Threesome

Story Info
Woman and friend surprise her boyfriend.
10.2k words
3.68
51.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by x-art's Katka & Mikah - My Best Friend's Boyfriend

A girl surprises her boyfriend with a threesome with her best girlfriend.

*

1 Introduction

2 Arrival at home

3 Double oral

4 BJ's End

5 Girls on Top

6 Backside Fun

7 The Finale

1 Introduction

1.a The Boyfriend

My girlfriend rang me at lunchtime today. Saying she was sorry behaving like a bitch yesterday, and that she had a surprise for me tonight to make up for it. Sure enough, she had been mightily bitchy the other day. And what for? Just some normal girl - bloke stuff. Not cleaning up my mess, leaving my clothes lying where I drop them, not putting my used cups and cutlery in the dishwasher, always making her feel bad for not giving blowjobs. Chicken shit, innit?

I mean, I'm a man, and the one who brings in the money, ain't I? After a long days work, I just want it comfy, like the bloke next door. What does it matter where I dump my trousers, they ain't in the way. And putting my coffee mug in the dishwasher after having had breakfast? I'd use it again if she left it on the table. But by the time I'm home she has put it away. And I need a new one the next morning.

And yes, I like to stick my willy somewhere nice, warm and wet. And if there's something moving, giving it a nice massage, all the better. Yes, I like to have a bj. No big deal, is it? She just has to lick and suck me a bit, and if she wants to, she's really good at it. And I haven't noticed her not being wet after, have I now? Besides, I rarely ask her to swallow. Matter of fact I rarely come during a bj.

I rather save that for a good fucking afterwards. Nothing like dumping your load in a nice tight twat spasming around your willy in orgasm, innit?

And even if I do cum in her mouth, I return the favour and make her cum with mouth, finger and toy.

As far as I know, no girl I had fucked had to fake it. They all left satisfied, didn't they? So giving me a bj a day, or every second at least, isn't a big deal, is it now?

Like I said, a typical girl-bloke thing.

So yeah, she should be sorry. But still, most girls wouldn't have seen that. Or at least not admitted it, would they? So yeah, all in all my girlfriend is great.

My imagination started spinning. I was sure the surprise would involve sex. I had to, how else could she make up for being bitchy about domestics and bj's? And I was also sure it would involve her hot little mouth and my hard cock, wouldn't it? So at the end of the lunch break, I retreated to the men's room to beat off. For one, my imagination had really worked me up. And for the other, I wouldn't have a problem getting hard again. I never have now, didn't I? But I would last even longer then I normally can.

I could hardly wait for the evening to arrive, and almost caught a speedin' ticket on the way home.

1.b The Girlfriend

I had to ring me boyfriend at work today, during lunch break. I had been a mean bitch to him the other day, and though the stuff I'd been bitchin' about is serious enough to strain a relationship, I'd probably overdone it a bit. It was the usual stuff between girls and boys, I guess. It just had festered a while until the kettle blew.

I bent his ear mainly on domestic stuff, like him dropping his stuff where he stands and never ever cleaning it up. Even for a guy he his amazingly messy. Dirty clothes everywhere, dirty mugs and dishes, empty beer bottles. I mean, it's not that difficult to put your dirty laundry in the laundry basket instead of dropping it on the floor. And neither is taking your empty beer can to the bin you pass on the way to the fridge anyway when you get a new one.

And the thing he took the least well was when I told him I'm fed up giving blowjobs. I mean, he knows I don't like them, and like sperm in my mouth even less. But he insists on having a bj every friggin' time we have sex. I probably should have known, he took it like an attack on his manhood.

I actually think he forgot all my other complaints over this one.

Anyway, I certainly was bitching for the right reasons, but afterwards I thought I'd probably been a bit harsh.

So I asked my best friend if she would help making amends. We had our trysts when we were between boyfriend's, and I know she likes bj's. As I had hoped she agreed readily, the perspective of having sex with me and having her snatch filled by thick cock getting her aroused straight away, as she confessed.

That's why I rang my boyfriend to tell him I was sorry, and that I would have a surprise for him tonight.

1.c The Girlfriends Best Friend

I was surprised when my best friend rang me yesterday. Apparently she had buggered up by really bitching on her boyfriend for behaving like a man does. I mean, they all are basic and messy creatures. Pissing over half the bog, dropping clothes left and right, leaving empty beer cans standing 'round. The only men not doing that I've ever met were not only domesticated in this regard. Speaking a bit provocatively, they were emasculated, kind off. It seems to me being messy is directly linked to studiness. No mess, no stud.

And then telling him not wanting to give him head. Really. I mean I've never met I guy not wishing a bj as part of the sex, though they might deny it. And it's a great way of controlling them, and they don't even realize. I mean, you have them by the balls, literally. For a good bj, they'll eat out of your hand. Most of them, anyway. Me, I like giving head. I like the feel of the smooth skin in my mouth, the hardness between my lips. And most of all, the rush of power.

Yes, power. I mean, you got your teeth right at their most sensitive spot. You could bite their dick off and crush their balls at the same time. Most of them don't realize that, of course. They usually leave too much thinking to the wrong head.

And I have much more control over their sex. They won't cum until I let them, even if their balls turn blue.

So when she suggested a ménage a trois, I was in it. I love sex in most of it's variations, I am a bit bi, and her boyfriend certainly looks like a stud. I can't wait for tomorrow.

2 Arrival at home

2.a The Boyfriend

I arrived at home in record time. When I entered the house my willy was already half erect. No sign of my girlfriend, though.

"Honey?" I yelled through the house.

"Upstairs, love. You're surprise is waiting, why don't you come up" she called back.

Just the imagination of her waiting for me in the bedroom made my willy twitch in anticipation. I kicked of my shoes and hurried upstairs.

When I entered the bedroom, I stopped dead in my tracks. I have a vivid imagination, ain't I? Nevertheless, it had done nothing to prepare me for the surprise.

My girlfriend was in all her splendour naked on the bed. That wasn't the surprise. Her best friend lying half naked next to her was.

2.b The Girlfriend

He usually comes home around half five, but I would bet he'd be earlier today, wouldn't he?

And sure enough. My best friend had come over earlier, and we had had some wine to warm us up. I certainly needed a bit of dutch courage, and my bff just joined in. This lead to some more warming up on the bed, so by the time my boyfriend came home, I was naked and she was down to her almost see through sweater.

Then my boyfriend was home and called 'Honey'. For a moment I was tempted to let him search for me, like an Easter egg. Instead I answered "I'm upstairs love".

He probably would leave his shoes lying in the middle of the anteroom, but today I wouldn't care, I swore myself. He opened the door and stepped halfway through with an expectant expression on his face. Then he froze in his track as he took in our display on the bed. The surprise was written all over his face. I had to stifle a giggle, hadn't I? Instead I said "What are you waiting for? We're getting lonely."

2.c The Girlfriends Best Friend

I came over to her around half three pm. She greeted me warmly, though I could see the tension in her. She had already opened a bottle of wine, obviously needing some help to go through with her plan. I accepted a glass myself, mainly to keep her company.

I convinced her a back rub might be the right thing to help her relax, and soon after I had her naked on the bed, kissing and caressing. It was showing the expected results, relaxing and arousing her.

That was when we heard her boyfriend's car pull in the drive. He called for her, and on her answer came upstairs to the bedroom. His expression was priceless when he realized what was going on in his bed. When my friend told him to join us, she was speaking out of my heart. I wanted to see if he really was the stud I'd imagined.

3 Double oral

3.a The Boyfriend

When my girlfriend said "What are you waiting for? We're getting lonely" I dropped my clothes as fast as I could and stepped up to the bed. My willy was almost completely stiff by then, wasn't it, and they had lined themselves up parallel to each other facing me.

"Come on, let us suck your dick" my girlfriend purred. Oh yeah, this was gonna be good. I placed my willy over her face, and she started licking and kissing it eagerly, stroking my length at the same time while her friend stroked her face and her own pussy underneath her panties.

After a few minutes of her ministrations I decided that her friend deserved a treat as well and swapped sides, which meant moving just half a step to my right. She started very gingerly, cupping my balls and licking gently along the underside of Mr. Willy, almost worshipping him, before sucking on the tip. Unlike my girlfriend who was sucking willingly but looking like she had to force herself, she genuinely seemed to enjoy what she was doing.

I swapped girls every few minutes, enjoying their wet tongues and warm mouths as much as the view of a naked and a half naked body, both of them touching themselves and each other. There's nothing like watching a naked girl sucking you while pleasuring herself, is there? But having two certainly tops it.

When Mr. Willy was hanging over her friends face again, she decided to change positions. She turned on her stomach and went for my cock with her upper body supported on the arms.

It was amazing. This would be the best bj I've ever had. She went for it like a starved animal, and yet managed to be sensual at the same time. The look on her face showed how much she enjoyed it, or she was a damn good actress. Slowly I fed her Mr. Willy, and she lovingly sucked, all the way in and all the way out. Fantastic.

When my girlfriend turned on her belly as well, I swapped girls, feeding her my cock. She was a bit more reluctant, but then her friend joined in and both of them were licking Mr. Willy's tip and cupping my balls. My girlfriend had a look of concentration on her face, while the blonde was smiling teasingly up at me. Oh yeah.

When my girlfriend finally swallowed my cock, her friend was looking almost jealous, stroking my balls with one hand. I swapped back to blondie, and my was she good. She licked and sucked and caressed with her hands. When my girlfriend moved to her bum, slowly lowered her panties and then vanished between her legs, I certainly was glad I had wanked before. Otherwise I would have shot my load there and then, wouldn't I.

3.b The Girlfriend

He didn't waste any time, quickly stripped and let his clothes drop where he stood. He would, wouldn't he? Then again, how often does he get two gorgeous chicks in his bed, indeed. While he had stripped we had moved and were now lying side by side on our backs, facing him and waited. He stepped up to the bed and let his stiff rod hover over our mouths.

I took initiative and started to lick and suck the tip of his dick. He certainly seemed to approve, his dick getting a bit stiffer and twitching. My friend caressed my face gently while she had her other hand down her panties, playing with herself, I suspected.

I let my own hands wander down to caress my own wet folds. My moan around my boyfriends dick made him twitch and moan in response.

It didn't take him long to pull his dick back, though, letting it hover over my friends face. She snatched it straight away, never someone to let a stiff dick pass unheeded. She rubbed it's length with one hand, while the other was busy on her snatch indeed. She pulled the dick in her mouth and sucked more lovingly on it then I ever could pretend. I kept myself busy watching them and rubbing my pussy and boobs.

After a few minutes he pulled out of her mouth and grasp. Instead his cock was hovering over me again. I stretched and managed to get in my mouth without using my hands. Every few minutes he would change sides and let his cock hover over the other one. He was clearly enjoying himself, having two eager girls giving him head. But he would, wouldn't he?

Then my friend rolled over on her stomach and propped herself up on her arms. His cock was inches from her face, and she just opened her mouth. He took the invitation as it was meant, didn't he? He just thrust his hips forward and her lips closed around his dick, making happy sounds. Her cheeks were hollowing out every time she sucked.

He started the same game as before, moving from her mouth to mine, after I had turned on my stomach as well. But when he pushed his dick between her lips again, I decided to change the game. I've had enough of cock in my mouth, for the moment anyway. So I slid down her legs and slowly pulled her panties down. I flashed my boyfriend a grin before I dived between her long legs and started to lick her slick pussy.

3.c The Girlfriends Best Friend

I was lying on my back, craning my neck as I watched her boyfriend strip. He had a good, muscular chest with a smooth skin. Idly I wondered whether he shaved or waxed, but there certainly wasn't a trace of hair. He pulled his trousers and boxers down together. Pity, I'd have liked to see him in his boxers. But I guess he was in a hurry to get the party started. His part, anyway, and who could blame him.

His cock and balls were shaved as well, the cock standing to attention. It was circumcised, and quite pretty. Not the biggest one I'd ever seen, but long and wide enough to give a girl some good time. I just hoped he knew how to use it. And that two horny chicks weren't too much for him, forcing him to blow his load too quick. I knew giving head was the main agenda, but my pussy sure wanted to feel some action as well.

He stepped forward and let his cock hover over our faces. Was he waiting to see who would make the first move? I was just about to reach out for his cock, when he placed it over his girlfriend's lips. It was clear to see that she wasn't really into sucking cock. I planted a few encouraging kisses on her cheeks, then caressed them with one hand while the other sneaked down to pleasure myself.

With two chicks and one man it had been clear from the start that we would have to take some of the entertainment in hour own hands.

He had her licking and rubbing his cock, then he let it hover teasingly just above my lips. I pulled it down with one hand and returned the teasing by licking the underside of his tip, until he pulled it away and presented it to his girlfriend again. He did this a few times, then I decided to get a mouthful. I turned on my belly before he came to me again, and started to suck him in earnest.

Or rather, I just opened my mouth for starters and let him slip his cock in, closing my lips tight and sucking as soon as the tip had passed them. He started pumping in and out leisurely while my tongue swirled around the smooth, hard rod. I was gently sucking while he pushed in, and a bit harder when he pulled out, hardly ever taking my eyes off his face, to gauge his reaction. We wouldn't want him to blow his load to early, would we?

My friend turned on her belly as well, watching us closely and fingering his cock and balls. He started the same rhythm as before, feeding his cock first to me, then to his girlfriend. In between we were both teasing him by just gently licking around his tip together. With every passage he stayed longer in my mouth, making me smile. My friend was obviously happy about me giving head, and not her.

Instead she decided to move down my body to pull down my panties. I could see her boyfriends eyes go wide as she spread my legs and started planting kisses on my ass.

4 BJ's End

4.a The Boyfriend

My girlfriend licking blondies cunt was obviously a great turn on for her, making her moan around Mr. Willy. She really enjoyed sucking cock, and I could just hope my girlfriend would take some cues from her. The effect my girlfriend's efforts were having on the blonde bitch were magnificent. She was happily humming and moaning around my cock, obviously enjoying giving head as much as I enjoyed receiving it. If anybody could tell me why there aren't more chicks like that out there. I started wondering if she would be as good a fuck. Ah, time would tell.

"You bitch really enjoy giving head, don't cha?" I asked her when my girlfriend surfaced from between her thighs again, to roll to the side on her back. She didn't bother with an answer, just sucked harder and bobbing her head faster up and down, and rubbing Mr. Willy in between. That was answer enough. My girlfriend, meanwhile, had spread her legs wide, displaying her cunt and pleasuring herself while observing us. I could feel the tightening in my groin, and I knew I was to blow my load any second. A pity, really. I would have liked to fuck her cunt as well. And just then her friend pulled her head back.

"Time for a change. Lie down on your back. I got another itch I need your tool to scratch" she purred.

4.b The Girlfriend

I couldn't see my boyfriend's face when I went down on my friend, spreading her labial lips with my tongue and going straight for the kill after having kissed her ass cheeks. But I was ready to bet that surprise was written all over his face. I inhaled her musky scent and at the same time tasted her tangy nectar. It wasn't the first time I did this, but it was the first time being watched by a third person. I knew her well enough to know what turned her on, and I did hear her satisfied moan immediately.

She kept making happy noises, almost giving the impression she was playing a flute or something, instead of giving my boyfriend a blowjob. As my tongue grew tired, my own need rose, so I turned to the side, lying down on my back watching the other two. I gave my boyfriend a good look at my pussy by spreading my thighs wide. Then I dipped my fingers in my own growing wetness. I watched them longingly. A part of me couldn't understand how she could be so enthusiastic of having a guy stick his dick down her mouth. Another part wished I could feel like this and give my boyfriend what he yearned for.

"You bitch really love giving head, don't cha?" he suddenly asked. I was shocked. I had never heard him use such crude language before. But the only thing my friend did was bobbing her head faster and rubbing his balls and shaft with one hand. She went down on him for a few more minutes before pulling her head back, saying, almost purring like the cat that got the cream:"Time for a change. Lie down on your back. I got another itch I need your tool to scratch."

4.c The Girlfriends Best Friend

I was quite happy taking over most of the blowjob, wasn't I? And it just got better when my friend started kissing my ass. Mhmm. I kind of had some hopes what would happen next.

And I was not to be disappointed. She gradually kissed her way down between my thighs. Two quick licks over my asshole, then she went straight for my pussy. I was sopping wet by that time anyway, and she happily started to slurp my juices up. My moans of pleasure send vibrations through the studs cock, making him twitch and jerk. Hmmm, careful now girl, I thought to myself, you don't wanna make him blow his load too soon. Definitely not before you had a chance to feel his rod in your pussy.