Three's Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara and Molly actually became closer too. I didn't think that was possible as they were already so close, but they became inseparable.

I initially thought the arrangement was going to be temporary until Lara got back on her feet, but none of us seemed in any hurry for her to leave. I came to love Lara deeply and started to feel like I had two wives, of course without the sex. Incredibly, there was never any jealousy between the ladies, we were a family.

Showing affection became common place in our house. Not just between Lara and I but she and Molly too. Nudity became more common. Going to and from the shower, skinny dipping in our pool, etc. Lara and I still never touched each other sexually, but Molly and I became much less reserved around her. We often engaged in some petting and foreplay in the common areas before retiring to our room.

Lara did not really date even after her divorce was final. We encouraged her to do so and even went out on some double dates. There was no shortage of guys interested in her but she refused them all. She often joked that she already had the best guy around. I worried that our "threesome" relationship was holding her back in life, but selfishly, I loved having her around. I know Molly felt the same way.

One day when Molly and I were home alone, she looked at me with a serious expression. Uh oh, I knew that look. "Bobby, I want you to do me a favor."

"Ok, what do you need babe?"

"Lara is so lonely, she refuses to date and she needs a man."

"I have tried to set her up with a few friends but they never worked out. I don't know anyone else that I would set her up with. She is special and I am not going to set her up with just anybody," I answer.

Molly smiles at me and says, "You are such a good man to look out for her like that. The problem is she already loves someone and I want to get them together."

"Who? How can she love someone and I don't know about it? Do I know him?"

Again with a smile she says, "You honey, she loves you. I want you to make love to her. I want to share you with her, I love you both so much!"

I just stared at her with my mouth open and a stupid look on my face. I was speechless. Finally my brain kicked in and I yelled, "No. No way! I love Lara, but you are my soulmate. I would never want to risk that."

She grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes, "You won't risk it, we will be together forever! Don't answer now, just think about it. We all love each other and I want us to live together as husband and wife and wife. Promise me you will think about it."

Still stunned I replied, "Ok, I will think about it."

Again, I spend several days thinking about a major change in my life. I lose quite a bit of sleep over it. So many thoughts go through my brain. I love Lara, but Molly is my soulmate. I would never jeopardize that. We all seem so compatible but will that change when sex is added to the mix? Is this a short term solution? Molly said man and wife and wife, is it permanent? Thinking of the dynamics of this situation scares me, but I finally come to a decision.

I get Molly alone and tell her I have made a decision. She looks at me nervously waiting for me to speak.

"I will do this on one condition. You will be there with me, we will do it together," I say.

"Well, of course, I figured we would tell her together. It will probably take both of us to convince her."

"No, I mean we will 'do it' together. If we are going to be a threesome, we will be a threesome in every way," I explain.

Molly's eyes grow wide and she whispers, "Oh."

"It's all or nothing. I don't want anything hidden, no jealousy. Besides, I see how you two are together. You've thought about being with her haven't you?"

I have never seen anyone blush as much as Molly did right then. She could not meet my eyes.

Tipping her chin up, I ask her, "You do want to be with her don't you? Is that why you brought this up?"

"No! I love you totally, you are my soulmate too. But I love her too and I know you do as well. I think bringing Lara into our relationship will only add to it not detract from it. She needs us and loves us, I think this will be great for all of us."

I pause, then say, "Ok, let's talk to her and see how she feels about it. If this hurts our relationship in any way, I will stop it immediately!" We hug and kiss to seal our agreement.

That night after dinner we sit Lara down to talk about it. Molly says, "Lara, Bobby and I love you so much and we love having you live with us..."

"Oh my god, please don't ask me to move out," she cried.

"What? No! We love having you here," Molly answered quickly. "Well actually, we do want to move you one more time...into our bedroom."

"Wh...what do you mean?"

"Lara, we know you are lonely and sexually frustrated. I know you love Bobby....well, love both of us. We live like we are all married already, we just want to make it official. In every way..."

"Oh my god, are you serious? I have dreamed of this, but I don't want to come between you guys and ruin your marriage. I love you both so much, I would never want to hurt you or your relationship."

I tried to reassure her, "Lara honey, we have discussed this and are not taking this lightly. We love you and already feel like you are family. We just want to take it to the next level. Please say yes."

She jumped up and hugged us both, "Yes, yes, oh yes!"

She then looked up at me and kissed me. Not a quick peck but an open mouth, dueling tongue, passionate kiss. Molly stroked both our heads as she looked on with loving expression.

Lara broke our kiss, then looked at Molly. They hesitated just a second and then kissed the same way. I have never seen a hotter sight than that kiss...at least until we retired to the king sized bed in our bedroom. It was one big hug with kisses being interchanged at will. Clothes started to fly and we ended up in a pile of tangled limbs on our bed.

Molly and I exchanged a look and knew we wanted to focus on Lara tonight. She needed a release so badly. The ladies started to kiss passionately as Molly fondled Lara's large tits. She seemed fascinated by them as she made love to them with mouth, tongue, hands and fingers. I even saw some teeth involved as Molly nibbled on her large, puffy nipples.

I concentrated on Lara's sweet pussy. She had just a small landing strip over a lovely pink pussy. Her lips were red and puffy too in her excitement. I started to lick and suck on that juicy pussy and Lara came explosively as soon as I liked her clit, "Oooohhhhhfffuuuuuuuckkk!"

I kept licking and sucking her as Molly continued to kiss, lick and suck her mouth, neck and tits. Lara came again when I inserted a finger and rubbed her g-spot as I sucked her engorged clit. She bucked her hips wildly and I had to hold her tight to stay clamped on her clit! We pulled back as Lara finally collapsed after cumming so hard.

Getting between her legs, I got ready to fuck her. Molly grabbed my cock and rubbed the head all over Lara's sensitive clit and pussy. She slotted the head between her lips and I got ready to enter Lara for the first time.

"Go slow, you are a lot bigger than Bruce. Please let me get used to it," she moaned.

I slowly pushed my meaty cock into her tight sheath. She was still tense from her huge climax, but I slipped in easier as she relaxed. "Oh god, you are big. You are hitting places no one has before! Oh fuuuck!"

I couldn't believe she came again so quickly! I think it all hit her at once. Going without for so long, being with both Molly and I for the first time, my larger cock. It was the perfect storm.

I continued to fuck her slowly, kissing her lovingly. Molly was right there with us, kissing us both and stroking our bodies. Lara had another big orgasm when Molly started to rub her clit and suck her tits as I fucked her harder. I came shortly after as Molly squeezed and fondled my balls and pushed down on my ass to increase the power of my deep strokes. It felt like my balls were shooting out through head of my cock. "Oohhh fuck yes!"

Totally spent, I rolled over next to Lara trying to catch my breath. Molly immediately started to lick and suck my cock, cleaning all our combined juices off. When I was clean, she seemed to consider the taste, then looked at my cum leaking out of Lara's still gaping pussy. Molly then bent down to Lara's messy pussy and tentatively gave it a lick. That's all it took as Molly started to lick and suck our combined fluids out. Unbelievably, Lara came once more on Molly's talented tongue!

I decided I was wrong. Watching the ladies kiss passionately was the second hottest thing I ever saw.

We were all emotionally spent and curled up to sleep with Lara in the middle of us. Our king size bed came in handy now that it would be sleeping three.

I woke a few hours later as I felt the bed move repeatedly. I looked over to see Lara's face pushed all the way in Molly's blonde muff. I just laid there watching them while stroking my cock to full hardness. Molly came quickly moaning softly, "Mmmmm, oh, oh, oh."

I felt such love for both these ladies it brought tears to my eyes. Lara looked over at me and said, "I want to see you fuck her. Give her your big cock!"

Who was I to argue? The situation was reversed as I fucked Molly and Lara kissed and fondled us both. We came together after about 15 minutes of slow passionate fucking. Again, I laid down to recover but this time both ladies licked and suck my cock to clean it. Ok, maybe them kissing was the third hottest thing I ever saw!

They then got in a hot 69 embrace to clean each other's pussies until they both came one more time. We were all wiped out by then and fell asleep for the night.

I thought it might have been awkward the next morning, but it wasn't. We were good friends as well as lovers now. We had our daily routines that we continued to follow and life continued on normally. We had to adjust closet and drawer space to allow all three of us to have our daily clothing needs met. The overflow went into Lara's old room. We continued to use both bathrooms for convenience sake.

Our life just got better and better. Our sex life was unbelievable. We all usually participated together but sometimes if one of us was tired, not in the mood, or one of the ladies had their period, it was just a twosome. We always kept it above board, never any sneaking around.

We had not introduced any BDSM into our sex with Lara. I wondered how she would react. Would it excite her? Repulse her? Was she submissive? I got the sense that she would be with me, but how would it work between Molly and her.

I should have known Molly would work things out.

I was working on a large important add campaign and putting in some extra hours. I called home to let my ladies know I would be late and that we were getting take out to eat in the office while we worked. I was tired when I got home but what I saw when I walked in perked me right up.

Both Molly and Lara were naked, wearing nothing but slave collars. They were "in position" just inside the doorway. Kneeling with their butts resting on their heels, knees spread wide and hands clasped behind their backs. This pushed their chests out and their tits were presented with nipples at attention. They were waiting for my commands.

I immediately went into Dom mode. "Well look at my two favorite sluts. This is a very pretty sight!"

I could tell Lara was nervous, so I started easy on them. I fondled their tits and twisted their nipples lightly, getting moans from both of my sluts. I saw that they had fixed my favorite drink and some snacks on a tray in the living room. I walked in there and picked up my drink and a snack, then called my sluts into the room.

"Strip me sluts. I would like to be as naked as you."

They slowly and sexily stripped my suit off until I was also nude.

"Now kneel and service my cock together while I enjoy these snacks."

They kneeled on either side of me and started to kiss and lick my cock and balls. I was rock hard in no time. Molly stroked my shaft and Lara fondled my balls as they pleasured me with their mouths. They would occasionally kiss as their lips and tongues met on my cock. They took turns sucking me while the other licked my balls. When I was achingly hard, I decided to turn things up a notch.

I looked at Molly and said, "Your name is Whore and your partner I name Slut. It's time to show Slut how to suck cock."

"Yes sir," she replied. Then opened her mouth wide and started to slide my big cock down her throat. I grabbed a handful of her hair and started to fuck her face. Lara's eyes got huge as she watched with a worried expression.

"Don't worry Slut, you'll learn to take it all and like it."

"Yes sir."

That response was a good sign. I pulled Molly off my cock and said, "Ok Slut, your turn."

Lara opened wide and started to suck my cock. Molly held the back of her head and whispered in her ear, "Just like we practiced sweetie, relax your throat, take a little at a time."

Lara was taking more of my cock on each downstroke. She gagged a bit as it entered her throat, but Molly soothed her and she fought her gag reflex. Before long her nose was being tickled by my pubic hair as she took it all.

I grabbed her hair and asked, "Ready Slut?" Lara nodded and I started to slide my whole cock in and out of her throat, giving her a chance to breath regularly. I started to pick up the pace, sawing my cock into her mouth rapidly. She took it like a trooper. I didn't want Molly to feel left out, so I said, "Lick my asshole Whore. Spread those cheeks and get in there deep!"

"Yes sir!" I love an enthusiastic slave!

I was in heaven as my two slaves serviced me. I usually have good control, but this amount of stimulation had me cumming in no time. With a bellow, I pulled my cock out of Lara's mouth and came in huge spurts all over her face. "Yyeeeaaaahhhh!"

I watched as Molly quickly came around and started to lick my cum off Lara's face and then kiss her to share it. They did this until her face was clean of my cum. I sat on the couch sipping my drink, watching them.

"I think I would like to fuck my Slut in the ass. Whore, take her and prepare her ass for my cock."

"We both cleaned out our asses earlier, sir. In case you wanted to fuck them." God, I loved this woman!

"Ok, you prepared the inside, now I would like you to prepare the outside for me while I recover."

"Yes sir."

Lara waited as Molly got the needed supplies. She cuffed Lara's wrists with fur lined cuffs, then standing on a chair attached them to the hook in the ceiling beam.

"What implement should I use, sir?"

"The flogger I think. Oh, and bring the nipple clamps too, Whore."

Molly smiled widely and went to get what I requested. Lara groaned loudly as the clamps bit into her large nipples. I stroked my cock as I watched Molly lay into her ass with the flogger. It was turning a lovely shade of pink as the strokes mounted. Molly stopped and fingered Lara's pussy after every few strokes to give the pleasure with the pain.

"Is Slut's pussy juicy, Whore?"

"Oh yes sir, she's dripping!"

"Use those juices to finger her ass too. Fuck them both together."

Lara moaned as she came from having both holes filled with Molly's fingers. "Oooohhhhhhh!"

"Ok now Whore. I want ten more hard strokes before you are done. I want Slut to really feel them!"

"Yes sir!"

Molly then swung hard, putting her hips into the stokes. Lara cried out in pain and whimpered as she finished. I told Molly to comfort her, so she kneeled down to kiss and lick Lara's red cheeks. She also spread those cheeks and licked her little rosebud until it started to relax.

"Prepare me now Whore."

Molly took the KY jelly and coated my cock liberally with it, then used the excess to lube up Lara's asshole. She then spread those cheeks for me and placed my cockhead at her opening. I pushed slowly and her ass finally opened enough to accept the head of my cock, clamping down after the crown passed through. Molly soothed her, trying to get her to relax. She did finally and I started to slowly feed her more of my cock until I was all the way in.

"Oh god sir, it is so big. I have never taken anything like that before, please go slowly, let me get used to it!"

"Whore, lick Slut's pussy while I fuck her ass. It may help her relax."

Molly kneeled in front of Lara and started to lick her pussy rapidly. In this position. She could only really reach her clit, so she concentrated on that. I started to fuck her ass slowly, picking up speed as she finally relaxed. We were both close and as we started to cum together, Molly released the nipple clamps to increase the pleasure/pain as the blood returned to Lara's tortured nipples.

"Aaahhhhhh," Lara screamed as I grunted along with her. "Uh, uh, uh, uh!"

I freed Lara from her restraints and we all showered together, then settled in bed for some snuggle time.

"How did you like our play time Lara," I asked?

"It was intense. I loved it but I don't think I could do it too often."

"We don't do it that often and only when we are all in agreement on it. We will work on the dynamics of it as we go along, ok babe?"

That seems to be how our relationships stayed though. Both ladies were submissive to me but Molly liked to dominate Lara, but only during our BDSM play. The rest of the time, we were all gentle and loving toward each other.

Things just seem to get better as time goes by. We all love each other dearly and never get jealous. We of course have disagreements and occasional arguments but we always make up quickly. We never gang up two to one, usually it is the exact opposite, we have a built in mediator.

We have decided to marry each other. We had rings made for the ladies with dual wedding bands matching their engagement rings. Also another wedding band to match my original band. It will be just a ceremony between us. We have written our own vows. Lara is marrying Molly as well as me, we will all have two spouses. We have talked about kids too, but that is a couple years in the future. We may have to get a bigger house!

So in my opinion, you can NOT have too much of a good thing. Our relationship certainly wasn't broke, and didn't need to be fixed, but adding to it certainly enhanced all our lives!

12