Three's No Crowd

Story Info
Couple brings in another woman.
1k words
3.87
44.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years my husband has been bugging me to do a threesome with another female. During sex we'd often talked about it, but never really knew how to go about it...until we went to Montreal for the weekend.

It all started on our anniversary, having decided to get away from everything we chose Montreal, we had heard about St. Catherine St. etc... so we figure why not have some fun. We didn't really plan on anything per se, just lets go and see what happens.

We got to our hotel around 11 a.m., after checking in we went to the room to change. Of course I wasn't out of my clothes for 30 seconds when he was on top of me, once I got him off (of me that is), I told him to sit down on the bed.

I laid back and put on a little show for him.

Lying there with my legs spread I slowly pinched my nipples and diddled my clit...occasionally opening my pussy lips for him. As I got hotter I kept telling him how I was imagining that another woman was with me and licking my asshole and nibbling on my clit while he played with his cock, this sent him through the roof...once again he was on top of me, but I told him I wasn't finished yet, I had him sit down again. I got on all fours and took my butt plug and popped it into my asshole, while stroking my clit with my mini vibrator, I then told him to come jerk off in front of me (this drives me wild), he kneeled down in front of me and began stroking his cock, I told him to milk his pre-cum and let me lick it off his little slit...the butt plug was no longer doing it for me so I got my larger dildo and as I stuffed it up my ass, had an incredible orgasm.

Of course he wasn't finished yet, I began to blow him, taking his entire cock in one gulp. As I blew him he was reaching around and pumping the dildo into my ass. When he was about to come I had him pull back and come on my lips and chin.

We embraced and kissed, licking his cum between us. After showering we decided to do some sight seeing and made plans for dinner/dancing that night.

After a beautifully romantic dinner we decided to get a cab and ask the driver to bring us to a "hot club" (with me winking at the driver). Once in the club my husband suggested we separate for a bit so he could ask a gal to dance, I knew what he was up to and figured, why not....this could be the time. My only stipulation was that she be of average looks, call me insecure but after 3 children I didn't want my first time with another woman be a jealously contest, as I watched him dance I was really getting wet just thinking about what might be. He had picked out a nice gal who was about my height, 5-4 with I estimated to be 34b breast, nice firm butt, dark brunette hair and beautiful eyes. As I watched them dance I noticed he was feeling her ass and occasionally taking a chance with touching her breast, with no objection from her. After the dance he brought her over and introduced her to me, he had told her of my fantasy to watch him get a blowjob from another woman and see what else may happen...

We finished our drinks and got the cab back to our room. Once inside the fireworks started, we weren't in our room for a minute before she was on her knees blowing his socks off, I quickly pulled my dress up over my head to reveal my peek-a-boo bra and garter/nylons, no panties. She turned to look at me with my husbands cock still in her mouth and gave me a knowing wink...I got up behind her and rubbed my nipples on her back as i felt her ass and pinched her nipples, I could tell she loved it , her nipples were like little rocks...she alternated between blowing him and turning and kissing and moaning into my mouth, it was the first time I kissed another adult woman and I must say it was incredibly sexy. I then kneaded and spread her ass cheeks, every now and then I would slide my fingers through her slit. She was soaking wet. I whispered in her ear all the things I was going to do to her, finger her, eat her, give her asshole a nice click, make her eat me...

She was incredibly hot, we all dove on the bed and she suggested my husband do a little watching. He pulled himself away and let us go at it, I had her lay down on her back, I crawled up and sat on her face, telling her I wanted her to lick my clit and finger my ass...as she ate me she was diddling her own clit, I turned around and went down on her in a 69, this was my first but I was so hot I licked her pussy like my husband licks mine after being away for a week.

We continued our 69 tonguing each others clits, holes and assholes...we came in each others mouth at the same time, I then told my husband to have her blow him but to come on her pussy and asshole so we could both eat it off together, he didn't let me down, she sucked on him for a minute or two before, then he pulled away and I jerked his cock as she bent over...beautiful gobs of him jism ran down the crack of her ass onto her asshole and into her opened pussy. We both went down and ate her ass and pussy until she moaned in another orgasm.

We just lay there for awhile and I reminded my husband that he had sucked and eaten some cum for the second time that day, he just chuckled and kissed me on the lips. Our new friend told us of her husband and perhaps he may want to join us tomorrow night, I looked at my husband and he was all for it, maybe even try someone else's cum. Of course I told him, next time we get to watch him...mmmm but that's another story.