Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever the reason, I decide to ignore the stupid dog and redouble my mouth's efforts on David's cock. I look up and David's head is still hung over the edge, he's still telling me how hot and dirty I am and how he's going to cum so hard in my mouth.

I have two of my wiggling fingers buried as deep as they can possibly go in his ass, his cock occupying the place my tonsils once were as a child, and my own ass in the air mocking the voyeuristic beast behind me.

I work a third finger, then part of my pinkie inside David, and at this point he is shouting "OhFukOfukoFuKOOO... OFFFFUUUUCCCCKKK!!" He cannot take any more and he cums in jerks straight into my throat and he arches his back, shoulders passing the point of no return of the edge of the bed and he drags me, along with him and the duvet into a heap on the floor, my mouth miraculously still wrapped around his cock, sucking the last spasms of cum, and most my hand up his pulsing hole, but being slowly and evenly pushed out.

I remove my lips from this cock with one parting kiss and weakly try to stand. We both have huge sloppy grins, our bodies spent from ecstasy. I glance to the other side of the bed and see Tupac prone on the floor, pitifully eyeing us, completely submissive.

"Jesus fuck! When did he get in?" David briefly stood beside me then sat on the bed quickly, asshole sore and knees week. He spies another chew toy on the floor and picks it up to throw out the door, down the hall. "Tupac, Get the fuck out of here" and Tupac, thinking it's playtime, rises from the floor and obediently chases it, throwing me a look as if to say, "See? I'm still number two here..." and I shut the door behind him, something David neglected to do when he came back from washing the santorum of his dick...

David grins and looks at me, "I plan to do a lot more filthy dirty things to my beautiful little fuck slut... Maybe that fucking dog should be kept outside..."

And I think to myself, "So... I won't get between Tupac and you, eh?..." Riiiight.

12