Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seeape
seeape
214 Followers

I raised up, took a breath, and sucked on his cock.

I heard a gasp and Dee yelled. "I'm coming!"

"Aw shit!" she hissed.

I continued to suck on Gary's cock all the while feeling the magic of his mouth and throat on my cock. We started to suck each other at a faster rate.

Gary's hips moved and I felt his cock get harder. He groaned and shoved his cock deep into my mouth. He exploded and I swallowed without thinking. It was more defensive than anything else. He shot again and I moved my head back. I wanted to taste his hot cum. He did not disappoint me. He shot another wad of hot cum from his prick into my mouth. I tasted it and swallowed. It was salty and slightly bitter.

That was his cum that I had licked from my wife! He pulsed again and I swallowed. He shot three more times, each shot being less than the one before it. I swallowed every drop and sucked on his cock getting every bit of cum I could. I felt his cock start to soften in my mouth and yet I still sucked on it.

I moved my hips back and felt my cock fall from his mouth.

He moaned and said, "My God that was fucking great!"

I still sucked on his cock, not wanting to stop. I moved my head back and let his pink snake slide from mouth. It lay on his belly all wet and slimy.

I kissed it and licked it relishing the feel of the skin of his dick on my tongue.

"Hmmm." Dee moaned.

She was lying on the bed and sucking on her fingers.

"Tastes good like pussy should."

She said and than giggled.

"Did you like his cum?"

"Yes. I loved it!"

We lay on the bed for a couple of minutes. I had let a man suck my cock and than I had sucked his. It was great and I knew it would not be my last.

"I'm hungry and thirsty." Dee exclaimed.

"I'll be right back with some goodies."

And she left the room. I sat up and looked down at my hard cock, wet from Gary's saliva.

I looked over and his soft cock was lying on his balls.

Dee came back in the room with a tray of fresh drinks and chips and dip. We gulped the drinks down and she poured all of us fresh ones as we ate the chips and talked.

Dee bounced from the bed and went into the bathroom. She came back in with her hands behind her back. Christ she was lovely!

She sat down next to me, saying, "I made you a promise. Are you ready?"

I looked at her and gulped, "Yes."

"What's going on?" Gary asked.

"You'll see." Dee said.

"Down Boy!" she told me.

I lay down on the bed and she moved over me. She uncapped the tube of KY Jelly and squeezed some into her hand. She ran her greasy fingers up and down my hard cock and closed her hand around it.

Satisfied that my dick was well coated, she ran her fingers between her legs.

Gary and I watched as she grimaced as she inserted one and then two fingers into her anus. She slid her fingers in and out of her ass a few times and than pulled them slowly out of her ass.

Dee moved her body and clasped my cock. She lowered her ass over my cock and I felt the tip touch her skin. She moaned as the head of my dick slid into her ass. She stopped and licked her lips. Dee moved her hips up and down very slowly and grunted as more of my cock went into her ass.

I groaned at the tightness of her ass as my cock slid further into her ass. She pushed harder and more of my cock went in. Dee stopped to let her ass relax. After about thirty seconds, she started to fuck my cock with small slow steady movements.

I looked down and about four inches of my cock were in.

She slowly fucked my cock with her ass. Her body felt like it was on fire and I moved my hips. She moaned and lowered her hips further. More of my cock went in and she groaned and stopped moving.

"Oh God. It feels so good!" she whispered.

"Gary. I want to suck your cock again. Please." I said.

He grunted and moved. I watched as his legs passed over my head and his hard cock slapped me on the forehead. He wiggled his ass and the tip of his cock touched my lips.

He stroked his cock with his hand and I opened my mouth. His cockhead slid in and I shivered.

Dee moaned and started to fuck my cock with longer and stronger strokes. She gasped and I felt my cock bottom out. She stopped and I felt her ass muscles tighten on my hard prick.

She groaned and raised up, my cock sliding against the walls of her rectum.

Gary pushed forward and his cock touched the back of my throat. I sucked on his cock as he started to face fuck me with it.

Dee moaned and started to fuck my cock with her ass using long strong strokes.

"I'm going to come." she said.

Gary's cock was going deeper and deeper down my throat and I loved it. I sucked on his hard cock, loving the feeling of his shaft sliding between my lips.

I felt the cum boiling in my balls and knew it would not be long.

Dee screamed and slammed her body down driving my cock all the way into her. I could feel her coming as her body spasmed and her ass squeezed on my cock. I exploded and spewed shot after shot of cum deep into her bowels.

Gary continued to fuck my throat with his long hard cock as my cock softened.

Dee moaned and lifted up. My cock slid along her rectum and finally popped out of her ass.

She sighed and fell onto the bed.

I reached up, pulled, and pushed on Gary until he got the idea.

He pulled his cock from my mouth and I kissed the head of his dick.

"What's wrong"? He asked.

"Nothing. Fuck Dee." I told him.

Dee smiled and spread her legs.

"Yes Gary. Fuck me with your cock."

Gary moved between her legs and placed the tip of his cock at her cunt. He pushed and the head slid in and he pulled back. He teased her pussy until she could not stand it. She put her hands on his waist and pulled down while shoving her hips up.

His cock slammed into her and she gasped.

"Fuck me"! she screamed.

Gary used long strokes to fuck her. He would pull back until just the head of his cock was in her pussy. He would than slam down, driving his cock into her. Dee fucked back just as hard.

Gary came first, his body going as rigid as his cock. His first spurt of cum sent Dee over the edge and she came. They continued to fuck each other as their orgasms subsided.

Gary pulled out and rolled over onto his back.

I lowered my head and sucked the pussy juices and cum from his glistening cock. He sighed as I cleaned the juices from his crotch. I swallowed every drop and than crawled between Dee's legs.

I sucked as much of the mixture of cum and pussy juices from her pussy as I could and swallowed every little bit that I got. I cleaned up her pussy with my tongue and lips. I tongued my way up her body and kissed her on her lips.

She moaned and said, "I love you."

By the time the weekend was over, we had fucked, sucked, licked, and kissed each other in every possible combination.

Sucking cock is great!

Swallowing cum is great!

Fucking is great!

Anal sex is great (Yes. Gary and I did the nasty with each other)!

Consensual SEX is great!

seeape
seeape
214 Followers
12