Three's Company and a Pleasure

Story Info
A business dinner leads to a delicious three course meal.
2.1k words
3.93
28.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJamie
EJamie
9 Followers

She had been invited to Kyle Anderson's house. A crisp white invitation had been waiting for her at her hotel when Tamara got back from dinner with her father and a few of business associates.

He was grooming her for an executive position in one of his many hotels.

She wanted to slide into a puddle when Kyle's steel grey eyes connected with hers as he shook her hand. His voice was soft and deep when he asked for her name. "Mmmm, sounds exotic," he said and Tamara's panties dampened. He had kept his eyes on her throughout dinner. Later, he promised her with his gaze.

Later, as her fingers pounded her soaking wet, eager pussy and those grey eyes filled her fantasies, Tamara knew without a doubt that she would meet him tomorrow.

Tamara was led into Kyle's house by the doorman who offered her a glass of champagne and asked her to wait in the large living room for Kyle.

He finally came down the stairs dressed in a black satin robe, carrying his own glass of champagne. "I'm so glad you decided to come," Kyle said leaning in and kissing her cheek.

"I couldn't resist," Tamara said trying to sound calm even as his voice hit her right between her legs.

"You are a very beautiful woman Tamara. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since last night."

Tamara bit her lip as she trembled.

"And do you know what I've been thinking about all this time? What I would do when I saw you again?"

"No." Tamara whispered as he leaned in dangerously close to her. She could smell his cologne, strong and powerful, yet inviting so she wanted very much to nuzzle into the thick column of his neck.

"No?" Kyle asked placing a hand on her hip. "Oh I think you do know. I think that's why you're here, dear Tamara. You've been thinking about it too haven't you, baby?" Kyle purred in her ear as his hand travelled up her hip to curve the underside of her breast. "If you want me to stop, sweetie, just say the word." A thumb rose up to the peak of her nipple over her blouse.

"No," she sighed.

"No what?" he asked closing his hand over her breast.

"Don't stop."

"Hmmm...good," He brought his lips across her cheek, just hovering slightly over her mouth as his hot breath whispered the next words. "And what if I told you that my fellow associates Jack and Derek were upstairs waiting for us? Wanting to worship your luscious body as much as I do?" Kyle challenged, his grey eyes holding her gaze. He saw the startled look that jumped into them, then she bit her lower lip and he saw the raw hunger there.

"All three of you?" she asked slowly. She remembered the other two men at the dinner. Gorgeous, most definitely, but they didn't hold her interest as much as this man. Still, her pussy clenched hungrily at the thought of all three men taking her at the same time.

"Yes, baby. We each want to take you. What do you say, honey?" his lips caressed hers.

Oh God, she was so very wet and aching, her clitoris was swelling and rubbing against the damp material of her satin panties. The thought of all three of them doing whatever they wanted with her. "Yes," she said grabbing the sides of his face and closing the rest of the brief distance between them.

Kyle tilted her head back as he gathered her hair in his hands and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Tamara's knees buckled and she had to struggle to stay upright as his mouth played havoc with her senses. She pressed against him as his hand moved over her breast, undoing a few of the buttons so he could slip his hand inside.

Tamara trailed her finger nails along the back of his neck as she rolled her hips greedily along the growing erection pressing against her.

Kyle roughly grabbed her behind and pressed her more firmly against his arousal. "I could take you right now. Here on this floor before we even get upstairs," he growled in her ear as he shifted her behind up and down along his hard bulge.

"Yes," she moaned feeling her panties become impossibly soaked by the pressure of his cock rubbing against her. "Oh God yes, Kyle. Fuck me now." she sighed as he tore open the rest of her blouse and pushed her down onto her back on the cold marble floor. He pulled her pants off and then stood over her and she watched as he pulled down his blue satin boxers beneath his robe, not bothering to remove it. After slipping on the condom in the pocket of his robe, he stretched his long muscular frame over hers and pushed inside her with one rough thrust.

Tamara cried out as he stretched her pussy with his thick cock, raising her knees, Kyle lowered his mouth to hers, hungrily feasting on her mouth as he thrust back and forth into her soaked heat.

Tamara ran her nails up under his shirt to dig into his back as she felt the early tremors of her orgasm. Kyle's body shifted, back and forth up and down as he pumped inside of her. Thrusting harder, faster he threw back his head and gave his first cry of release. Spurt after spurt filled her and sent her reeling into her own orgasm.

Kyle smiled against her mouth. "Upstairs baby, now," he ordered pulling out of her. He led her up the white carpeted staircase to a corridor of rooms.

She noticed the soft light coming from the crack of one of the doors. Tamara smiled, her body still trembling from the force of her orgasm, She snuggled back against the hand he had pressed against the small of her back. "That was incredible," she sighed as he nuzzled his face into her hair.

"Get ready to enjoy some more and I'm certainly not done with you yet," he said opening the door. The room was bathed in soft light. A large double bed with white linen sheets, turned down invitingly.

Tamara saw Jack first, sitting by the window. He stood up and smiled at her, his brown eyes shining. The look in his eyes made her pulse race. He looked about ready to devour her. "God, you're beautiful," he said walking towards her.

Kyle stepped back. "Enjoy, baby."

Jack raised his hands to part the torn blouse open and slip it off her shoulders. "Couldn't wait, could ya, man?" he asked smiling at Kyle as he slid his hands along her flushed skin.

"No. She drove me crazy." Kyle confessed.

"Mmm" Jack pressed his lips along her collar bone. "I can imagine." He darted his tongue along her warm skin.

It was then that she saw Derek, standing against the wall. Sunglasses on. Arms crossed over his chest, watching them. Although she couldn't see his eyes, Tamara could feel the intensity of his eyes on her.

Jack took her hand and pushed her onto the bed.

She eased herself back against the mattress but

Jack pulled her up. "I'm gonna take my time with you baby." he said running his hands along her thighs. Spreading them he ran a long finger along her moist, soft pussy.

"Oh God," Tamara moaned. "More."

"Do you like that baby?" Jack asked pressing his mouth to her stomach.

"Oh yes...yes." she sighed when he pushed a finger inside her. He pumped his finger in and out of her slick core and raised his mouth to capture one of her breasts.

She arched back as her orgasm approached.

"Do you want to come baby?" Derek asked from across the room.

"Oh God," she moaned, digging her nails into Jack's shoulders.

"Uh uh. You're not gonna come yet," Derek said shaking his head.

Jack slowed the movements of his finger to torturously slow pumping.

"Oh...Oh God, Jack...Oh please," she begged as she rocked her hips desperately.

Jack smiled and stood up.

"First you're going to suck him off honey," Derek said as Jack unzipped his pants.

"God yes, Oh Jack...hmm..." Tamara rubbed him through his boxers.

"Take me in your mouth. Now, baby," Jack ordered gathering her hair in his hand.

Tamara eagerly sprung his erection free from his underwear. Tamara gave Jack a soft squeeze, smiling when she heard him moan. She gave the head of his cock a slow lick.

Jack closed his eyes. "Yeah, baby. Suck me," He pushed his hips forward to ease more of him into her mouth.

She smiled up at him as she licked along the sides of his shaft, her fingers lowering to squeeze his balls before she closed her mouth over him again.

"Yeah. Oh fuck yeah." Jack sighed rocking his hips as she sucked him eagerly, moving her fingers along his cock in time with her mouth.

She felt a mouth suddenly between her legs and while she kept up the movements on Jack's cock she looked down and saw Derek licking and teasing her. She moved hungrily, whimpering as Derek thrust his tongue into her.

The vibrations of her cries travelled up and down along Jack's cock and he felt his cock fill with his come. Before he could come Derek quickened the movements of his tongue and Tamara threw her head back as her second orgasm ripped through her.

"Alright, my delectable little slut. My turn to come. I'm gonna fuck you nice and hard." Jack promised pushing her down on to the mattress.

"And while he's up inside you, you're gonna suck me baby," Derek instructed climbing onto the bed.

Tamara lay back and Jack slipped on a condom and then lifted her hips slightly off the bed. Holding her in his hands he thrust his swollen erection into her throbbing pussy. "Oh shit yes!" Tamara cried out.

Derek moved his cock toward her mouth. "Now take my cock, baby."

She closed her mouth around his shaft as Jack thrust deliciously inside of her. He felt like wonderful warm steel pounding away inside of her greedy pussy, her hips rising and falling with the power of his rough thrusts.

As her head bobbed on Derek's cock, Kyle leaned over and eased his fingers between her legs, rubbing her slowly towards her third orgasm. With

Jack swelling deep inside her and Kyle's fingers rubbing at her roughly she arched and screamed through the next orgasm.

Jack gave one last rough fuck into her and burst his come inside her, arching back as he thrust back and forth emptying himself. "Oh yeah. That was fucking great," Jack panted exhausted.

"Okay my turn, Jack. Gotta feel how tight this beautiful bitch is." Derek smiled. "How about you Kyle? You ready for another go since Jack just had her?"

"Oh hell yeah," Kyle said positioning himself behind her, grabbing another condom from the night table and handing a second one to Derek.

"On your knees, Tammy," Derek stretched himself on the mattress and positioned her over his hard cock. He pulled her forward onto him as Kyle pushed into her ass.

Tamara buried her face on Derek's chest as the sensation became almost unbearable.

When Kyle set a slow rhythm he leaned forward.

"You like this baby? You like the two of us fucking you?"

Derek pumped his hips up against her, filling her dripping pussy.

"Yes...oh sweet God...fuck" she moaned her body shifting powerlessly beneath their dual grips on it, being used, taken.

Derek held her thighs and Kyle held her hips as the each pounded away inside her.

"Jack, I want to taste you again," Tamara said watching Jack stroke his growing erection. "I want you to come in my mouth."

Jack positioned himself at the best angle for her to take his cock in her mouth.

"More..." she moaned licking at Jack's cock while she reached behind her to squeeze on of Kyle's powerful thighs, feeling the muscles bunch and twist with the power of his thrusts.

"You want more, Tamara?" Kyle asked, thrusting sharply once causing her to cry out.

"Yes, oh God yes! Fuck me. Fuck my pussy hard," she screamed as Derek thrust up at a furious pace alternating with Kyle's sharp slow thrusts. Her mouth closed over Jack's cock, taking him completely in her mouth, sucking eagerly.

Derek came first. His head dug back into the pillow and his finger bruised painfully digging into her thighs as his release shot up into her.

She quickened her motions on Jack's mouth as Kyle filled her next, spurting sharp thrusts until he was sated and empty. His fingers danced between her legs and she came one last time as Jack cried out and filled her mouth with his sweet essence.

They fell against each other, sated and exhausted.

The End

EJamie
EJamie
9 Followers