. I'll let them sleep it off and I'll give them breakfast tomorrow morning before kicking them to the curb," he said with a laugh to cover his ulterior motives. "I'll make sure they get home safe. Don't you worry your pretty head about anything," he said kissing her on her forehead. "You go home. Drive carefully," he said.

"Thank you Daddy," she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Daddy."

"Bye, Julie. Take care," he said waving until she drove out of sight. "Hot diggity dog," he said stomping his foot.

Always there to clean up his daughter's messes, he was always helping her out of jams. Glad that she was finally getting married and going to be her husband's problem, nonetheless, this was one mess that he looked forward to fixing. Randy walked over to his four friends with a big smile.

"What's up?" Dave looked at Randy. "I bet you're glad they're all gone. Is that why you're smiling?"

"No, that's not why I'm smiling and, actually, they're not all gone," he said rubbing his hands together as if he had just won the lottery.

"What do you mean they're not all gone?" Marty looked from Dave to Randy. "Who's left?"

"Two of my daughter friends, Susan and Crystal, are still here in my spare bedroom...drunk and naked."

"Drunk and naked?" Dave looked at Randy with immediate sexual excitement.

"Yep, I have two drunken, young, beautiful women in my spare bedroom naked," said Randy.

"Wait," said Marty with a look of hopefulness. "Is Susan the tall, beautiful, blonde with the big tits?"

"Oh yeah, she's the one," said Randy with a chuckle while grabbing his crotch. "I always wanted to do her. You guys can have Crystal but Susan is all mine."

"Is Crystal the pretty redhead with the nice, tight ass?" Doug looked to Randy with a look of excited expectancy.

"That's the one," said Randy. "She's the one who was swimming topless in the pool just before you guys arrived."

"No way," said Wayne. "Topless? In front of you?"

"It gets better," said Randy smiling at his three friends. "They just had sex."

"Who just had sex?" Marty stared at Randy with his mouth open.

"Susan and Crystal just had sex with one another," said Randy.

"Lesbian sex?" Marty looked from Randy to look at his two friends. "Are you serious? Those two hot women just had lesbian sex? I never would have pegged them for lesbians."

"Yes," said Randy chuckling. "Moreover, Julie thinks that I don't like lesbians but I love lesbians," he said with a laugh. "We all love lesbians. All men love lesbians," said Randy with another laugh.

"What are you going to do?" Even after taking a long sip of his beer, Wayne looked at Randy as if he was a man dying of thirst.

12