Three's Company

Story Info
Kimberley peeks on lusty lovers, then joins in.
708 words
3.84
25.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly was walking home late one summer night, enjoying the warm air. Since it was so late, the street was nearly empty, and most of the lights inside the houses and apartments were out or the shades were drawn. She happened to glance inside one of the windows halfway down the block, and stopped in her tracks. There was a couple making love inside the apartment, in full view of the street.

The window was open, so Kimberly could even hear them moaning. The woman had long, blonde hair, streaked with red and waved slightly. Her skin was tanned a light, creamy brown from the sun, and her tits bounced up and down as she fucked her partner. Kimberly stared at the woman's breasts, licking her lips as she examined the thick nipples, so different from her own nubs.

The woman was on top of the man's cock, facing away from him. He held the woman's butt-cheeks apart, rubbing her asshole with his thumb as she rode up and down on his cock. Kimberly drew back slightly so she was out of their view but could still see them.

"Turn around, baby," the man's deep voice said. "I want to suck on your tits while you take my cock." Kimberly gasped at the sexy, direct way he spoke. She could feel her pussy getting very wet. The woman turned around and leaned forward, dropping her tits over the man's lips. She held onto the headboard of the bed and began fucking him again as he licked and sucked on her nipples and breasts.

"Mmm, yes," the woman was moaning over and over again. Kimberly could see that the man was rubbing the woman's clit as she stroked up and down his big rod, and she slipped her own hand down her panties surreptitiously as she watched them. The woman paused every once in a while to come, Kimberly could see her thighs and tits shaking as her pussy spasmed.

Kimberly was shocked at herself. She had never been what you would call a voyeur, and she didn't even watch porn movies. But something about this couple making hot, sweaty, sexy love nearly out in the open was really turning her on. She found her hard clit with her fingers and rubbed it inside her panties as she continued watching the couple screwing in their bedroom.

"I've gotta come, baby," the man moaned, and they switch positions again. The woman lay on her back, and the man cupped her ass in his hands, lifting her as he fed his dick inside her sloppy, steamy cunt. Her breasts bounced again as he began fucking her. Kimberly could see the muscles in his ass and back flexing as he fucked his lover with long, smooth strokes. She could even see his wide cock, shining with her juices, as he withdrew it and then plunged it in again.

Kimberly glanced quickly around the street, but it was still silent and empty. She quickly slipped her free hand under her blouse and fingered her nipples they way she was doing with her clit. The woman came again, moaning in incoherent pleasure, and Kimberly joined her, pinching her nipple firmly as she thrust a finger inside her pussy, soaking her panties with her juices.

"Oh take it," the man gasped, and Kimberly opened her eyes just in time to see him thrust forward one more time as he came inside his lover's pussy. When he pulled his cock out, it was shiny and there was still white cum leaking from the head, the same color as the fluid dripping from his partner's well-fucked pussy. He stood up and came over to the window, still naked, his skin shining with sweat.

The man looked straight into Kimberly's eyes and smiled as his hand wrapped around his thick, shiny cock. He winked at her as she stood, her jaw open, and then he pulled down the shade and went back to his woman. Kimberly couldn't move for a few minutes, she just stood in amazement, and then she finally smiled. It seems they had taken the ground floor apartment for its view, even if it was the view from outside, not inside, that they cared about.