Threesome

Story Info
Swinging couple invites friend, told from 2 viewpoints.
1k words
3.71
34.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca says: "Mystress, my husband, Bryan, and I were sitting on the couch at my place. Mystress was wearing a tight black semi transparent dress and black spiked heels. I had noticed earlier that she wasn't wearing a bra or any panties! I had on a lacey red thong with a matching lacey top that you could see my nipples through. Bryan sat between the both of us on the couch. We decided to watch a porn so we picked out The Gangbang Girl #25. You could tell it was tuning all of us on because we started scooting closer to each other on the couch. Bryan put on hand on each of our legs and slowly moved his hands up towards our pussies, which were getting wet with anticipation. Mystress then sat between my husband and I and laid on my lap, which gave my husband much easier access to her pussy. Mystress seemed shy but I noticed that her hand kept casually touching my breast during the movie as she was laying on my lap. My nipples were getting so hard! All of the sudden Mystress let out a moan - it made my pussy get so much wetter. I could Bryan was doing a good job on her. I wanted them both so badly."

Mystress says: "I had never done this before but there was something very exciting about sitting with strangers and knowing they wanted to rip my clothes off! Becca's breasts were so big and I always fantasized about going down on a girl, I wanted to taste her so bad. Bryan was moving his hand up our thighs and I was getting so wet... I have a weakness for riding a guy and the whole situation made me want to mount him right there. I finally couldn't stand to be reserved any longer- I was laying on Becca's lap and I sat up and kissed her. I had never kissed a girl before her tongue was soft and I wanted it in my pussy! Before long I was having the time of my life living out all my fantasies!"

Becca says: "I slowly started to pull Mystress' black dress off as we kissed. She had her hands under my shirt playing with my nipples. Bryan was fingering both of us at the same time. After I pulled her dress off of her, I took my shirt off, too. I took Bryan's fingers out of her wet pussy and licked them clean. She tasted sooo good! I had her sit down on the couch with her legs spread apart. Bryan was on the couch next to her. I started to finger her as she unzipped Bryan's jeans and pulled out his hard cock. She started giving him a hand job and they kissed. I was so turned on by seeing them do that I reached down and rubbed my clit. Remembering how sweet her juices were on Bryan's fingers, I just had lean forward and lick her pussy."

Mystress says: "Becca took her shirt off and her breasts were even bigger than I fantasized about! I got lost in the situation and really wanted to suck on Bry's hard cock... I started to unzip his pants and then felt Becca's warm soft tongue on my pussy. I almost came right there! Her big pretty eyes were looking up at me as I leaned back moaning. I almost forgot about Bryan's cock it felt so good. Then I remembered how large it was and how juicy it looked and I really wanted it in my mouth. I leaned down to run my tongue down his long shaft and around the head of his cock. It was so hard and so soft all at once. My legs were wrapped around Becca's neck and she seemed like she was really enjoying herself. I reached down to feel her warm pussy and she was SOOO WET! I decided to fulfill my fantasies all at once. I mounted Bry's cock and it felt sooo good sliding inside me. I massaged his balls and worked my hips up and down his shaft squeezing my pussy muscles around his head so tight I could feel it pulsing... At that moment I craved Becca's pussy so much. I motioned with my finger for her to come closer, kissed her and could taste myself on her, and then made her stand with her legs spread over Bry's head as we both ate her pussy. She tasted better than I could Imagine. It really turned me on to hear her moaning with pleasure."

Becca says: "I had both of them licking my pussy at once! I've never had that done before. It felt so good. My body was trembling and I wanted to cum so bad but I held it back for as long as I could... but then Bryan started to push is tongue in and out of my pussy faster and deeper I just couldn't hold back! My cum got on both of their faces as they licked up every drop of it. Mystress started to ride Bryan's cock even harder now, I could tell she was close to cumming."

Mystress says: "I came so hard... Bryan had us each turn over with our asses toward him doggystyle so he could pick which one of his he wanted to fuck. He chose to enter her first. I turned my head to watch his hard cock slide inside her. She started screaming really loud and I starting rubbing my clit."

Becca says: "Bryan stuck his cock so deep inside of me, pounding away so hard - just the way I like it. I came again all over Bryan's cock... I was screaming so loud! I looked over and saw that Mystress was playing with her clit, so I knew she wanted to get fucked. I told Bryan fuck her."

Mystress says: "Then he entered me and started pounding me. It felt so good... he started moaning and it seemed like he was going to cum. So Becca and I made him sit down on the couch and we both started blowing him at the same time. Becca was licking his shaft and sucking on his head and I was sucking on his balls. All of a sudden we could tell he was coming close... he told us to sit back so he could cum all over our breasts it was so warm and the experience was so great!"