Threes Company, Four's A Crowd

Story Info
Four friends rediscover their carnal impulses...
1.6k words
3.67
27.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMlitero
JMlitero
37 Followers

"That was so much fun!" Kara fell through the door with Sofia and the boys in tail.

"I don't want tonight to end!" Sofia wiggled her hips and started dancing again. Kara joined in even though there was no music playing.

"Keep the noise down girls," Ted said drunkenly, staggering across to the chair at the desk to take off his shoes. Jake however, was perched on the bed watching as the two girls danced closely and kissed. Ted kicked off his shoes and sat back to enjoy the view. That's hot, he grinned to himself.

"Come dance with us, Jake," Sofia held out her hand to him. He didn't hesitate in returning to his place behind his girlfriend, grinding and kissing the back of her neck.

"Ted?" Kara pouted.

"I'd much rather watch," he tried to keep his eyes open. This was too good to miss. He would kick himself for falling asleep during this.

Kara left Sofia and Jake and strolled over to Ted. She sat down on his lap and took an energy drink out of his messenger bag. It was hot from sitting in there all day. She opened it anyway and allowed him to down the whole thing.

"I want you so bad right now," Kara wrapped her arms his neck and started kissing him wildly and strongly.

"Uh! Kara! What happened to us?" Sofia stood with her hands on her hips, a grin on her plump pink lips.

Jake winked to Ted excitedly. Being able to watch their two gorgeous girlfriends make out was definitely pleasurable to say the least.

"Sorry babe, I'm coming," Kara slipped off of Ted and waltzed over to Sofia where they pulled off their dresses and began kissing again.

"I'm lost, are they doing this for us or because they really fancy each other?" Ted asked Jake who was too absorbed in the two girls to listen to him.

Ted got comfortable in his seat grinning as Kara unclipped Sofia's bra and kissed down her friend's chest until she was nearly at her breasts. She got down onto her knees and began to massage and kiss Sofia's nipples. Ted and Jake's mouths fell open with surprise and delight. Sofia rolled her head back, closing her eyes and moaning.

Kara's hands slipped down her body to her knickers. She twisted her around and gently pulled them down, allowing Sofia to step out of them gracefully. She helped Kara to her feet and the two girls went to kiss when they stopped. They glanced back at the two boys whose focus was entirely on them.

"We're not going any further until you make it even," Sofia grinned, fluttering her eyelashes.

At first, Jake and Ted didn't understand what they were saying.

"You and him, have to kiss and undress each other and then we might go a little further," Kara reiterated.

Ted and Jake exchanged a worried look. Kara and Sofia started kissing and touching each other again, teasing the boys. Sofia's hand grazed over the outside of Kara's knickers and her hand over Sofia's bum. The two realised if they wanted to see more they'd have to do as the girls asked.

Ted stood up, prepared to do anything to see the girls carry on. He'd had a taster of it a month ago and then he'd been too drunk to properly remember it.

Jake followed and the boys walked towards each other slowly, wary of what they were about to do. When they were face to face, taking deep breaths, Ted decided to take charge. He cupped Jake's face and went to kiss him.

"Wait, dude. Am I the girl or you?" Jake didn't know how this worked. Where was Theo or Doni when he needed them?

"I'm the guy," Ted gestured to himself.

"Why can't I be the guy?"

"What does it matter?" Ted leant forward and started kissing Jake, pretending he was a girl except Jake's stubble was making it hard. Jake took the plunge and began to unbutton Ted's shirt. He hoped this would be worth it.

Sofia and Kara bit their lips at the same time, watching their two boyfriends actually getting into kissing and undressing each other.

"Tom would love this," Sofia whispered to Kara who was trying not to laugh.

Ted shrugged off his shirt and started on Jake's, who was unbuttoning his best friend's jeans. Ted couldn't believe what he was doing but he couldn't deny it, it wasn't as bad as he thought. Jake didn't seem to mind either.

He felt his hands rub around to Ted's bum as they began to wriggle out of their jeans. Now they were in their underwear, they figured they could stop. As they pulled away, they stared long and hard at each other and realised that this was different to last month at the camp out. This was pushing the boundaries friends shouldn't cross. Then again, if Erika and Anna could do it at every party, why couldn't they? Girls never seemed to mind. What was the difference?

"You're not finished yet. Kissing's one thing but I wanna see something a little more-," Sofia wondered what she did want to see from her boyfriend who's lips were swollen from kissing Ted, quite passionately too.

"More erotic," Kara finished.

"Like what?" Ted crossed his arms, unaware how hard he was.

"I'm not going down on him," Jake shook his head; he drew the line there.

"You don't want to see me go down on her then?" Sofia grinned.

"Tit for tat boys," Kara pushed her hand under the hem of her knickers, pulling it down wanting to see how far they'd go to see more.

Ted looked to Jake and shrugged, trying to subdue a grin.

"It's just a blow job."

"It's not and anyway, I wouldn't know where to start," Jake wasn't sure whether it was worth it.

"Shall I show you how he likes it?" Kara took hold of Jake's hand and hinted for Ted to sit down on the bed.

Jake watched wide eyed as Kara got down onto her knees between Ted's legs with him behind her. She kissed the bottom of his stomach and tugged off his boxers. His eyes didn't leave Kara as she took his cock in her hand and pushed it into her mouth. Much to Ted and Sofia's surprise, Jake watched attentively.

Sofia strolled over and kneeled behind Ted on the bed. Kara had whispered the all clear a couple of minutes ago. What happened in this hotel bedroom in Birmingham, stayed there.

She began to kiss his lips, running her hands up and down his chest trying to get him to relax. Kara, rubbing his cock, glanced back at Jake. She nodded to him as he slipped into her place and took Ted's cock in his own hand nervously.

Kara knelt behind Jake, slipping her hands around and into his boxers. He was shocked; he'd only felt Sofia hand there for so long -- well except from last month. He closed his eyes and tried to see it as broadening his horizons.

With Kara's hand rubbing him, Jake moved his mouth onto Ted's cock. It was an odd sensation and he felt the need to gag. He sucked like he would on a straw, remembering how he liked it when Sofia did it to him. He tried to forget it was his best friend he was doing it to.

Jake was beginning to enjoy it until he tasted Ted' pre cum in his mouth. He gagged for real and pulled away. No way!

"Oh god! That's fucking disgusting!" Jake shouted, spitting it onto the floor. Kara and Sofia sat back and stared at him.

"You're telling us?" Kara smirked.

"Sorry bro," Ted grinned looking from Kara to Sofia.

"You owe me," Jake shook his head "Was that enough girls?"

The two thought for a moment, then nodded. Sofia laid down on the bed with Kara on top of her. Ted got up and stood to watch from where Jake was standing.

"Sorry about that. Got a bit carried away. You're good though," Ted smirked, nudging him.

"You need to eat more fruit -- and thanks," Jake rolled his eyes.

They both returned their gaze to the where Kara had taken off her knickers and was getting to work between Sofia's legs. The two guys took a step closer.

"You're doing it wrong, you should work on her clit first then move to her pussy next," Jake commented like he was a spectator at a football match.

Kara and Ted gawked at him as if he was mad.

"What? If you're gonna do it, you might as well do it right," he said, pleased with himself. Sofia smiled up at him as she groaned.

Kara took his advice, making her friend moan louder and causing her to grip onto the duvet, arching her body upwards, pushing out her breasts and calling Jake's name. She reached out for him to join them. The boys took it as their cue.

Ted went to the end of the bed and took Kara by the hips, dragging her to the edge. She giggled and allowed him to take full control of her. With her feet on the floor, she bent over the bed allowing Ted to push in from behind. He was harder than she'd ever felt him before; must be from all that teasing. Kara gripped the duvet, letting him slam into her as fast as he wanted. She closed her eyes and gave herself to him.

Meanwhile, Sofia was bending her legs for Jake as he held them to his sides, thrusting into her deeply. She shivered under his hold, pulling at his hair as he moved in and out harder than she remembered Jake ever doing. So hard, her head began to knock against the headboard. She didn't stop him. She screamed out louder, urging him on faster.

Who knew all that teasing could make sex feel even better? Maybe they should have foursomes together more often.

JMlitero
JMlitero
37 Followers