Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where'd she go? Why did she suddenly leave? What was she doing? Maybe she had a phone call. Maybe there was someone at her door. He imagined her opening her front door while wearing just her red panties, red bra, and red high heeled shoes. Having such a good time watching her model her underwear, he wondered if she was returning to finish her lingerie, modeling fashion show.

As if he suddenly had a ringing in his ears, he heard ringing in the distance that slowly grew louder with each ring. In the way of static or distorted reception on his television, the ringing sounded far away from another dimension and certainly from another part of his house. Then, with each ring, returning him from his sexual fantasy of watching Susan in her bedroom to his reality that he was home in his house with his boring wife who didn't speak to him anymore, the ringing grew closer. It took him a few seconds to realize that the ringing was his phone and, too busy watching while waiting for Susan to reappear, wanting to return to his sexual fantasy, he wanted to yell to his wife to answer the phone. Good, Liz answered it finally.

He wondered who would call at this hour? All of his friends and neighbors were already in bed after slathering their winkled, decrepit bodies in Ben Gay, having their nightcap, and/or taking their sleeping pills. Someone calling this time of night was always bad news. Maybe there was something wrong, an accident or maybe something happened, a fire. Always thinking the worst, at the very least, maybe his wife would busy herself talking to her sister, their daughter, or to a neighbor while he busied himself searching for and waiting for Susan to return.

Every day, in the way he used to watch porn movies, before Susan took up his evenings with her nightly striptease and masturbation show, Liz talked a lot on the phone. Counting on her to blab on the phone, her lengthy telephone conversations gave him more uninterrupted time to watch for Susan while eagerly waiting for her to return. He only hoped she'd stay on the phone while Susan's show was over. Not wanting to be disturbed--

"William...? William...?"

With the voice sounding eerily familiar but not of this Earth and as if his house was suddenly haunted by his deceased mother-in-law returning for a visit from her grave, he heard a woman's voice calling his name as if the voice called him from far away. Removing the Devil from his head and all things dead from his mind, he imagined that it was Susan's voice ethereally calling him and psychically beckoning from beyond him to come over to her house to watch her model more panties, more bras, and more shoes and to help her pick out her next lingerie and shoe ensemble to model. So focused on watching for Susan and on wondering where she was, as if he were in a trance, he heard his name but he didn't registered who it was calling him. As if he were a sea captain in Homer's Odyssey standing at the helm of his sailing ship while watching for the sexy sirens who beckoned him to crash his boat on the rocks that protected the shore from intruders, he peered out his office windows through his binoculars searching for his beloved Susan.

"Susan," he mumbled. "Where are you Susan? Where'd you go? Come back to model more panties, bras, and shoes for me."

"William," as if he was having a sexy dream while wide awake, albeit preoccupied with searching for Susan, he heard the voice as if answering him and calling to him from afar.

"Susan?" Lost in saying her name, he imagined wherever she was that he was there with her. Imagining walking off with her while holding her hand, he imagined--

"William, you blithering old fool!"

Just as difficult as it was to go from being haunted in life by those who are dead and back to life again, it was difficult to go from fantasy to reality. Thanking God, he knew now from her tone that it wasn't his deceased mother-in-law or sexy Susan. It was his wife. As if turning to face a firing squad or her with her attorney in divorce court, he turned from looking out his office windows to look over at his office door.

"What?"

After watching Susan with lust, he looked at his wife with disdain. Blaming her for all of his perversions and fetishes, she was the reason why he was condemned to watching porn movies. Having no sexual life after she wanted separate bedrooms, with the amusement rides off limits, the playground closed, the fun bags put away, and her tunnel of love only used exclusively for herself, he no longer had any sexual outlet but for watching Susan strip naked, masturbate, and now model her sexy underwear.

As if a little boy caught red handed doing something naughty, Liz stood at his opened office door while he still held his binoculars in his hands. Opening his office door without knocking, even though he was married to her for more than 30-years, especially that he was married to her for more than 30-years, he suddenly felt invaded and disturbed that she was standing there uninvited and unwelcomed. Unembarrassed that she caught him spying on his sexy neighbor, he just didn't want to miss Susan returning to her room.

Ordinarily, as if he was having a nefarious and vicarious affair with her from afar, he would have felt embarrassed standing there with his binoculars in hand while spying on his sexy neighbor, but she had been watching Susan stripping naked and masturbating herself too. In the way he's done in front of his office windows so often before inconjuction with Susan masturbating, his wife was guilty of masturbating in front of her spare bedroom windows too. It wouldn't surprise him if his wife had her own pair of binoculars, along with her own blowup doll.

"Our neighbor called to invite us over."

"Now?"

"Now," she said.

He knew by the way she stared at him that she wanted to go. As far as he was concerned, too busy watching Susan, she could go without him. Just in the way that she stays to herself, no longer engages him in conversation, and sleeps alone, she could go to their neighbor's house alone too. He looked at her while already making excuses in his head to decline his neighbor's invitation. Just as she hasn't left her house and the spare bedroom for the sake of watching Susan's sexy shows, he hasn't left his house and his office since Susan moved in across the street.

"Our neighbor? Who? Which one?"

He had a good mind to call his neighbor and tell him to never bother him again. How dare he call at this hour and make his wife intrude upon his surveillance of Susan! All of his neighbors were old people, men and woman his age and older. He wasn't like any of them. He'd never be like them any of them. He was still young, vibrant, and vital, at least young in mind and in spirit. After watching Susan undress, parade around her room in her underwear, and masturbate, he'd rather be around someone younger than someone older. She made him feel younger than older. She made him feel alive again.

"The one across the street," she said pointing out his office window to Susan's bedroom windows. "That one."

"Across the street?" Still dressed in her red panty, red bra, and red high heeled shoes, he looked over at her window and Susan walked closer to her window as if she was a toreador dressed in red and boldly walking closer to the bull. She waved and smiled at him and, returning her smile, he lifted his hand to wave . Obviously, she could see him as well as he could see her. "Susan?" He looked from Susan to look at his wife before looking back at Susan. "Susan invited us to her house?"

"Yes," she said.

To be continued...

12